Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today (8152 Views)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Is This Picture Of Gej's Train Really True Or It Was Photoshoped? / Gej's Train Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
MalcoImX:
Never, my man. I've always been an advocate of good governance. I am sure I'd cause to disagree with you, but on this one you'll forever be thankful for taking this decision.
But may I request, even if you prefer to be party-less you join the Buhari train. Don't doubt it, he has good intentions for the country. I just read Ekwueme's interview and it looks there's no sign of him being bitter about Buhari, with all the things they claimed Buhari did to him.
Serpent go behind me with your ounce of Buhari apple shiit

2 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
mrofficial:

@Op, that's the reason we all want change. If APC doesn't perform, we vote them out. As this will get them on their toes to want to serve the country. I don't see any positive development since GEJ assumed office, so there is nothing to lose.
Buhari had an oppurtunity like Gej but because we celebrate half baked loaves for food we are now dancing with glee for his utopian "change"
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
BraveAfrican:
The APC has based its campaign on change because they know its what all Nigerians crave...we are a lot wiser now than ever before. Like everyone else, I desperately crave a change but if we are to truly go for a change, let's be sure of what we are dabbling into. Is the APC trying to tell me they have to recycle a ex-military leader who ruled over three (3) decades ago ? Don't we have better options and brains to lead us into the future. We the youths have to realise we are in the 21st century. A lot of things have evolved. Its evident in the performance of some young politicians....most of the best performing state governors are from a younger generation. GEJ's campaign speech in Lagos might be wrong in every sense to anyone who likes but he got one thing right --- "Our fathers have failed us". We all desire a change but it should be a positive change and not just recycling old junks...APC may be that platform to offer change but in my own humble opinion, GMB is not what we really need at this point in time. The APC is in the quest to seize the central power mortgaging its presidential candidacy to the wrong man. I want not just any change, I want a POSITIVE CHANGE...a positive change has nothing to do with a change of party either PDP/APC/APGA/etc...its in the individual/person in question. APC offers a change in the party dominance of the PDP at the helm of affairs but they served the wrong menu (GMB) to the electorates. Our change will come but fellow Nigerian youths, its not here yet...God bless Nigeria.
permision to follow you? You are a real gem that this "progressives" and Tanoids need to look up to
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by ChinemeOkpan: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jayne2014:

You obviously don't know the problems of Nigeria. You really should read more.

You could be right, however you have not answered my question.

If you think that the salaries of the members of legislative arm of government is the major problem in Nigeria, then you are the one that needs to do a lot of reading
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
espn:
we the YOUTHS are the problem of dis God's own country. Imagine a president of a country saying he is going to use technology to fight corruption and some daft youth can't reason but to use sentiment and see dis as a solution to tackle d issue of corruption.. A country that would always find all possible ways to manipulate whatever form of technology. Let technology be used to fight all crimes instead.
the two contestants don't have anything to offer us.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

If you think that the salaries of the members of legislative arm of government is the major problem in Nigeria, then you are the one that needs to do a lot of reading
the salaries of the legislators can build two functional refineries to meet Nigeria daily capacity. I'd advise you to do a lot of reading also.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by ChinemeOkpan: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
the salaries of the legislators can build two functional refineries to meet Nigeria daily capacity. I'd advise you to do a lot of reading also.

The money misappropriated in the NNPC alone every 3 months is enough to build two functional refineries. Not to talk of the hundreds of government departments/parastatals/agencies.

You obviously do not know that it is acute corruption that is the problem and not bloated salaries. I don't care if they get 2 million dollars a week as long as they do their duties properly and stamp out corruption.

Some deputy directors in Ministries in Abuja make 10 times the amount House of Rep make

Go and read

5 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

The money misappropriated in the NNPC alone every 3 months is enough to build two functional refineries. Not to talk of the hundreds of government departments/parastatals/agencies.

You obviously do not know that it is acute corruption that is the problem and not bloated salaries. I don't care if they get 2 million dollars a week as long as they do their duties properly and stamp out corruption.

Some deputy directors in Ministries in Abuja make 10 times the amount House of Rep make

Go and read
if you don't think bloated salaries are also embezzlement which makes it corruption then you need to really read your books. Who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by hahn(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol. Whatever happened to

donmalcolm21:
Team Gej till 2019

??

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by MalcoImX: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
You can't be serious for seeing my recommendations as serpentine. Are you not being crafty for sitting on the fence. I thought you were taking your time to assess further having realized where you stood was dirty. But hey, nothing is changed, unless you can convince me you ain't on a dirt even when you were at your former position.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by SeverusSnape(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Tell him o.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Jayne2014(f): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Bros, I never said their salaries is the major problem of Nigeria. Don't misquote me please.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Jayne2014(f): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
He needs to understand how much the recurrent expenditure on salaries is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by SeverusSnape(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
MalcoImX:
You can't be serious for seeing my recommendations as serpentine. Are you not being crafty for sitting on the fence. I thought you were taking your time to assess further having realized where you stood was dirty. But hey, nothing is changed, unless you can convince me you ain't on a dirt even when you were at your former position.
Sorry for the interruption, Put I think the OP gave you a good reply, That is the same path I'm treading now. I had high hopes in APC, But just look, they gave us a "garbage in, garbage out".
I ask, what is fashola doing there??...can't they give us fashola or even Rochas.
It's unfortunate that we'll continue like this for the next four years.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
hahn:
Lol. Whatever happened to

??
sometimes we make mistakes because we belive that we will see a good in somebody but........
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by hahn(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
sometimes we make mistakes because we belive that we will see a good in somebody but........

