Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari (18887 Views)

Uproar Over Appointment Of Lawyers As Supreme court, Appeal Court Justices / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Alleinad(f): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2015
Any Christian who votes for buhari is a traitor. APC wants to islamize us. APC want to make sharia law the only law in Nigeria. Let us not use our own hands to kill our fellow Christians. This election is a religious thing. vote for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Dannyset(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2015
propet:
please what skills do buhari have as an individual to make this change,,,,lets be wise so that we don't return our nation NIGERIA to the old days [color=#990000][/color][i][/i]

My friend!
If u had ask me about his certificate, I would hav tot u were driven by the surrounding noise trending among d enemies of dis nation. But since God has helped u not to put it that way, because I know that's ur motive, I will answer u. Be wise.
U see, military don't go by certificate. They go by skills, which u talked about. If uv seen them conquer wars, defend territories and conduct parades. They do it by skills and not by certificate. When they plan strategies, and execute it, they go by skills not by certificate. I can go on and on and on, till thousands, and that's if u'll get it. Now let's go to Dr Jona. Talking about skills, what can u say about him? Nothing. He barely goes by certificate with no clear cut skilful contribution to the economy of dis nation. How many reasonable thing can u accord to him? If sentiment has not eaten u up like others, u won't point any.
See we all know what Buhari is coming for. Cleaning up the polity of this country to the extent at which there will be zero Tolerance for corruption. Corruption has enslaved us and somebody must rise up to stop it. Let's give him a chance.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by zheroes(m): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2015
lilbazy:
What is nigeria turning into ? Group of lawyers advocating for an illiterate? This shouldn't be happening in nigeria!!! If ApC is the change we are talking about,why did they dump gov fashola? Why did they dump rotimi amaechi ? Rochas okorocha? Tambuwal? Aren't they educated and agile? Imagine the pride nigeria 'll be having if gov fashola is representing us in an international meeting!!! Buhari is poor when it comes to oral english,poor when it comes to education,poor when it comes to agility! Imagine him thinking about stabilizing the oil market! Enough said,Gej till buhari gives his life to christ!
whats your definition of illiterate? buhari doesnt need to be fluent in english to get things right, those who chose his deputy were obviously no fools. lets leave performance, GMB/OSINBANJO has more value than GEJ /SAMBO if english is your worry. we need someone who has balls and testicles. GEJ doesnt have balls. what happened to the fuel subsidy report? farouk lawan and co? is he commander in chief or commander in thief? no politician is a saint but the rot we are experiencing under this administration is at an all time high, if not checked we are doomed. cant you guys see? the people you mentioned have God fathers, their judgements will be distorted

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by gbodimowo(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Death to Cluelessness
Death to Stagnation
Death to Mediocrity
Death to PDP

Welcome to Change!
Welcome to Progress!

GMB/Osinbanjo 2015 for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2015
S/W PVC DISENFRANCHISEMENT (44%) AND POOR VOTER TURNOUT IN S/W ((32% in 2011)and POOR-PENETRATION OF SE/SS could cost Buhari the Presidency. (Assuming: 2011 voting pattern SE/SS of 100% en-bloc for GEJ)

APC Strategist have to work hard to penetrate SE/SS (good campaign is starting there) and work harder to MOBILISE SW voters to pick their PVC or reregister (avoid the orchestrated disenfranchisement) and they should also come out en mass to vote GMB.

CHANGE is by HARD WORK to get votes, as those that are benefitting at the expense of all of us will fight against change, but it CHANGE MUST HAPPEN.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Dannyset(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Alleinad:
Any Christian who votes for buhari is a traitor. APC wants to islamize us. APC want to make sharia law the only law in Nigeria. Let us not use our own hands to kill our fellow Christians. This election is a religious thing. vote for GEJ.

Bro u can only speak for ursef and ur household. Am a Christian and I will vote Buhari, and many Nigerians will also do. Statements like dis shouldn't even be coming out from the mouth of a Christian. We don't create religious problem, rather we gospelize it. This ur word didn't bring out d Christian in u. U just sounded like an extremist which Nigeria is currently fighting against.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by gbodimowo(m): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2015
simplibaba:
H
h for hair
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by gbodimowo(m): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2015
lilbazy:
What is nigeria turning into ? Group of lawyers advocating for an illiterate? This shouldn't be happening in nigeria!!! If ApC is the change we are talking about,why did they dump gov fashola? Why did they dump rotimi amaechi ? Rochas okorocha? Tambuwal? Aren't they educated and agile? Imagine the pride nigeria 'll be having if gov fashola is representing us in an international meeting!!! Buhari is poor when it comes to oral english,poor when it comes to education,poor when it comes to agility! Imagine him thinking about stabilizing the oil market! Enough said,Gej till buhari gives his life to christ!

