Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (48537 Views)

Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
I noticed this for a long time o

Is Obiagealli male or female?? The wonders on NL ehn??
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jecintakia:

Yes he will now get 4224... Just because he came all the way in his bad health oo grin

gringringrin
Crying already on his behalf
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by stayblack: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT.WE ARE TIRED OF GEJ.PLEASE GOD HELP US.ALL THIS THIEVES MUST GO.UNA DON CHOP ENOUGH NA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Equado(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

I won't be disappointed in the choices Nigerian make for themselves, i will be disappointed if inec fails in its responsibility.
that's your fallback when Gmb looses...trust me his gonna

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Who would you vote - Buhari or Jonathan? (Vote by liking your candidate)

Lets see how would win the elections on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by pring: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls. 
2. NNPC Scam. 
3. Police pension fund. 
4. Missing $20Billion. 
5. $9million Arms deal. 
6. Bomb Blasts. 
7. Immigration job scam. 
8. Petroleum pump price. 
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft. 
11. Incessant Power outage. 
12.ASUU & poly Strike. 
13. Doctors' Strike. 
14. National Assembly tragedy. 
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account 

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; 
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram 
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE. 
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by MEDOLAB: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
"How much did Jim Nwobodo steal? Money
that was not even enough to buy a Peugeot
car. Yet #Buhari jailed him. Is this good?" - -
- President # GOODLUCK Jonathan at his
campaign in Enugu (9th January, 2015)
we don enter one chance .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by braivheart: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Tsanyawa: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
[b]Buhari is the man.

GMB for CHANGE......SAI Baba.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
ozo13:
nice one. Jus finish watching 2012 subsidy clip on how protesting Nigerians wr killed during d protest.Jonathan fink we r fools again.he was voted for 2011 and he decide to increase d subsidy 2012 Jan 1st .all d subsidy thieves then wr let go by Jonathan administration.and he is now deceiving us he is fighting corruption. Story

how about the video of the post election and killings in the north? you watch am too?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by LAX89(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
buhari remembers that the Obi of Awka was
a former officer in the Nigerian Air Force.

Someone said something about phone number? #movingon

2. Prayer session

3. Watch video of the massive crowd in this link

https://m.facebook.com/kayode.ogundamisi/posts/957749244238125

Remembering that someone worked with you is not the same as remembering your phone number. Remembering digits requires the activation of a more complex brain function, such that will be required to effectively run a complex economy/country. However, I do not expect you to understand this, it just has to be said.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by teufelein(f): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Is Obiagealli male or female?? The wonders on NL ehn??

she.male, wannabe progressive...lmao
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by madjune(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

I won't be disappointed in the choices Nigerian make for themselves, i will be disappointed if inec fails in its responsibility.

Obiagelli, don't you ever despair.
Posterity will put you in good stead for shining the light for the truth.

I've long known it that Buhari is the type of leader who can reverse the debiitating corrupt thieving trend in Aso rock; not these compromising 10% characters like Jonathan who pacify their clique by way of fat contracts and oil blocs.

Truth shall prevail come FEBUHARI 14TH.

Let's go there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by nwaanambra1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Morkavictor:
wake up 4rm this your sleep jara.buhari won't get up to 5,000 votes in anambra.GEJ till 2019

you will be soooooo disappointed on FeBuhari 14!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by FrankOguns(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Look at this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by finallytalking: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
It takes intelligence to fight corruption.....www.buhariproduceyourcertificate.com

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Joel3(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
jonathan where is our refinery??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Chyma1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
I was there at Emmaus house Awka...PDP go get heart attack if they see d type of crowd there #sendGEJback2otuoke

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
alaoeri:
FEBUHARI fever spreading with the speed of light, 2011 Buhari can't even campaign some SE states talkless of pulling crowds now reverse is the case, GMB is canvassing for votes right in GEJ's strong hold with a good reception, in a free & fair contest GEJ is a gonna, Otuoke is calling.
GMB/PYO 2015 DONE DEAL.
[size=18pt]Once JEHOVAH GOD opens the door for you, no man can shut it.
God leads and Buhari and the masses follow the leadership of God.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by eazydon(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
God bless who ever brought up with that CHANGE slogan.......

GMB is consolidating in his traditional territory but at the same time eating deep into PDP strongholds

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by bameyi(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Equado:
that's your fallback when Gmb looses...trust me his gonna

Why will he loose or how the guy is going thru almost all of the SS, SE state. The bag killing has your president said anything about it but France is on his mind.

Na amadioha go strike the anuofia we rig this election

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
cust0mized13:
The Buhari campaign train will land in Kano on the 20th of this month. Its gonna be massive
interested in State of Virtue own
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Equado(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
bameyi:

Why will he loose or how the guy is going thru almost all of the SS, SE state. The bag killing has your president said anything about it but France is on his mind.

Na amadioha go strike the anuofia we rig this election
abeg explain what you just spat,I no understand!!!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by nijanigga: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
gej has been buried, done and dusted.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obipat:
. Bros u are right, but what baffles me is dat despite all these support GMB is getting, PDP loyalist still optimistic they are going to win? How? They may b planning to rig

With the way things stand....that is the ONLY way for GEJ.....but that would be very catastrophic eventually.

Head or tail I don't honestly see him going back to Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by DOWHILE: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
With the look of things, I feel Buhari has already taken the presidential seat. But, the rest is left to God cos of this INEC guys. I knw dia would be rigging, but I just hope God takes control in the coming election. If the election is gonna be free and fair, then Buhari/Osibanjo all d way......With this crowd in west,south,east nd north. Chai, no doubt this is a threat to GEJ. Sai Buhari#ChangeIsConstant

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by adelolaa(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
yetunsbay:
interested in State of Virtue own
That of Osun State will be massive. I trust Aregbeshola to deliver. I will like to see how he uses his mastery of Yoruba to garther votes from the grassroot.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by dklex(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
bayulll01:
and am sure only ibo vote will take him there abi,see ibos are the most funny creatures on earth,u keep supporting failures instead for ur leaders to wake up and realize the best way for ur clan to become the president is romancing with other Tribe,especially the yorubas,Ur Tribe alone cannot make u the president,that's why u need to support the yorubas instead of castigating them,I like okorocha he knows that the only way ibos can get to that throne is supporting Apc,if the need comes,ss and se Vote will not be enough for u guys to rule this nation,u guys shld shone cheap politics,accept APC and see ur dreams becomes reality

U are a brilliant man, is only a fool man that will tell us that a forest is made off one tree, the best thing the likes of Ngige and Okrocha are doing is the best for our brothers in the east together we stand devided we fall.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by Dexema(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chyma1:
I was there at Emmaus house Awka...PDP go get heart attack if they see d type of crowd there #sendGEJback2otuoke
So It was held @ emmaus house and some pple said it held in a primary school,haba! Anyone who knows awka well would know if you wanna hold a campaign or huge crusade you either have to use either emmaus house or okpara square.
Even APGA and ifeanyi Ubahs governorship campaigns held there+the anambra state governorship debate back then.even if you are not supportiing a party pls give us accurate gist on this forum because a lot of pple depend on the info u are spreading.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) by glory2glory: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari at 72yr travelling to 2 states everyday to campaign, yet he does not look stressed in anyway. I am impressed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Obaseki, Shaibu In Battle For Edo State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.