Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen (16824 Views)

Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / Elders Fault Wike On Road, Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by tuyi19: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2015
tit:

i love jonathan!
and i do not have Ijaw family.
i have Ijebu, Ikom, Enugu, Mongunu, Ajaka and Eggon family branch.
But no Ijaw for our family.

But you are PDP and you want to eat from the 21b, but remember, God is watching you, God annointed Jonathan to lead this country but i ithink he has ejected him because he failed just like the way saul was rejected.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by hotwax: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2015
[b]Remember Nigerians...

Let nobody use religion to deceive you. CHristian or Muslim, we are all Nigerians. If Nigeria face hardship, it will affect both Christians and muslims.

They told us in churches 4 years ago to vote Jonathan because he is a christian, he had no shoe, he is youthful. Has he done anything to improve the life of Christians (Major voters) talk-less of the general masses?
Even a war Turn Uganda has 24 ours electricity. And we are giant of Africa. WHy is electricity becoming impossible or rocket science in Nigeria? My brethren, it is corruption jare.

Corruption gives birth to:
i. Insecurity (Boko-Haram)
ii. Bad economy (when people are looting our treasury)
iii. Injustice (Judicial scam as can be seen in Alamesiya, James Ibori, Al-Mustapha and others freed from prison)
iv. Global Image (No country takes us serious again. They see us criminals)

I dont trust both Buhari and Jonathan, but we have to face 2 evils now and decide which one can be managed.

We have seen what GEJ is capable of for 6 years. He has successfully put Nigerian in a sink hole.

I am not supporting any of the 2 candidates. But we have to weigh our options.

1. Do we want to continue like this?
2. Do we think we deserve better ?

These are the 2 choices facing us?

But I think we deserve electricity![/b]
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by nduchucks: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2015
naijaking1:
Ango Abdullahi is a looser and will always remain a looser. Everything in his miserable life revolves around the civil war, unfortunately, when he could get his way, he resorts to Northern this and northern that. However, the issue is, make your point democratically and see how many people you can convince

Your resentment of Abdullahi is acknowledged.

But come o, please point out the lies in the man's statements? The man said: ...so if some past leaders are touts, some sitting leaders are pick-pockets and thieves . The statement was generous to GEJ and his gang of rougues, except to some people we know, who will defend the thieves.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by tolexy007(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
dis dude is terribly old....
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Edusouls(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2015
yes theives,white liars and hardened looters that's the type of leaders nigeria as a nation have been producing since 1960...sai buhari.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Okudiover(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2015
ABEG OH! THESE ARE BUT A FEW OF THE CHANGES I NEED FROM THE GOVERNMENT THAT COMES TO POWER COME FEBUHARI 14TH 2015. AND THAT IS TO REVIEW THE FOLLOWING:
Univestigated corrupt practices of GEJ's Administration.
1. $3m Farouk Lawan scandal
2. $6.6b petroleum subsidy scandal
3. N60b police pension fund scandal
4N225m Oduah's car scandal. ( this one happened the time Nigerian students (both the university, poly and college of education at the same time) were on strike for almost a year.
5. N10b deziani private jet scandal
6. N10b laundered by Lamido
7. Missing $20b from the federation account.
8. Haliru Mohammed €1m bribe
9. $180n halliburton scam
10. $1.1b malabu bribery scandal
11. $32b ill-equiped defence scandal
12. $7.13b port authority scam
13. Immigration death scandal
14. Barth Nnaji NEPA scandal
15. Dame dollar laundering scandal.
16. $15m arms deal scandal
17. Femi fani kayode money laundering scandal, now gej/sambo campaign organisation media commander.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by fitzmayowa: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2015
IBROHIM:
don't be deceived they went to see whether money go drop! You know they are always moving around with their loot!!!!

I guess the same could be said about those at GMB's campaign venue right
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by nduchucks: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2015
tit:

i love jonathan!

cheesy
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by ernecy(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
cheesy these Igbo people can't let go of this civil war issue? And if you don't talk abt civil war, you will talk abt oil. Did what the guy said is got too much for your comprehensive ability, or you are simply a dunce, by default?
what made u think that his an igbo person??

