Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,782 members, 7,837,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today (8146 Views)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Is This Picture Of Gej's Train Really True Or It Was Photoshoped? / Gej's Train Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by usibengate(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
@ OP I thank God for giving you the will power to knw ur mistakes before they befall you. Nw you are welcome to change. Fight for change, be part of the change, cause the change and posterity will always vindicate you in due cause

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by opiaoku: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
arewaempire:

By may 29th, when Jona is kicked out and replaced with Henry Orka in southAfrican jail,we all shall know who the real terrorist is.

BUHARI will go to jail by Gej Because
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

Btw

Are you my missing Abooki?
I don tey wey i dey look for him

Are you arewafederation?

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by usibengate(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
@ OP I thank God for giving you the will power to knw ur mistakes before they befall you. Nw you are welcome to change. Fight for change, be part of the change, cause the change and posterity will always vindicate you in due cause
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by SUBMARINE: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
thanks but I never mentioned about joining APC supporters here

Sorry

I thought you did

Anyway

Bye

God blessings in your new political journey
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by BraveAfrican(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
The APC has based its campaign on change because they know its what all Nigerians crave...we are a lot wiser now than ever before. Like everyone else, I desperately crave a change but if we are to truly go for a change, let's be sure of what we are dabbling into. Is the APC trying to tell me they have to recycle a ex-military leader who ruled over three (3) decades ago ? Don't we have better options and brains to lead us into the future. We the youths have to realise we are in the 21st century. A lot of things have evolved. Its evident in the performance of some young politicians....most of the best performing state governors are from a younger generation. GEJ's campaign speech in Lagos might be wrong in every sense to anyone who likes but he got one thing right --- "Our fathers have failed us". We all desire a change but it should be a positive change and not just recycling old junks...APC may be that platform to offer change but in my own humble opinion, GMB is not what we really need at this point in time. The APC is in the quest to seize the central power mortgaging its presidential candidacy to the wrong man. I want not just any change, I want a POSITIVE CHANGE...a positive change has nothing to do with a change of party either PDP/APC/APGA/etc...its in the individual/person in question. APC offers a change in the party dominance of the PDP at the helm of affairs but they served the wrong menu (GMB) to the electorates. Our change will come but fellow Nigerian youths, its not here yet...God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by arewaempire: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
opiaoku:

BUHARI will go to jail by Gej Because
Apc is BOKOHARAM

Btw

Are you my missing Abooki?
I don tey wey i dey look for him

Are you arewafederation?

Dont worry.... May 29th 2015, Amaechi will be EFCC chairman, and Henry Orka will return from S Africa and you will see what is left of your clueless messiah. grin

Btw: Are you the goat owned by Arewafederation? tongue
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by opiaoku: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
arewaempire:

Dont worry.... May 29th 2015, Amaechi will be EFCC chairman, and Henry Orka will return from S Africa and you will see what is left of your clueless messiah. grin

Btw: Are you the goat owned by Arewafederation? tongue

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss you're my Abooki I knew it

Btw

Buhari will go to jail by Gej Because
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by espn(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I've taken time to asses everything about Gej and I've found out that he has failed nigerians. I've been carrying a burden of self deceit for long and its being destroying every fabric of my person. We need to re-orientate our mindset and ask ourselves "Has there been any Changes since Gej came to power? We crave for change but GEJ and GMB are NEVER the CHANGE we need.
we the YOUTHS are the problem of dis God's own country. Imagine a president of a country saying he is going to use technology to fight corruption and some daft youth can't reason but to use sentiment and see dis as a solution to tackle d issue of corruption.. A country that would always find all possible ways to manipulate whatever form of technology. Let technology be used to fight all crimes instead.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by arewaempire: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
BraveAfrican:
The APC has based its campaign on change because they know its what all Nigerians crave...we are a lot wiser now than ever before. Like everyone else, I desperately crave a change but if we are to truly go for a change, let's be sure of what we are dabbling into. Is the APC trying to tell me they have to recycle a ex-military leader who ruled over three (3) decades ago ? Don't we have better options and brains to lead us into the future. We the youths have to realise we are in the 21st century. A lot of things have evolved. Its evident in the performance of some young politicians....most of the best performing state governors are from a younger generation. GEJ's campaign speech in Lagos might be wrong in every sense to anyone who likes but he got one thing right --- "Our fathers have failed us". We all desire a change but it should be a positive change and not just recycling old junks...APC may be that platform to offer change but in my own humble opinion, GMB is not what we really need at this point in time. The APC is in the quest to seize the central power mortgaging its presidential candidacy to the wrong man. I want not just any change, I want a POSITIVE CHANGE...a positive change has nothing to do with a change of party either PDP/APC/APGA/etc...its in the individual/person in question. APC offers a change in the party dominance of the PDP at the helm of affairs but they served the wrong menu (GMB) to the electorates. Our change will come but fellow Nigerian youths, its not here yet...God bless Nigeria.

