Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift (2360 Views)

Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obadiah77:

Were'nt you? do i look like "babasuwe" or baskemouth to have been funny to you?

What did you eat? lemme guess, amala with pepsi?
ya very funny.

can't stop laughing grin
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Missmossy(f): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hahaha this has made my night grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2015
dorlapoh20:

ya very funny.

can't stop laughing grin

Kindly help me on what to do, stop laffing abegg angry

Either Kemi come back to me or you replace her in my life.

without the two options, i will commit suicide angry
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Obadiah77:

Kindly help me on what to do, stop laffing abegg angry

Either Kemi come back to me or you replace her in my life.

without the two options, i will commit suicide angry
good for u embarassed
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Why u no chop the gala?

Donkunu is my favorite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Quit The Relationship? / 15 Ways You Can Get A Girl To Like You / A Man Who Just Got Divorced Wrote This Epic Marriage Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.