Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. (72686 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by 4reigningqueen: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
***yinmu***
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by freethinker01: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
M
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by yuzjet(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by InZA: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
leave romance section, then I will be happy

Hahahahaha!!! grin grin grin
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by odeku457(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oshos Casted hahahaha grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by bigx(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Cheapskate runsgirls tongue

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by kristen12(f): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nawa O°˚˚˚. Wind don blow, fowl nyash don open
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by kstyle2(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Many nl babes go dey form say na dem write d script of 'passion of christ' so dem no dey do runs meanwhile, these babes wey d op use illustrate dey learn work
Anywayz, if road no spoil, mechanic no go chop

6 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by AsherStorm(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is so damn on point...
Been meeting some babes recently and that's what they gimme but unknowingly to them, I sabi ashana when I see one (no matter how hard u tryna form decent, I won't fall prey)

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Henrychris(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
nice write up op..thanks for sharing
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by sharon763: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
chronique:
I think I can relate with that. Just that in my own case,after the first cash sent and the money spent at shoprite second time,I got the code the girl's way wasn't pure. It was until recently I saw she had gone to get one of those olosho tatoo,on her neck. I begin thank my God for giving me brain to branch out quick.

My own ways pure sha...shey make I send my acct numba? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by mirexxx(f): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
obongproff:
In my experience, it takes only 15 minutes to spot a runs girl.
u go old grin girls can pretend

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by 100Cents: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Girls can pretend, aside that if you see a babe wey feel you from the first day you suppose know as a smart dude.

But some ladies have so gotten used to using every man(as wallet) even the ones they love that the guy will still feel she wants to use him. I will still spend on her and get what I want since I done code her from day 1.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Smh .....aint we all Bitches,in the eyes of the Devil......

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by epospiky(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ok. So na which babe go soji make we act d drama na?

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm na ice cream dey the congo.. girls both runz and mugus have it all wrong. if the pleasure of shining congo lasts longer than 5 seconds. it would be worth the money spent on getting it.. trust me make a guy wait so you can get cash, he will onl skip u for.the next babes who does not mind guving up the pumpum. Dem plenty for eko with all the goods to make beyonce look back twice.. it is a losing game.. keep it get skipped and no cash and no repeat business. Give it up nicely and perform wella. You might get a second look. Na so e be

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by ajufinz(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Runs Galz simply put...
Non-Brothel Based Female Sex Workers - NBB FSWs
(a category of prostitutes)

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by 100Cents: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
obongproff:
In my experience, it takes only 15 minutes to spot a runs girl.

Gbam
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by propet(m): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
me and my guyz will never be a vitim......amen
CaniiiceDim:
This Is How Most Babes Now Use Relationships To Ply Their Trade.
You 'll Love It.

Tina cuts Ola in,
she feels that instead of always giving Ola fish, she will have to tutor her on how to catch the fish, especially in the neighbourhood.
She now seems to have a great idea.

*TINA: Don't you know that most of the time, when you collect money from these boys and immediately give them congo to shine, you end up losing out on the bigger package?
Relax... There are better ways to do it.

*OLA: Bu..but, they come straight-forward na,, they come asking for it straight,, you know all these boys. They re so blunt.

*TINA: Relax jooor,,, don't be a juu-girl. See eh,, it's just simple. When a guy comes trying to play blunt eh,, just cut him short and let him know that you will have to "Get To Know Him first". That way, ur game would be set. #‎nods_head‬

*OLA: A guy comes asking for osho, you re telling him about getting to know him? #‎bursts_into_lafter‬ Hahahaha

*TINA: Keep on laughing, later you ll be disturbing me to tell you how I get so much money and gifts from my guys.

*OLA: #‎holds_laff‬,,, ok... Okk, sorry,, but you know its complicated nau,,, Any guy you tell that will not agree na,,, they go even apply more pressure,,, You know guys na.

*TINA: Comot there jooor,,, don't you know that it's a way to form DECENT BABE for guys? Once you tell them say you can't hook up with a guy u don't know, they 'll respect you sharp sharp. U no know?

*OLA: Ohhh, So, the whole game is all about appearing as a decent babe to him?

*TINA: Before nko?... You no know before ?
See eehh, runs get level,,, And na smart babes get this format I wan teach you so.
You dey listen?

*OLA: ehee,,, ehee,,, Tell me abeg,, tell me ooO,,,, Ma body don dey hot, hehe

*TINA: Ok.... See eeh,,, When a guy wey you feel say hold some cash, come to toast you unto that congo way na,,, ehee,,, Make you just talk to am as if him don commit one big forbidden crime like that. Make am to know say you no be babe wey him go just start to dey talk to like that,,,, infact, if you fit vex, make u vex wella,,, but eh, no over-do things ooO.