GEJ is bad, and GMB is not a better option!!!
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Nikky4izuu: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2015
You can say whatever you like. Jonathan we know, come lovers day 2015 cos we love him. Buhari, you are too old n too tribalistic to rule us. You are a religious fanatic, pls go back home n tend ur cows b/4 we disgrace u as usual.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by diresimdi(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=29624003][/quote]. Failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari failbuhari
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by emmy4life02(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2015
someone like owo who is a very corrupt lead in the 1st republic & and under gowon regime should nt hv made dis statement.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by northener(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2015
tit:

i love jonathan!
But u forgot, u ar biafra residue
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by nwaanambra1(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2015
tit:

i love jonathan!
and i do not have Ijaw father.
i have Ijebu, Ikom, Enugu, Mongunu, Ajaka and Eggon fathers!.
But no Ijaw father!.

only u with all this fathers! shocked shocked shocked

now we know why u behave like a bastard! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by jdilight(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Jonathan shot himself in the foot when he made that statement. Now he will be told how he is worse than those statesmen he compared to touts. And in actual sense, he is actually worse than each and everyone of them.

Anyone who doesn't like president Jonathan has not travelled outside his state in the last four year.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by 100Cents: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2015
maestroferddi:
Jonathan has made his point.

The agents of divisiveness and disaffection masquerading as statesmen should beware.

It is no longer going to be business as usual after Jonathan gets sworn-in for the second term.

No-one is above the laws of the land.

I pity Obasanjo and his sillyness..

Obasanjo is so trouble seeking that the best place he deserves to stay to keep shut is the prison. The man likes limelight and attention too much. That is why no leader is good by his standards. He didn't even perform excellently during his tenure..

Abacha knew this very well..
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Kingspin(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Elders of Boko haram.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by northernigbo101: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2015
lurther:
We already know the northerner oligarghy's stand on president jonathan.
Even if jonathan turn the north to london, they still want him out. All they want now is not development, but power, as they believe it is their birth-right.
believe me if only jona showed a lil concern over the plight of the northerner they will hav no choice than to luv him but men this guys ar living in fear of boko haram attack and from the look of things jona dont give a hut, how else do want them to act when its glaring that ss/se people plus jona cant hide there happieness over the bloodshed in the north. so long as u have heatred for ppl u will alwys b happy wit there misfortune.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by ikweremilitant: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=29624003][/quote] now its more clearer to me that the north and yorubas are fighting we nija deltans but my messege for them is let them continue,one we shall who owns nija
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by northernigbo101: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2015
naijasaints:
The North better do the right thing.
believe me they if only it was only porverty that ravaging them may e for hard but men added with mass killing i dont think they hav no choice...
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by emeka2847: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2015
This people are paid PDP agents who want to bring religious and ethnic acrimony against APC. We're you people not with Jonathan lately? Northern people don't even want you people and we know. So don't pretend to be speaking for them.

Nonsense.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by ikweremilitant: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2015
fitzmayowa:
If an elder statesman refuse to behave like one, then he surely deserves to be put in his place...

BTW why the attack on him did he mention anyone's name specifically So why are they pained

If indeed the supposed elder statesman(men) are not acting like tout, then they should not be bothered by the comments...Need i remind them that its a season of throwing stones
u see the reason why am quick at blameng hausa and yoruba for nijas wooes.you can hear d reactions of this useles elders shows how they directly encourage cabalism.incivility in nija,were people wil be more powerful than the state and 2mro d same people wil gather their illetrate children in d mosque undr one imam and brain wash them by teling them that the man bringng sanity to the system they bastardizd is the enemy,and they recruit their slaves in d s.w those wan go began blow grammer.or else how can you explian a people defendng d old dirty ape that threw caution to the wind a man like that dnt talk lyk a stateman and should be addresd.you and i knw that obj wil nt tolerate dis in hs tenure
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2015
tit:

i love jonathan!

that boy omenka is a little tout that shud be ignored, ask him weada na ijaws be al d ministers in naija?
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by lawbabs: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Are you saying those that attended his campaign rally in lagos are ijaws alone

I never knew ijaws had such a large population in lagos...

Those people where not from Lagos. Maybe you didnt pass through the venue and see long queues of buses from all over Nigeria. I saw PDP and so many other campaign buses from Jos, Warri, Enugu, Bayelsa, Abuja, etc. And I left my house in Surulere by 6:50am and i got to VI by 11:30am because of the traffic management of these vehicles and the movement of Mr. President. May Feb 14 come and go without trouble in Jesus name.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by OLADD: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2015
naijaking1:
Ango Abdullahi is a looser and will always remain a looser. Everything in his miserable life revolves around the civil war, unfortunately, when he could get his way, he resorts to Northern this and northern that. However, the issue is, make your point democratically and see how many people you can convince

