Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan (30421 Views)

Buhari Won’t Fight Sanusi For Criticising FG – Presidency / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / I Won’t Fight Graft By Putting People In Crates –jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by billyG(m): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=29623471][/quote
With d level of corruptn in naija we need chinese example,going 2 jail ios a waste of time many many corrupt pple need 2 face firing squad.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by billyG(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:
He said, “No country equips its military overnight . Armed forces are built over the years because even if you spend $10bn today, you cannot equip the Air Force, the Navy and the Army. They refused to build their capacity, they instigated crisis and now they are telling you they can fight insecurity.

“They said the military is corrupt. When this insecurity started, we had nothing so to tackle it very quickly, we used vendors to get equipment. But now, we are doing government to government arrangement and so there is nothing like corruption anymore. Is that not the way to fight corruption? You must prevent people from touching public money.”

Jonathan said since his generation had failed Nigeria, it was important for the youths to vote for those who would invest in their future.

He said it was his dream for the next generation of Nigerians to fly to the moon.

He said, “Those of my age and above are finished; we are gone. That is why I am addressing those of you that are voting for the first time. We believe it is you that will take us to the moon. My generation has failed, we couldn’t take Nigeria to the moon.

“Look at what India is doing? I said for us to get to the moon, our first class graduates should be sent to the best 25 universities in the world for postgraduate studies.

“ So you must vote wisely. They will build prisons for you but I will build universities for you. I will build primary schools and secondary schools .”

He said the APC was not on a mission to fight corruption but to jail their enemies. He, therefore, urged Nigerians not to vote for the party.

Jonathan laughed at the reported endorsement of Buhari by the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta.

He said it was unfortunate that the group which was responsible for killing Nigerians on October 1, 2010 was the one identifying with the APC.

He also alleged that MEND jailed leader, Henry Okah, was paid to kill him in 2010.

Earlier, the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Godswill Akpabio, said the alleged missing money from the treasury was a propaganda tool created by the APC.

Akpabio said, “We (governors) were the ones that told Mr. President that we should share the 55bn. We said we could not be saving while our people are hungry. Will you be saving when your child is in the hospital?

“If your child dies, wouldn’t you be a fool? The money was shared by the three tiers of government so no money is missing.”

He did not say if the money was in naira or dollars.
2much ogogoro i remebr this same slow poke said henry okah did not carryout d bomb blast,now he said 4yrs later that henry want 2 kill him,so d victim just died in vain,then Y didnt he tried okah 4 treason.a failure 2 act when yu knew terrorist & dia sponsors is a threat 2 national securty,that person shld be impeached,tried & jailed.We dnt want2 Go to d Moon!We want 24hr electricity!Go moon go do wetin.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol....You keep living in self denial.
You even sound more confused than I thought,we are talking about corrupt practices in Nigeria which you responded on how you came into our country in the 70s to kidnap someone without the knowledge of the host country which I can only assume that he is a Blackman and a Nigerian but as soon as your ignorance and your self confessed kidnapping with the US justice department unholy union was exposed you started eating back your own confessions like the common criminal that you are.

You're a dunce for thinking that everyone is stuck in the shores of Africa like your poor asss that is stuck in America waiting for food handouts while being constantly stranded on welfare for the rest of your miserable life.

Someone that is probably driving taxis and peddling drugs in the US is coming here to spew trash about how they kidnapped an African from his own homeland and you expect me to praise your sorry asss? undecided

Get lost ,come back and talk to me when you're done squeezing yourself in that 4x4 cubicle you call home.
You're a certified iidiot my friend.

If you ever quote your mother with that your leprosy infested hands,May Amadioha strike you dead .

Its so sad to see that this is what Nigeria has turned into. A country that churns out loser after loser, hopeless human after hopeless human. What a shame. Tell me, the supposed insults you dished out how have they affected me? How have they proven your argument except to show that intellectually, you're abysmally poor.

We were talking about Mr.Umar Dikko, weren't we?

Anyway, So you assume that in the 70's Nigerians were so established/connected here that one of them could've committed a crime that warranted that kind of action? You need to learn to argue objectively and stop coming across as insane all the time. Then again, Ive seen your picture and what you look like and I doubt that would be possible for you to do considering how scruffy, unkempt and wild eyed you are.

