Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (48538 Views)

Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Eyepencil: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
Obiagaelli u seem to have an upperhand in Apc's campaign. You always post pictures of all their rallies. Hope u won't get disappointed on feb
Exactly, she's the most recognised APC member offline others are just keyboard warriors. Who even know them sef!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
All this Buhari's campaign is just a waste of time and money, because even if Buhari campaigns in ever street in Nigeria he will never again be a president in this country. His advisors should tell that there is no possible way an illiterate will ever again rule this country. GEJ IS THE RIGHT CHOICE.
GEJ TILL 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Noblemarce: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
The fact still remains, buhari won't win this election. He should stop going 2ru all this stress called rally and go home and rest and allow the leaders of today no longer tomorrow (youths) to rule their country. I don't see the reason why an old man like him won't rest and become a counsellor to the young leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
All I see is "DESPERATION". Mtcheeeeeewm
This is one reason why he won't even win
Trust my ibo brothers, dem go chop him money die, show am their support then come vote for goodluck wey everybody believe in. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by obamartins(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Anambra should give APC the biggest crowd in the SE apart from Imo state. I trust Ngige to do the needful.
The same crowd he got during the gubernatorial election right? Keep deceiving yourself. APC will get the biggest shock of their life after february 2015. Its not by making noise on social media and rants, the real supporters of GEJ are not noise makers.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by sefe73(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Apc D party of lies nd liars. D end of dis devilish party called apc is sure come Feb. 14.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by LagosBoi2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli

Please don't dignify those trolls with a response, we are used to them by now

Please continue to fight for a better Nigeria for us and our kids

Thank you very much for the pictures, keep them coming, i will like to show them to my eastern folks here?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by economia: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
slimmy05:
You are so useless, I am talking about the killing of corp members you're telling me about crocodile tears.

Concentrate your efforts on reading and comprehension

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by NoreenUG(f): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin i can't wait to laugh at these dumb gambaris and their even dumber houseboys from the west. these people must really think we igbos are fools who buy into their nonsense.
Don staphylococcus was the same clown who predicted buhari would win in imo state.
Soon, these buffoons shall learn there is a difference between internet and reality.

we reject hausa-fulanis and their houseboys.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by senoreetah(f): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ till Buhari produce his certificate

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by maestroferddi: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
doctokwus:
I know Anambrarians.They won't disappoint.Buhari may not win here, but anybody can take this to the bank because its as reliable as it comes: many anambrarians have decided to rather stay at home than vote GEJ.Remember there is no governorship election this yr where pple wud av trooped out to vote in d apga candidate.
Effectively from feelers am getting, I don't see gej winning with more than 150,000-200,000 margin with GMB making appreciable impact.
Day in day out,d reality of a GMB victory is becoming more certain;no wonder gej has been acting like d tout he has bn accusing others of by going dirty and personal on GMB.
Your cheap lies are getting rather embarrassing.

If there is anywhere in Igboland where Jonathan will get over 95% of the votes, that place is Anambra State.

Just imagine the array of people in Jonathan's campaign train: Ifeanyi Uba (Nnewi Connection), Peter Obi (Okwute Ndigbo) and others. By the time you factor in the APGA endorsement, you will understand that Buhari is just going to get heard and ultimately rejected.

You are apparently being misguided by the presence of Ngige in Buhari's team. I will not want to bore you and others here with the general Igbo disposition to Ngige's misadventure in the APC. He has been humiliated time and time again.

The Igbos have a unity of purpose and direction. No-one would derail us...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Concentrate your efforts on reading and comprehension
stop the self pity and simply state the evil of your blood sucking pay master

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
CFCfan:
Obiagelli should be the minister of information if Buhari wins
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by datribune: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
notoriousbabe:
omo dat crowd will be four much

Meanwhile lagos is waiting 4 d mother & father of ALL rallies. What a day dat will be when we'll show our love 4 GMB. SAI BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by NoreenUG(f): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
and why are they too shy to show us pictures from their rally? Are the crowds too embarrassingly small?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
NoreenUG:
grin i can't wait to laugh at these dumb gambaris and their even dumber houseboys from the west. these people must really think we igbos are fools who buy into their nonsense.
Don staphylococcus was the same clown who predicted buhari would win in imo state.
Soon, these buffoons shall learn there is a difference between internet and reality.

we reject hausa-fulanis and their houseboys.
they should keep dreaming. We know our president. His name is Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by niceDU: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lot of laughs....

I would never be taken for a ride...

You bring up all those issues and you don't tell me how you intend to tackle them, you must be a joker...

