Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! (38390 Views)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by mirexxx(f): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Pass me handkerchief let me clean all these Lipstick on my face lipsrsealed
y? did sumfin happen 2 u? shocked ...passes hankie 2 im kiss
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Dbestmax(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
U knw...wen she ask too much demand much.and let her run
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by hisawesomeness(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Evandiv:
Op i like looking good n attractive always because dats wat attract guys mostly to we ladies
in as much as i agree wit u in some aspect.... I ve no use dating a poor guy dat can nt afford my needs because even my body men craves to rock needs maintenance.
Every tin dats gud worth spending money on.
found one grin
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
tk4rd:
That fact that you produced a counter thread to your own thread says a lot.
And you tried to be sincere enough.
Keep it up dear
thankss sweerie!!!!!!
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
AdeniyiA:

I am afraid of you self , you fit Er0t1cally chop all my money wink
lolzzz
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by naijaboiy: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
y? did sumfin happen 2 u? shocked ...passes hankie 2 im kiss
You are still making matters worse angrycry
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by mirexxx(f): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are still making matters worse angrycry
ok...maybe cos i don't understand y u av lipstick all over ur face kiss
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by naijaboiy: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
ok...maybe cos i don't understand y u av lipstick all over ur face kiss
The kisses na lipsrsealedembarassed
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by mirexxx(f): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

The kisses na lipsrsealedembarassed
who kissed u
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by naijaboiy: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
who kissed u
Question for your ancestors undecided
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by mirexxx(f): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Question for your ancestors undecided
and urz tookiss
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by naijaboiy: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
and urz tookiss
[size=50pt]K[/size]
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
kayustones:

See as small girl spread ur life on top wire! Chai!

How angry
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by assfreaky(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol u don come with dis ur grammar grin
Im happy ur bak! Hw was d exams? cheesy

It was fine, my e.rotic exotic mince pie grin. Happy new year in arrears.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by xkris11(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I created a thread on how to catch guys who only want your body, and guys asked for a counter thread. So ive decided to do it.

I actually typed this list before, and copied it, but i dont know how it disappeared, i cried coz to start typing it all over again is so hard sad

note, i made this up, i didnt copy from any blog. So bloggers back off! angry

- any girl girl that appears local and poorly dressed are actually the real golddiggers! Cos they are ready to make money in anyway possible.

- she always spend money too much. Watch closely, any girl who spends money a lot is like to be a golddigger! This is one of the major ways to know them. They spend a lot because they know that they have maga/magas (sugar daddies) that provide the money whenever they want. But a girl who works and sweats for her money will never spend it like that.

- she always tells you her financial problems. When a girl is always telling you the financial problems shes going through, then she is likely to be a money sucker! She never complains of anything else, except money.

-she always want to go shopping with your money. When you complain, she says that she has to look good so that you wont leave her for another girl. Na so!

- she doesnt wanna meet your relatives or parents because shes not spending long time with you, and dont wanna make a bad name.

- most ladies who want your money are usually the ones who fake shyness and quietness. You will never know what they are upto. But the talkatives are usually caught because they can talk too much and they wont know when they talk what they shouldnt.

- 60% of golddiggers are very intelligent, and 40% are not. So be very careful and extra smart with them cos they know what they are doing

- she always ask for money. This is a direct appraoch. Its not bad to ask for money from ur man, but dont do it always or u will be labeled a golddigger. A girl who always asks for money..hmmm think twice about her.

- she is ready to do anything for money. Watch her well. Her eyes shine when ever she sees or hears money, and she is very smart and quick when it comes to money. grin

- she is never interested in your life or what you have to say or share with her. She doesnt act like your companion, but when the issue of money comes up, shes more than available. Such ladies should be avoided

- she steals. When you catch her stealing or trying to eat your money by decieving you, my dear brother, run away from her like shes the devil!! Cos if you still stay with her after she must have sweet talked you, you are on ya own!

- golddiggers are extremely sexy and can make you agree to what you wouldnt normally agree to if you were in your right senses. Some are even witches!!! embarassed

- shes extremely jealous when you look at other women. Trust me on this one.

- she doesnt like sharing any of her things, especially money!

- she is too secretive!

- she always goes for high class stuff. Now theres a difference between a woman who goes for high class stuff with her earned or inherited money, and a woman who goes for high class stuff with a man's money!

These are all i can remember. I hope they help guys smiley
no insalts! Add more to the list!

how come you know all this?i am sure u must have practise it with so many guys...WELDONE.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
assfreaky:

It was fine, my e.rotic exotic mince pie grin. Happy new year in arrears.
*Blushing* same to u baby!! where did u spend ur xmas n new yr?
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
xkris11:

how come you know all this?i am sure u must have practise it with so many guys...WELDONE.
Dnt provoke me.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by abudujohn(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
You re right mr angel
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by xkris11(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Dnt provoke me.

