Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (48536 Views)

Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by NoreenUG(f): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
bayulll01:
I just wonder why some people are just gullible, a president that ruled this nation for 6yrs without any tangible project,except lies and deceit,and they still wana vote for him,na una know ooo,all I know is if that guy win this feb u guys shld ready to face the wahala and Nigeria by then will be bury in shambles

goodluck jonathan assumed office in 2010. Does that luk lyk 6 yrs to u or is illiteracy a standard prerequisite for APC membership?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Off to the campaign ground.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Image123(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
buhari remembers that the Obi of Awka was
a former officer in the Nigerian Air Force.

Someone said something about phone number? #movingon

2. Prayer session
Note: Buhari remove cap during prayers, what will his critics use again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by hansad: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
reborn1:
Why are Yeeboes crying everywhere on this thread? You said he will lose, we have hear una. Why the noise and insult? You speak for the SW, North and SS. Abi which kind people be this sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

Learn lessons from past: Osibanjo can NEVER succeed Buhari if ever Buhari wins; do the maths if ever you can.

In 2023, it shall be survival of the fittest to become president - of course, aboki shall win given how Nigeria is structured.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Alphaoscar: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Guy you get time for all these pictures, that means you are idle from birth... Sycophant

I don't exchange words with slowpokes and madmen. Go to ur mates.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Olaolufred(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

LWKMD if Buhari gets more than 2% in Abia ,I would change my name. PDP would lose the governorship elections in abia but will still sweep the presidential polls

TELL US THE NEW NAME.

AT LEAST OKUPE TOLD US HIS BEFORE HIS ULTIMATUM.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by hansad: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I don't exchange words with slowpokes and madmen. Go to ur mates.

With your multiple handles on NL, you are fooooling yourself flooding www pages with campaign for an expired man, Buhari. See how u de insult person who no agree with you - typical Buharist.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by confirm123456: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
if GEJ have done what people expected him to do GMB will have just be a walkover for him but reverse is the case here
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
see osibanjo in d pix laffin like an imb.ecile,I wonder d manner of a joke this country will be with him and his master at d top seat..''i wee stavilize thze world fuel pfumph pfrize''-buhari...lmao

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Adex097: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
reborn1:
Why are Yeeboes crying everywhere on this thread? You said he will lose, we have hear una. Why the noise and insult? You speak for the SW, North and SS. Abi which kind people be this sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
And their vote has little or no effect sef.

GMB all the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Jarus(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obipat:
When is FeBuhari going to Enugu? I was impressed this morning in Oju-elegba when I saw youth campaigning for Buhari, I felt like parking my car and join them. Everybody is ready for change. I promise GMB 20 votes

This morning, coming from my Saturday morning football, I drove past a group of 3-4 men discussing politics, I overheard from the car a statement, "He has disappointed us...". I reversed and told them, from the driver's seat, that I was interested in their talk. They said "Your Oga has disappointed us. We're not voting him this time around". I asked, "who was my Oga?". They said Jonathan. They were artisans, men with not much education who had assumed glasses-wearing "elite" like us are automatically for GEJ. I said I was for APC/Buhari. They all shouted in jubilation, hey APC. I just drove off.

These w common men on the street that voted GEJ in 2011.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by hansad: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
confirm123456:
if GEJ have done what people expected him to do GMB will have just be a walkover for him but reverse is the case here

GEJ did more good for Nigeria than his predecessors despite the war declared against his admin from Day One. War against extremists remain sabotaged by the too many Nigerians who share same religious values with the extremists.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by reborn1: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
hansad:

Learn lessons from past: Osibanjo can NEVER succeed Buhari if ever Buhari wins; do the maths if ever you can.

In 2023, it shall be survival of the fittest to become president - of course, aboki shall win given how Nigeria is structured.

Whats my own with Osibanjo succeeding Buhari? Its one step at a time, after Buhari then Okorocha will continue. My opinion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Shame on APC ! Even on a Saturday, crowd no fit show up in Awka abi na councillorship rally them they do Ni ? Please I need a response cos the last time I saw this kind of crowd at a political rally was in 2009 at a councillorship candidate rally in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by RHP(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Have you all collected your PVC's?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Alphaoscar: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
hansad:

With your multiple handles on NL, you are fooooling yourself flooding www pages with campaign for an expired man, Buhari. See how u de insult person who no agree with you - typical Buharist.