*OLA: Ahh,,,, Ahh,,,, What of if him come lose interest na?

*TINA: Him no fit,,, he go just respect you kpatakpata,,, Those kind guys dey like babes wey them see as decent babes.
And na on top those kind babes them dey spend pass.

*OLA: You don't mean it !!! ... Eehhhee, .... And wetin next ?

*TINA: When you don whine him head finish,,, him go come come down, and start to dey see you unto that level of decent babe wey u don package urself give am ehh,,, Na there work start ooO,,,

*OLA: Wonderful.... Tell me more abeg...

*TINA:: Haaah,,, Ola, you go pay for this lecture ooO,,, hehehe,,, Ok na,,,
After you don on am keep,, him go wan toast you, make you be him girl,,
No try to play Hard-to-Get.
Just gree.
But give am condition say you no go come him house FOR THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF THE RELATIONSHIP.

*OLA: Hhheeeeeyyyyy !!!,,,,

*TINA: Wetin?.... Na the job be that na,,, If you no put boundaries,,, him go just chop Osho-free, break door comot,,,, So you got to wise up.

*OLA: But how him go dey give you money? As you no dey give am the thing na?

*TINA: Na to give am hope na,,, You be children?
Within the first month, you go just forge one family or school problem wey you get, give am bill.
Na So You Go Dey Give Am Bill Through Out That Three Months ooO,,,, Sooteyy, you go see say him go don spend pass wetin him for spend if to say you give an osho that time, collect money.
You no see say money dey this package pass?
Imagine say you hold like 5 guys for this kind work,,, Your own never better?

*OLA: Ahhhhh,, Tini baebeeyyY !!!... This your runs package na fire ooO,,, O boy!

*TINA: I just dey look you since na,,, you just dey collect change from these boys.
See Tunde, that short guy... Ehee, him never see anything chop ooO,
but him just credit my account with 10k this morning.

*OLA: Huuhhh,,, teeeennn wettiinn?

*TINA: Dey there,,, If you no sabi form decent babe for some Naija guys eeehh,,, Na that time you go see say them stingy die.
But if you just dey package yourself unto the levels of babe wey too dey go evening fellowship for church,, wey no dey like man, and.. and all those good good girls parole eehhh,,, You go see say some guys brain na akamu.

*OLA: BaabbeyyY,,, I dey telllsss yhu,,, Chai,,, See package ooO.
I just dey sleep since oooooOOO

--------------- Cuts--------------

Guys,
Share your experience, if u can relate with this drama.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by 100Cents: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
ajufinz:
Runs Galz simply put...
(a category of protitutes) kissRuns Galz simply put...
(a category of protitutes)

Some runs girls are inside church. Tell them, " Sista, I want to marry you ". She go open UBA account on top your head.

Talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

#bakfromban

Nice one op grin

Home-based ashawo is the fad now.... The era of hotels and roadside transactions is gradually fading away... undecided

No problem sha...

Since the hunter has learnt how to shoot without missing, we birds have learnt how to fly without perching angry

Where is that Chidinma sef angry..... Let her come and refund my 100 naira recharge card undecided.... My eyes have opened, so I am not doing again angry

I can bet my left blokus that as enlightening as this topic is, it isn't going to smell front-page because...

better bring your left blokus,I'm having it for breakfast..:-P

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by chronique(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yes,you can. How many milion cowries should I wire to you?
sharon763:

My own ways pure sha...shey make I send my acct numba? grin grin grin
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
[url]emmanuelsweb.com[/url]

People been spoiling business for others since Independence!
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by mhyra(f): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
hahahaha..! mehn! grin
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Just gree.
But give am condition say you no go come him house FOR THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF THE RELATIONSHIP.

Busted! See why i love myself...Once you try that line on me, i will delete your number from my phone....Until...

Within the first month, you go just forge one family or school problem wey you get, give am bill. Na So You Go Dey Give Am Bill Through Out That Three Months ooO,,,, Sooteyy, you go see say him go don spend pass wetin him for spend if to say you give an osho that time, collect money.

By the time you call me to say this rubbish and i ask who is on the line, you will be sooo vexed to continue the convo and just hang up!

Last Note: Runs Girls, try another trick! Only lame guys will fall for this

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Adewumi2888(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nijja ladies!! Doing yahoo since 18BC
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by lacedup(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
CaniiiceDim:
This Is How Most Babes Now Use Relationships To Ply Their Trade.
You 'll Love It.

