Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain (48648 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
easystudy101:

Oh my naive naija brethren. Have u ever asked urself why cancer cases have increased so much in Nigeria?
hhhmmm! Good thought

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
that has been the game plan. If you are an American,I don't expect you to agree with me.

Americans are evil and can never be trusted.
yeah! Yeah!!
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by PStacks(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
When will Africa ever rise? When? Just when?
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by gbodimowo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
I always wonder why Jonathan's government is so clueless. I keep searching for what justifies a group of people whao are in power to act cluelessly and pride in it. Alas, I behold this article. This goes to show that Nigeria's government consider conspiracy theprists more than logic. If not for conspiracy theory which sensible individual and government will believe this thrash by SUN Newspaper? If not for conspiracy theory, which government will publicly deny chibok girls kidnap when it got to them? If not for conspiracy theory which government will allege that MEND was hired to KILL him? If not for conspiracy theory which government will go to social media and call the biggest opposition as ISLAMIC gang-up all because the leader is a Muslim? If not for conspiracy theory, which government will call every critic "APC paid"? Nigerians need to wake up and show this government the boot next month.

We need Change! We need Muhammadu Buhari! We need APC!
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by usibengate(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
We are waiting for them to come start up the programme
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
KGBEAST:

I can't believe no one has noticed that this is just useless Russian propaganda, painting Russia as the victim and Vladimir Putin as a hero who stood up against the west, Smh.
And btw why are Nigerians so quick to believe b.s without reasoning just because it appears online, who remembers the rubbish rumors about Obama healthcare bill demanding that people insert a microchip into their hand or their forehead and how Nigerians where quick to label Obama as the antichrist even though it wasn't true ? Trust me this article is just as dümb and untrue.

Can you name just one country that the USA has entered & settled,all in the name of peace keeping.....Things would never be the same.

Did you know how many $billion the USA made in syria,through the sales of ammunitions to the rebels¿

What of iraq,iran,Libya et cetera,the downfall of the arab spring.

3 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by donmalcolm21(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
jamst:

that incidence is an inside job of the mossad and french intelligent...re; operation gladio false flag stage attack
did you read what you typed? I think you are a potential terrorist.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by naijaway(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Na wa o. We nigerians (99.99%) love Delusions,awoof, and the easy way out most times. I guess its a human trait but with this level of intensity it has become too embarrassing. How can we claim to be the richest in Africa and can't show a tangible general success in nationwide electrification, or nationwide good roads, or nationwide good universities (not these quarter baked graduates with cult mentalities, or professor cheating and bribery intuition). How can we claim to have the best land forces in Africa and boko people are humiliating our forces. I have an idea of why this may be the case but I could be slightly wrong.
Anyway long story cut short, nobody owes us jack and we don't owe nobody jack except maybe west africa. The world is a ring for the survival of the fittest. If usa was down today, many haters will be happy and taunt them in their despair. USA ' s only true allies are UK, Israel, Canada, and Australia. France and the rest of western Europe just has an understanding and similarities with the usa. Is a cold world and to each his own. China don't give a hoot about no nation but themselves and somewhat north korea. During The ebola crises we(nigerians) accused the usa of not helping from many miles away but we couldn't help but humiliate our brothers and sisters next door(Liberia and Sierra Leone) not until everybody else was there to help.
USA is not Nigeria and vice versa. In the usa, am sure that the accountability of employees talk less of president is taken seriously. Is rough for usa too, so why should they be blamed for our incompetence and laziness. True talk, nigerians don't even believe in nigeria from the top down or bottom up. Make we use our brain at least 51% of it most times maybe we may collectively improve beyond our current conditions. God bless Nigeria. I respect the usa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Promhize:

Story.

US still buy majority of its oil from Libya and Iraq, after supposedly liberating them.
they stole those oil...okey! That is why they arent buy it as before
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
donmalcolm21:
did you read what you typed? I think you are a potential terrorist.
oh! And what are you?
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
I admire the degree of credence, the level of calm, and the factual premonition, with which u analyzed this subject matter... great minds...

