Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years (59329 Views)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by beryl04(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
manny4life:

You are married? To who?

Manny, hapu m aka biko!
to a woman of course, to satisfy nigerians yeah.

i'm bringing up my brood this year,we got to populate this place don't u think?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:

Do you wear those women pampas they use for their periods? your intestine must be leaking other men bodily fluids they deposit in there.

Of all your bickering I've seen on this thread, this indeed is the most naive and ignorant comment you'd ever make. Sometimes it's necessary for people to explore beyond their reach; think outside the box.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by justscorch: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Guy only u get HIV kon be gay ontop,dem swear for u nii? Be like say u no even dey make any effort to "straighten" your life,I wonder why Taiye never poison u since

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
beryl04:

Manny, hapu m aka biko!
to a woman of course, to satisfy nigerians yeah.

i'm bringing up my brood this year,we got to populate this place don't u think?

Lmao... Why did you succumb to Nigerian pressure? Was that for love or for convenience? I wish you happy married life... Just don't cheat on your wife o, because that ain't right.

I've interacted with few Africans, but Nigerians happen to be the most hateful. Anyway, more grease to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by linearity: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
draggie:
he should stop quoting the bible wrongly joor! if God choose u pple as his own then why did he destroy sodom & gomorrah Mtcheeew.

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because just like the so call Christian today, Abramham stopped interceding for them.

If God had wanted Sodom & Gomorrah destroyed, He wouldn't not have come to inform Abraham and would not have certainly listen to him.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by beryl04(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:

Do you wear those women pampas they use for their periods? your intestine must be leaking other men bodily fluids they deposit in there.

i can see ur new here or u just opened this acct to bash but sorry ,i don't engage trolls and jambites.come back when u've evolved into something human!
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
manny4life:

Lmao... Why did you succumb to Nigerian pressure? Was that for love or for convenience? I wish you happy married life... Just don't cheat on your wife o, because that ain't right.

I've interacted with few Africans, but Nigerians happen to be the most hateful. Anyway, more grease to your elbow.

I hope he isn't HIV positive
Many women are falling victims to these men on the down low who are married and keeping gay lovers on the side
That is wicked

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
so we're still in this stage?

when are Nigerians gonna grow pass this STIGMATIZING ish?

HIV+ even had to come before his name sad

Smh
#WeHaveALongWayToGo>>>>>>>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by beryl04(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
manny4life:

let's just say a lot was at stake and my life and happiness depends on it.but i have my conditions though and as for the cheating part,my lips are sealed! lipsrsealed
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Ezevajina: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
manny4life:

Of all your bickering I've seen on this thread, this indeed is the most naive and ignorant comment you'd ever make. Sometimes it's necessary for people to explore beyond their reach; think outside the box.

When you start thinking outside the boundaries its when you start using your anus for milking other people's penis and spread HIV. Your anus is for passing waste. angry
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
beryl04:

i can see ur new here or u just opened this acct to bash but sorry ,i don't engage trolls and jambites.come back when u've evolved into something human!

I know you are addressing someone else
Honey,since you are gay,you should not deceive a woman into marriage
Be bold and stand up to that rather than deceive and ruin the life of someone else
That is selfish and extremely inconsiderate

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
babyosisi:

Many women are falling victims to these men on the down low who are married and keeping gay lovers on the side
That is wicked

Haba, HIV+? Mbanu, let's not wish him that kind of badluck.

As for me, I strongly believe in the institution of marriage; I don't support keeping a male or female lover outside your marriage. Nonetheless, if you are gay, then be it.. If you are straight, then be it.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by beryl04(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
babyosisi:

That is wicked

tell that to your naija govt and ur bros and sis out there!

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
klodike:
But this nigga claimed he was paying tithe to TBN etc before. Was he reading the bible sef?? Religion aside, i would condone gay people the day a bull begins humping anoda bull. Oga police where una dey? See offender.

He needs to be arrested. He still lives in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
beryl04:

let's just say a lot was at stake and my life and happiness depends on it.but i have my conditions though and as for the cheating part,my lips are sealed! lipsrsealed

My brother, you should never do something that isn't right. Please o, don't cheat on your wife o unless if she's aware this is for convenience ONLY, I mean, for "show" only.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:

When you start thinking outside the boundaries its when you start using your anus for milking other people's penis and spread HIV. Your anus is for passing waste. angry

If only you could cleanse your biased mind and be open-minded; when I referred to thinking outside the box, I said that in the context per your statement. Thinking outside the box is not succumbing to this piece of crap you posted, but learning that the world is bigger than hate. I mean in terms of social culture and education.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
beryl04:

Bleep society!

by the way,i am gay and married,sue me!
you are married? You couldn't even invite us, see wickedness undecided

Hope you are enjoying that pusssy? Hopefully, the marriage will make you a real man.
Congrats, i'm so happy for you. And pls be sure to test your self regularly for HIV you know that your lifestyle carries hiv as it's baggage.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Ezevajina: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
manny4life:

If only you could cleanse your biased mind and be open-minded; when I referred to thinking outside the box, I said that in the context per your statement. Thinking outside the box is not succumbing to this piece of crap you posted, but learning that the world is bigger than hate. I mean in terms of social culture and education.