Nigeria can't take the supposed changer serious until he stops showing us what Jonathan says or did, stop telling us the problems we already know with the fake promise of fixing them... And start telling us how he wants to fix them....

Does he intend to sell d presidential jets??
Does he intend to reduce his food allowance to 1,000,000#.
How does he want to fix the light sector
How does he want to stabilize the economy
Does he still have an idea of how budgets are being ran
Can He fix Nigeria in four years??

Analyse My fellow Nigerians and never be taken for a ride ..

We have heard these things many times....
We now need people telling us how they wish to fix, and not merely ' I would fix'....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by economia: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
eighTHREAD:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jhh2qA3Weh0/VK-lCY0clmI/AAAAAAABfco/1psr6QoEf5w/s1600/new%2Bposter-03.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-WWN2AWIXs9E/VK-lF5asSiI/AAAAAAABfc0/EygIJYhB0CM/s1600/new%2Bposter-05.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dWYAbvqS878/VK-lGP0UeoI/AAAAAAABfc4/JSAGxa0ZtCE/s1600/new%2Bposter-06.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-DTfbw52Kh8o/VK-lJIOpFII/AAAAAAABfdI/KlBIwqrNQxo/s1600/new%2Bposter-07.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-UULDsdgcv4w/VK-lMoLu-gI/AAAAAAABfdY/ML8hk4mJD3g/s1600/new%2Bposter-08.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-yOrDe8rGv-o/VK-lLwTpJxI/AAAAAAABfdQ/XHHJfPxUuAI/s1600/new%2Bposter-09.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BdRWJGNplgQ/VK-lN61TmLI/AAAAAAABfdk/QcnHG4weScI/s1600/power.png[/img]

CREDIT

Waiting for [size=40pt]Jonathan the Runaway Debater[/size]

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
[size=67pt]Obama joins APC[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by hansad: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

19 April 2011 Last updated at 10:53
Thousands of people have fled their homes in northern
Nigeria after clashes following the re-election of President
Goodluck Jonathan.
In some towns, residents slept in police stations for safety
and the Red Cross says there have been significant
numbers of casualties.
President Jonathan appealed for an end to the violence and
killing, while imposing a curfew.
In a statement to journalists, the runner-up in the election,
General Muhammadu Buhari, condemned the violence.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

continue to foool yaself. who incited the crowd to violence? Only Buhari. U think say na only you sabi chop free money and kick against truth, chose an aged ethnic and religious bigot to rise to Aso Rock. if your wish ever comes to be, you may not even have anywhere to hide. Why did your APC not chose the moderate Fashiolas and Oshomholes and Nda-Isiaahs, instead of a man that has political k-leg?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by MARKone(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by emmy4life02(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
donphilopus:
In 2011, without holding Campaigns in the East, Buhari had 0.31% of the total votes cast in Abia in 2011, 0.36% in Anambra, 0.20% in Ebonyi, 0.46% in Enugu and 0.54% in Imo. Now, that Buhari's Campaign train is visiting every part of the Country at least there would be changes in the Result. Buhari is necessarily not going there to win, but to get at least a small % of the Votes. 30% in Imo, 25% in Anambra and at least 10% in each of the other 3 States in the Southeast would be okay.

We know our Strongholds and our Strongholds know us. APC controls most of the States with the highest number of Voters. Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Lagos et al all belong to APC. Before some people would come here to tell us how Jonathan would beat Buhari in Katsina, remember that Buhari had 70.99% of the total votes there in 2011. Also remember that Buhari defeated the Incumbent Governor of Kano, in Kano in 2011, by a very wide margin. So pls don't quote me to tell me what I already knew!
don't think u know abia. PDP has lost dey credibility of abia. it a 50-50 thing here n as 4 me, i go with APC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Failbuhari! I hope say you don ready to pay back your loan ko? Because as I dey see this election so, your money don enter inside fire o. grin grin and na one chance party sef you come dey. Your own don finish grin
If you bring one billion, I go dance for you, support you, BUT! Vote for my brother goodluck Jonathan hehehehehe
*singing sammie okposo's song*
"Nobody want bad luck eh
Everybody want goodluck eh
Goodluck ebele jonathan eh eh eh eh
Na him we want ehn" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by 9inches(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
NoreenUG:
and why are they too shy to show us pictures from their rally? Are the crowds too embarrassingly small?
I am in this thread to see 'massive crowd' too, even if it is rented.. let us see first.

