Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan (30409 Views)

Buhari Won’t Fight Sanusi For Criticising FG – Presidency / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / I Won’t Fight Graft By Putting People In Crates –jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by lacasa: 1:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:

Me too refuse to be a slave again in 2015, Haba, why are some Nigerians refusing to think the past ?

30 Years after (1985) he still want to come back in 2015 ?

Not possible

You re already feeling the effects of Slave life since GEJ bacame president.

Ask yourselves how many internally Displaced Persons were listed under GEJ.

GMB-the wise choice o

9 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by StunningCEO: 1:59am On Jan 09, 2015
Whether it's a crate or sumtin else, d fact is dat jonathan will never ever fight corruption. Corruption is his hiding place.

6 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 2:03am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:

What makes the Institution?

Answer - The Man.

#Case Closed!
I see that you're one of those youths that are blind,deaf and dumb beyond redemption.

Institutions are working for other democracies it then means it will work for us.

Read through my post again and digest it - This isn't about party affiliation but about Nigeria that has been running around the same method of doing things without any results.

He posed a question to you and your kind: If Buhari's anti-corruption method worked in the early and mid 80s why are we still complaining about corrupt public office holders till these day? lest I forget the same Buhari opened his mouth and said that Abacha was not a corrupt man.....What an irony. undecided

Ok let's just pretend that Amaechi and all the corrupt APC bigwigs that Buhari your self acclaimed messaiah is dinning and wining with aren't corrupt anymore overnight ......Chai diaris Goduo .....all these una brain wey una no wan put to proper use.

10 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 2:09am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:

You re already feeling the effects of Slave life since GEJ bacame president.

Ask yourselves how many internally Displaced Persons were listed under GEJ.

GMB-the wise choice o
If fighting an internal insurrection was an easy task the almighty and all knowing US would have won in Iraq and Afghanistan gloriously.

And I can vividly recall that your almighty Buhari called on the FG to grant them amnesty even when the people have refused to come out and state their grievances as to why they are bombing innocent citizens anyhow.

You have no choice than to agree with me that you're being blinded by factors only you can disengage yourself from, as for me and my family...GEJ TILL 2019.

11 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by agabaI23(m): 2:10am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:

A former. Head of State, Governor, war veteran, NNPC MD, Chairman PTF, presidential Candidate screened by INEC 3 times...

And u think Certificate forgery wld av permitted him to attain all these.

You aare smarter than this (I hope)

GMB is not saying He will fight Corruption, the fact iss GMB Fought CorruptioN.

And only those afraid of him r bringing up certificate propaganda when others failed

#GMB - the wise choice
You are probably smarter but that won't stop us from discussing issues. Bring me into focus when I sound like I'm no longer smart. Now back to the matter.

He fought corruption, in the words of GEJ, if he fought corruption, there would ve been no corruption left for us to fight.

Do you mean that someone who said Abacha was not corrupt is going to fight corruption? Do you sincerely agree that Abacha was not corrupt?

Do you believe that someone under whose watch the sum of $2.8bn was stolen is capable of stopping corruption?

Yea. That is what my people thought. But you know there was no transparency before GEJ. The FOI act has done a lot for us. Thanks to GEJ!

Ask APC states to accept the FOI act. Why are they refusing the FOI in Lagos?

12 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Firefire(m): 2:11am On Jan 09, 2015
Nigerians wake up you cannot fight darkness with darkness.

You cannot fight corruption with corruption, you have no moral right.

How can Buhari fight corruption when he is been sponsored by corrupted individuals ?

Can Buhari tell the men that are carrying him that they stinks ? angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by lacasa: 2:11am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
I see that you're one of those youths that are blind,deaf and dumb beyond redemption.

Institutions are working for other democracies it then means it will work for us.

Read through my post again and digest it - This isn't about party affiliation but about Nigeria that has been running around the same method of doing things without any results.

