Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (48533 Views)

Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
teufelein:

she.male, wannabe progressive...lmao
you should be ashamed of yourself for that statement! In these section, she's one of the most respected contributors in terms of wit, articulacy and emotional intelligence...you NOT fit to lace her shoes!

Run along to romance section and rapport with your fellows..
#Lubbish
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
teufelein:

she.male, wannabe progressive...lmao
you should be ashamed of yourself for that statement! In these section, she's one of the most respected contributors... in terms of wit, articulacy and emotional intelligence...you NOT fit to lace her shoes!

#Lubbish
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by teufelein(f): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Stupidity is when our Ngwa and Igbo elder statesmen crowned Buhari Ogbuagu 1 of Aba and i ask who are the Agus he killed or were the innocent Igbo men, women and children he marshalled their killings during the civil war and his millitary coup?.

Maybe the She-Male, Obiagelli will answer the question....Igbo and Stupidity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by teufelein(f): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
you should be ashamed of yourself for that statement! In these section, she's one of the most respected contributors... in terms of wit, articulacy and emotional intelligence...you NOT fit to lace her shoes!

#Lubbish

Who cares, i despise all wannabe black pseudo-intelligentsia....why do you think Nigeria is a useless place to live?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
teufelein:

Who cares, i despise all wannabe black pseudo-intelligentsia....why do you think Nigeria is a useless place to live?
I never asked you to live in her shadows or imitate her; I literally summarised that you should show courtesy to your fellow WOMAN...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Chigold101(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
Pictures of the crowd, massive crowd. It was difficult to get pictures, they chose a primary school as campaign ground, is there no stadium in Anambra?
ekwueme square in awka is over 40000 capacity. fear of low turn out is the biginin of wisdom. ngige just decieved gmb & co travelers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by galadima77(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
please we don't need Buhari to visit Niger state, he should focus on other states.... afterall we have always yearned for change in previous elections...this wont be any different.....

he has Niger's block votes already....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by galadima77(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
please we don't need Buhari to visit Niger state, he should focus on other states.... afterall we have always yearned for change in previous elections...this wont be any different.....
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Coolcash1: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
hansad:
Buhari never changed. He has always brought Kwashiokor and Marasmus to Igboland right from the 1960s; the same manner this Zimbabwean king who hates youths leading his country has brought poverty to his country. Wake up!!
[/s]

ALL THIS NA STUPID PROPAGANDA INSTEAD OF YOU TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE

GMB FOR ASOROCK 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by annibro(f): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
MEDOLAB:
"How much did Jim Nwobodo steal? Money
that was not even enough to buy a Peugeot
car. Yet #Buhari jailed him. Is this good?" - -
- President # GOODLUCK Jonathan at his
campaign in Enugu (9th January, 2015)
we don enter one chance .

Let's analyse dis 2geda; during Buhari's regime, a dollar was equal 2 a Naira. Let's assume a peugeot goes for N100k den, multiply by N180. Is dat not enough 2 jail someone? Why shud a Phd holder place same value on a product of 1982 to dat of 2015.

BTW; why trying so hard 2 justify Stealing. No matter how little is stolen, d Bible condemns it, d koran condemns it, even d Constitution as porous as it is Condemns it; yet only one man & his followers believes it is not corruption

John 10:10; d Devil comes 2 Steal, Kill & Destroy....
Anyone who Supports, Favours, or provides a breeding ground 2 enable d Devil accomplish his agenda on earth... Hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Yeske2(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli and co are wicked, so my president elect was coming into town and you guys refused telling abi? Remember dia ris god o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Rendition(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
slimmy05:
you, Buhari, Amaechi and other looting cohorts are bunch of hypocrites. The more reason why they would vote GEJ. Why didn't this blood sucking, evil minded Buhari express his disastisfaction over the killing of corpers after his inciting statement? Why didn't he give or visit any blast scene to show concern over the dead.

You lots are just so pathetic, I never knew his paid agents can be this daft as well not to tell your pay master GEJ would defeat him
TRASH!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by bashydemy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
annibro:

Let's analyse dis 2geda; during Buhari's regime, a dollar was equal 2 a Naira. Let's assume a peugeot goes for N100k den, multiply by N180. Is dat not enough 2 jail someone? Why shud a Phd holder place same value on a product of 1982 to dat of 2015.

BTW; why trying so hard 2 justify Stealing. No matter how little is stolen, d Bible condemns it, d koran condemns it, even d Constitution as porous as it is Condemns it; yet only one man & his followers believes it is not corruption

John 10:10; d Devil comes 2 Steal, Kill & Destroy....
Anyone who Supports, Favours, or provides a breeding ground 2 enable d Devil accomplish his agenda on earth is Anti-Christ PERIOD!!!
Dont mind that ediot jare, How about someone that steal goat and was jail for 10yrs....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by modhream: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chigold101:
ekwueme square in awka is over 40000 capacity. fear of low turn out is the biginin of wisdom. ngige just decieved gmb & co travelers
Jesus!
Ekwueme Square in Awka,over 40,000 capacity?.
Indeed,you have a Ph.D in outright mendacity my friend.
Easy on the lies,I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by 100Cents: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
Obiagaelli u seem to have an upperhand in Apc's campaign. You always post pictures of all their rallies. Hope u won't get disappointed on feb

She is a man.

Probably Liar Muhammed.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by temmiedee: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by cigwegbe(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
We are not serious in nigeria, if not someone like buhari should not dare, talk of contesting any election, after removing a democratically elected government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by melvin0004(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Anambra should give APC the biggest crowd in the SE apart from Imo state. I trust Ngige to do the needful.
lol if I hear.APGA rules n control anambra n apga is an affiliate of PDP in national outlook.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by melvin0004(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

I won't be disappointed in the choices Nigerian make for themselves, i will be disappointed if inec fails in its responsibility.
February 14 nova reach, u don dey cry foul.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by selectedhero(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Anambra should give APC the biggest crowd in the SE apart from Imo state. I trust Ngige to do the needful.
haha guy you funny o. the needful he couldnt do for himself during his governorship "joke". haba mana.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Emilyhills(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
temmiedee:
GEJ has defeated himself with this;
Any mugu wey see ds and becomes motivated is already finished. angry
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Dankamaru(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Will you align with the impacts GMB's administration would have on you...or you will align with the number of your brethren in a monster party who doesn't no that you exist?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 1:11am On Jan 11, 2015
100Cents:

She is a man.

Probably Liar Muhammed.
talk true
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2015
. . . . . . If you want to campaign for Buhari, give Jonathan the microphone !!!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Chigold101(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
modhream:

Jesus!
Ekwueme Square in Awka,over 40,000 capacity?.
Indeed,you have a Ph.D in outright mendacity my friend.
Easy on the lies,I beg you.
u want us to start nonsense arguement
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Heiisenberg(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.