Buhari and Ngige are wasting their time in the east grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Mogidi: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Less than a month to FailBuhary, same election monster that appear every 4yrs only to disappear for another 4yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
#To all of you asking hw much jim stole to be put in prison, u must be really and highly stupid. a theif is a thife. I guess GMB did wrong for a theif to be jailed # PDP lossers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Eyepencil: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
APC don kill Ngige political career instead of him to go strategize for him senatorial reelection him come dey follow dis abokee man dey waka everywhere. Useless short man... I can't even see ngige winning Victor umeh in anambra central,that's nt possible

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Otuoke 2015 (by road), loading.....78%

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by funkiebully: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
9inches:
I am in this thread to see 'massive crowd' even if it is rented, let us see first.

I Don search tire, na only hotel picture I dey see

Where are d crowd?

Ngige treatment awaits buhari in Anambra.

Just bring amechi war chest Let us help him chop am.

GEJ till buhari speak igbo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
datribune:

Meanwhile lagos is waiting 4 d mother & father of ALL rallies. What a day dat will be when we'll show our love 4 GMB. SAI BUHARI
dat one go be the grand finale,na dat one go send signal how FeBUHARI 14 go be. Read Prof Tam David West;
"Religion is a personal thing and every man has the right to choose his own, or practice it the way he likes. Most of the sycophants that use religion to defame the character of Buhari are not even practicing their acclaimed self righteousness. Many of them are occultists. They kill and conduct daily human sacrifices to remain in power. Buhari is a man of integrity and I respect him a lot. But because majority of those who have looted this country to poverty are afraid to end up in jail or loose their ill gotten wealth, they chose to fabricate lies against Buhari. They hire hungry and morally corrupted scholars to do the dirty jobs on their behalf.
It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies they trade through the media.
This is the only country where people prefer to believe in a hear say than make a research. Only a minute population of Nigerians are willing to investigate an allegation before they draw conclusions.
Nigerians have resolved to be praise singers to corrupt leaders. We have failed to ask for accountability. Our conscience has been beclouded with religious and ethnic sentiments. Our sense of judgement and reason have been blinded by poverty. We chose to mortgage our tomorrow and the future of our children for the rice and a few Naira notes they share during elections.
All we believe is the roads, the bridges, the railways, the electricity they build only on televisions.
I always ask my self these questions:
1. Where are the roads? The Abuja - Lokoja road was awarded by Obasanjo's administration. He spent 8 years in the office. Then Yaradua and Goodluck spent another 4 years. Now if Goodluck is elected, he will be spending another 8 years. This will amount to 20 years and 180 km road is yet to be completed. Enugu - Onitsha road was also awarded by the Obasanjo administration and till date, a journey that is supposed to take 45 minutes can take you 8 hours if it rains. Enugu- PH road is on the same series. What about Uyo - Calabar route? Just to mention a few.
2. Where is the power? They sold all the NEPA to their friends. We pay for the light that was not supplied.
3. Our education and health system go bad everyday. Lecturers and Health workers spent more time at home than in the schools and hospitals as a result of incessant strikes.
4. The government failed to provide us with security. People are being killed everyday and yet government comes out to tell us they are in control.
5. Why are we pretending that all is well? It is only in Nigeria where monies develop wings and fly. $20 billion oil money disappeared and they said it was $10 billion. Forensic investigators were hired and that was the end of the story. N20 billion pension fund stolen and nothing came out of it. $9.3 million seized in South Africa and government claimed it was meant for ammunition purchase. The immigration scandal has also been swept under the carpet because the senate could not proceed with their investigation. The man behind the contract is sitting among the high seats in the senate.
Innocent people were defrauded and they at the same time lost their lives yet, we have a transparent governance.
6. Why are we praising government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities have they provided scholarship with their personal money before they got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry. One thing I know is that we will not have any meaningful development except if we make a change. Age or no age, Buhari is a better option for the present day Nigeria"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by doctokwus: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
maestroferddi:
Your cheap lies are getting rather embarrassing.

The Igbos have a unity of
purpose and direction. No-one would derail us...
No true Ibo son has d kind of mindset u have.Ibos are independent minded people and in a free fair election,which hasn't been d case b4(as even ur god gej admitted),u wud b shocked d number of anambra votes gmb wud get(don't know about other eastern states.
I wudnt even b proud to associate ur type that goes with d bandwagon as being Igbo,u are atypical of d ibo man,no insult meant.
Meanwhile I still stand by my position;gej wud win in anambra,but wt a lesser margin of victory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Obaseki, Shaibu In Battle For Edo State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.