Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

7 Stupid Things Not To Do On A Date With A Naija Gal This Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Stupid Things Not To Do On A Date With A Naija Gal This Valentine (679 Views)

Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Stupid Things Not To Do On A Date With A Naija Gal This Valentine by Provab: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
So the love hungry lads of our generation and those pot bellied rich men finally won over the issue of hosting election on vals day. Also, sorry for the broke ass peeps who were initially happy and planned to use election as an excuse not to celebrate valentine. However before you get extremely happy and ruin your valentine even before it starts, these are ten things you shouldn’t do on a date with a typical Nigerian gal this period.

MONEY ISSUES 1
Maybe you are a little broke and you really like this gal and you just have to take her out, then for crying out loud don’t expect her to pay when you do. A typical naija gal would never pay the bills no matter how much it cost and be happy if she doesn’t bring the whole of her extended family sef. If however through some magical events you meet a gal who is willing to pay then please let her do or you can share the bills, don’t act all macho or let your feelings be hurt.

MONEY ISSUES 2
Except you are Dangote or somehow related to him when taking her out, take her to where u can afford the meals, don’t over spend. There is nothing worst than that moment when you have to sneak to the backyard of that big restaurant to wash plates just cos the money in your wallet wasn’t enough to cover the bills while your supposed date is at the table getting hit on by another desperate dude like you. What a typical naija gal thinks when you spend much is that you’ll expect something in return and except she is okpo number one, you’ll spend all u have and nothing would happen, also u’ll come out as a desperate dude who only gets love and affection by literally buying it, by now naija films should have told you it doesn’t work. (contact me for more on this matter) and if you spending so much to catch a gal don’t blame her if she keeps forming hard to get cos she knows the moment she says yes and opens her legs, you’ll scream yes and close your wallets.

OVERSABI AND OVERDO
Maybe you have changed your bed sheets and swept the floor even though you haven’t don’t that since you shouted happy new year, you have arranged the flowers, cooked a very sweet valentine jollof rice(added coloring to make it red,I did that once) and light 666 candles like a cele prophet, yet that is not a free passage way through her legs. These things are good however they just wreak desperation especially if she is coming for the first time. It makes her uncormfortable and you are placing too much value on her, a value she has not worked for. Why she no go form? But if its someone you’ve been dating for quite a time and knows where u hide those smelly socks then by all means do those romantic stuffs.

MR INTERVIEWER
Where are you from, where did you school, do you like sugarcane and palmoil, when was the last time you poo, what are your hobbies, bla bla bla, except you want to give her a job with a salary structure in millions of naira, please don’t start asking questions like you rehearsed them. I know most naija gals are really very boring especially if you know nothing about Telemundo or project fame but that’s not an excuse to be asking dumb questions. Talking about past experiences and happy moments are a good way to make her talk about herself without being boring. Feel free to guess too. If you guess right you’ll come out as someone who understands her, if you guess wrong, it would make her start talking, either way, you win!

DO AS THEY DO
Will it kill you if you act differently? Must you take her out for dinner or must you go to silverbird galleria? Do something unique and different. Something like take her to a club, stop the music while everybody is dancing, grab a mic and sing a beautiful song for her make sure you let the crowd know who you are doing it for, that’s if by then the bouncers have not thrown you out. Apart from making her feel special, its also a demonstration of high value. I once did this and I took home 4 numbers and a jealous girlfriend. Think of your own creative thing to do, it doesn’t have to be big, just make her feel special.

BUHARI OR JONATHAN
Mumu, I know you are a psycho analytic animal, you have ego, you have your beliefs, you love jonathan, and you have your own thoughts, just know a date is not a debate ground, never ever argue with a naija gal on a date. Apart from the fact that she mostly doesn’t understand what the hell you are saying, she doesn’t even care. Arguing especially on religious, political and ethnic matters is a complete turn off. Avoid all political debates at all cost especially in this election period. Even if she is wrong and you can prove it, Just respect her point of view, state your own view, nod your head and forge ahead, remember there is a ”something” in your wallet waiting to be used.(don’t ask me what the something is)

MR BIG MOUTH
Ok, so you love to brag, how you killed a lion with your bare hands or that you your father is a billionaire or that your are wearing the latest D&G, truth is she doesn’t want to hear it, or she doesn’t want to hear it the way you are saying it. You have to DHV (contact me for details) instead of bragging why don’t you let her discover it herself or be subtle about it. You can tell stories of things that happened in the past which showed the qualities you possess instead of bragging and please remember to keep it short. Won’t say much on that.

HAPPY VAL

source: www.facebook.com/naijasingleguy

Re: 7 Stupid Things Not To Do On A Date With A Naija Gal This Valentine by Jboy8844(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Me!
Re: 7 Stupid Things Not To Do On A Date With A Naija Gal This Valentine by Fatban(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Omo,I no know sey people still dey go out for a date o.tongue
Re: 7 Stupid Things Not To Do On A Date With A Naija Gal This Valentine by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jboy8844:
Me!
I'm like, wtf is "me" for?
Re: 7 Stupid Things Not To Do On A Date With A Naija Gal This Valentine by Princecalm(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Then you will do all those things because of Val
Re: 7 Stupid Things Not To Do On A Date With A Naija Gal This Valentine by Sabadon(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
hmmmmm lovu here lovu dia all these love u pupu are shyarin...diaris Godu oooo

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! / Could This Be True About NYSC? / Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.