Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. (72728 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2015
adabeke12:

For your mind
U knw wat I said is true

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Tashamania:

awww thanks
Uwc
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by dein77(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2015
HKCOMPANY:
At op is right, that is how I was scammed 750k,even though I don't have any bad
intention to this girl,I just want to have a good relationships and marry her,I don't even demand sex,she quietly scammed me. Since then I don't love again. Now any girl that ask me even 100 airtime, I will not look at her second time . The girl nearly run my life cry

That was very awful, but that's life. Life goes on, and learning never stops. You deserved someone better.

Move on sir. Karma is a bitch.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by gp6liveth(m): 7:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Guys make una learn from this oh. Any babe way bring this leg for me, I go abandon her. Most of these babe forget sey guys now no dey spend like that for babes instead guys go go fire ashee with just 1k5. But pls am not advising u to go fire ashee before it turns to ur habit. Learn how to control ur sexual emotions.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by CoCoLav(f): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2015
okoomoge2:
E get how we dey do am for these sharp runs babe!! Players in the house go Sabi.

If babe one pull fast one on you, use reverse psychology in her, she go spread leg dey beg you. We boys call this code "Millionaires Bullshit".

The break down:

1. You must learn how to speak proper English. No fake accent oo! I mean queens.

2. You must learn how to talk slowly, this we call attention control.

3. You must be a power/ smart dresser! Not just designers, you need to get a tailor that knows your body structure well.

4. Your grooming must be top notch. Barbers shop once a week , pedicure/manicure/ facials/ face massage ....

5. You must know where the big boys pad is and be friends with the bouncers. Steady tipping of bouncers/bar tenders.

6. At least you must keep, mint fresh money at home. 200k may be, few pounds,euros,dollars, riyals.

7. Your wallet should always have mint notes.

8. Invest in wicked watches: vacheron Constantine,phillipe patek, Raymond well, Tag Heu, Tissot,Rado. Go to Lagos Island, you will find replicas.

9. Good italian/brazilian/Spanish hand made shoes

10. Your ride must be super neat. You may not
necessarily need a range but the interior /exterior/alloy wheels must be sparking. You A/c must be as cold as Alaska or North Pole. fresh/ rose car fragrance.

Never discuss your job/career with babes , remain mysterious and aloof. Don't aim for the
kitten!! Have a lot of non sexual girl friends, from very beautiful to average looking babes.

Use the codes above, you will lay any babe with ease without spending money! Above are the area code anywhere in the world.

Flunt you are sophisticated and stylish with potential to be the next big thing to happen.

All these to get a girl? shocked shocked
Never knew men go to this much trouble.
I need to pay more attention then.

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Laredojohn(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Reveling and. Enlightening those runs gals, they can never hide for long, they always show their character my own is I play along just to make them feel they are smart. And relegate them to contact zone, the problem format is always what they use last last, school, family, house rent etc. Anyways naija gals and problems, nice one op at least our eye are wild opened .

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2015
adabeke12:

What does mms mean?

Mugu money spender.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2015
CaniiiceDim:
This Is How Most Babes Now Use Relationships To Ply Their Trade.
You 'll Love It.

Tina cuts Ola in,
she feels that instead of always giving Ola fish, she will have to tutor her on how to catch the fish, especially in the neighbourhood.
She now seems to have a great idea.

*TINA: Don't you know that most of the time, when you collect money from these boys and immediately give them congo to shine, you end up losing out on the bigger package?
Relax... There are better ways to do it.

*OLA: Bu..but, they come straight-forward na,, they come asking for it straight,, you know all these boys. They re so blunt.

*TINA: Relax jooor,,, don't be a juu-girl. See eh,, it's just simple. When a guy comes trying to play blunt eh,, just cut him short and let him know that you will have to "Get To Know Him first". That way, ur game would be set. #‎nods_head‬

*OLA: A guy comes asking for osho, you re telling him about getting to know him? #‎bursts_into_lafter‬ Hahahaha

*TINA: Keep on laughing, later you ll be disturbing me to tell you how I get so much money and gifts from my guys.

*OLA: #‎holds_laff‬,,, ok... Okk, sorry,, but you know its complicated nau,,, Any guy you tell that will not agree na,,, they go even apply more pressure,,, You know guys na.

