Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money (685 Views)

What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money by stnwani(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Does She Only Love Your Money? Or, is she a golddigger?

(Warning: I'm dying to reference Kanye West's 'Golddigger' in this article. Somehow.)

Even if she isn't messing with "broke niggas", its the fact that the your relationship with her is, in fact, her relationship with your wallet. There's nothing wrong with having a girl you only sleep with, but if the L word comes into play, you need to know what you're dealing with.

This is how you spot a girl who's only after your money.

She Became Interested When You Got Rich
Your wealth suddenly put you in "league" with her, and while she wasn't even remotely interested in you, she's got a newfound love of low cleavage dresses when's around you. Further, she's never dated a regular, average income guy and hangs around with the swish-set.

She Spends It All on Pretty Things
Her credit card is maxed out on branded wear and perfumes, but she can't afford a decent cupboard to stock it all in (let alone a good apartment to live in).

She Needs Incentives
She uses sex to make you buy her fancy stuff. While she won't say "Give me fancy stuff if you want sex, dammit!", there's many subtle ways of doing this. It could be mentioning earrings during pre-intimacy, or even withholding sex until you buy her expensive bling.

She Wants You to Spend Money
A picnic in the park or the VIP seats at the movie theater, and she nags you until you get the seats. She deletes plans that involve spending less and doing more, and will never, or rarely volunteer to pay her part of the bill.

She also never does anything for you - never cooks you a nice meal, run errands when you're busy or surprise you with an unexpected gift.

She Loves Money
Everyone does. But if your girlfriend is constantly fixated on the lives of rich people and their wealth, and considers materialistic things to be paramount to everything else, it's a sign that the above 4 tendencies will kick in.

Nairalanders what do u think?
Re: How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money by TRADELYN: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Researching... grin grin grin
Re: How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money by seankafor(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Counter thread
Re: How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money by fijiano202(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Continue telling itself that crap
Re: How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money by Donkaz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Let me save this page till I make my own money
Re: How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money by Hazardd(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
we are not thinking anything
Re: How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money by mesoade(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
More like, how to know you are a "mugu"
Re: How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money by Juliaann(f): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Stale!!
Re: How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money by chingydaboss(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
B original @ op..
Been creative won't hurt

Stop countering threads..
Re: How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money by Dotwillis1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
You surely wil knw
Re: How To Know Your Girlfriend Is Only Dating You For Money by stnwani(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2015
chingydaboss:
B original @ op..
Been creative won't hurt

Stop countering threads..
Taken broe,hoping to thread on ur post soon!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes You Have Made People See How Sure U Are That You Can Nolonger Complain / Is It Love Or Is It Infatuation? / 7 Stupid Things Not To Do On A Date With A Naija Gal This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.