Irresponsible leaders under whose watch, an animal(Shekau) is annihilating the north but fail to call him to order. Empty barrel born-to-rule old emperors whose 40-year foothold on power was nothing but disaster. Old fools and almajiri breeders. The wind of change will sweep Ango and his mad cohorts to Sambissa from February 2015 when Jonathan begins his second term consolidation presidency.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2015
arsetalks:
What point has he made? The same person who claimed stealing is not corruption? Are you kidding me? He has no moral right to discuss pick-pockets when he and hiss allies are busy stealing and claiming it is not corruption.

are u dat pained? wen obj was steaiing n killing whr were u?
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Louislewis: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Northern leaders were not pick pockets. But they governed this nation for over 40 years without nothing to show for it. The end results were backwardness and Boko Haram insurgency. What a shame to you all. Thank God that you people are perceiving the odour of their farts(mence)
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by tunji4life: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2015
north or no north jonathan is a thief. HE is corrupt and the crooks around him are the same. should we now fool ourselves again and hand this clueless idiot another four years. he does not know what to do. He cant even control his wife diz guy is a disgrace to our democracy abeg he should goo!!!!!. Buhari is not an angel either but i would rather take my chances with him @ least he knows that prisons are meant for thieives like GEJ. 6 years of a corrupt administration. not a single prosecution. refineries don't work,yet our foreign reserves are empty .NO LIGHT yet our foreign reserves are empty , NO JOBS , NO ROADS . THE LIST IS ENDLESS he simply does not know what to do. abeg Nigerians let us vote out this weakling and bring in fresh air. UP GMB UP NAIJA.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by xklucvG: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2015
harrwix:
he surely said the truth

"He said, “President Jonathan should know that
in a motor park, there are touts and there are
pick-pockets, so if some past leaders are touts,
some sitting leaders are pick-pockets and
thieves. So, you have to make your pick from
that."

the quoted is shows how shameless our leaders are....their being clueless is just a icing on the cake. Kettle be calling pot black. Smh!
Ango Abdulai can say whatever he likes. I did not hear him castigate IBB for June annullment, Abacha's years of alooter continua, Abdulsalami's foistering of a selfish constitution on Nigerga. The Niger Delta must be liberated they can continue to mess with Nigeria but not The Niger Delta anymore.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by donmalcolm21(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Who takes Ango Abdullahi serious, except foools
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by xklucvG: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2015
ikweremilitant:
u see the reason why am quick at blameng hausa and yoruba for nijas wooes.you can hear d reactions of this useles elders shows how they directly encourage cabalism.incivility in nija,were people wil be more powerful than the state and 2mro d same people wil gather their illetrate children in d mosque undr one imam and brain wash them by teling them that the man bringng sanity to the system they bastardizd is the enemy,and they recruit their slaves in d s.w those wan go began blow grammer.or else how can you explian a people defendng d old dirty ape that threw caution to the wind a man like that dnt talk lyk a stateman and should be addresd.you and i knw that obj wil nt tolerate dis in hs tenure
You are right. I know that this thing called Nigeria is a gang up of the Hausa/Yoruba against the rest of us Niger Delta and The Igbos, we should not continue with them Ojukwu saw it decades ago. The Niger Delta should resist it and liberate ourselves now.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by xklucvG: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2015
tunji4life:
north or no north jonathan is a thief. HE is corrupt and the crooks around him are the same. should we now fool ourselves again and hand this clueless idiot another four years. he does not know what to do. He cant even control his wife diz guy is a disgrace to our democracy abeg he should goo!!!!!. Buhari is not an angel either but i would rather take my chances with him @ least he knows that prisons are meant for thieives like GEJ. 6 years of a corrupt administration. not a single prosecution. refineries don't work,yet our foreign reserves are empty .NO LIGHT yet our foreign reserves are empty , NO JOBS , NO ROADS . THE LIST IS ENDLESS he simply does not know what to do. abeg Nigerians let us vote out this weakling and bring in fresh air. UP GMB UP NAIJA.
The money na from ur papa coacoa farm? abi na Niger Delta oil money. The 1 wen IBB thief plus June 12 and Abiola death we no hear una smellin' mouth. Abacha empty central bank an hunt and kill ur Yoruba brodas we no hear anything from una. Fear fear wen go kill Yoruba. Jonathan must empty the reserve before we divorce una. Stinking cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: INEC Favouring APC, PDP Alleges. / Boko Haram Is Broke – UN / 2019: States Where Governors’ Feuds With Senators May Shape Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.