The foundation of that change you crave for is being laid by the APC.

If you dont see GMB as THE change, i suggest you look at the pool of interlectuals the surrounds him unlike the dullard from Otuoke who surrounds himself with criminals and worse dullards who will most likely transfer power to a more clueless dullard(Sambo) in 2019 if allowed to succeed.

2015 is the year of change.

GEJ Must Go! cool

3 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by arewaempire: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
opiaoku:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss you're my Abooki I knew it

Btw

[s] Buhari will go to jail by Gej Because
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019 [/s]

GEJ till Henry Orka kills him. cheesy

Mumu lieing president.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Phame: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I feel your pain Op! GEJ is a crafty man...and here in Naija, litu thingz trip us..we tend to be sentimental and show signs of weakness in pressing for what we truly want/deserve!
Why MOST persons are voting for GEJ is not because of his competence, but because of his outward demeanour..like his perceived quietness or his puerile smile ...all these things he has perfected with time to beguile us
he has thrown all these to d wind since he kickstarted his campaign in Lagos and he's now ready to fight dirty.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Dlionsheart: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
usibengate:

CHANGE is like the deep blue sea, it entails good and bad, devil and saint, Right and wrong.

So far, the APC, their presidential candidate and their e-ambassadors has not told us the nature of the change they're canvassing for.
Is it change from good to bad or from bad to good?

What should Nigerian expect from this change?

how long will the change take to be effective??

who are the likely agents of this change?

will this change affects some thieves in APC??

Is this change only about the change of persons in the helm of affairs in Federal and state governments?

is buhari the true agent or best option of change that Nigeria truly deserve now??

if yes to the later, has buhari ever made a change when he was in government, since he left government and how many people has benefited from buhari's positive change and are leaving witnesses?

in buhari's state of origin, are there not corruption, are there not people that needs his change, what has he done about it??

must one (buhari) be president before effecting the needed change?

can he learn from Maitama Sule, Shagari, Gowon, etc who are contributing their bits in order to better the lots of Nigerians as stakeholders?

@poster, your kind answer, pls.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Those guys above me are some of the reasons I dumped their ass, they always fight at every given oppourtunity
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dlionsheart:

And you think that Mr. President, if reelected to power this year will remained this silent, gentle, etc about the boko haram insurgence and the chibok girls??. No bro, I don't think so. The Jonathan you're seeing now will be different, I tell you.

All hope is not lost.
there is no hope, You can't muzzle an unwind horse

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Dlionsheart: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
there is no hope, You can't muzzle an unwind horse

Like serious ??

ahhh!

your case is serious.

I give up on you.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:
@donmalcolm21

I feel your pain and there are things the president could have done better without the North refusing to accept him as their president from day one.
But I hope you read the WikiLeaks excerpts which revealed what Tinubu really thinks about Buhari. The same Buhari El-Rufai said is unelectable due to extremism
Are you ready to pitch tent with the well marketed terrorist posing as messiah?

If Nigerians hated Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011 because of his deeds, am sure Nigerians will still see through the smoke screen of APC marketing. A man who failed at everything he's ever done in his life is marketed as a messiah.
Only in Nigeria would a man who hasn't worked in 30yrs be promoted as an economic messiah/guru.

If only Osama Bin Laden has the APC publicity team to turn him from a terrorist to a lovable terrorist.
Anyway I wish you the best, GEJ however is here to stay till 2019, nothing will change that.

if GMB had done the right thing he wouldn't be a sitting duck for all these missiles being hurled at his sorry ass

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dlionsheart:

Like serious ??

ahhh!

your case is serious.

