Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) (119934 Views)

The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) / 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street / Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by arieschic: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2015
this is d best topic I am ever come across on nairaland.com op pls keep it coming am following u.

3 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Gemc3(f): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2015
lovely lovely lovely. . . .

Different in a good way.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Boll2010: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2015
iterator24:
doesn't sound posh
you are silly!

3 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by AreaFada2: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2015
So it took this extraordinarily inspiring thread 5 days to reach fp. I guess if it was "Tontoh Decay buys Sexy Underwear at Oshodi", it would have taken 5 seconds to reach fp. shocked

Some of the quotes almost make your eyes wet. So human, so optimistic and so refreshing.

Good job op.

13 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by LoveMEBaby(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2015
TochiPhotos:
"My Aunty told my parents she will train me in school and brought me to Lagos but when I got here she sent me to the streets to hawk all day, after some years I ran away from her house and stayed on the streets doing menial jobs now I've raised enough money and enrolled in the university of Lagos" #humansoflagos
wooooooooooow!! I'm happy for you.
Sorry what department are you?, cos i can see a unilag I.D card around your neck..

3 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by LoveMEBaby(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2015
TochiPhotos:
"I'm trying to save money so I can go back to clothing business or any other good business" #humansoflagos
ohh I know this man, he sells yoghurt in unilag, besides that's unilag surroundings.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by 100Cents: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2015
Poster, silly children have hijacked your thread..
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2015
Beautiful. Can't wait for the next batch.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by LoveMEBaby(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2015
TochiPhotos:
"I work night shift at a factory, just finished my shift this morning and went straight to the court, basketball is my life, I can't miss training for anything, my brother has gone pro and I want to follow in his footsteps." #HumansOfLagos
sorry bro, you school in unilag?
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by dayleke: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Nice one OP
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2015
this is amazing,keep it up
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by LoveMEBaby(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2015
jingh:
your dumbness has reach heaven. smh
haba
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2015
Lovely! Well done, OP.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by charlove(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2015
mehhhnnnnn...see as the humans of lagos de fresh pass lagosians demselves. na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Chuckdee(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Nice... but here is the original owner of your idea
https://www.facebook.com/humansofnewyork?fref=photo

http://www.humansofnewyork.com/

And remember he will definitely sometime visit Nigeria/lagos

2 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2015
adanduka:

Please learn how to critique nicely.
There are better ways to make your point.
Eg: Very nice project/ idea
Good pictures too! You can make them sharper.
Would love to see more spontaneous shots. Following...
big big grammer for just simple talk undecided
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by ficfic(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2015
Now tell me Nigerians are not creative.... Thumbs up OP!!! GGMUB!!!
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by 989900: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2015
One of the best thread ever!

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by jingh(f): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
haba
yeah now, how can he think like a female Kakapos or cane toads
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by LoveMEBaby(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
jingh:
yeah now, how can he think like a female Kakapos or cane toads
cry cry cry
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by uzolexis(f): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
OP this is beautiful and inspiring too,brings out all kinds of emotions in me. It's nice to see d face behind each story. more flash 2 ur camera. Fflwing this....

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by agog: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2015
lovely
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Wow smiley THOL
Nice, inspiring and awesome.
Good work, Op.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Odkboy23(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2015
Best thread of the month. .....nice one op

2 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by marquiseT(f): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Aww,this is so innovative and refreshing,the story of the orange seller and the 14 year boy who is in love got to me...
The simplicity of their thought just shows the dreams and fears of the common man. Am inspired by ordinary people who live the simple life with extraordinary dreams.
I pray you get a sponsor for this project soon and I sincerely hope that when I can afford it I will be able to donate my quota to the ordinary man on the street

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Ignatio(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Nice thread but don't dwell too much here. Use more of your blog and make money.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Kassidy90(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Good job @Op....Hmmmm Lagos Land of hope, centre of excellency, Gateway to success....Eko o ni baje..eni ti yi o baje o ni ri owo motor.......
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Hussey12(f): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2015
This is very inspiring.. Hope some of us here gets motivated. Nice job Op
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Olutola88:
I didn't know when tears fell from my eyes while I was reading this cry

I Pray and Hope I positively impact millions of lives someday
me too bro.... I was
I was in that kid's shoes 97,98,99

3 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by macsika: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2015
this is nice really. the image quality is just fantastic.

2 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by lancee(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice !!
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by debonairprinx(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
@op. Thanks so much for bringing this down here, to better let us understand that there's more to what we see or feel. The problems we face, trials and difficulties coupled with an overwhelming peace, joy and laughter we share should be seen as a stepping stone to our success and something we should really cherish.
You aint alone in this world, everyone with his or her troubles, but when we get to celebrate you is when you channel this into a fruitful ending and a remarkable success story.
This is an art, an art expressed for its mazimum benefit for those who can see from a different perspective and derive the true meaning. God bless you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Memoirs From Chile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.