He posed a question to you and your kind: If Buhari's anti-corruption method worked in the early and mid 80s why are we still complaining about corrupt public office holders till these day? lest I forget the same Buhari opened his mouth and said that Abacha was not a corrupt man.....What an irony. undecided

Ok let's just pretend that Amaechi and all the corrupt APC bigwigs that Buhari your self acclaimed messaiah is dinning and wining with aren't corrupt anymore overnight ......Chai diaris Goduo .....all these una brain wey una no wan put to proper use.

U r not too bright I'm guessing.

My last statement should av given u a clue as to wat I mean.

Institutions, we have, infact they are multiple.

We have the Efcc, ICpc, CBN, SON, NCC, etc they r so many that we have to regulate foul play in the system.

Now, GEJ has 6years under his belt. Enough years for a serious man to effect a purposeful anti-corruption plan and implementation of it. Be it strengthening such bodies by way of policy ammendment, funding, liasing etc

But, ironically, He has made the suspects his dinner guests of honor and made them worse and untouchable.

The DSS, Police, Army and Nigerian Courts are a global laughing stock where opposition parties are those they harass and intimidate.

They r now PdP attack dogs and houseboys

It's a Shame!

GEj will be lucky if he doesn't end up in prison wen GmB comes in to clean up his mess!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 2:18am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:

U r not too bright I'm guessing.

My last statement should av given u a clue as to wat I mean.

Institutions, we have, infact they are multiple.

We have the Efcc, ICpc, CBN, SON, NCC, etc they r so many that we have to regulate foul play in the system.

Now, GEJ has 6years under his belt. Enough years for a serious man to effect a purposeful anti-corruption plan and implementation of it. Be it strengthening such bodies by way of policy ammendment, funding, liasing etc

But, ironically, He has made the suspects his dinner guests of honor and made them worse and untouchable.

The DSS, Police, Army and Nigerian Courts are a global laughing stock where opposition parties are those they harass and intimidate.

They r now PdP attack dogs and houseboys

It's a Shame!

GEj will be lucky if he doesn't end up in prison wen GmB comes in to clean up his mess!
Neither were you very smart to understand that the rot in the system coupled with a young democracy requires meticulous approach over issues of sensitive nature.Unless you're telling me that people can be arrested just because somebody with a haphazard evidence called him a corrupt fellow.

My friend this is democracy,the rules of law must be respected and not the animal kingdom your old illiterate messaiah held down like a drunk
tyrant.

Buhari cannot jail GEJ until he jails himself,Obasanjo,Tinubu,Amaechi et al.

Once again ,you're not a very smart fellow - Thank you for being so dumb beyond redemption.

15 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by lacasa: 2:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
If fighting an internal insurrection was an easy task the almighty and all knowing US would have won in Iraq and Afghanistan gloriously.

And I can vividly recall that your almighty Buhari called on the FG to grant them amnesty even when the people have refused to come out and state their grievances as to why they are bombing innocent citizens anyhow.

You have no choice than to agree with me that you're being blinded by factors only you can disengage yourself from, as for me and my family...GEJ TILL 2019.

America's threat is in no way similar to what Nigeria is facing.

America has dealt with internal attacks by foreign elements since 911 and I think only the Boston bombing was after that where 3 people died or so.

Here u r talking of a rag tag group of teenage armed militia fighters who are embarassing a national army and snatching nearly. 1/10th of ouur territory.

In a sane country where the Nation Assembly was avin integrity, GEJ should av been impeached long ago, cos its clear he hasn't protected Nigeria and its territory as he swore to.

2ndly, in every case like this, Ammnesty as u say... Is a measure used in this kind of conflict. It's a conflict resolution technique.

Even Ammerica grants Amnesty to criminals and puts them in Witness Protection Programmes, this tool was so succesful with the Mafia wen the FBI used it.

So wat r u saying.

GmB is a retired General wt a War medal he got in fighting to defend his nation.

GMB will defeat bokoHaram.

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by eleven(m): 2:22am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
This Jonathan is just too intelligent for average Nigerians whose past and future was bastardized by people like Buhari and his old cargoes of military numbnuts.