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Arogba: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Utter nonsense!
believe this and you are as gullible as the hypocrite that wrote or copied this stuff from Sun newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by ChukwuCantDie: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
PStacks:
When will Africa ever rise? When? Just when?
When Africans realize whites are the enemy, that is when we will rise, some know but not enough we must start now...

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by ChukwuCantDie: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
AZeD1:

Only ignorant folks believe Nigeria is a threat to the US.
We haven't even solved simple problems like electricity and water and some people believe we are a threat to the US. How?
We are a threat because we are the worlds largest and most powerful black nation and we refuse to bow down to them like the Ghanaians and all the others. We are rising now but they cant allow that to happen they need to keep blacks at the bottom of the world to remain in power so they are trying to destroy us now.

3 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by AZeD1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
We are a threat because we are the worlds largest and most powerful black nation and we refuse to bow down to them like the Ghanaians and all the others. We are rising now but they cant allow that to happen they need to keep blacks at the bottom of the world to remain in power so they are trying to destroy us now.
Lol
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by ChukwuCantDie: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
AZeD1:

Lol
You think its funny? You gay loving buhari supporting f@ggot this is no joke.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by AZeD1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
You think its funny? You gay loving buhari supporting f@ggot this is no joke.
Your ignorance is amusing!!!
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by ChukwuCantDie: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
AZeD1:

Your ignorance is amusing!!!
You are the only ignorant one here. If i was president people like you would be publicly beheaded for deliberately endangering the nation.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by raymondinc(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
So many ceased to understand what's going on. The Americans will never partake in something that will not benefit their selfish interest. They don't go to a country where their is no milk and honey. They were invited to fight insurgency in Nigeria, now see some sense of reasoning, they refused rather they said they were gonna train some Nigerian soldiers as Anti-Terrorist squad to banter the insurgence. In the process they also requested to use Nigeria armory to train the soldiers, in that case it should be withdrawn, meanwhile those were the little armory used against insurgency here in Nigeria. Because Federal Gov't refused the training Stopped and they were asked to come back home.
When the Americans went to Korea for peace keeping mission, guess what they did, they endded up dividing Korea to North Korea and South Korea. With so many to mention, what about in world war II?
These people don't mean good for any country they just wanna retain that position of being the world power, so from all these instances why won't you belief the Russian!
But they will not succeed because God has left Westhern countries and he is now in Africa.
May God bless my country 'NIGERIA'.

4 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by AZeD1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
You are the only ignorant one here. If i was president people like you would be publicly beheaded for deliberately endangering the nation.
Good for you
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by PrinxPeera(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
End time!!!
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by ernecy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Albaniy:

since you resort to name calling i think i know where the problem lies, this is the result of bad home training, kinldy drop your parents phone no i need to advice them.
guy!! u get mouth!!! grin grin
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Mekus68: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Aizebioje:
This sounds like a well scripted hollywood movie.
But then again, it sounds logical. Nigeria is a gold mine for both human and natural resources. I would see why the pale skinned fellows are interested in us.
Won't work tho.
This isn't 1897.
IT WILL WORK IF NOTHING IS DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE GEJ HAD ALREADY SINGED IT INTO LAW. READ THE POST AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
jamst:

that incidence is an inside job of the mossad and french intelligent...re; operation gladio false flag stage attack
Hmm.. To what end are the two agencies driving at with these attacks?
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Chuksgeo: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Haba, if this is true eh, me I will be updating all my passport and travel documents. Anyway come to think of it, this is strange news oh, all this conspiracy theory full everywhere and everything now even in some families, you know. Although it is said that no smoke without fire! Fingers crossed and praying to my creator he shall surely save me whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
CFCfan:

Hmm.. To what end are the two agencies driving at with these attacks?
hey! Take this
aanirfan..co.uk/2015/01/je-suis-cia-lie.html?m=1
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by PStacks(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
When Africans realize whites are the enemy, that is when we will rise, some know but not enough we must start now...