Just shut up Why not jump on board

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by gbodimowo(m): 12:47am On Jan 10, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Tg[email][/emaiAs the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by gbodimowo(m): 12:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Vicotex:
Osibanjo nice move, but this move will lead you straight back to ground zero...
Osinbanjo doing rubbish things since day 1
#Gej till buhari show us his examinaton results

U know ur organs deserve to be harvested as it's obvious u don't need them

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by gbodimowo(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
Surely they shall gather, surely they will scatter
Sai Jonathan
Kai FAILbuhari
scriptural falsification
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Samchelsea(m): 1:02am On Jan 10, 2015
gbodimowo:
scriptural falsification
the weapons of this warfere are not carnal.....we are not going back to Egypt

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by cocoduck: 1:12am On Jan 10, 2015
LRNZH:
GMB 2015. Building a National Coalition.
HOMO stupidus

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 1:14am On Jan 10, 2015
How old is this slowpoke that calls himself a learned man? Shame on his group. If they, the lawyers, who are supposed to understand the law, interpret and safe guard same, have decided that Buhari is change, then there's a serious problem with Nigerians.

Aren't the lawyers supposed to be the ones to stand up for democracy and for the rest of us? What do these idiots think of Buhari's past as a coupist? What do they say about Buhari's certificate saga?

I am beginning to think that the western Nigerians are taking the rest of us on a long ride. How did they suddenly realize that Buhari is the best and Goodluck clueless? I don't want to believe that the West is angling towards Buhari because of what it stands to gain. But it is beginning to appear as the only reason for this sudden love for Buhari and cry for change. Buhari has no chance without the support of the West. Abi I lie?

While this unholy handshake between the west and north, for the sake of regional gains, might be a political master stroke by the west, it doesn't mean well for the genuine change that most Nigerians yearn for.

I don't care if it is a Muslim-Muslim ticket, or if the president and his vice are from the same parents, but to tell us that Buhari at 72, without any tangible achievement is the messiah is an insult to the rest of us.

Obasanjo spent 8 years in office and still fought to change our constitution so he could go for a third and nobody said anything. He rendered his deputy atiku redundant. Nobody said anything. Is Jonathan's govt more corrupt than obasanjo's? Is Jonathan any more clueless than the people before him?

Hey, before anybody starts saying nonsense, I am not from the south-south. I am simply a nigerian. I am not even Jonathan's fan. I never believed in him. I never voted for him and never supported him but the attack on Jonathan is very unfair. In the North and West, in particular.

Jona, don't worry. Posterity will judge you fairly. We will look back someday and declare that you did your best. They call you corrupt but everyone knows that Nigerians as a people are corrupt. It is not about your government, it is about us as a people. We are not ready for change.

You signed FOI. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has access to your dealings. Government has never been this transparent in our clime. Nigerians have never enjoyed this much freedom of speech before your tenure. We even call you clueless, shoeless, and every unprintable name in the book. You always shrug it off with a smile. We know that deep inside, you are hurting. We know that you are a good man and a democrat. Some of us even believe that that seat is too hot for you and that you can't wait to get off it. It is natural to endure all sorts of insult as the head. Uneasy, they say, lies the head that wears the crown.

Let there be change. Genuine and legitimate change. Not this charade. Not this ungodly alliance between some unscrupulous fellows.

The day of change will come. Even if Buhari wins, it will still not amount to that change that we so badly crave. Going back 29 years to the same vomit is not that change and will never be. No matter how much we pretend, there's not gonna be any change in 2015, irrespective of who wins. Old wine in new skin, that's all they are no matter the party.

We will hear the voice of change when it shall arrive. We will not need a prophet to recognize it. The people will welcome change from North to south and from east to west. It will happen. And without bloodshed. Not even an arrow will be shot. Not a shield lifted.God who brought us together didn't make no mistake. At the right time, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. That's what they say. Likewise, when Nigerians are ready, change will take place. Genuine change that will cut across creeds, religions and regions. It will be embraced by the mighty and the lowly. It will cut across all ages and genders. It will come. Someday.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Alphonsocapone(m): 1:40am On Jan 10, 2015
lilbazy:
your ascertion on buhari's english command is d least in what nigeria needs @ d moment. speaking good english doesn't define a good leader bro. if English is d criteria to define leaders then some of the best presidents wouldn't even emerge.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by tobiakiode: 1:57am On Jan 10, 2015
Only God knows what's good for Nigerians and Nigeria. Present day self-acclaimed politicians know little or nothing about Nigeria and her future. It seems everyone is joining their buses to unknown destinations. A change that leads us to the Nigeria that glorifies God will be good, if you ask me. www.tobiakiode.com/radio
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by franjid: 1:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 10, 2015
-S/W PVC DISENFRANCHISEMENT (44%) AND POOR VOTER TURNOUT IN S/W ((32% in 2011)and POOR-PENETRATION OF SE/SS could cost Buhari the Presidency. (Assuming: 2011 voting pattern SE/SS of 100% en-bloc for GEJ)

APC Strategist have to work hard to penetrate SE/SS (good campaign is starting there) and work harder to MOBILISE SW voters to pick their PVC or reregister (avoid the orchestrated disenfranchisement) and they should also come out en mass to vote GMB.