Listen to this yeye man. Its people like this who are used by western agents to spread homosexuality in Africa. This foools will probably have a certificate and call himself "educated".
Anus is not a sexual organ. This is just a fundamental biological fact.

Wallah if this is what school do to people in nigeria then boko must be haram angry

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by andyanders: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Redoil:
When it comes to human race this people never waste time in disgracing us. When man is allow to have sex with man and woman are allow to have sex with woman legally then note the human race is coming to an end

Well said brother.Remain blessed.They are fools and whatever his reasons are, he is been possessed by demonic forces and what is speaking through him and quoting the bible is demon living inside him.

Gay practice is a demonic practice and whatever hsi reasons are, he is not saying the truth.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by andyanders: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Redoil:
When it comes to human race this people never waste time in disgracing us. When man is allow to have sex with man and woman are allow to have sex with woman legally then note the human race is coming to an end

Well said brother.Remain blessed.They are fools and whatever his reasons are, he is been possessed by demonic forces and what is speaking through him and quoting the bible is demon living inside him.

Gay practice is a demonic practice and whatever his reasons are, he is possessed as that demon is sending him to where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari, enuf if this. Certificate or vacate the race
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by BuhBye: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
funmilayoB:
they sud get rid of dis guy. dats y i love muslim nations can u open up u r gay or gay in Saudi Arabia e.t.c if they will not slit ur throat like pig d next day. now is creating more awarness to make more guys more gay or HIV possitive. don't try it in d North or south west i'll b dead man.

I have nothing against gay or homo people but they don't belong here. They sud go to America.
You have nothing against gay people yet you wish the guy death. You are confused.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:

Listen to this yeye man. Its people like this who are used by western agents to spread homosexuality in Africa. This foools will probably have a certificate and call himself "educated".
Anus is not a sexual organ. This is just a fundamental biological fact.

Wallah if this is what school do to people in nigeria then boko must be haram angry

Goodness gracious, you are beclouded with hate and too damn grumpy to engage in an intelligent discourse. Read the part clearly. I said "but learning that the world is bigger than hate. I mean in terms of social culture and education.". You're here talking about Biology that's strictly "formal education" meanwhile I gave you a clue that I was referring to "informal education" that has absolutely nothing to do with biology. Like @beryl04 said, perhaps you're a jambite... Even if I break your head and dump knowledge in it, you still wouldn't get it. Good luck dude, I'm done.

Btw, you seem to know how the gay people do their ish, you need to search yourself and tell your self the truth.

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Why are they all having HIV? First bisi now this one.

When Hiv was initially discovered, it used to be known as a gay syndrome disease. Atleast most of the time 7 or 8 out of 10 gay men are Hiv positive.

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by BuhBye: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:

Its the nigerians who live in america who are sodomites. Why, why, why would a man open his rectum and allow another man's penis into his intestine? muthafucka why?
It's quite shameful that everytime a thread on homosexuality is created these perverts that call themselves "homophobes" will start talking about a n a l sex. Are relationships all about sex?

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by andyanders: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
After looking at beautiful women around,then a person would now start sleeping with a man ? This is sickness and the so called guy is sick and only needed Jesus in his life.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

When Hiv was initially discovered, it used to be known as a gay syndrome disease. Atleast most of the time 7 or 8 out of 10 gay men are Hiv positive.

And 4 or 5 out of the 7 or 8 men are blacks. Go figure... Does it mean that same black men, a culture that despise gay people are actually gay?

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Ezevajina: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
manny4life:

And 4 or 5 out of the 7 or 8 men are blacks. Go figure... Does it mean that same black men, a culture that despise gay people are actually gay?

Those are american/western statistics where most black men go to prison. They get infected in prison and when they go out they too infect their women.

In Africa, HIV is more privalent in cultures where men are not circumcised, and where alcoholism is normal.

You can Bleep a woman with HIV and take shower right afterwards and you wont get HIV. I know those "educated" africans will dispute this fact, but Jacob Zuma did that and he was not infected.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by soulglo: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
May all the people who put pressure on gay people to turn straight marry closeted gay men. Say amen for yourselves and children.

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
manny4life:

I never talked about race, I was just explaining why most gay men are always hiv positive. The fastest way to get HIV is through a gay hangout,black,white,red,etc doesn't matter.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:

Those are american/western statistics where most black men go to prison. They get infected in prison and when they go out they too infect their women.

In Africa, HIV is more privalent in cultures where men are not circumcised, and where alcoholism is normal.

You can Bleep a woman with HIV and take shower right afterwards and you wont get HIV. I know those "educated" africans will dispute this fact, but Jacob Zuma did that and he was not infected.

I said I wouldn't respond to you again; however, trying to respond to this proves my point. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Oh, now it's West African / American Statistic? Isn't it funny how you choose one and leave the other. The poster quoted "when HIV was first discovered", who, where was it discovered?

I asked, "Does it mean that same black men, a culture that despise gay people are actually gay?", what has black men in prison got to do with my question? Even if it did, if you did not stick your diccck into someone's anus, how will you be infected? Do you get infected because you went to prison or did you get infected because "MOSTLY" your sexual behaviors? Takes me back to the original question: a culture that despise gay people, does it mean they are actually gay? Geez, I tire for you o..

Your second paragraph is laughable, where men are not circumcised and where alcoholism is normal? Like seriously?

This is it... You need to go back read again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) / Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.