But just because of his humility and his hunger to follow the rule of law they labelled him clueless, now that the chips are down the C-IN-C has spoken let APC say theirs without their usual negative rhetorics filled with insults and name calling.

Intelligent comments like these are reasons why I followed you. You are very smart. I have mentioned this same thing to some people before. The man a lot of us erroneously call clueless is far more intelligent than an average Nigerian. Reason why most times we can't understand him and misquote him a lot.

For example, his stealing not corruption statement that is blown out of proportion by opposition is actually true. Stealing is a subset of corruption just like nepotism, ethnicity, circumvention etc. Jonathan mental capacity is way ahead of some of us.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:
Nigerians wake up you cannot fight darkness with darkness.

You cannot fight corruption with corruption, you have no moral right.

How can Buhari fight corruption when he is been sponsored by corrupted individuals ?

Can Buhari tell the men that are carrying him that they stinks ? angry

Buhari's anti-corruption mantra was bared nak.ed like a woman in the labor room the day he started romancing with well known neighbourhood thieves. grin

Let him look for another strategy - Nigerians are smarter.If they like let them wear him suit and coat under this our hot weather his nyash and armpit must sweat. grin

11 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by lacasa: 2:28am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Neither were you very smart to understand that the rot in the system coupled with a young democracy requires meticulous approach over issues of sensitive nature.Unless you're telling me that people can be arrested just because somebody with a haphazard evidence called him a corrupt fellow.

My friend this is democracy,the rules of law must be respected and not the animal kingdom your old illiterate messaiah held down like a drunk
tyrant.

Buhari cannot jail GEJ until he jails himself,Obasanjo,Tinubu,Amaechi et al.

Once again ,you're not a very smart fellow - Thank you for being so dumb beyond redemption.

Still not making any headway.

Hsee wat ur typing up there - "young democracy that needs blah blah blah......."

1st tin u should ask is, does a democracy we operate have a constitution? Answer - Yes.

Does the nation hav courts? Answer - Yes.

Does the nation hav investigation agencies - Yes.

So, what is the special tin u r asking for here.

If GeJ hasn't given the institutions the ability to investigate, the courts, and the suspected corrupt folks the protection, then whose fault is that?.

U must understand that a Thief cannot catch a Thief.

U can have all the plans in d world, all the agencies in the world, if the C-in-C protects thieves, the system will still be corrupt.

GmB Is wat GEJ is not, and that is Anti-Corruption

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Firefire(m): 2:28am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari's anti-corruption mantra was bared naked like a woman in the labor room the day he started romancing with well known neighbourhood thieves. grin

Let him look for another strategy - Nigerians are smarter.If they like let them wear him suit and coat under this our hot weather his nyash and armpit must sweat. grin

Buhari in his desperation for power is now touring churches to be seen as St. Buhari... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by lacasa: 2:30am On Jan 09, 2015
eleven:

Intelligent comments like these are reasons why I followed you. You are very smart. I have mentioned this same thing to some people before. The man a lot of us erroneously call clueless is far more intelligent than an average Nigerian. Reason why most times we can't understand him and misquote him a lot.

For example, his stealing not corruption statement that is blown out of proportion by opposition is actually true. Stealing is a subset of corruption just like nepotism, ethnicity, circumvention etc. Jonathan mental capacity is way ahead of some of us.

Wow! - Come again!

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 2:33am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:

Still not making any headway.

Hsee wat ur typing up there - "young democracy that needs blah blah blah......."

1st tin u should ask is, does a democracy we operate have a constitution? Answer - Yes.

Does the nation hav courts? Answer - Yes.

Does the nation hav investigation agencies - Yes.

So, what is the special tin u r asking for here.

If GeJ hasn't given the institutions the ability to investigate, the courts, and the suspected corrupt folks the protection, then whose fault is that?.

U must understand that a Thief cannot catch a Thief.

U can have all the plans in d world, all the agencies in the world, if the C-in-C protects thieves, the system will still be corrupt.