P.S: Where in the post you quoted did I accuse you of that? Don't let misery and sadness couple with a guilty conscience drive you into madness. I did not choose where you were born, neither did I encourage your Parents to be as ignorant as their offspring ; avoiding a fight for their rights and seeing things only through the prism of religion and tribe. Blame your Parents for your financial and mental poverty, Ive got nothing to do with how your life turned out.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 1:33am On Jan 10, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Its so sad to see that this is what Nigeria has turned into. A country that churns out loser after loser, hopeless human after hopeless human. What a shame. Tell me, the supposed insults you dished out how have they affected me? How have they proven your argument except to show that intellectually, you're abysmally poor.

We were talking about Mr.Umar Dikko, weren't we?

Anyway, So you assume that in the 70's Nigerians were so established/connected here that one of them could've committed a crime that warranted that kind of action? You need to learn to argue objectively and stop coming across as insane all the time. Then again, Ive seen your picture and what you look like and I doubt that would be possible for you to do considering how scruffy, unkempt and wild eyed you are.

P.S: Where in the post you quoted did I accuse you of that? Don't let misery and sadness couple with a guilty conscience drive you into madness. I did not choose where you were born, neither did I encourage your Parents to be as ignorant as their offspring ; avoiding a fight for their rights and seeing things only through the prism of religion and tribe. Blame your Parents for your financial and mental poverty, Ive got nothing to do with how your life turned out.
The things I wanted to say to you I deleted them after a little chat with my Mom over some other issues and even if I say them it doesn't really matter.

If I have offended you in any way please let peace reign. kiss
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 10, 2015
The reason why Jonathan has refused to go after looters and thieves of Government money is simple - he and his caucus are stealing Government money and he does not want to start something that would be done to him when he is no longer president. All his reasons are just a cover up.

hermesprogidy:
Men!!! the more this guy talks, the more I feel sorry for Nigerians. So by romancing criminals and setting free looters, you are fighting corruption? and who told him that the so-called software are fool proof? The real institutions of anti corruption (the police and Judiciary) are the ones you are weakening daily.

There will always be thieves and law breakers in society, hence we know that corruption can never be wiped out. But the most effective systems are the ones that punish perpetrators. If you know you will not get away with a crime (if caught) then the chances of you committing the crime will be reduced.

These utterances just proves Jonathan in not just clueless, but should be probed immediately he's booted out next month. What a disaster!!!! angry angry angry
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by waldigit: 6:01am On Jan 10, 2015
gunuvi:

God bless GEJ for me. Is corruption the only problem we have in Nigeria? I love your list but why did you intentionally omitted Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi, Atiku, OBJ, even your Buhari out of the lists or are they saints? That shows you too are corrupt. You see your life? Simple list you don dey do mago mago and you are blaming some sets and leaving your friends out.
Its GEJ till Buhari respect women.

Those omitted in the list as you claim are also corrupt with human face and beaming ideas. And they are not clueless. I was along badagry express road yesterday whao! I know there are corrupt pple and also there are corrupt pple. I think I rather corrupt pple with idea for change. You know what, they know how to manage corruption is a manner that will not jeopardize the future of me and my children.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by charismaticdave(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2015
gunuvi:

God bless GEJ for me. Is corruption the only problem we have in Nigeria? I love your list but why did you intentionally omitted Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi, Atiku, OBJ, even your Buhari out of the lists or are they saints? That shows you too are corrupt. You see your life? Simple list you don dey do mago mago and you are blaming some sets and leaving your friends out.
Its GEJ till Buhari respect women.

You want to throw corrupt politicians into kirikiri, can you begin your charity at home by starting with Tinubu.

Help me ask Buhari
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by gunuvi(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2015
charismaticdave:

You want to throw corrupt politicians into kirikiri, can you begin your charity at home by starting with Tinubu.

Help me ask Buhari
Ngbo, Pa Buhari, come here and answer this simple question.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by MrOrioye(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

And you think Buhari can do that.. You are a complete slowpoke..

You think Amechi and Tinubi would openly support a man who will hang them to death..

You are even more clueless than our President that you guys call clueless..

