Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari (18888 Views)

Uproar Over Appointment Of Lawyers As Supreme court, Appeal Court Justices / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Reference(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Alleinad:
Any Christian who votes for buhari is a traitor. APC wants to islamize us. APC want to make sharia law the only law in Nigeria. Let us not use our own hands to kill our fellow Christians. This election is a religious thing. vote for GEJ.

Except you want to make it a religious thing and you are able to make all Christians abandon their faith because of Buhari if not it is impossible to islamise Nigeria. And for your information, of the nine key leaders of Nigeria only 3 were Christians: Gowon, Obasanjo and Jonathan. Six which represents two-thirds were moslems yet Christianity as a faith in Nigeria is growing. Try another scare tactic. It doesn't work like that.

If you are a knowledgable Christian you will realise the key biblical scripture controlling governance is the one that says, 'righteousness exalts a nation (a body of peoples with common heritage) but sin is a reproach....'. This I believe is a law because it is old testament (given before the church age) so it applies to all peoples, nations, nationals and Nigerians.

If the people of Nigeria are righteous in good number and choose a righteous leader then the nation will prosper and God will be pleased. Remember He is the creator of all.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by emeka2847: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2015
Niwdog:
They have paid this ediots fake lawyers parading themselves as change in their family

Guy, Naija is on its path to competent leadership in February. Even Jonathan, Patience and Reno Omokri that hired you can attest to it.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Kingspin(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Lawyers without certificatd i guess.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:

And there are less than 10 members of this Lawyers4Change group.

They should join my Lawyers against Bukohari group ja re.
don't mind them . The same buhari that introduced decree 4 is the one they are claiming to support .

1 Like

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by lilbazy(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2015
gbodimowo:

Just shut up Why not jump on board
go and tell ur uncle to shut up and jump on board.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by johnbuck81(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2015
jingh:
i laugh at ur stupidity, u ve no brain boy. try and watch her on tv
it is u dat hv no brain..seems u've not seen her graduation pics.
atleast d first lady of nigeria cn show her certificate n not like ur "cow leader president"dat cnt even show a "first sch leavin cert"

Now who is brainless? You..even if there is somtin insyd ur head..its "fish brain"lol.
pls dnt quote me jor.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by jingh(f): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2015
johnbuck81:
it is u dat hv no brain..seems u've not seen her graduation pics.
atleast d first lady of nigeria cn show her certificate n not like ur "cow leader president"dat cnt even show a "first sch leavin cert"

Now who is brainless? You..even if there is somtin insyd ur head..its "fish brain"lol.
pls dnt quote me jor.
hahahahaha re you related with Mr bean, you re so funny.
graduating without common sense and etiquettes.
abeg go and play.
oh my fellow widows
ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on
hahahahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahahaha
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Bowaley17(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2015
The Change is Here...#Buhari 2015
IamBOWALEY
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by johnbuck81(m): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2015
jingh:
hahahahaha re you related with Mr bean, you re so funny.
graduating without common sense and etiquettes.
abeg go and play.
oh my fellow widows
ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on
hahahahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahahaha
and she is still d 1st lady of d most powerful n most populous black nation in d whole wide world.u cnt change it.she'll stil be ur 1st lady till 2019.
jealousy wan kill u.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by jingh(f): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2015
johnbuck81:
and she is still d 1st lady of d most powerful n most populous black nation in d whole wide world.u cnt change it.she'll stil be ur 1st lady till 2019.
jealousy wan kill u.
ur jokes just can't make me stop replying you.
but let me end it for once.
wake up from dat dream cus buhari is d next President
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by OLADD: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
ayukdaboss:

The wind of CHANGE is here and even your paymasters know it.

Sai Buhari/Osinbanjo

I pity how wretched you'll look after Feb 15. Buhari WILL NOT WIN next month. Quote me.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by laykhorn(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
IJOBA GMB KU DEDE
ARA GEJ EYI PADA
GENERAL BUHARI ONI IJOBA BO
TI O BERE LOWO RE
BAWO LO SHEY LO
6 YEARS AYE RE
grin
All I could say is wow... Funny you! This got me reeling in laughter and shaking off the cold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by DaJulee(f): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2015
Lawyers are Campaigning for Buhari while after elceted he will close the Judiciary.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by omaigalalive(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2015
this is a good move, now nigerians know that
they need change. and the change is coming
for better amin.#CHANGE2015.

THIS IS THE TIME TO SAVE NIGERIAN'S
FUTURE AND EMBRACE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

#GMB2015
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by johnbuck81(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
jingh:
a cow brain individual can never rule nigeria..if its ur dream 4 it to happen..then is jux a malaria dream.take anti~malaria drugs to avoid such dreams.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by johnbuck81(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
jingh:
a cow brain individual can never rule nigeria..if its ur dream 4 it to happen..then is jux a malaria dream.take anti~malaria drugs to avoid such dreams...
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by steve6: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thank you bro for the reminder ! I would appreciate it if all those anti-GMB campaigners address real issues rather than attack personality. GMB 2015 !!!!
musb92yahooco:
Tg[email][/emaiAs the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Abacha never looted. I have been presenting evidence for 3 years that all stories about Abacha family returning loot are lies.
Mogidi:

And there are less than 10 members of this Lawyers4Change group.

They should join my Lawyers against Bukohari group ja re.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Mogidi: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
GenBuhari:
Abacha never looted. I have been presenting evidence for 3 years that all stories about Abacha family returning loot are lies.

I agree with you, no one has ever looted in Nigeria, Ibori should be made minister of finance ja re.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
All the people who accused Abacha such as Thief O and Evil IBB are dishonest. Honest Buhari tells you Abacha was not a looter. You should always believe a honest man.
Mogidi:

I agree with you, no one has ever looted in Nigeria, Ibori should be made minister of finance ja re.
Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by vdavydenko: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
I guess, good lawyer is a really vital thing in such difficult situations. If you are not very good at law, you should definitely ask a professional to help. If I need such a help or a consultation I always use some agencies like my-bankruptcy-law-advisor.com They do their job very responsibly and professionally. You will be pleased with the result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Endorsed & Prayed For President Jonathan In Owerri- Pics / ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects / Police Arrest 2 Female Suspected Bombers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.