I give up on you.
use ur voters card to bring change
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by MalcoImX: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
When you are lying to yourself thinking that with time it will get right, it will always remain with you, I'm ready to make my RIGHT to overcome my Wrong. I'm ready for a better Nigeria but not under GEJ
I am moved. Don is really and truly a person. It takes a man to go on introspection and chart a new path. You have a conscience that's why you can see the truth and be healed. May God continue to assist you on this wise and spirit-filled journey.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Jayne2014(f): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nice op. This has always been my position. A polity that has Buhari and Jonathan as the two main options is greatly flawed. Which of the other contestants can one vote for? I prefer to waste my vote on that dark Horse.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
MalcoImX:
I am moved. Don is really and truly a person. It takes a man to go on introspection and chart a new path. You have a conscience that's why you can see the truth and be healed. May God continue to assist you on this wise and spirit-filled journey.
thanks, even Malcolm X wouldn't stoop low for mediocrity.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Jayne2014(f): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
BraveAfrican:
Well said.
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jayne2014:
Nice op. This has always been my position. A polity that has Buhari and Jonathan as the two main options is greatly flawed. Which of the other contestants can one vote for? I prefer to waste my vote on that dark Horse.
I will follow you from now on for us to be part of that larger body that wants real change
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by frankzone: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Odutodaiwa:
@ OP. May your days be long. Welcome to Change for a more prosperous future.
He didn't choose that either mr
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by ChinemeOkpan: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jayne2014:

Nice philosophical stand but what change can that bring?

Voting for Buhari shows that Nigerians can kick out non-performing governments

3 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by DahtzFestjayz: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
GMB2015

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by emiye(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
OP, kudos to you for reassessing your conscience. PDP has failed at the centre, GEJ has not helped matters in the last five years.

The kind of complete and total change some people pretend they want is not feasible in the nations political realities and can only exist in their fantasy world. Poilitics involved shared compromise, and in share compromise, both or more parties cant get the best they want, but will likely get the possible best.

APC has an assemblage of quality individuals, and Buhari will tap in to such quality. May 29, 2015,

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by MalcoImX: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
thanks, even Malcolm X wouldn't stoop low for mediocrity.
Never, my man. I've always been an advocate of good governance. I am sure I'd cause to disagree with you, but on this one you'll forever be thankful for taking this decision.
But may I request, even if you prefer to be party-less you join the Buhari train. Don't doubt it, he has good intentions for the country. I just read Ekwueme's interview and it looks there's no sign of him being bitter about Buhari, with all the things they claimed Buhari did to him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Chitexs250(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Beloved, let us VOTE right in
If SOMEONE is;
J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who
will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence

CHANGE in 2015 is desirable and
inevitable.
2015 Campaign Massages

APC 1. We will ensure stable power supply / PDP 1. Where is Mrs Buhari?

APC 2. We are going to fight corruption /
PDP 2. APC plotted to hack INEC computers

APC 3. We are going to fight terrorism /
PDP 3. Some senior citizens are motor park touts
APC. 4. We are going to invest in agriculture /
PDP 4. South South can collapse economy if Jonathan loses

APC 5. We are going to upgrade the standard of Education /
PDP 5. I’ll expose failures of ex-heads of state

VOTE ƑØЯ CHANGE

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by mrofficial(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I've taken time to asses everything about Gej and I've found out that he has failed nigerians. I've been carrying a burden of self deceit for long and its being destroying every fabric of my person. We need to re-orientate our mindset and ask ourselves "Has there been any Changes since Gej came to power? We crave for change but GEJ and GMB are NEVER the CHANGE we need.

@Op, that's the reason we all want change. If APC doesn't perform, we vote them out. As this will get them on their toes to want to serve the country. I don't see any positive development since GEJ assumed office, so there is nothing to lose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Jayne2014(f): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Nice philosophical stand but what change can that bring?

Voting for Buhari shows that Nigerians can kick out non-performing governments
Super story. Buhari cannot function in a democratic setting. Can he convince our legislature to reduce their salaries?
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by ChinemeOkpan: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jayne2014:

Super story. Buhari cannot function in a democratic setting. Can he convince our legislature to reduce their salaries?

Why should he convince them to reduce their salaries?
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Jayne2014(f): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Why should he convince them to reduce their salaries?

You obviously don't know the problems of Nigeria. You really should read more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 / Ogun Labor Party Factional Chairman Blasts Segun Odegbami Over Guber Candidacy / Just In: Court Declares Donald Duke As SDP Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.