My only respect for you is that you have a certificate cheesy

Hmm. I know your p. GMB promised to send all corrupt officials to Kirikiri. So people like you are scared already. I'm sure your dad has taken some money and you're scared he's gonna get jailed or ****. My sympathy to you in advance brother. Sail on for the last four months before your mystery.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:

Imagine in his almost sixth year in office, Jonathan is still talking about "I will" I will, I will".

Tell the masses what you have done. Your records should be speaking for you. Unfortunately, your achievements are only on pamphlets and not on ground.

Did you even read the report at all ? i believe if you had carefully read the report, your opinion would have sounded a little bit more informed.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
The things I wanted to say to you I deleted them after a little chat with my Mom over some other issues and even if I say them it doesn't really matter.

If I have offended you in any way please let peace reign. kiss
But the ones you did say;dishing out insults and abuses at YOURSELF and YOUR Mother, your mom approved of?

Anyway, just learn to prove your case without insults.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
lacasa:

What makes the Institution?

Answer - The Man.

#Case Closed!

then you apparently do not fully understand the meaning of institution.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Gejfreesupport: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
MrOrioye:

Hmm. I know your p. GMB promised to send all corrupt officials to Kirikiri. So people like you are scared already. I'm sure your dad has taken some money and you're scared he's gonna get jailed or ****. My sympathy to you in advance brother. Sail on for the last four months before your mystery.

Another tout who doesn't know what Democracy is..

So Buhari will just come and say arrest this man, and you lock him up in KirKiri, when he is surrounded by SAN's..?

I pity your first class foolishness, similar to that of your cattle rarer who wants to be president... cheesy
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by MrOrioye(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Another tout who doesn't know what Democracy is..

So Buhari will just come and say arrest this man, and you lock him up in KirKiri, when he is surrounded by SAN's..?

I pity your first class foolishness, similar to that of your cattle rarer who wants to be president... cheesy

Mr Clueless. Of course it's not that simple. He can't just say, like you said; arrest this man arrest that man. There are procedures. We are scholars, not some PVC Scammers like you.

And hey! Calling GMB a cattle rarer sounds like "racial prejudice" to me. You shouldn't be here on Nairaland. Atoole oshi
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Gejfreesupport: 12:52am On Jan 11, 2015
MrOrioye:

Mr Clueless. Of course it's not that simple. He can't just say, like you said; arrest this man arrest that man. There are procedures. We are scholars, not some PVC Scammers like you.

And hey! Calling GMB a cattle rarer sounds like "racial prejudice" to me. You shouldn't be here on Nairaland. Atoole oshi

Someone calls me clueless and doesn't know what racism is.. Cattle rearing is simply an occupation and I don't think your retired General was able to make his life any useful after being disgraced and overthrown by a junior officer in the last 3-decades.. He keeps talking about his cattle.. How many Nigerians has he empowered?

Let me pray for you sir...

1. May your lives be truncated the way Buhari truncated a democratically elected government.

2. May your destinies be caged and jailed the way Buhari jailed the innocent.

3. May your future be arrested the way Buhari placed under house those people he placed under house arrest.

4. May your expectations and visions be hanged the way Buhari hanged Southerners despite pleadings from international bodies.

5. May you not have the chance to serve and give your best in whatever capacity you find yourself the way Buhari does not want to give the youths chance to serve their country.

LET ME HEAR YOU SAY................ cheesy
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2015
sureguy02:
GEJ has set out to deceive gullible and foolish Nigerians.

Go and read about the Sarbanes-Oxley Act that was enacted in the US in 2002.

Many people in the US are scared of stealing public funds because they don't want to go to jail.

Why is our case different. The system will be strengthened by human beings. What makes him think it won't be bypassed?

Fraud still occurs even in the biggest firms in the world even though they "have strengthened their system". The only way of check mating it
is to send corrupt individuals to jail so they can serve as a deterrent to others.

Let's use our brains abeg.
You can't defend your paymaster on this one.

Read with understanding brother! He never said he was scraping EFCC or ICPC and other similar agencies responsible for arresting and prosecuting corrupt individuals. The core of his statement was that he was going to strengthen institutions or policies and programs that would nip corruption in the bud, that would prevent corruption from happening in the first place, that would block all the loopholes and eliminate public office holders having direct access to cash. On the other hand, it does not mean that the anti corruption agencies would be dormant or they would not arrest and prosecute culpable individuals.