GmB Is wat GEJ is not, and that is Anti-Corruption
Your anti-corruption Czar is currently dilly-dallying with well known corrupt individuals ,defend that one first and I will denounce my support for the PDP and Jonathan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Firefire(m): 2:38am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your anti-corruption Czar is currently dilly-dallying with well known corrupt individuals ,defend that one first and I will denounce my support for the PDP and Jonathan.

forget that guy, he can never see logic undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 2:44am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:

America's threat is in no way similar to what Nigeria is facing.

America has dealt with internal attacks by foreign elements since 911 and I think only the Boston bombing was after that where 3 people died or so.

Here u r talking of a rag tag group of teenage armed militia fighters who are embarassing a national army and snatching nearly. 1/10th of ouur territory.

In a sane country where the Nation Assembly was avin integrity, GEJ should av been impeached long ago, cos its clear he hasn't protected Nigeria and its territory as he swore to.

2ndly, in every case like this, Ammnesty as u say... Is a measure used in this kind of conflict. It's a conflict resolution technique.

Even Ammerica grants Amnesty to criminals and puts them in Witness Protection Programmes, this tool was so succesful with the Mafia wen the FBI used it.

So wat r u saying.

GmB is a retired General wt a War medal he got in fighting to defend his nation.

GMB will defeat bokoHaram.
I said internal insurrections in Iraq and Afghanistan.

C'mon ! where did you leave your brain?

You can't compare the 20th century American mobsters who were into racketeering,drug distribution,prostitution ring,gambling and smuggling to bunch of 21st century Islamic terrorists that wouldn't think twice in blowing themselves up for no reason and let me also put it to you that calling for an immediate amnesty for a group that has not stated their grievances is silly and smacks of absolute cluelessness in what democracy is all about and the rules of engagement.

Only a complete clueless fellow would call for an amnesty for a shadowy group unless such individual has some kind of vested interest.

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 2:46am On Jan 09, 2015
eleven:

Thank you very much ,let them continuously deceive themselves ,come February they will swallow their words and choke in their tears.

Buhari must cry again.

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by lacasa: 2:46am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:

Bode George - investigated, Found Guilty, Convicted felon. Now PDP Lagos Chairman and GEJ close ally.

Ibori - investigated, found guilty, currently seving a sentence in UK, close GEJ ally to date. (Privately visited by GEJ last week)

Alameseigha - investigated, detained abroad, escaped and a fugitive. GEj's publicly declared Political benefactor and God-father to date.

Kashamu - drug peddler, investigatedd by FBI. Wanteed in the USA (can't travel abroad). Now PdP South-west head and GEJ close ally.

Ali modu Sherrif - boko-Haram founder, known terrorism sponsor, close ally to PDP. Protected from being tried by President.

FFK, Madueke, Odua etc - All having cases to answer in courts, National Assembly for Fraud and embezzlement, protected by GEJ, close president allies. Members of Campaign committees and govt.

Amaechi - No case in court, no investigations,just accusations wt no concrete evidence to date.

Tinubu - investigated by ICPC, case struck out due to lack of evidence. A free man.

Atiku - accuused of embezzlement, no investigations nor evidence by agencies. Free man to date.

(Pls note, no one is perfect as I've always said.)

Now Compare and Contrast. Base on evidence and non-bias please.

Denounce GEJ and PdP, follow the wiser majority andd support GMB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 2:47am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:

forget that guy, he can never see logic undecided
Let him convince me na since his leprosy infested hands are well oiled to type trash. angry

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 2:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:

Buhari in his desperation for power is now touring churches to be seen as St. Buhari... grin grin

grin grin

Omo! when my man enter church I shout say '' see wetin democracy dey do a whole Islamic fundamentalist'' grin

Like play play na so Holy Ghost go take arrest am. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Firefire(m): 2:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

Omo! when my man enter church I shout say '' see wetin democracy dey do a whole Islamic fundamentalist'' grin

Like play play na so Holy Ghost go take arrest am. cheesy

Allahu Akbar grin
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by tit(f): 3:03am On Jan 09, 2015
I go Tinubu square for the PDP rally.
I start weeping when I heard the words:

"Buhari build prison for you,
I build school for you!'

