Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years (59338 Views)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by delors(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
This same guy? First HIV+, now GAY+
Na wah o
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Redoil: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
beryl04:

just take another look at your signature and ask yourself whether u've been living up to what u wrote there,or u just have have it there for fancy cos clearly u don't reason like one who can think for himself.

ps:u are clearly the one that need help!
ok thanks please go out and shut the door behind you.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Says who? Your biblical God? undecided

We have been hearing these same lines since centuries ago. undecided

by their comments you shall know them.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
PrinxPeera:
May God deliver you before its too late. Amen
And you too undecided
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Ngozi123(f): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:

Igbo people and their homosexual tendencies never cease to comfound me

I don't think that he's Igbo, not that that makes much of a difference.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Ezevajina: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
MOBJECTIVE:
"Sex is not the problem"... This guy has added more to my confusion angry

But seriously, what the wife did is disgusting. cry
He says he is gay. What is more confusing than that?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by PrinxPeera(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Johnpaul88:
And you too undecided
I no b HOMO na
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by chacha233: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up... You can have your first check by the end of this week..............www.Jobs-spot.com

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:

He says he is gay. What is more confusing than that?

What is more confusing than being gay is figuring out what to do with your self if sex with a woman is not the problem...
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by BuhBye: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
remsonik:
Nonsense...I bet when he was happily married for 6 years he didn't have HIV?? I am even happy you divorced your wife of 6 years before you hurt her and infect her with HIV. Nigerian government should be on this man trail and get him locked up forever.
Mtcheeew.......mad people
You are here fuming while the guy is somewhere else living his life. sorry o take heart.

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by englishmart(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
All I see is a fine guy smiley
Chai...so he uses all his muscle to cuddle his fellow man.
Anyway, I am not homophobic...I am a very accommodating human.
Not that I like them but I am indifferent about them.

*continues listening to Born Sinner By J.Cole* wink
I swear your Wahala too muchcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Misblah(f): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
whatever rocks your boat cutie and those triceps gat me drooling...me likey!

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by koyyess: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
I knew it- all these showy display of muscle here and there depicts nothing but gayness. I won't be suprised if he is also a nairalander because of all the ridiculous threads supposed dudes keep creating about women- BE WARNED!
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by BuhBye: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
50calibre:
Fuc*k the fa*ggot!! I though homosexuality carried a 14 year jail sentence? This fa*g has exposed himself, what date is his trial scheduled?

This fa*ggot should be isolated from the general public, he's a biological and sociological weapon and poses a threat to others. Being Gay + HIV positive is really a lethal combination.

Lock him up and allow HIV to finish the job
Have you taken your drugs?

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by turl(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
All i can say is I feel so so sorry for gay people that have had the misfortune of being born in africa.
I used to to be a homophobe growing up in naija. I had a few friends that had feminine mannerisms that we would always make fun of but even none of us knew this whole gay thing was actually real.

My views have since changed from that though. It simply doesn't make sense that someone would willingly put themselves in harms way because of sex. I know consensus won't change over this matter in this generation but I hope it does eventually. I would feel miserable too if someone told me I couldn't sleep with a woman..hmm imagine..just kuku remove the rod carry go.

Lets learn to live and let live.

7 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
PrinxPeera:
I no b HOMO na
if you don't need God's mercy, then do you prefer his curse? undecided undecided kiss
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by fixedhollies(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
he looks like a monkey...,he no deserve a wife!!!
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by nepp(f): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
I just knew he's gay! Good to be out of the closet kehinde, I admire ur courage. smiley
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by renegademinds(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=29601595]All I see is a fine guy smiley
Chai...so he uses all his muscle to cuddle his fellow man.
Anyway, I am not homophobic...I am a very accommodating human.
Not that I like them but I am indifferent about them.