CHANGE is by HARD WORK to get votes, as those that are benefitting at the expense of all of us will fight against change, but it CHANGE MUST HAPPEN.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by tonychristopher: 2:52am On Jan 10, 2015
Bunch of charge and bail lawyers

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Jinf: 3:19am On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari cannot even remember his phone number - President Jonathan:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/01/buhari-cannot-even-remember-his-phone.html
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Validated: 4:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Charge and bail lawyers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by discusant: 4:37am On Jan 10, 2015
LAWYERS WITHOUT SHAME!!! LMAO!!

Where in the world can trained and brawny lawyers and senior advocates of law root for a semi-illiterate Buhari who could not even present the originals of his basic school Leaving Certificates to preside over a country - a country with Senior Advocates of the Law like Raji Fashola et al? Only in Nigeria.

If Nigerians and these lawyers had sat back to examine what is wrong with their country's political structure and governing system restructured by Arewa-friendly soldiers. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by AreaFada2: 4:46am On Jan 10, 2015
In 9ja we have a very short memory. Maybe 0.0000001kb. cheesy

The same Buhari that suspended the constitution and brought in retroactive decrees? Trampled on human rights and made lawyers look like veritabe imbeciles? The few brave ones sent to jail?

Anyway, the recent democracy has given too much freedom. In 9ja we respect brutes and consider urbane and civilised people clueless.

I think some people need koboko whips again like Buhari unleashed army on the public then.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by discusant: 5:45am On Jan 10, 2015
AreaFada2:
In 9ja we have a very short memory. Maybe 0.0000001kb. cheesy

The same Buhari that suspended the constitution and brought in retroactive decrees?
Anyway, the recent democracy has given too much freedom. In 9ja we respect brutes and consider urbane and civilised people clueless.

Hih=ghlih=ghtrd.

Methinks, Shoeless Jonah - as they call him - is over-democratic for their liking.

They seem to want a Buhari who shall clamp down on free speech and put internet trolleys in detention.

Those days of born to rule leadership, akara and vegetable sellers in Benin and Togo Republics were using Mobile phones, but Nigerians had none.

gaun, Methinks that the false belief that the Buhari shall allow Osibanjo to become president after a short Buhari stint is making sme people become Buhari apologists.

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 10, 2015
Ain't no stoping a moving train! #change2015 is inevitable!
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Joshua8695(m): 6:01am On Jan 10, 2015
The only LEGIT way to make money in 9ja (Guaranteed)
Are you ready?
Step1: GO to WWW.JAYSTARGIST.TK then click "The only LEGIT way to make money in 9ja (Guaranteed)"
then register and start posting intresting topic for you to start earning.
DONT say this is a SCAM pls.
NOTE: The WISE will remain WISE by doing what i just said.
While OTHERS will be busy Typing SCAM when its not a scam.

Abeg if you have question just ask me.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Oguieke(m): 6:10am On Jan 10, 2015
olo lawyers4change ko;freinds&family ni
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by opiaoku: 6:15am On Jan 10, 2015
babadee1:

Ideas will always defeat insults any day any time. GMB 2015.

We shall see

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

#BuhariShowYourCertificate
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by jingh(f): 6:22am On Jan 10, 2015
johnbuck81:
ur problem is dat..u believe errthang u see on nairaland.
PEJ is a literate...
mayb u n buhari(mr cow brain) r on d same level.
#cowbrains#QuoteMeNot
i laugh at ur stupidity, u ve no brain boy. try and watch her on tv
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by ProsperUSA: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2015
good

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by makzeze: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2015
News headlines after Feb 14 election.

"Buhari leads in North and South West"

"My victory is for Nigeria and Nigerians- Buhari"

"Jonathan concedes defeat, congratulates Buhari and Osinbajo"

"World leaders congratulate Buhari, charge him to fight corruption"
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by thaoriginator: 6:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Show some LOVE in FEBRUARY 14 and vote FEBUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad / Abacha Loot: Buhari Thanks Swiss Govt For Returning $322.5m / Yul Edochie: I Will Defeat All Candidates In A Free & Fair Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.