Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? (1070 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / I Need A Bossy Girl(dominatrix) / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by chrislu(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Can you date a girl who always like being in control, when I was in school, I had this lodge mate who had a girlfriend that always wanted 2 know the guy's every move, maybe it was cus she was rich, I was always feeling for the dude cus he was very gentle n dint like trouble, there was a time she almost fought with a girl that came to pay the guy a visit. Jst erected this topic to know what u guys feel. Can u date a lady who will always be monitoring you?
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by Hazardd(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
yes...
Because i like a challenge
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by mesoade(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
No,so that she'l be the man and i'll be the woman? . . A bossy woman will always nag and you'l tend to quarel everyday . . I love them submissive.
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by mesoade(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hazardd:
yes...
Because i like a challenge
when will she come and pay your groom price?
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by chrislu(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
mesoade:
hahahahaha! Looooool, 4 me it's a no no to bossy women, they can disgrace u @ any moment.
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by chingydaboss(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
I can date a lady who is a Boss..
She ain't goon boss over me..

Mutual respect in a relationship is d key factor...
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by Hazardd(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
mesoade:
for your place na woman the pay groom price?
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
As far as she let's me be in control when we. R doing the thing I have no p
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by Moblord(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Two captains cannot pilot ship o
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by Oluwatosean(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Which kin tin b dat?. Shey na love we go call dat1 ni. Though em gentle nd dnt lyk trouble buh i dnt take nonsense from ladies
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by chrislu(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:
As far as she let's me be in control when we. R doing the thing I have no p
that's nots wise bro.
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by Stanleysteno(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
No! No!! No!!!
It won't work with me
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
2 drivers cannot drive a vehicle.
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by Kolade354(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Piss on the thread.
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Only weak men end up with bossy chics. Even if the chic wasn't bossy, your beta sorry azz will make her take charge.

This is natural as women are like dogs. They only follow the alpha be it femal or male.

If she senses you are weak she will want to dominate.

These days I see a lot of weak men marrying boss chics or making chics into boss.

Usually it isn't about the money, or position or fame but how you handle a woman who obviously on paper is more successful than you.

Typical career chic in her 30's will settle for beta male who she wants as a marriage accessory. She will keep him happy by paying the bills and even buying him clothes as long as he doesn't question her whereabouts. She will still do her thing irrespective. Beating her wont stop her wh0ring since she knew you were weak from the start.

Churches have a lot if potential boss b1tches as they lurk there preying ( not praying) for a weak nigga who is usually that loafer zero ambition brother who wants everybody to believe he sacrificed a career in the real world for Christ but the truth be told he is a lazy weakling.

Opposites after all do attract.
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by chimerase2: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yes I love dem cus amu a loyal servant undecided
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by MrCork: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
chrislu:
Can you date a girl who always like being in control, when I was in school, I had this lodge mate who had a girlfriend that always wanted 2 know the guy's every move, maybe it was cus she was rich, I was always feeling for the dude cus he was very gentle n dint like trouble, there was a time she almost fought with a girl that came to pay the guy a visit. Jst erected this topic to know what u guys feel. Can u date a lady who will always be monitoring you?

...well I like IBO women cuz of there masculine look.....they usualy hav mustache wit side brow wink

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by Maamin(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
There is no bossy babe to me there is just babes that have attitude issh and dont know their place. undecided
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by chrislu(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
PvtParts:
Only weak men end up with bossy chics. Even if the chic wasn't bossy, your beta sorry azz will make her take charge.

This is natural as women are like dogs. They only follow the alpha be it femal or male.

If she senses you are weak she will want to dominate.

These days I see a lot of weak men marrying boss chics or making chics into boss.

Usually it isn't about the money, or position or fame but how you handle a woman who obviously on paper is more successful than you.

Typical career chic in her 30's will settle for beta male who she wants as a marriage accessory. She will keep him happy by paying the bills and even buying him clothes as long as he doesn't question her whereabouts. She will still do her thing irrespective. Beating her wont stop her wh0ring since she knew you were weak from the start.

Churches have a lot if potential boss b1tches as they lurk there preying ( not praying) for a weak nigga who is usually that loafer zero ambition brother who wants everybody to believe he sacrificed a career in the real world for Christ but the truth be told he is a lazy weakling.

Opposites after all do attract.
Oga!!! Where u come from?
Re: GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? by chrislu(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
MrCork:

...well I like IBO women cuz of there masculine look.....they usualy hav mustache wit side brow wink
Hahahahaha!!! That means u like ur fellow man as well.

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs That You Should Consider Ending Your Relationship / Are You Her Passion Or Her Consolation? / How To Redeem My Self Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.