People need to learn how to read and digest information with open mind, not biased and already made up mind. That way, no matter what, you would fail to get the essence of the message, on the contrary would be looking for faults and loopholes
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
joeboy03:

Read with understanding brother! He never said he was scraping EFCC or ICPC and other similar agencies responsible for arresting and prosecuting corrupt individuals. The core of his statement was that he was going to strengthen institutions or policies and programs that would nip corruption in the bud, that would prevent corruption from happening in the first place, that would block all the loopholes and eliminate public office holders having direct access to cash. On the other hand, it does not mean that the anti corruption agencies would be dormant or they would not arrest and prosecute culpable individuals.

People need to learn how to read and digest information with open mind, not biased and already made up mind. That way, no matter what, you would fail to get the essence of the message, on the contrary would be looking for faults and loopholes

"Strengthen Institutions" indeed!

How do you strengthen institutions if you don't encourage them to apprehend offenders?
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

"Strengthen Institutions" indeed!

How do you strengthen institutions if you don't encourage them to apprehend offenders?

The grey area here is that you guys are misunderstanding the use of institution in this context. when he used the phrase 'strengthen institution', he is not only referring to the agencies responsible for fighting corruption, but policies and framework that would even make stealing of public money an uphill task. He cited the example of the IPS in salary payment to civil servants whereby civil servants gets their wages directly from the ministry of finance electronically, eliminating open cash transaction and access to cash by ranking civil servants which hitherto bred largescale graft. Also he mentioned the electronic fertilizer distribution system, where farmers directly access their fertilizer, eliminating middlemen and its attendant corruption. Even in purchase of arms, he cited that example too, there is no more middlemen, it is now direct, goverment to goverment.

Undoubtedly, there is no better way of fighting corruption, as against arresting and prosecuting corrupt officials which is only reactionary, this method is pro active, as it prevents corruption from happening in the first place, it closes and tightens all loopholes, maximally limits access to cash by office holders. However, this in no way undermine the operation of anti graft agencies like EFCC and ICPC, as those found guilty of corruption would still be arrested and prosecuted.

Anyone with great analytical skill, deep thinking ability and open mind would clearly grasp the import of the president's speech. Only those who read the speech with an already made up mind and deep seated hatred would fail to come to terms with its relevance.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by MrOrioye(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
*Sigh* Your future has been bought cheaply. #NoTime for you bro. Go lay your eggs someplace else. We here have better plans for 2015.

Conclusively, I would answer your prayers by saying "God Bless Nigeria"

#APCweStand #GMB2015 #TeamPEACE

Gejfreesupport:

Someone calls me clueless and doesn't know what racism is.. Cattle rearing is simply an occupation and I don't think your retired General was able to make his life any useful after being disgraced and overthrown by a junior officer in the last 3-decades.. He keeps talking about his cattle.. How many Nigerians has he empowered?

Let me pray for you sir...

1. May your lives be truncated the way Buhari truncated a democratically elected government.

2. May your destinies be caged and jailed the way Buhari jailed the innocent.

3. May your future be arrested the way Buhari placed under house those people he placed under house arrest.

4. May your expectations and visions be hanged the way Buhari hanged Southerners despite pleadings from international bodies.

5. May you not have the chance to serve and give your best in whatever capacity you find yourself the way Buhari does not want to give the youths chance to serve their country.

LET ME HEAR YOU SAY................ cheesy
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by KriTic24A: 6:00am On Jan 12, 2015
lacasa:

What makes the Institution?

Answer - The Man.

#Case Closed!

Like the EFCC, when the strong man left, what do we see again?
Nothing.

Banks Failed. Are they not institutions?

Nigerian Courts: do they not get bought over?

Bottomline: STRONG MEN drives institutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by KriTic24A: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2015
cole265:

Buhari is not a messiah. Buharists who give him wings and a halo are doing him disservice. Buhari for me is a reset button. He is a stop-gap. He is some guy who can say "No", steer the ship aright and not squander his goodwill. He knows this is his last shot at it.

