Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa (51480 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by nikkiehan(f): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
beauty fades, n dos urgly faces u r seein dia inner part may be beautiful so dnt judge dem by dia physical appearances, though I myself lyks handsm guy very much. tongue iwa lewa
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?

Becos the taste of the PUDDING is in the EATING..
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by vacanci: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Opposite attracts
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by 989900: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
No brainer: Ugly girls throw themselves at handsome guys . . . beautiful girls don't.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by timunstopable: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Honey307:
Cute luking guys end up marrying ugly gals because dey are not after d physical appearance but d behaviour. Pretty gals do f..k up cos dey feel dey are pretty but dia are still pretty gals wit good behaviour but its jst dat dia type are rear.

bar man moet for this lady

u ve spoken well
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by vacanci: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ugly people give their best during sex and go extra miles to impress their spouse. Fine boy like to format
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Liar!

Fabdedon:
Ugly ones dont cheat dats all.!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Words of consolation....

nikkiehan:
beauty fades, n dos urgly faces u r seein dia inner part may be beautiful so dnt judge dem by dia physical appearances, though I myself lyks handsm guy very much. tongue iwa lewa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Mutuwa(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?

if u see me and my pretty wyf eh!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by nikkiehan(f): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Peppyluv:
Words of consolation....

but dats jst d fact. isn't it
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by DeBret(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Destiny...... You know can never be change. E.G president Jonathan and patience... Describe in one word cry
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kossyne:

Judging by the shape of your head, I think I ll stick with the theory.
cheesycheesycheesysmileycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
OP is this what you mean?
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by UnimkeAk(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
What is beauty?.. Everybody is beautiful, na packaging and exposure.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
You too the gossip!!!!!!!

Waiting concern you with their lovers.........

Yo no fit mind your business??

Make u no gossip one day go snatch your best friend wife from Him 0000000000
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by vivalavida(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
DDeliverer:
Honestly, I've noticed this pattern...and it scares me!

I can't settle for anything ugly angry

Handsome guys no dey too make noise like this

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by okonelfg(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
please r u talkin abt me
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by femi4: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
Most beautiful girls are not humble, they always believe that there is a finer, richer and better guy out there waiting for them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by chosen1wbe: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled, 'GOD’S TIME TO TAKE OVER'. Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at Old Oba Airport, Old Oba Road, Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
DATE: Today Saturday March 7 & Sunday March 8, 2015; 8am daily.

AS MANY AS WOULD ATTEND THIS CRUSADE, THERE LIVES SHALL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. REMAIN BLESSED.ALL YOUR YOKES MUST BE DESTROYED BY THE ANNOINTING; MINISTERING BY THE GRACE OF GOD IS THE GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.
BE THERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWh5tuWQVjM
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
if u ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by hotgunz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rest of mind she ought cheat
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by fyxboss(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
I'm I ugly?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by iamord(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
well if you see them as ugly. So be it. But they are a reflection of true beauty. One that has your back and is down with you for what ever. Unlike the flashy fast food babe's. Truly not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Missy89(f): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Good looking people are very insecure and always have self esteem issues.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by heymorce: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
because like charges repel while unlike charges attract.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Youngpo413: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
NLers are really very unexposed.
You guys should get your noses off the internet for once and explore the world. Haba!

Is it the Okoye wives that are ugly? Abi Wizkid, Davido, etc girlfriends are ugly? Abi Dakore Akande is ugly? Internationally, look at George Clooney, Check out wives of NBA stars, think of any handsome star and google his wife.

The only so-called handsome dudes that end up with below average girls are the ones that don't have money. Even if you are too introverted to go out, go to Bella Naija and see for yourself. The ones with less than average wives are the ones that married long before money and fame.

The fine, boxed up niggas I know are allergic to anything below Genevieve Nnaji kind of beauty.

Shoo.
thank u!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by handsum92: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
emperorchedda:
I swear this thing happens a lot! You see a tall, handsome dude dating an ugly chick you just stare and wonder why the mismatch.
I believe it's because a handsome guy has no time to chase beautiful girls around more than once because they like the play hard to get shiit

You just described meee!...but then, I don't pray to settle with this present girl friend o...bcoz she's black and ugly; my exact opposite!..*scared*

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by psycologist: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
handsome guys are not easily obsessed over a lady.they play hard to get and beautiful ladies are always an attraction to ugly guys.nd ugly ladies love cute guys .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by lovely17(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
simple fine girls are mostly expensive no one likes expensive girls but the ugly ones once you show interest that's all so when no one comes for the Fine they become desperate then end up with ugly guys

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by bastien: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
YabaLeftist:

Dangote and Mikel Obi are handsome rich dudes o.
na only two u know?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by bastien: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
nikkiehan:
I'm handsome come n date me
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Missy89:
Good looking people are very insecure and always have self esteem issues.

Are you not good looking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.