Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today (8160 Views)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Is This Picture Of Gej's Train Really True Or It Was Photoshoped? / Gej's Train Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by opiaoku: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
jingh:

is dat d only thing you can say
change your tune
campaign for your master with his achievement.
pls I want to ask you a question
do you Ve brain ?

BUHARI is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
I relish this new found freedom, now I've got time to explore other sections on NL and not engaging in e-war that will never end.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by ayukdaboss(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sorry for the interruption, Put I think the OP gave you a good reply, That is the same path I'm treading now. I had high hopes in APC, But just look, they gave us a "garbage in, garbage out".
I ask, what is fashola doing there??...can't they give us fashola or even Rochas.
It's unfortunate that we'll continue like this for the next four years.
APC CANNOT WIN THE 2015 ELECTIONS WITHOUT BUHARI'S FAN BASE! I wonder why you all ask this same fashola question.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2015
ayukdaboss:

APC CANNOT WIN THE 2015 ELECTIONS WITHOUT BUHARI'S FAN BASE! I wonder why you all ask this same fashola question.
Fashola should have been the most qualified candidate for the job.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by ayukdaboss(m): 7:23am On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Fashola should have been the most qualified candidate for the job.
Yes I agree with you to be sincere. But Nigeria is not yet a country where people vote the best candidate so Fielding Fashola against Jonathan wasn't going to sell.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
diluminati:
[size=28pt]where are the chibok girls mr president?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dare Kadiri Drags Ogun Assembly To Court, Demands N1.5bn Damages / PDP Convention: Southwest Stakeholders Endorse Oyinlola, Ologunagba / Who Is Yinka Tinubu ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.