Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? (3441 Views)

Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by poorlitician: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2015
There are many things that a man may see in a woman that would make him worship her literally. It could be beauty, gait, confidence, family background, financial status or intelligence. As for me, I can cower when I encounter a very intelligent lady who knows what i don't know, no matter the look. So, the question is, what can make you be intimidated by a man or a woman?

1 Like

Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by loomer: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2015
NOTHING
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Honestly,nothing!!!
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Nothing joor..that was baq in d days..not anymore
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2015
Intelligent girls, They are a rare breed. Very very rare. They may go extinct. cry

2 Likes

Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by Mathematical(f): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Intelligent girls, They are a rare breed. Very very rare. They may go extinct. cry

you're bluffing right?.
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by dre11(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
OP

Nah which kind of name be this way you dey bear self
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mathematical:

you're bluffing right?.
I AIN'T... INTELLIGENT LADIES ARE RARE LIKE DIAMONDS; I'M YET TO SEE A LADY THAT I CAN SIT DOWN WITH AND DISCUSS ABOUT HAPPENINGS IN THE NEWS, HISTORICAL STUFFS AND SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES. MOST OF THEM ARE JUST INTERESTED IN CELEBRITIES, GOSSIPS AND ROMANCE. JUST LOOK AT THE ROMANCE AND CELEBRITIES SECTION, YOU SELDOM SEE THEM IN POLITICS SECTION.

3 Likes

Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by DeeBoiyy: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Depends.....
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by Mynd44: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
I don't get intimidated.

1 Like

Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by Enegod(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
If she is a Professional Killer I might be
intimidated... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by Mathematical(f): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I AIN'T... INTELLEGENT LADIES ARE RARE LIKE DIAMONDS; I'M YET TO SEE A LADY THAT I CAN SIT DOWN WITH AND DISCUSS ABOUT HAPPENINGS IN THE NEWS, HISTORICAL STUFFS AND SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES. MOST OF THEM ARE JUST INTERESTED IN CELEBRITIES, GOSSIPS AND ROMANCE. JUST LOOK AT THE ROMANCE AND CELEBRITIES SECTION, YOU SELDOM SEE THEM IN POLITICS SECTION.

LOOLZ.. YOU'RE RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
She becoming d president of nigeria...

1 Like

Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by poorlitician: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
dre11:
OP

Nah which kind of name be this way you dey bear self
It's a satire, politicians are meant to be 'poor'.
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mathematical:

LOOLZ.. YOU'RE RIGHT. BUH BASED ON YA CLAIMS IS ENTIRELY FALSE.
I hope so... I hope I'm wrong.
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by Mathematical(f): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I hope so... I hope I'm wrong.

you're so wrong .

Intelligence could mean creativity, good
communication, mental flexibility. All great
attributes in and out . Well-read ladies
are also likely to be adventurous, more
worldly.
I can't "dumb myself down," for someone. I
can not imagine being with someone who is
more concerned with appearance and image
than art, music, science, business, history,
politics ... I can't have a conversation about sports that lengthy, that doesn't mean I don't know any basic about it..interest matters. their interests might differ from yours.. buh seriously ladies this days are social freak..
am talking about the kind of ladies who tells great
stories and the kind of ladies who gets all your
jokes. She's a great conversationalist and she's
genuinely interested in the world around her.

1 Like

Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by InZA: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
A lady who knows exactly where she would be in 10 years
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mathematical:

you're so wrong .
I'm not. Just hoping, BTW, You look intelligent; from your Moniker too "mathematical". You're also active in politics. smiley

Oh!...you modified your post,I'm right after all
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by Mathematical(f): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm not. Just hoping, BTW, You look intelligent; from your Moniker too "mathematical". You're also active in politics. smiley

Oh!...you modified your post,I'm right after all

tryna counter ya reply
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mathematical:

tryna counter ya reply
Okay miss maths, Have a nice day ahead.
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by Mathematical(f): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay miss maths, Have a nice day ahead.

aiite
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by mirexxx(f): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:
A lady who knows exactly where she would be in 10 years
lyk meeekiss

i know whr i'd be in d next ten years lipsrsealedkiss lolz
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
lyk meeekiss

You'll be mummy bomboy na grin
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by InZA: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
lyk meeekiss

Ohh really.

Good for you kiss

Care to share?
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by kristein(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
lyk meeekiss

i see you my sisther(same dialect)
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by mirexxx(f): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

You'll be mummy bomboy na grin
ahn ahn i'l b an accomplished womankiss
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by mirexxx(f): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:

Ohh really.

Good for you kiss

Care to share?
nope thankskiss
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
ahn ahn i'l b an accomplished womankiss

We are on same page, accomplished woman may hardly be so without a bomboy
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
nope thankskiss

This kiss you're sharing sha
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Not sure if anything intimidates me in the opposite sex.
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by mirexxx(f): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

We are on same page, accomplished woman may hardly be so without a bomboy
i'l av kids na b4 nko? kiss
Re: What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? by mirexxx(f): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

This kiss you're sharing sha
diaris God okiss

i am happy nakiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? / When You Hug A Girl Who Wears Too Much Makeup / Shocking!!reasons Women Are Comfortable Walking Without Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.