Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari (18891 Views)

Uproar Over Appointment Of Lawyers As Supreme court, Appeal Court Justices / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by MrTeymee(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Good to know... Let em give PDP a run for their money
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Chai, I can see that some people are pained
they will still come and tell us the lawyers are fake.

Satanists are very terrible people.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Tenim47(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
wu else wil nt vote d choosen one?
Vote u GMB even wit akara paper

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Coolboi05(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Meanwhile WITCHES and WIZARDS endorsed Gej..

Mayb olisa Metuh should xplain dia relationship

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by daramz1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Proud to b a Lawyer...I support!!

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by tola9ja: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
LET JOIN HANDS AND SWEEP OUT CORRUPTION BY VOTING APC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by opiaoku: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Death to Cluelessness
Death to Stagnation
Death to Mediocrity
Death to PDP

Welcome to Change!
Welcome to Progress!

GMB/Osinbanjo 2015 for a better Nigeria

Anyuka the boss

Vote Gej and be alright

Because
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by lastmessenger: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Some hungry lawyers
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by BABANGBALI: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dannyset:

I heard from someone today that the election will be rigged by PDP, and they already hav all the mechanism to do that in place. This person bet with everything he has. But still, we won't be intimidated. We will cast our vote and stand by it.

Cc barcanista berem obiagelli pendy97 gbawe
wahala dey o
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Codedrock(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
lmao... these people are desperate...

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by alaoeri: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
FEBUHARI fever every where u go. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by amsoslim(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
I tut as much...I jus op dis isn't one of doz propaganda...but cum ooo to faz fat APC got a lot of elites...dis race is sure gona b no easy ride fr Dpd[b][/b]
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by slimmingcare(f): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
I ll join the campaign if I am given a chance
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by gistmelove(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by sirTesco(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari is old.
We need a youth like me to take this great country of ours to the highest level.
Why is everybody against Jonathan and endorsing Buhari?
Gullibe Nigerians.
Shame to all those who kill to acquire power.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by tola9ja: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
ONLY A GLUTTON WILL VOTE JONATHAN MR RICE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by ChinemeOkpan: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:
grin

Lawyers please be ready to help Buhari at the Tribunal after May 29th

grin grin grin grin

U are a noise maker

Deal with the issues if you can.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by jingh(f): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Vicotex:
Osibanjo nice move, but this move will lead you straight back to ground zero...
Osinbanjo doing rubbish things since day 1
#Gej till buhari show us his examinaton results
see how confused you re, can a nice move also be a bad move.
you re as clueless as your boss.
we need to give you the most clueless nairalander of january

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by sirTesco(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
He will luz serially
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Vicotex(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
kennydee05:
Wind of change blowing everywhere touching every sector, profession, every religion,ethnic group, every geopolitical zones, traditional rulers, the young and old.

The change is here... Change is inevitable... Change is constant C

Vote General Mohammad Buhari and Pastor Yemi Osibanjo for the desired change...
change is constant for sure, but Buhari aint the change we need at the present moment.

#give me GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by johnbuck81(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
People eyes don open
no body want to be associated with stagnant, clueless,backward,failure and misrule.

buhari for president
#buhari4change
an illiterate cnt rule dis country.
by d way...speak 4 urself.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by tola9ja: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
APC PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN RALLY TIME
TABLE
(GEN. MUHAMMAD BUHARI)
Rivers and Akwa Ibom> 6/1/2015
Cross River and Delta> 7/1/2015
Edo and Bayelsa> 8/1/2015
Imo and Abia> 9/1/2015
Enugu and Anambra> 10/1/2015
Ebonyi and Ondo> 12/1/2015
Lagos and Ogun> 13/1/2015
Osun and Ekiti> 14/1/2015
Oyo and Kwara>15/1/2015
Benue and Kogi> 16/1/2015
Plateau and Nasarawa> 17/1/2015
Niger and Kaduna> 18/1/2015
Kano and Jigawa> 20/1/2015
Katsina and Zamfara> 21/1/2015
Sokoto and Kebbi> 22/1/2015
Bauchi and Gombe> 23/1/2015
Borno and Yobe> 24/1/2015
Adamawa and Taraba> 28/1/2015
The last is FCT Abuja> 29/1/2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by paragwua: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Vicotex(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
see how confused you re, can a nice move also be a bad move.
you re as clueless as your boss.
we need to give you the most clueless nairalander of january
another illitrate who cant read and understand a common comprehension...

Make una go school una say no, na cow una wan rear

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by phapi(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
What is this country turning into,see me see wahala
Am sure these set lawyers can't file cases in court and win,while their counterpart are fighting for judiciary independent,they are here ranting and drumming biased support 4 a man whu got no pry skul leaving certificate RUBISSH

#GEJ doesn't need the endorsement of these charge and bail lawyers,(thou am a lawyer in the making am sorry4 diz terms) our crowd records speaks 4 itself (ipaso facto) @ lagos and enugu,so #teamGEJ doesn't need any biased support on d disguise name of the judiciary

#PDPSayNoToAttentionSeekers
#TeamSustainingTheFreshAir
#GEJtillGMBshowsHisPrySchoolCertibucate
#GEJourValentineLove2015

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Dannyset(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
ceejayluv:

Do you even have a PVC?... Talk true...

I took my time to go tru ur profile before replying u. I discovered ur not a kid as I expect(going by ur question). So I will answer ur question. I won't go about clamouring and campaigning for CHANGE if I don't hav one of its vital tools needed to effect it. U can check me on twitter if u care. Hav I answered or disappoint u?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by okotv(m): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
the wind of change knows no limit. It is blowing and would continue till it accomplishes its mission
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Vicotex(m): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
phapi:
What is this country turning into,see me see wahala
Am sure these set lawyers can't file cases in court and win,while their counterpart are fighting for judiciary independent,they are here ranting and drumming biased support 4 a man whu got no pry skul leaving certificate RUBISSH

#GEJ doesn't need the endorsement of these charge and bail lawyers,(thou am a lawyer in the making am sorry4 diz terms) our crowd records speaks 4 itself (ipso facto) @ lagos and enugu,so #teamGEJ doesn't need any biased support on d disguise name of the judiciary

#PDPSayNoToAttentionSeekers
#TeamSustainingTheFreshAir
#GEJtillGMBshowsHisPrySchoolCertibucate
#GEJourValentineLove2015
let em know that they ain't acting right.
Gej till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by jingh(f): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Vicotex:
another illitrate who cant read and understand a common comprehension...

Make una go school una say no, na cow una wan rear
d only illiterate on thus thread is you,you confused yourself with your post.
sorry lad, upgrade your brain

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
How does that stop Gen. Cattle Rearer and his running mate Mr School Kids' Lunch Cook from losing the elections? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by emperordavis: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
hmmmm!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers / LP Etiosa HOR, Hon. Atta Thaddeus Donates Transformers And Engages Constituents / Sanwo-Olu Sacks LASTMA Boss, Bolaji Oreagba, Appoints Bakare-Oki Olalekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.