I begin cry.
God!
Bless this man.
If to say na him be oga when i be small girl,
i for go university!
But I no see admission that time,
I no even get sponsor.

That word still dey touch me for body.
my friends been dey hold me,
but i no gree.
i just had to cry as a woman.

the words be like something Bob Marley go sing for song!
I sure say this thing comot from inside Brother Jonathan mind!
No be Okupe, or Abati or Reno write this one.

Brother Jona don charge ooo!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 3:04am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:

Bode George - investigated, Found Guilty, Convicted felon. Now PDP Lagos Chairman and GEJ close ally.

Ibori - investigated, found guilty, currently seving a sentence in UK, close GEJ ally to date. (Privately visited by GEJ last week)

Alameseigha - investigated, detained abroad, escaped and a fugitive. GEj's publicly declared Political benefactor and God-father to date.

Kashamu - drug peddler, investigatedd by FBI. Wanteed in the USA (can't travel abroad). Now PdP South-west head and GEJ close ally.

Ali modu Sherrif - boko-Haram founder, known terrorism sponsor, close ally to PDP. Protected from being tried by President.

FFK, Madueke, Odua etc - All having cases to answer in courts, National Assembly for Fraud and embezzlement, protected by GEJ, close president allies. Members of Campaign committees and govt.

Amaechi - No case in court, no investigations,just accusations wt no concrete evidence to date.

Tinubu - investigated by ICPC, case struck out due to lack of evidence. A free man.

Atiku - accuused of embezzlement, no investigations nor evidence by agencies. Free man to date.

(Pls note, no one is perfect as I've always said.)

Now Compare and Contrast. Base on evidence and non-bias please.

Denounce GEJ and PdP, follow the wiser majority andd support GMB.
Those people you mentioned were individuals who didn't play the game the way Obasanjo wanted and he used his EFCC attack dogs to disgrace them just to prove a point meanwhile may I also remind you that the same Obasanjo is now one of your top advisers even as his Govt. enshrined corruption only to raise a phoney EFCC whose job was selective and their primary targets were disgruntled party members that has an axe to grind with him.

Try harder because I took a walk today along Amaechi's wayo monorail according to phockery cheesy.....and I was amazed that your campaign manager who doubles as an APC driver spent billions of naira on a distant that i covered within 20 minutes of walking on foot slow and steady. undecided
The same Amaechi spent 1.2 billion Naira on his political Ebola within 2 weeks .....my brother make una fear God na

Should I talk about your st Tinubu who privatised Lagos state choice properties just for himself? undecided

I never said that the PDP never had some bad eggs that they punished under Obasanjo's rule which was just for his own political interests but the fact remains that all the worse corrupt people in the history of our country are now holding brooms and deceiving themselves with an illiterate septuagenarian as their flag bearer.What a bunch of retrogressive fellows....chai I pity you sha. cry

One minute silence for you.

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by lacasa: 3:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
I said internal insurrections in Iraq and Afghanistan.

C'mon ! where did you leave your brain?

You can't compare the 20th century American mobsters who were into racketeering,drug distribution,prostitution ring,gambling and smuggling to bunch of 21st century Islamic terrorists that wouldn't think twice in blowing themselves up for no reason and let me also put it to you that calling for an immediate amnesty for a group that has not stated their grievances is silly and smacks of absolute cluelessness in what democracy is all about and the rules of engagement.

Only a complete clueless fellow would call for an amnesty for a shadowy group unless such individual has some kind of vested interest.

Are u high on that local gin GEJ takes.

Or u lack d abilty to comprehend words and sentences.

In summary, Go n learn wat a 'carrot and stick approach' meanns in conflict resolution.

Besides, GEJ issued BH countless amnesties which were eeeventually phantom.

Thereby, consolidating Buhari's advice to him.

Amnesty worked to a great deal wt militancy under Yar'adua. Gej lacked the sincerity of purpose wt BH.