Whites are not our enemies, we are enemies of ourselves
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by ogtavia(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
lionness:
So America is suddenly to be blamed for the crash in global oil price which affects even giant oil companies like Shell, Chevron and Mobile Exxon, which are predominantly American companies. The crash is affecting Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Iraq, Brazil, countries which have impeccable ties with America as well. Did America spend the $50 billion rainy day reserve GEJ is fittering on his re-election campaign? Seems like the only thing this useless and brainless Government, and its sentimental and tribalistic no brainer media team could proudly point at are just his many local and international enemies, the conspiracies against him, and the many plots against GEJ because he's Christain, because he's a minority, because he's humble, because he's too perfect and because he's blah blah blah.
Jesus, it has never been this pathetic and bad for this country. We have a total FAILURE who keeps pointing fingers at whoever has problem with him. I've never seen a president so terrified of any form of opposition or dissesent. GEJ and his team are total LOSERs. Give them till 10 more years, he will blame the growing poverty, the epileptic power issue, the growing insurgency, the decaying infrastructure, the rot, the corruption, his 1 billion naira food bills, his 10 billion naira on private jet, the oil bunkering, the cabal, the ASUU strike, the sick health system, and every perpetual challenges a reliable government should tackle on the opposition. Such a pathetic, useless and extremely insane government.

Indeed u are a lioness,very verbous..make I click follow for u.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 10, 2015
naijaway:
Na wa o. We nigerians (99.99%) love Delusions,awoof, and the easy way out most times. I guess its a human trait but with this level of intensity it has become too embarrassing. How can we claim to be the richest in Africa and can't show a tangible general success in nationwide electrification, or nationwide good roads, or nationwide good universities (not these quarter baked graduates with cult mentalities, or professor cheating and bribery intuition). How can we claim to have the best land forces in Africa and boko people are humiliating our forces. I have an idea of why this may be the case but I could be slightly wrong.
Anyway long story cut short, nobody owes us jack and we don't owe nobody jack except maybe west africa. The world is a ring for the survival of the fittest. If usa was down today, many haters will be happy and taunt them in their despair. USA ' s only true allies are UK, Israel, Canada, and Australia. France and the rest of western Europe just has an understanding and similarities with the usa. Is a cold world and to each his own. China don't give a hoot about no nation but themselves and somewhat north korea. During The ebola crises we(nigerians) accused the usa of not helping from many miles away but we couldn't help but humiliate our brothers and sisters next door(Liberia and Sierra Leone) not until everybody else was there to help.
USA is not Nigeria and vice versa. In the usa, am sure that the accountability of employees talk less of president is taken seriously. Is rough for usa too, so why should they be blamed for our incompetence and laziness. True talk, nigerians don't even believe in nigeria from the top down or bottom up. Make we use our brain at least 51% of it most times maybe we may collectively improve beyond our current conditions. God bless Nigeria. I respect the usa.

Kid - Drink a cup of Bournvita & go meet ur mama, grown-ups are discussing.

Judging from Uncle Sam antecedents, you don't need a star gazer or an astrologist to tell you there are elements of truth in this article.

Death To The Imperialists!
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by chrisviral(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
Another mumu on the loose, I would kill you if you stood in my face talking like that. The oyibos must die.

And when all the Oyibos are dead, your problem is solved how?

When foolishness takes the place of wisdom, the above reasoning becomes the end result!
Youths like you are the reason our leaders take us for a ride!

Let me find knowledgeable people that can argue without using swear words.. swerve!

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by chrisviral(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

Kid - Drink a cup of Bournvita & go meet ur mama, grown-ups are discussing.

Judging from Uncle Sam antecedents, you don't need a star gazer or an astrologist to tell you there are elements of truth in this article.

Death To The Imperialists!

What elements of truth sir,
For all we know, this could be another un-verified propaganda, Must the US be responsible for the results of a failed administration in Nigeria

Us is Evil, that given, But our Government is way Evil, I wonder if the US also made the $20 B USD disappear!

*Nigerians: looking for who to apportion the blame, since 1914*
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by UuzbaGuuzba: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Aizebioje:
This sounds like a well scripted hollywood movie.
But then again, it sounds logical. Nigeria is a gold mine for both human and natural resources. I would see why the pale skinned fellows are interested in us.
Won't work tho.
This isn't 1897.

But as of 2015, we're stilk importing all our needs from pale skinned people. From the refined petroleum, your car, your pant, to toothpick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.