Talk true..how many guys?
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
xkris11:

Talk true..how many guys?
You think im smiling or playing with u? what part of 'dnt provoke me' dnt ur useless rotten brain understand? be wise and sensible 4 once in ur life. ugly ape.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Eroticangelina na,she's very very gorgeous,she's my type of girl,she's got that slim baby face with nice lips
*Blushing* u think im gorgeous? grin
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by assfreaky(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
*Blushing* same to u baby!! where did u spend ur xmas n new yr?

Ile Ife, baby. The ancient city. It was a little boring though. What about you, my sweet ice cream? Hope the season wasn't boring for you?
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by xkris11(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
You think im smiling or playing with u? what part of 'dnt provoke me' dnt ur useless rotten brain understand? be wise and sensible 4 once in ur life. ugly ape.

lolz,i have allow be wise and sensible grin grin grin,i am jut wondering since you said u made that list on ur own,how come you know all that?
maybe i should make it more easier for YOu to choose ..10-15guys or 15-25 guys..choose one ooo.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
assfreaky:

Ile Ife, baby. The ancient city. It was a little boring though. What about you, my sweet ice cream? Hope the season wasn't boring for you?
Ile ife? nice! mine was boring at first, bt later bkame amazinggg! i spent new yr in village cheesy
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by iamrealdeji(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
*Blushing* u think im gorgeous? grin
Yes you are sooo gorgeous
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Yes you are sooo gorgeous
lol thanks sweerie! kiss
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by assfreaky(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Ile ife? nice! mine was boring at first, bt later bkame amazinggg! i spent new yr in village cheesy

My eroticangelina, I am waiting for the chicken and rice that you ate on Christmas o.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
assfreaky:

My eroticangelina, I am waiting for the chicken and rice that you ate on Christmas o.

lol dont worry honey, i kept urs in the frigde grin
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by SAMBARRY: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Errm

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I created a thread on how to catch guys who only want your body, and guys asked for a counter thread. So ive decided to do it.

I actually typed this list before, and copied it, but i dont know how it disappeared, i cried coz to start typing it all over again is so hard sad

note, i made this up, i didnt copy from any blog. So bloggers back off! angry

- any girl girl that appears local and poorly dressed are actually the real golddiggers! Cos they are ready to make money in anyway possible.

- she always spend money too much. Watch closely, any girl who spends money a lot is like to be a golddigger! This is one of the major ways to know them. They spend a lot because they know that they have maga/magas (sugar daddies) that provide the money whenever they want. But a girl who works and sweats for her money will never spend it like that.

- she always tells you her financial problems. When a girl is always telling you the financial problems shes going through, then she is likely to be a money sucker! She never complains of anything else, except money.

-she always want to go shopping with your money. When you complain, she says that she has to look good so that you wont leave her for another girl. Na so!

- she doesnt wanna meet your relatives or parents because shes not spending long time with you, and dont wanna make a bad name.

- most ladies who want your money are usually the ones who fake shyness and quietness. You will never know what they are upto. But the talkatives are usually caught because they can talk too much and they wont know when they talk what they shouldnt.

- 60% of golddiggers are very intelligent, and 40% are not. So be very careful and extra smart with them cos they know what they are doing

- she always ask for money. This is a direct appraoch. Its not bad to ask for money from ur man, but dont do it always or u will be labeled a golddigger. A girl who always asks for money..hmmm think twice about her.

- she is ready to do anything for money. Watch her well. Her eyes shine when ever she sees or hears money, and she is very smart and quick when it comes to money. grin

- she is never interested in your life or what you have to say or share with her. She doesnt act like your companion, but when the issue of money comes up, shes more than available. Such ladies should be avoided

- she steals. When you catch her stealing or trying to eat your money by decieving you, my dear brother, run away from her like shes the devil!! Cos if you still stay with her after she must have sweet talked you, you are on ya own!

- golddiggers are extremely sexy and can make you agree to what you wouldnt normally agree to if you were in your right senses. Some are even witches!!! embarassed

- shes extremely jealous when you look at other women. Trust me on this one.

- she doesnt like sharing any of her things, especially money!

- she is too secretive!

- she always goes for high class stuff. Now theres a difference between a woman who goes for high class stuff with her earned or inherited money, and a woman who goes for high class stuff with a man's money!

These are all i can remember. I hope they help guys smiley
no insalts! Add more to the list!
I will IN SALT u,thank God i have no IN SALT for u just that most of the tins u said make's no sense walahi.ya'r sha sha sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.