Cry cry baby!!! Your doctor will soon be around but try to be cool and avoid venturing into anything called market.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=economia post=29667494][/quote]
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
musaffyan:

Are u wishing 4bloodbath,cus dis time u're wrong ,ur witchcraft no go work
Mumu

are you for GMB of GEJ?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
I like jow the APC did the chibok girls stuff.

"265 days +. . . . . . Vote for change, bring back security (not bring back the girls) grin

At least they know bringing back the girls no be for mouth grin grin
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by sagaciousblog: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Where are the pictures?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by annibro(f): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

I won't be disappointed in the choices Nigerian make for themselves, i will be disappointed if inec fails in its responsibility.

God bless u sister. Keep up d goodwork.
No Light as usual 2 view life broadcast but wit ur updates, I can feel the vibes.
U are Blessed beyong measures. Keep dem coming.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by bayulll01(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
NoreenUG:

goodluck jonathan assumed office in 2010. Does that luk lyk 6 yrs to u or is illiteracy a standard prerequisite for APC membership?
lol tot u are smart,I don't argue with dummy,go do ur research mr man,and come back
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by annibro(f): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obipat:
When is FeBuhari going to Enugu? I was impressed this morning in Oju-elegba when I saw youth campaigning for Buhari, I felt like parking my car and join them. Everybody is ready for change. I promise GMB 20 votes

God bless u sir.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by NoreenUG(f): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
bayulll01:
lol tot u are smart,I don't argue with dummy,go do ur research mr man,and come back

it is u who should do the research, dumbo.
Goodluck jonathan assumed office on May 6 2010. We are currently in january 10 2015, so tell me how that is 6 years.
Why do u insist on making a total asss of urself?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by bayulll01(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
reborn1:

Whats my own with Osibanjo succeeding Buhari? Its one step at a time, after Buhari then Okorocha will continue. My opinion
and am sure only ibo vote will take him there abi,see ibos are the most funny creatures on earth,u keep supporting failures instead for ur leaders to wake up and realize the best way for ur clan to become the president is romancing with other Tribe,especially the yorubas,Ur Tribe alone cannot make u the president,that's why u need to support the yorubas instead of castigating them,I like okorocha he knows that the only way ibos can get to that throne is supporting Apc,if the need comes,ss and se Vote will not be enough for u guys to rule this nation,u guys shld shone cheap politics,accept APC and see ur dreams becomes reality
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by FKO81(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
APC are holding village meeting or should I call it APC burial ceremony, this can be rally, thank God Ngige has acknowledged we don't have interests in All past criminals (APC)
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by victree007(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

I won't be disappointed in the choices Nigerian make for themselves, i will be disappointed if inec fails in its responsibility.

Obiagelli u do have a very strong and valid point. If Nigerians are to decide today, then GMB will be president but at long last the responsibility lies in the shoulders of INEC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by maestroferddi: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Make Buhari dey laugh/smile na.

See bourne bourne face when the camera zooms on him.

Rochas: scaremongering not working on Igbos, try harder.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by FKseun(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
hansad:
Buhari never changed. He has always brought Kwashiokor and Marasmus to Igboland right from the 1960s; the same manner this Zimbabwean king who hates youths leading his country has brought poverty to his country. Wake up!!

Point of correction! Mugabe has been ruling since he was a youth. Only that he had nothing to offer other than to capitalize on the friction between the white and black just like our GEJ is doing! Unfortunately change has caught up with our own version!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by reborn1: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
bayulll01:
and am sure only ibo vote will take him there abi,see ibos are the most funny creatures on earth,u keep supporting failures instead for ur leaders to wake up and realize the best way for ur clan to become the president is romancing with other Tribe,especially the yorubas,Ur Tribe alone cannot make u the president,that's why u need to support the yorubas instead of castigating them,I like okorocha he knows that the only way ibos can get to that throne is supporting Apc,if the need comes,ss and se Vote will not be enough for u guys to rule this nation,u guys shld shone cheap politics,accept APC and see ur dreams becomes reality

Lolzz. Bro, I am not Ibo and can NEVER be. Just my opinion, there are still reasonable Ibos offline, most of them on nairaland are little kids that just have access to a chinko phone to spew trash. Rochas is a nice man, Philantrophist and know how to build bridges unlike some bitter Ibos. Bone all the trash some kids talk here, reasonable Ibos will vote for Buhari unlike the massive rigging of 2011.

TeamBuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Tomson992000: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
OVER HEARTS IN BAGA. Its all black today to mourn the dead. cry
where is a this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Obaseki, Shaibu In Battle For Edo State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.