*TINA: Comot there jooor,,, don't you know that it's a way to form DECENT BABE for guys? Once you tell them say you can't hook up with a guy u don't know, they 'll respect you sharp sharp. U no know?

*OLA: Ohhh, So, the whole game is all about appearing as a decent babe to him?

*TINA: Before nko?... You no know before ?
See eehh, runs get level,,, And na smart babes get this format I wan teach you so.
You dey listen?

*OLA: ehee,,, ehee,,, Tell me abeg,, tell me ooO,,,, Ma body don dey hot, hehe

*TINA: Ok.... See eeh,,, When a guy wey you feel say hold some cash, come to toast you unto that congo way na,,, ehee,,, Make you just talk to am as if him don commit one big forbidden crime like that. Make am to know say you no be babe wey him go just start to dey talk to like that,,,, infact, if you fit vex, make u vex wella,,, but eh, no over-do things ooO.

*OLA: Ahh,,,, Ahh,,,, What of if him come lose interest na?

*TINA: Him no fit,,, he go just respect you kpatakpata,,, Those kind guys dey like babes wey them see as decent babes.
And na on top those kind babes them dey spend pass.

*OLA: You don't mean it !!! ... Eehhhee, .... And wetin next ?

*TINA: When you don whine him head finish,,, him go come come down, and start to dey see you unto that level of decent babe wey u don package urself give am ehh,,, Na there work start ooO,,,

*OLA: Wonderful.... Tell me more abeg...

*TINA:: Haaah,,, Ola, you go pay for this lecture ooO,,, hehehe,,, Ok na,,,
After you don on am keep,, him go wan toast you, make you be him girl,,
No try to play Hard-to-Get.
Just gree.
But give am condition say you no go come him house FOR THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF THE RELATIONSHIP.

*OLA: Hhheeeeeyyyyy !!!,,,,

*TINA: Wetin?.... Na the job be that na,,, If you no put boundaries,,, him go just chop Osho-free, break door comot,,,, So you got to wise up.

*OLA: But how him go dey give you money? As you no dey give am the thing na?

*TINA: Na to give am hope na,,, You be children?
Within the first month, you go just forge one family or school problem wey you get, give am bill.
Na So You Go Dey Give Am Bill Through Out That Three Months ooO,,,, Sooteyy, you go see say him go don spend pass wetin him for spend if to say you give an osho that time, collect money.
You no see say money dey this package pass?
Imagine say you hold like 5 guys for this kind work,,, Your own never better?

*OLA: Ahhhhh,, Tini baebeeyyY !!!... This your runs package na fire ooO,,, O boy!

*TINA: I just dey look you since na,,, you just dey collect change from these boys.
See Tunde, that short guy... Ehee, him never see anything chop ooO,
but him just credit my account with 10k this morning.

*OLA: Huuhhh,,, teeeennn wettiinn?

*TINA: Dey there,,, If you no sabi form decent babe for some Naija guys eeehh,,, Na that time you go see say them stingy die.
But if you just dey package yourself unto the levels of babe wey too dey go evening fellowship for church,, wey no dey like man, and.. and all those good good girls parole eehhh,,, You go see say some guys brain na akamu.

*OLA: BaabbeyyY,,, I dey telllsss yhu,,, Chai,,, See package ooO.
I just dey sleep since oooooOOO

--------------- Cuts--------------

Guys,
Share your experience, if u can relate with this drama.

Will never work with a sharp guy , another point guys use to determine if you're decent is if you don't demand cash from them

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by willibounce1(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2015
urchbarbie:
So u av to do all dese to score on sometin as irrelevant as s** If they ask u to read a material with dat length of instruction for a quiz/practicals in school it wld be war. God av mercy on our generation

Lol. A very phoolish bwoy indeed.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2015
elantraceey:
Why you come open some girls nyansh ni ? grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Bk777(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2015
Super story
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2015
wetin dey do guys be say, dem go talk all diz tinz and yet, dem go still fall maga 2 dis.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by InvertedHammer: 7:57am On Jan 10, 2015
okoomoge2:
E get how we dey do am for these sharp runs babe!! Players in the house go Sabi.

