Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen (16814 Views)

Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / Elders Fault Wike On Road, Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by DonDiego(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
cheesy these Igbo people can't let go of this civil war issue? And if you don't talk abt civil war, you will talk abt oil. Did what the guy said is got too much for your comprehensive ability, or you are simply a dunce, by default?

See English. No wonder they are backing an illiterate general. Birds of a feather.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by rozayx5(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Are you saying those that attended his campaign rally in lagos are ijaws alone

I never knew ijaws had such a large population in lagos...

u dey mind the illiterate slave

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 09, 2015
lurther:
We already know the northerner oligarghy's stand on president jonathan.
Even if jonathan turn the north to london, they still want him out. All they want now is not development, but power, as they believe it is their birth-right.

#truth.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Take this images to ango.

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by jaytee01(m): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Onmason:
MY MIND, JUST MINE cos I won't, even if I CAN force anyone 2 agree with me. 1. The ex-leaders have a right to speak their mind and speak it where, when and how they choose 2.whether they are touts, thieves, or rapists, they remain opinion leaders, we have our individual wisdom to sieve sense out of their pronouncements and throw the rubbish away 3. Jonathan has the right to DEFENd his integrity, ours is to analyse whether his defence makes any sense or not 4. Given the nose-diving popularity of jona, with almost EVERYBODY who is SOMEBODY in the Nigerian political equation attacking him, his best move should be IMMAGE LAUNDERING not counter attack, learn from intelligent politicians like Obama, Mandela, Fashola. In d Nigerian context, attacking CERTAIN people is tantamount to political suicide 5. People attend political rallies for several reasons -curiosity, pick pockets, quick business, search for babes/guys (I met my wife @ a rally in 2007 nd we are happily married), contract as paid, etc 6. Its natural to refer back to what you achieved in the past, that's ur biggest nd most convincing selling point. That is why most of us expected jona to ignore his critics nd SIMPLY tell us his PHYSICAL achievements in 6yrs nd how much he expended in achieving same. Publish ALL the corruption reports and arrest the indicted persons (even if he let's dem loose, with compensation, after he wins the polls, its a game u know?) Tell us clearly, cos we aint dumb, WHY Sanusi was suddenly sacked immediately he made it VERY CLEAR that our money was missing. EXPLAIN in one sentence why ex-militants should be awarded security contract when we have so many security officers sleeping in the barracks. Tell us briefly, why a single ex-militant is allowed to import SO MUCH arms in the face of the present unprecedented security upheavals in the country-SIMPLICITA. If satisfied, I will canvass for votes for him, even with MY LIFE!
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by ababanwoke(m): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Why must we Nigerians engage in a meaningless arguement,GEJ that GMB this,pls dudes grow up and see how we can transform this nation and stop being a vehicle of political madness

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Ikengawo:

Menh this man don old ohhh. See him neck. Is this the person that this people want to impose on us. Godforbid
I reject it in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2015
To hell with the Northern Elders forum abi they think that after sponsoring terrorism they can use it to their benefit by heaping the blames on Pres. GEJ. The northern elders cannot enforce an illiterate on Nigeria. They should handle bokoharam before the boko boys request for their old throats.
SAYNOTOBUHARI
GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by appini: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ gave Buhari a semi knockout in Lagos yesterday..

Waiting to see the final one before the elections.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 09, 2015
Both Buhari and Goodluck are great men, they've ruled Nigeria at one time or the other, they have their great and bad times. My only worries is the teenagers with nothing to their name, relatively unknown in the sphere of things INSULTING both men without remorse-its a sickening trend, no wonder WAEC and JAMB have recorded massive failures.

Wtf is illiterate and clueless? With all your literacy and clues-what have you achieved?

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by BlackHuman(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan is just not good enough.....I listened to his speech yesterday- always on the defensive and talking out-of-point.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by StarCj(m): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
is this the tout
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by sammhi(m): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2015
lurther:
We already know the northerner oligarghy's stand on president jonathan.
Even if jonathan turn the north to london, they still want him out. All they want now is not development, but power, as they believe it is their birth-right.
exactly... the million dollar point
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by nigerianvenom(m): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2015
goodluck jonathan;president
Udom Emmanuel;Gov,akwa ibom
Jim agbaje;gov,lagos state

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by ultraGM: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2015
naijaking1:
Ango Abdullahi is a looser and will always remain a looser. Everything in his miserable life revolves around the civil war, unfortunately, when he could get his way, he resorts to Northern this and northern that. However, the issue is, make your point democratically and see how many people you can convince

Man lock-up

Stealing ia not corruption defend the statement
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Csilver1: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2015
omenka:
I don't think there is anyone out there that genuinely likes Jonathan besides some of his Ijaw brothers who've benefited from the free for all stealing that is going on under his watch.
Absolutely no one is there for him....
Please all Apc members should make sure they have there PVC for voting because that will be there manipulative point ......APCCCC
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by nigerianvenom(m): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2015
omenka:
I don't think there is anyone out there that genuinely likes Jonathan besides some of his Ijaw brothers who've benefited from the free for all stealing that is going on under his watch.
U dont love him but we do.

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by ckmayoca: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2015
denkyw:
is this man a past leader,why is he so pained?

U don't insult statemen generally, u pick out ur target and talk. Speaking of some, its like speaking of all.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by nigerianvenom(m): 7:20am On Jan 09, 2015
tit:

i love jonathan!
and i do not have Ijaw family.
i have Ijebu, Ikom, Enugu, Mongunu, Ajaka and Eggon family branch.
But no Ijaw for our family.

Everyone loves jonathan including d omenka himself.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Eromsboy: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Bros, that crowd was drawn from various states of the country.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by nigerianvenom(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Maybe u and i are also ijaws.
Maybe jerry gana is an ijaw.
Maybe alhaji jimeta is an ijaw
Maybe segun mimiko is an ijaw
Dont mind dem

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by livinbygrace: 7:25am On Jan 09, 2015
fitzmayowa:

All those crowd u saw yesterday were all from the 36 states of Nigeria and that was why all th PDP aspiring governors were in attendance .So forget that one,don't be too Carried away .
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by knightsTempler: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Omenka the Fulani man claiming to be Igbo man, speak for yourself abeg, i love Jonathan and I'm not Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Eromsboy: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2015
When I first read President Jonathan's comment calling elderstatesmen touts, I told myself that statement is unpresidential.

He is always mentioning America but he refuses to take a clue. President Obama is often criticised, but he never returns insults for criticisms. He would tackle issues and continue to drum his administration's policies on the people till they get convinced.

Here we have a president that doesn't mind his choice of words, yet he wants people to trust him.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Omahony: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2015
omenka:

Who told you that?

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Gbam!!! Tell d clueless klepto!
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2015
ckmayoca:

U don't insult statemen generally, u pick out ur target and talk. Speaking of some, its like speaking of all.
but all d statesmen we have here are all touts, tell me one that isn't. all of them are past criminals

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by blackjack21(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Maple:
Choosing between a motor park tout and Motor park thief....now thats a food for thought

I'd chose to be a motor park thief than to be a Jonathan.

Talking about clueless thieves who said stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by JesslordKay(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
change yourself man before thinking of changing Nigeria. Beside who knows if its positive or negative change you have in mind.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by naijasaints: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2015
The North better do the right thing.

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by IBROHIM: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2015
fitzmayowa:

don't be deceived they went to see whether money go drop! You know they are always moving around with their loot!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG / Governor El-Rufai Hosts Seriake Dickson (Photos) / Gov Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Destroys Wife's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.