Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) (57808 Views)

Pretty Lady Shows Love To The Less Privileged On Valentine's Day (pics) / Two Celibate Lawyers Kiss On Their Wedding Day. PICS / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Trust no body.... Pick your money yourself grin grin grin grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sweet
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Krisddon: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
slap1:
As a guy, I'd be worried about my waist...
Have watched the movie. The title is: Love in Aba.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
sharon763:
I used to carry my boifrnd very well especiall wen we going out wif frnds...he is used to jumping on my bak sef
Lmao
You and this lady must be bodybuilders.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by temitemi1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is d wedding grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
CFCfan:

Lmao
You and this lady must be bodybuilders.

hahahaha
Walahi!
They must be professional body-builders
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by ogiewanye(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
the groom's face na wa o....

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Reference(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Olasoonky:

lol! 1 bag of cement ke...haba, guys dont weigh that much o.

Haba. A bag of cement weighs 50 kilos. Any man weighing that low will not attract a woman to marry.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by EagleScribes: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Olasoonky:

A bag of cement is about 50kg. Guys weigh about 70 to 80kg
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by ROZZAYY(f): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yes if I am d one going to be feeding my husband I will. Lolz
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
youngprof2n:
The woman is stronger than pain oooo....
you too dey watch naruto.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
She better be ready to carry ALL the bills. Mr & Mrs Silly
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
I can't! ...because I love the tall dark big guys who are almost twice my body mass grin
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by andyanders: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
The lady na former militant hence the strength. She was a weightlifter and represented Nigeria in the Olympics. Never ask me what yr.

I have sent a word to the husband never to be annoyed or cheat on her because he will see himself in the graveyard.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by twinee(f): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lol..
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
lolllllsssss... rotfl ;Dlolllllsssss... rotfl
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hahahahaha. This lady is over happy and I hope she won't lift this her husband this way when they have a fight at home. Just saying though
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
lolllllsssss... rotfl grin lolllllsssss... rotfl
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by amsoslim(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
D chick is a graduate of Taquando n a black belt holder...
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by bonetalk(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Olasoonky:

the weight of a cement bag is 50kg and an adult's weight is more than that
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by noblealuu: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
embarassed
Olasoonky:

What kilogramme is a bag of cement?
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by blakky97(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
after the fist fight is the gun fire
after the wedding ceremony is the marriage
aint eazay!
there's more to marriage than flowers and smiles.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by efilefun(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
The guy tie na die...lol
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
zabson:
haha. the groom's face tho

And the tie, Abasi!
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nehemiah459(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Something tells me that she is responsible for the bride price or groom price.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by wezzyjasified(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
paix:
He's just sitting on the car and raising his legs up. The woman isn't putting any effort.

could be true cos the woman isn't putting any effort yo show she's carrying something
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Omo see love in Afganistan. The man de smile now abi? Na when she begin mend the man him go know how far.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
I loved this and I must share with you.
Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life.
Never ask for a lighter rain, just pray to God for a better umbrella. - That is the attitude!

Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. It's not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till the very end.

Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on what you make with them; a Wall or a Bridge? - Remember you are the architect of your life.

Search for a good heart, but don't search for a beautiful face, coz beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful.

It’s not important to hold all the good cards in life, but it’s important how well you play with the cards you hold.

Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, remember God and pray, it’s just a bend, not the end.' -

Have faith and have a successful life.
One of the basic differences between God and humans is, God gives, gives and forgives. But the human gets, gets, gets and forgets.
Be thankful in life...

If u think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the undeserved kindness of God that woke you up.

If you are grateful to God, forward to all others to remind them to be gratitude.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha
Walahi!

Lol
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Haryorqunley(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nonscence. It is call igbeyawo NOT igbeko
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha
Walahi!
Abi o. The bride is carrying her husband without any stress on her face grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.