Tina cuts Ola in,
she feels that instead of always giving Ola fish, she will have to tutor her on how to catch the fish, especially in the neighbourhood.
She now seems to have a great idea.

*TINA: Don't you know that most of the time, when you collect money from these boys and immediately give them congo to shine, you end up losing out on the bigger package?
Relax... There are better ways to do it.

*OLA: Bu..but, they come straight-forward na,, they come asking for it straight,, you know all these boys. They re so blunt.

*TINA: Relax jooor,,, don't be a juu-girl. See eh,, it's just simple. When a guy comes trying to play blunt eh,, just cut him short and let him know that you will have to "Get To Know Him first". That way, ur game would be set. #‎nods_head‬

*OLA: A guy comes asking for osho, you re telling him about getting to know him? #‎bursts_into_lafter‬ Hahahaha

*TINA: Keep on laughing, later you ll be disturbing me to tell you how I get so much money and gifts from my guys.

*OLA: #‎holds_laff‬,,, ok... Okk, sorry,, but you know its complicated nau,,, Any guy you tell that will not agree na,,, they go even apply more pressure,,, You know guys na.

*TINA: Comot there jooor,,, don't you know that it's a way to form DECENT BABE for guys? Once you tell them say you can't hook up with a guy u don't know, they 'll respect you sharp sharp. U no know?

*OLA: Ohhh, So, the whole game is all about appearing as a decent babe to him?

*TINA: Before nko?... You no know before ?
See eehh, runs get level,,, And na smart babes get this format I wan teach you so.
You dey listen?

*OLA: ehee,,, ehee,,, Tell me abeg,, tell me ooO,,,, Ma body don dey hot, hehe

*TINA: Ok.... See eeh,,, When a guy wey you feel say hold some cash, come to toast you unto that congo way na,,, ehee,,, Make you just talk to am as if him don commit one big forbidden crime like that. Make am to know say you no be babe wey him go just start to dey talk to like that,,,, infact, if you fit vex, make u vex wella,,, but eh, no over-do things ooO.

*OLA: Ahh,,,, Ahh,,,, What of if him come lose interest na?

*TINA: Him no fit,,, he go just respect you kpatakpata,,, Those kind guys dey like babes wey them see as decent babes.
And na on top those kind babes them dey spend pass.

*OLA: You don't mean it !!! ... Eehhhee, .... And wetin next ?

*TINA: When you don whine him head finish,,, him go come come down, and start to dey see you unto that level of decent babe wey u don package urself give am ehh,,, Na there work start ooO,,,

*OLA: Wonderful.... Tell me more abeg...

Just gree.

*OLA: Hhheeeeeyyyyy !!!,,,,

*TINA: Wetin?.... Na the job be that na,,, If you no put boundaries,,, him go just chop Osho-free, break door comot,,,, So you got to wise up.

*OLA: But how him go dey give you money? As you no dey give am the thing na?

*TINA: Na to give am hope na,,, You be children?
Within the first month, you go just forge one family or school problem wey you get, give am bill.
Na So You Go Dey Give Am Bill Through Out That Three Months ooO,,,, Sooteyy, you go see say him go don spend pass wetin him for spend if to say you give an osho that time, collect money.
You no see say money dey this package pass?
Imagine say you hold like 5 guys for this kind work,,, Your own never better?

*OLA: Ahhhhh,, Tini baebeeyyY !!!... This your runs package na fire ooO,,, O boy!

*TINA: I just dey look you since na,,, you just dey collect change from these boys.
See Tunde, that short guy... Ehee, him never see anything chop ooO,
but him just credit my account with 10k this morning.

*OLA: Huuhhh,,, teeeennn wettiinn?

*TINA: Dey there,,, If you no sabi form decent babe for some Naija guys eeehh,,, Na that time you go see say them stingy die.
But if you just dey package yourself unto the levels of babe wey too dey go evening fellowship for church,, wey no dey like man, and.. and all those good good girls parole eehhh,,, You go see say some guys brain na akamu.

*OLA: BaabbeyyY,,, I dey telllsss yhu,,, Chai,,, See package ooO.
I just dey sleep since oooooOOO

--------------- Cuts--------------

Guys,
Share your experience, if u can relate with this drama.

Lol...spend money on a bae b4 she grees...who does dah...Rotflmao...#NoGameNiqqas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by evakingz(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
obongproff:

Da owo! Song idem oh. Ami nmo ba!
.. Ufan song edem oooo
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by samurairulzz(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dia ris chisos
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Elinob(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
It's not a new thing for me alone
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eeyah cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.