Geet informed b4 u come here showing ur lack of it

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 3:08am On Jan 09, 2015
tit:
I go Tinubu square for the PDP rally.
I start weeping when I heard the words:

"Buhari build prison for you,
I build school for you!'

I begin cry.
God!
Bless this man.
If to say na him be oga when i be small girl,
i for go university!
But I no see admission that time,
I no even get sponsor.

That word still dey touch me for body.
my friends been dey hold me,
but i no gree.
i just had to cry as a woman.

the words be like something Bob Marley go sing for song!
I sure say this thing comot from inside Brother Jonathan mind!
No be Okupe, or Abati or Reno write this one.

Brother Jona don charge ooo!
Those words touched me but what still baffles me is that some peeps are still shouting sai Buhari even when the truth sticks out a hand and hit them grin

14 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by lacasa: 3:09am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Those people you mentioned were individuals who didn't play the game the way Obasanjo wanted and he used his EFCC attack dogs to disgrace them just to prove a point meanwhile may I also remind you that the same Obasanjo is now one of your top advisers even as his Govt. enshrined corruption only to raise a phoney EFCC whose job was selective and their primary targets were disgruntled party members that has an axe to grind with him.

Try harder because I took a walk today along Amaechi's wayo monorail according to phockery cheesy.....and I was amazed that your campaign manager who doubles as an APC driver spent billions of naira on a distant that i covered within 20 minutes of walking on foot slow and steady. undecided
The same Amaechi spent 1.2 billion Naira on his political Ebola within 2 weeks .....my brother make una fear God na

Should I talk about your st Tinubu who privatised Lagos state choice properties just for himself? undecided

I never said that the PDP never had some bad eggs that they punished under Obasanjo's rule which was just for his own political interests but the fact remains that all the worse corrupt people in the history of our country are now holding brooms and deceiving themselves with an illiterate septuagenarian as their flag bearer.What a bunch of retrogressive fellows....chai I pity you sha. cry

One minute silence for you.

Typical!.

All GEJ goons have cases in court or fully convicted.

While ApC meembers r guilty b4 tried.

Issorait... Ur pulling at straws nw.

It's safe to call u an irredeemable TANoid Robot!

GEJ has the remote

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 3:16am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:

Typical!.

All GEJ goons have cases in court or fully convicted.

While ApC meembers r guilty b4 tried.

Issorait... Ur pulling at straws nw.

It's safe to call u an irredeemable TANoid Robot!

GEJ has the remote
Mumu ,stop taking jobs that are above your pay package.
Swear by Amadioha,Ogun and all the rest deities that your so-called useless messaiah and their clueless cattle rearer are saints. grin

JANJAWEEDIAN cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by bigtt76(f): 4:00am On Jan 09, 2015
I wonder why people still bother themselves with these crooks called politicians.... can't you all see that they're all the same? Na just party walls separate them naa grin they have nothing new to offer. undecided
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Mogidi: 4:50am On Jan 09, 2015
“If somebody tells you that the best way to fight corruption is to come and arrest your mother and father and show them on television, will that stop corruption? In fact, it will even encourage corruption. We are shooting armed robbers but is that stopping them? So, arresting people and showing them on television sets will do nothing. [size=15pt]We must set up institutions and strengthen them in order to prevent people from stealing public money. That is what we are working on and we are succeeding.”[/size]

Its our institutions that could help prevent corruption not the threat of prison. In America or Europe the institutions have been so strengthened that all the loopholes for mismanagement are blocked. For example if you transfer ridiculous amount of money to your account the banks would effectively inform the police of your unusual transaction.
Buhari on the other hand wants to take us back to the 80s, when people were jailed for 105yrs etc.
If that failed system didn't stop corruption during the military regimes, it won't stop it now.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Burger01(m): 4:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Nonsense!

He who wears the shoes knows where it princesundecided
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by ola6: 5:02am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ, GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Jonathan till Buhari castigates his corrupt citizens like Tinubu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact / Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.