*continues listening to Born Sinner By J.Cole* wink
[/quote
Ma jam!
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by beryl04(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Misblah:
whatever rocks your boat cutie and those triceps gat me drooling...me likey!

that's the spirit, gurl but back off he plays for our team! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by EternalBeing: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Anti-Christ is very much in a hurry, their time is fast running out so they are using every means possible to get passive/active converts. The height of it is that devil is trying to get people so used to sin till their minds becomes reprobate, using their bodies for abnormal inconvinent things like homosexuality.
I guess u think homosexuality is secular too; it's grossly spiritual! It is the crescendo, the height of desecration of human's conscience. That's why the devil is aggressively pushing it, he knows that it's the only sin that has ever made GOD to rain fire on Earth to consume sinners and that once u cross that line ur conscience become reprobate, dead and hell-bound."

People fall, so it's not about falling, it about refusing to stand, ramaining fallen as a result of pride after falling. Falling does not destroy, yes faling does not destroy; it is Pride that destroys without remedy. When u start finding it difficult to go on your knees before your Creator to ask for forgiveness and help to be Holy, then know that Pride goeth before destruction.
Homosexuality is the major seal of the anti-Christ because the bible says they shall hate women, they shall use their bodies for what was normally not convenient, it's the preliminary spiritual 666 before the physical one that would come after rapture. According to Daniel 11:37b, "...(the anti-Christ) shall be a woman hater,he shall not desire women." Read Revelations 13:18, Revelations 14:9-11.
I didn't take JESUS serious until self-acclaimed satanists starts saying that JESUS should come quickly so that they can fully take over!
I even heard a rap song, the gay rapper was boasting of what they'll do to "left behind" Christians after rapture. I laughed because such foolish pple forgot that even after Rapture they too will surely still die and eternity (whether in Heaven or Hell) awaits us all. So, guide ur eyes, hears and watch ur heart. I shall not miss the so very imminent Rapture IJN.

There are now gay pastors and gay churches. Matth24:15 and Mark 13:14 "When you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel standing in the Holy place, know that...JESUS is just about to appear, whosoever readeth let him understand" Are u prepared? or Will you be left behind? Join the genuine Churches like Deeper Life, MFM etc... to prepare yourself for HE is just about to appear. Without any iota or scintilla of doubt, the END TIME is Here!

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Ezevajina: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
He has another account on here calling himself lalasticlala angry

thank you HIV for catching this fagggot

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by lalasticlala(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:
He has another account on here calling himself lalasticlala angry

thank you HIV for catching this fagggot

Which account?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by PrinxPeera(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Johnpaul88:
if you don't need God's mercy, then do you prefer his curse? undecided undecided kiss
No i don't
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
As usual, so much hate... NL has not changed.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by beryl04(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
MOBJECTIVE:

What is more confusing than being gay is figuring out what to do with your self if sex with a woman is not the problem...

Mob,what's the confusion here?
he's always been gay and was never, ever bisexual! the society just thrust that lifestyle experiment with a woman on him just like she does to most us anyways undecided
dear, it is what it is,u can never cheat nature neither can u change it,the sooner u learn to accept and love yourself for who you are, the happier and more productive u'll be in life.

Bleep society!

by the way,i am gay and married,sue me!

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
beryl04:

he's always been gay and was never, ever bisexual! the society just thrust that lifestyle experiment with a woman on him just like she does to most us anyways undecided
dear, it is what it is,u can never cheat nature neither can u change it,the sooner u learn to accept and love yourself for who you are, the happier and more productive u'll be in life.
Bleep society!

You are married? To who?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by ammyluv2002(f): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:

Igbo people and their homosexual tendencies never cease to comfound me
meaning?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Vixen101(f): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
All ye fine men that has found pleasure in going in through the back door! cry
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by cococandy(f): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:

youz muthafuckaz support sodomisation of nigerians young people in the name of "modern world". Fcuck modern world, if more nigerians become this I'm emigrating to The Gambia. Brother Yahya Jammeh won't allow dis lalastiklala kind of things
I'm still wondering what this had to do with me.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Ezevajina: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
beryl04:

Bleep society!

Do you wear those women pampas they use for their periods? your intestine must be leaking other men bodily fluids they deposit in there.

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by remsonik(f): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
BuhBye:

You are here fuming while the guy is somewhere else living his life. sorry o take heart.

Maybe you are the guy in question? The govt will probably need to start with you aproko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure / Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole / Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.