No matter what you say about Jonathan..he is a 512 RAM guy with a 10 Gigabyte job. He does not have the required capacity and has not developed the capabilities required. He was never prepared ..despite his automatic promotion through the ranks of mediocrity and after six years...He is still a learner. Nigeria is reducing geographically and economically under his watch. BH controls more local governments than Ekiti State. Our markets have lost almost a Trillion naira in 2015....seven days. He cannot give what he does not have. He is not a man who thrives in complexity. ...A simple good man who should enjoy his spoils in retirement. Buhari will not perform magic ..but. ..Jonathan will ruin this nation. Your choice!

Good!
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2015
teeowl:
We all know Jonathan endorses corruption that is why he would come out on national TV and say that stealing is NOT corruption!

Just like the clueless president told us a few years ago when bombs started blowing off in the north that we should not worry that terrorism happens everywhere - maybe it is our turn! And yet some mother fvckers cannot see what a clueless and weak president he is.

After 6 years, how many corrupt officials have fallen? Yea... none! Oloshi Ijaw man!

The "Stealing is not corruption" statement was made with the respect to government and its institutions.

That an individual working for government stole, does not mean that government is corrupt.

You can continue to twist the tale though.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Kx: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2015
noblezone:

The "Stealing is not corruption" statement was made with the respect to government and its institutions.

That an individual working for government stole, does not mean that government is corrupt.

Really?
How about the statement that what Jim Nwobodo stole was not enough to buy Peuguot car yet Buhari arrested him?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by kaypable(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2015
SwagForce1:
Blessings of the Lord to my fellow PDP comrades.

Dear Sawgforce1,
My name is Ogunwo Olukayode, I am a business and entrepreneur person. I am the Managing Partner of El-TEM Investment and a Partner with Aclan MultiMedia Ltd. I designed a pendant for the People's Democratic Party and I had over 5000 samples sent to Nigeria to grow and expand my business. it is very shocking to find a picture of my samples on this website by one "swagforce1" which is you. You uses my pendant sample pictures everyday on his post on Nairaland. it is my hard work and labour that you is flaunting on his page on nairaland. I have the design protected and since it has gone viral, I will use everything within my power and capacity to make sure you do not have it the free way. All my partners have seen these pictures even down to my contacts in the Villa and 3 other state respectively. Do you know how it feels for my INVESTMENT over millions of Naira just go down the drain. My proposals are been turn down. I plan to take this to the media and I will most definitely press for a law suit. I have the patent over this designs and my products. please I advice SWAGFORCE1 to take out those post and stop using My product samples for publication on this site. Or I will take actions on both you and nairaland. You cannot not find the pictures of this product anywhere but on this website and it is absurd. IF you want to promote the party find other means and not at the expense of other people's business!! Kindly take out the picture and stop using them. I hope my plight is understood. I will send the screen shot of this publication on Naira Land and I will share it with my Lawyer, the Corporate Affairs Commission and the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Investment who have covered my designs and we will continue from there. I hope Nairaland gets this information too. And everybody on this platform can bear me witness this is preposterous. Reach me on ogunwokayode@gmail.com
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kx:

Really?
How about the statement that what Jim Nwobodo stole was not enough to buy Peuguot car yet Buhari arrested him?

When I first heard that statement as was credited to Jonathan, my reaction was like,
He cannot be that stupid to make such a statement! If he did that, he is on his own.
I never bothered about it, until you brought it u here.
So, I did a little googling, that see what I got.

Read it and judge for yourself.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/jonathan-to-buhari-you-do-not-fight-corruption-by-throwing-people-into-jail/
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by KriTic24A: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
But the ones you did say;dishing out insults and abuses at YOURSELF and YOUR Mother, your mom approved of?

Anyway, just learn to prove your case without insults.

Good advice
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
And you are his interpreter? This is NOT the case of a newspaper journalist twisted my words. His tone of voice and facial expressions were clear give away that he feels that looting (stealing) of Government money is not a big deal! By the way, did you actually watch the TV interview or are you just trying to save face for the clueless and weak president called Jonathan?

noblezone:

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by dossantosbobai(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
lacasa:

Laugh and cry for the nonsensee u typed here.

Notin u said here makes any sense
ook let's upgrade your IQ
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by fresh15: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Indeed an educated president who is abreast of modern trends of governance,has shown that he has the intelligence to move Nigeria from third world country to first.I am confirming to you that all those shouting Buhari do not mean well for Nigeria.For now,Jonathan is our only ladder to heaven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn / Fire Destroys Kogi State House Of Assembly (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.