Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. (72756 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by yemivictor: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
BERNHARDT:
Some say women are less intelligent but when it comes to sex and deception women are the masters while men are the Mugus.

I totally agree!
It's been on since the garden of Eden.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
adabeke12:

I waa serious with the last comment

www.nairaland.com/157598/no-good-girl-marriage-material

Incase you have another owerri elsewhere apart from the one I know, do let me know.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
eesy:

what has akwa Ibom to do with this. Nsido mfona mfo
Go & read obongproff's comment....Then ask again and i will answer....
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by adabeke12(f): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Generals02:

www.nairaland.com/157598/no-good-girl-marriage-material

Incase you have another owerri elsewhere apart from the one I know, do let me know.

Ppl alwayz talk junk and call it fact.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by blaxx: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
I fell for this sh1t...

Thanks OP.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
adabeke12:

Ppl alwayz talk junk and call it fact.

Ok what exactly would stand in the way of an Owerri girl who decides to do runz?
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by adabeke12(f): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Generals02:

Ok what exactly would stand in the way of an Owerri girl who decides to do runz?

What do you mean by what would stand in their way? Isn't one free to do as they please?
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
adabeke12:

What do you mean by what would stand in their way? Isn't one free to do as they please?

I wanted to get to the root of how you came to that conclusion 'Owerri girls don't do runz'.

It is like saying Ibadan women do not wear bra. grin

Well as it appears, that just your own personal observation and it does not agree with what those who have lived in Owerri or come in contact with the babes have to say.
Owerri has its own quota of runz babes it has donated to the Nigerian economy

So I can safely conclude that you are just trying to be protective over your tribe and thats ok.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by adabeke12(f): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Generals02:

I wanted to get to the root of how you came to that conclusion 'Owerri girls don't do runz'.

It is like saying Ibadan women do not wear bra. grin

Well as it appears, that just your own personal observation and it does not agree with what those who have lived in Owerri or come in contact with the babes have to say.
Owerri has its own quota of runz babes it has donated to the Nigerian economy

So I can safely conclude that you are just trying to be protective over your tribe and thats ok.

lmao, whatever you say
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by ajufinz(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
100Cents:

I am doing my PhD on women/girls now..

Okay, I have a question for you. If a runs babe settles down(gets married), will she keep off her former numerous boyfriends ?

Runz is a job she gets paid for...
so, if marriage is a better pay, then she may be said to have retired from yes~ing her numerous boyfriends. However, only time can tell.

Donkey na Donkey no mata how long him waka with House.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Jasper32(m): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2015
adabeke12:

First of all i am an owerri babe. No babe or man fit do that kin tin under my nose and go scot free. Ara ga gba ndi ara. And plz owerri girls dont do runs.

U say?? Owerri girls don't do wetin?? #Faints
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by adabeke12(f): 2:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Jasper32:

U say?? Owerri girls don't do wetin?? #Faints

Don't faint o... you might not wake up. Yes owerri girls do not runs. It's not their fault that they are damsels and have people ruining their name like this.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by dogbyte: 4:17am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=mirexxx post=29652953]u go old grin girls can pretend[/quote

No matter how u pretend as a girl .the key words to guys are; be wise
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by dogbyte: 4:20am On Jan 11, 2015
adabeke12:

Don't faint o... you might not wake up. Yes owerri girls do not runs. It's not their fault that they are damsels and have people ruining their name like this.

I biliv u .snakes are not poisonous
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by adabeke12(f): 4:54am On Jan 11, 2015
dogbyte:

I biliv u .snakes are not poisonous

ka gbasara gi
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by armadeo(m): 4:58am On Jan 11, 2015
okoomoge2:
E get how we dey do am for these sharp runs babe!! Players in the house go Sabi.

If babe one pull fast one on you, use reverse psychology in her, she go spread leg dey beg you. We boys call this code "Millionaires Bullshit".

The break down:

1. You must learn how to speak proper English. No fake accent oo! I mean queens.

2. You must learn how to talk slowly, this we call attention control.

3. You must be a power/ smart dresser! Not just designers, you need to get a tailor that knows your body structure well.

4. Your grooming must be top notch. Barbers shop once a week , pedicure/manicure/ facials/ face massage ....

5. You must know where the big boys pad is and be friends with the bouncers. Steady tipping of bouncers/bar tenders.

6. At least you must keep, mint fresh money at home. 200k may be, few pounds,euros,dollars, riyals.

7. Your wallet should always have mint notes.

8. Invest in wicked watches: vacheron Constantine,phillipe patek, Raymond well, Tag Heu, Tissot,Rado. Go to Lagos Island, you will find replicas.

9. Good italian/brazilian/Spanish hand made shoes

10. Your ride must be super neat. You may not
necessarily need a range but the interior /exterior/alloy wheels must be sparking. You A/c must be as cold as Alaska or North Pole. fresh/ rose car fragrance.

Never discuss your job/career with babes , remain mysterious and aloof. Don't aim for the
kitten!! Have a lot of non sexual girl friends, from very beautiful to average looking babes.

Use the codes above, you will lay any babe with ease without spending money! Above are the area code anywhere in the world.

Flunt you are sophisticated and stylish with potential to be the next big thing to happen.