If babe one pull fast one on you, use reverse psychology in her, she go spread leg dey beg you. We boys call this code "Millionaires Bullshit".

The break down:

1. You must learn how to speak proper English. No fake accent oo! I mean queens.

2. You must learn how to talk slowly, this we call attention control.

3. You must be a power/ smart dresser! Not just designers, you need to get a tailor that knows your body structure well.

4. Your grooming must be top notch. Barbers shop once a week , pedicure/manicure/ facials/ face massage ....

5. You must know where the big boys pad is and be friends with the bouncers. Steady tipping of bouncers/bar tenders.

6. At least you must keep, mint fresh money at home. 200k may be, few pounds,euros,dollars, riyals.

7. Your wallet should always have mint notes.

8. Invest in wicked watches: vacheron Constantine,phillipe patek, Raymond well, Tag Heu, Tissot,Rado. Go to Lagos Island, you will find replicas.

9. Good italian/brazilian/Spanish hand made shoes

10. Your ride must be super neat. You may not
necessarily need a range but the interior /exterior/alloy wheels must be sparking. You A/c must be as cold as Alaska or North Pole. fresh/ rose car fragrance.

Never discuss your job/career with babes , remain mysterious and aloof. Don't aim for the
kitten!! Have a lot of non sexual girl friends, from very beautiful to average looking babes.

Use the codes above, you will lay any babe with ease without spending money! Above are the area code anywhere in the world.

Flunt you are sophisticated and stylish with potential to be the next big thing to happen.

/

Stop fronting...

You are a learner...

Your game is weak...

You might as well pay the girl off than go through all these BS for poon.

\

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by chronique(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2015
Couple of coloured stars. Sometimes,they put it on their legs. There are other ones they use too but the coloured stars is the one I have seen most of them wear.
DWJOBScom:

What does it look like abeg@olosho tattoo

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by spicy244(f): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:

Abeg wetin I do you, you this girl

Crushing
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Fkhalifa(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2015
when i see a girl with all this yeye powder face,acting like a day old chick,materialism written all over her...
i ask my self serious questions and avoid em like a plague..
Except guys that are ready for stories that touches
End time girls everywhere..

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by geedot: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2015
nma24:
No be You that babe drain almost 200k from last week?
Are уσυ talking about the girl ℓ sent out that midnight... ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o na your cousin?
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by cluksy(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2015
remsonik:
What type of babes do you guys roll with??

I go keep wetin I wan talk before them go attack me lipsrsealed

What type of babe are u?
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by spicy244(f): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
kikelomojessy shey u see dx one? Whether ur intentions r pure or nt, u can stl meet d wrong ones. Sadly, more than 70% of Nigerian girls r runz babes in one way or d oda

With ur conclusion, I can derive that ur gf is a runs gal cos I'm sure she can't be among 30% . You don't talk I'll of ladies like that. Most of them are wot dey r now cos of u guys. All I know is with op drama bout runs gals, dose that will still fall after learning will fall.

And to correct op, not every gal that kips it calm with guys r runs gals. So pls don't use ur drama to affect the homely and good gals.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by cluksy(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

Stop fronting...

You are a learner...

Your game is weak...

You might as well pay the girl off than go through all these BS for poon.

\

Those kinda guys are the real Jew-guys thinking they deceive babes with the little change they stole from their fathers.
#guy wise up real babes know real guys.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Bowaley17(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Just Passing By...
IamBOWALEY
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by joseph1832(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Tinubu:

I can bet my left blokus that as enlightening as this topic is, it isn't going to smell front-page because... lipsrsealed

Guy oya where ya left blokos? Its on front page, been there for sometime now and you didn't see it fit to submit your left blokos to the mods/supermods?. Abeg no fall hand oh!. Make people know say you be man of your word.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2015
spicy244:

With ur conclusion, I can derive that ur gf is a runs gal cos I'm sure she can't be among 30% . You don't talk I'll of ladies like that. Most of them are wot dey r now cos of u guys. All I know is with op drama bout runs gals, dose that will still fall after learning will fall.