Otueke is too far tongue
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by learnine: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
sometimes i just wish Nigerians have a better alternative to GMB and GEJ.
i feel Nigerians should be very careful with what we wish For.
Be careful of these "power thirsty politicians" who wants to attain power at any cost.
quote me right i am not pitching my tent with any of GMB or GEJ.
all am saying is there is no credible leader amongst them. i rather vote for "None of the above"
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sorry for the interruption, Put I think the OP gave you a good reply, That is the same path I'm treading now. I had high hopes in APC, But just look, they gave us a "garbage in, garbage out".
I ask, what is fashola doing there??...can't they give us fashola or even Rochas.
Thanks a lot, we are on the right course
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
learnine:
sometimes i just wish Nigerians have a better alternative to GMB and GEJ.
i feel Nigerians should be very careful with what we wish For.
Be careful of these "power thirsty politicians" who wants to attain power at any cost.
quote me right i am not pitching my tent with any of GMB or GEJ.
all am saying is there is no credible leader amongst them. i rather vote for "None of the above"
thanks a million bro, I never knew a lot of people are tired of this two clueless candidates that are only there to satisfy their paymaster. God bless the soul of Gani Fawehinmi

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by MalcoImX: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

One should take responsibility for his actions and decisions. We are not perfect, but a truly aware person knows what he's getting into right from the onset. I thought the OP is on a true repentance, not knowing that like you, he's just confused. None of you is looking up to Rochas or Fashola; you are just united by your dangerous instinctual demands disguised as rationality. We know where you stand.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by SeverusSnape(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
MalcoImX:
One should take responsibility for his actions and decisions. We are not perfect, but a truly aware person knows what he's getting into right from the onset. I thought the OP is on a true repentance, not knowing that like you, he's just confused. None of you is looking up to Rochas or Fashola; you are just united by your dangerous instinctual demands disguised as rationality. We know where you stand.
You can think whatever you want, But we have our reasons. we want the best and we can't settle for less. The change will come, but not now; not with these set of candidates, Certainly not.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by jingh(f): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
opiaoku:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss you're my Abooki I knew it

Btw

Buhari will go to jail by Gej Because
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
is dat d only thing you can say
change your tune
campaign for your master with his achievement.
pls I want to ask you a question
do you Ve brain ?
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by chacoonder(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I've taken time to asses everything about Gej and I've found out that he has failed nigerians. I've been carrying a burden of self deceit for long and its being destroying every fabric of my person. We need to re-orientate our mindset and ask ourselves "Has there been any Changes since Gej came to power? We crave for change but GEJ and GMB are NEVER the CHANGE we need.
Nice transition..You wont regret it.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Phame:
he has thrown all these to d wind since he kickstarted his campaign in Lagos and he's now ready to fight dirty.
fighting dirty is a 'new terrain' his threading on..believe me bro, he's yet to perfect dis 1...he's used to been pitied!
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by manmade(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
*whispering to the OP ear* O'boy how much dem promised u to decamped ,I hear say Fr mbaka chop 800 milla to do same.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by dunkem21(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
My clone; Aurevoir.

Chart your course donmalcolm21, but sitting on the fence is worse mediocrity. If you have not made up your mind on which candidate to queue behind, then ...

Do you want Chekwas Okorie? ..or who?

If APC pay better money, Pls decamp and boost their campaign ..remember to tell me how juicy so I can consider.

When Nigerians are ready, I have a man at heart. ..Till then, Its Ebele.

See you at the ground for a mastery test of the dun of the game ..'21'.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by PhockPhockMan: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
thanks but I never mentioned about joining APC supporters here
You've to be specific on your next destination. Obama encountered more stiffer opposition and yet he still prevailed.
Good bye.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
chacoonder:
Nice transition..You wont regret it.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
manmade:
*whispering to the OP ear* O'boy how much dem promised u to decamped ,I hear say Fr mbaka chop 800 milla to do same.
Nothing, I only want to redeem my soul

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
dunkem21:
My clone; Aurevoir.

Chart your course donmalcolm21, but sitting on the fence is worse mediocrity. If you have not made up your mind on which candidate to queue behind, then ...

Do you want Chekwas Okorie? ..or who?

If APC pay better money, Pls decamp and boost their campaign ..remember to tell me how juicy so I can consider.

When Nigerians are ready, I have a man at heart. ..Till then, Its Ebele.

See you at the ground for a mastery test of the dun of the game ..'21'.
sometimes its better to sit out and watch the fight.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You've to be specific on your next destination. Obama encountered more stiffer opposition and yet he still prevailed.
Good bye.
I'm not joining anybody. There is a reason why its a secret open ballot system

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by dunkem21(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
sometimes its better to sit out and watch the fight.

Your choice.

Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Second Biafra War: Radio Biafra Director Moves To Acquire Weapons (video) / 11 Investors Indicate Interest In Ajaokuta / Reset Nigeria Threaten Not To Support PDP If Presidency Isn't Zoned To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.