If you do this for yourself then OK. If you do all this just to get laid, you are more foolish than then woman who falls for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by mabeni(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2015
nawa o.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by kikelomojessy(f): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Nice!
WeLl everybody knows wat they want in A̶̲̥̅n affair. At a point in som pple they stop eating side food and want to focus on wat they are into or about getting into. While some just dnt stop. I still believe everybody shld make their interest known and notin else.

drlawizle:

Hmm...datz really true...but I'm talking of a guy with a wonderful persona which is what usually attracts ladies but isn't really down for a relationship....most ladies will

want to first get into a date or relationship with the guy b4 they allow intimacy...at the end of the day they end up forcing the guy to lie to her when he sees the only thing

stopping him is them hooking up...to me it's all hypocrisy cos most ladies still cheat on dr boyfriends they really like & love with another wonderful guy just as men cheat

on dr women they really like with another pretty girl...doesn't mean they're not in love...just that they want variety...my guy attended a law party, chat up a pretty lady,

dy had fun at the party & dy eventually ended up in bed...the next morning the guy wanted to make her feel decent by asking her out & do you know what she said?:

"I'm sure you have a gf & if you dont have, I've got a bf & he's a great guy...dont think becos I slept with you that I want a relationship, just wanna have fun with something

different dats ol"...to me I respect that kinda chick more than an innocent-looking-lying-pretentious-biatch who just wants to feel decent by waiting until a guy asks her

out even though it doesn't mean a thing to her & thats her style for 5other different guys...what of ladies that fuuuucck themselves crazy in camp even the married ones

amongst them...lets stop all the hypocrisy jarey...its irritating.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Nice!
WeLl everybody knows wat they want in A̶̲̥̅n affair. At a point in som pple they stop eating side food and want to focus on wat they are into or about getting into. While some just dnt stop. I still believe everybody shld make their interest known and notin else.

Exactly...making one's interest known is keeping it real...I like individuals like that be it a guy/girl...the problem with the African girl is she hasn't reached that level where

she can be herself....cos she thinks she'll be seen as a slut..hence they resort to pretence which only worsens their situation...only an immature guy will see such a chick

as a slut cos he has not the understanding that we all have intimacy needs..i'm not trying to legalize cheating but if one wanna have a side-kick be mature about it &

not forming relationship when we both know its just to massage your conscience...

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by anigbajumo(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Chipsy1:
Met dis pretty girl on one faithful day, her response was like a miracle...not until d next day, she say her fone fell inside wota! Chai, I consoled her by telling her "god will provide another one 4 u "bae"»»»(Relate 2 pic below) E no do, she say her mum dey sick, say she dey hospital, say she need 5k 2 buy medicine 4 her...na wha o! I told her not to worry, I'll call my pastor so he'll pray 4 her. Now she's getting furious...all dis while I neva see her london o! Now as a sharp badt guy way I be, I knew she go soon feel say I dey stingy(e no dey hard dem). I now told her I have a surprise 4 her...make she tuo down my house, told her not to worry about d cab fair, I'll pay! She came nd I gave her 20k nd I apologised 4 posting her 4 so long...ozugbo ozugbo, she gave me visa 2 her london...no be small tin o. Me way won ask her 2 spend d nite, she said she'll sleep ova! Job well done...but b4 den, I don already tell alobam make him come rob us 4 nite, say my door go dey slightly open...omo, na so I come get bak my money o...plus small change way she carry. She vex go d next morning...wetin concern me...after visiting nd flexing her london 4nd half times dat night...now d hunter has become hunted!!! grin
I swear me go try dis,badt guy I respect u....
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by anigbajumo(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2015
spicy244:

I pity some guys. Some gals just want to destroy u and they are not after ur money. You think its by eating n drinking Abi? Smh for some guys till they loose their future.

My advice : beware of ladies you bleep cos some are doomed already n it will surely affect u.
asbeg leav him,na smartness b dat...
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by yemivictor: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
adabeke12:

I bu onye?

Meaning?
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by CaniiiceDim(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
adabeke12:

ka gbasara gi
. Adabeke, I heard you say that you stay in Owerri. I won't mind meeting Ada Owerri in Owerri sha,,, I'm officially toasting you. *smiles*... The guy is in Owerri too. I'm following you now, for pm purposes. Nobody quote me. It's strictly between Adabekee and I. Lool
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by adabeke12(f): 6:30am On Jan 12, 2015
@candiiicedim, i'm part owerri and Mbano; unfortunately i don't reside there. I am across the ocean.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Khd95(m): 12:50am On Jan 30, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
grin cheesy

Baba eh!! Doze winch em dhey heartless.... sad angry

IF FOR SEY BOKO BOYS GO CON KIDNAP DEM FREE CHIBOK BABES E FOR GHUUD NII

Mehn dem no get joy wen dem reach our side
baba ure mouthed jooor

Bt u no say dat drug addicted SHEKAU wants fresh virgins nt dos OLOSHOS grin

Sire,I wee like 2 follow u. Wit vespect...cool fellow
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Khd95:
baba ure mouthed jooor

Bt u no say dat drug addicted SHEKAU wants fresh virgins nt dos OLOSHOS grin

Sire,I wee like 2 follow u. Wit vespect...cool fellow
No wahala #Boss. .. AH DHEY UR BACK
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
these tricks work only on Money-Miss-road and freshly employed mugus - e no fit catch seasoned veteran like me? in fact na you go pay me wella after rotating through your friends - na marriage go put you for is-coming till you give up.. smhhhh tongue
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by obontami: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
undecidedDouble post
bro your signature was taken from rick Ross's ''This is the life" lyrics

i so much love rick Ross #NoHomoThough

everything about him is so dope
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by obontami: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
undecidedDouble post

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
obontami:

✔ ✔ Na boss him be
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Johnnoah1st: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
@OP DIS IS INTERESTING, tanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.