And to correct op, not every gal that kips it calm with guys r runs gals. So pls don't use ur drama to affect the homely and good gals.
ur derivation is wrong.
- I didn't speak ill of ur gender. On d contrary it's ur gender dt speaks ill and mock the males in ur committee of friends meeting.
-- At least u agree that most of dem r not what they portray themselves to be. And to say it's because of guys is a flimsy excuse. Don't even go there cos I've seen d wickedness of girls on very innocent guys.
--- Ur correction is true.

Something I'lld like to point out to d ladies. It's okay to ask for sth from ur bf. But when it's too often and for every little thing, that's wrong! Very wrong! I knw some ladies will start bashing with dt broke nigga line......Smh
Pls a relationship is not job opportunity

6 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by finditng: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Y'all know nothing....this is even simple... If its the really smart types.... They'll tell you they don't need your money ..that they have a small business....and get into a relationship with you....watch out for nick names like "babes"...that code is a killer one....applies for both guys and girls...and a pass code to answer other bfs in your presence wtout ur decoding...

They play the innocent card and circumstances guilt-trippn you into droppn some cash is the new format..you'll even get the arssssssse at some point to keep you locked down...but " una" plenty....its a buiz to her... Plenty "bfs"... Unending trips...lol

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
No girl can use my head o because i am a bad sharp guy,it dosen't take long before i spot a golddigger.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by samurairulzz(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Pabloescobar:
Make I book space i dey come.i dey rock one babe backside for koko dome night club. grin grin grin grin

U be lez?
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by AriDsexy(f): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2015
obongproff:
In my experience, it takes only 15 minutes to spot a runs girl.

Really?U've not seen some very coded ones.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by InZA: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2015
spicy244:

Crushing

Ahhhhhh no ooo gringrin

She doesn't crush on guys gringrin
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Aystarz:

Do you know the implication of this your thread on the lives of millions of Nigerian runs girls, the would-be runs gals and the wanna-be-runs gals? Totally squashed their dreams, and that isn't fair. With each romance-related topic on the Nairaland frontpage, u can bet ur life on it, the guys on here read, learn and act it out in the real world. U don finish our runs babes!
. *smiles*

The deceit is too much, bro.
If you check my facebook wall; www.facebook.com/canicedim,
You 'll see that I'm running a campaign against deceit in relationships from both male and female.
I'm not gender biased.

I just saw a guy comment on this thread that he was scammed of 700k, just this way.
You see what we re talking about?

That babe wey dump her fiancee on her wedding day recently, wetin u go call that kain babe.
What do you think she was doing in school while the mugu was paying her school fees.

As a runs_babe,
If you wanna retire and settle down, then do the needful and log out, so you can stay truly with the man of ur dreams.
That's my philosophy.

Olosho comes in different colours, bro.
Yes, we love them and would love them more if they stick with the business.
Not to bring it into the "Serious Relationship Arena".

Na that one dey vex home-boiz. Lool

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by chigoizie7(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2015
No matter how smart u think u are, someone somewhere must outsmart u, majority of guys de ask questions b4 dem tangle with babes if u no know, for a guy to approach u wey be gal onto lash matter, him for don hear scores nah, and if u begin form all these nonsense for him go just bone u. If a guy wants u unto olosho matter,na strictly on biz(blunt as u mentioned). But if dem wan cool babe,dem no go ever reason u via dat level oooh,( na love talk dem go de talk with hope say u go open leg as time went on). So,na only 10% of guys dis things fit work for oooh. Imagine a rich guy wey get better bar wan come shine ur congo sharperly, u go begin reason am 3months, him go leave u find d next fish for ocean take satisfy him urgent need 1st.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2015
AriDsexy:

Really?U've not seen some very coded ones.

sometimes it takes more dan 15 mins or even 15 days or 3 months. But surely dia intentions cannot be hidden becos fowl no day chop grass.

Meanwhile I sent u a pm d oda day. Did u see it or did u just ignore? How far our pepper soup arrangement na?
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2015
adabeke12:
No trust and real love anynore cry cry cry. This world is really sad. When good girls like me come around ignorant (educated) men all they want to do is play games. A boyfriend cannot give his gilfriend money because he wants to outsmart her. I just wish all these players will jam themselves and play themselves. Not those who have love to offer and want it reciprocated.

I agree with u, but Ada its not a must for a bf to give his gf money na, abi dem been sign any sponsorship agreement before d relationship start?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.