Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) (57779 Views)

Pretty Lady Shows Love To The Less Privileged On Valentine's Day (pics) / Two Celibate Lawyers Kiss On Their Wedding Day. PICS / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
And what is the meaning of this, if i may ask?
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by apparentlylaw(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
D woman go dey use dz man dey Gym I swear

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by ybalogs(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
I pity the guy if fight show at some point.nah to dey carry am dey nack for ground :PI pity the guy if fight show at some point.nah to dey carry am dey nack for ground

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
wen am not wonder woman

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by onoshenry(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
what a man can do, a woman can do it better.... she is balanced carrying her man. Go girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by seunique(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
paix:
He's just sitting on the car and raising his legs up. The woman isn't putting any effort.
Were you there ?
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by bobman(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
This must be a calabar lady.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Martiyu(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
I think it's cute. Me likey...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by kanayo1994(f): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
I no fit
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lolest.

This is just absurd cheesy
yea...role reversal grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Themandator: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
She couldn't have carried him that high and still have that smile on her face... Unless she is a human crane or forklift

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Cmanforall: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
slap1:
As a guy, I'd be worried about my waist...
With a N4million suit, why won't she do it... smiley .
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by sharpchap: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
good wife, no shakara. lucky man

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by pomsky: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
..........is she a GhanaIan?
I read in anoda post that many ghananian women beat up their husband's from time to time.
cheesy
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Knowthyself23: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why are his hands so yellow?
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by bynat(f): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
;DSee him face? He cum even raise two fingaz say na baba God do A̶̲̥̅♏ fr A̶̲̥̅♏ . Lobish
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by funkymatics(f): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
mteew I hate his tie too
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by PrettySpicey(f): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Beautiful couple tongue
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Ceegra: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
She is proud of her man. Its not absurd as some may think. Must it be dwife dat must be lifted by d husband at all time. Its time 4 change. Anyone can even a newstlye which can later becum a trend.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by braindamage(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Olasoonky:

lol! 1 bag of cement ke...haba, guys dont weigh that much o.
grin grin...should be 'girls don't weigh that much'.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by notoriousbabe: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Original feather weight

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by wordbank(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
c as d man head dey like cabin biscuit
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by prettylizabeth(f): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
alberto2k:
The Groom's face tho

And He's like

This kind woman go kill me for house o
Baba God na ur hand I dey o
grin
alberto2k:
The Groom's face tho

And He's like

grin
alberto2k:
The Groom's face tho

And He's like

grin
true talk, the guy go here am

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Laugh wan kill me die. The funniest part is that they are both looking so very happy and amused with what they are doing
This love eh? go sweet die

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by WafiJoe(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
classicB:
I can't. That's like carrying over one bag of cement grin
I fear your knowledge

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by 100Cents: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Olasoonky:

Listen to yourself.

An average man weighs between 60 to 90kg. While a bag of cement weighs 50kg.

The only difference in carrying these weighs is in handling and area of displacement..

It will be easier carrying a 60kg man who is breathing than a 60kg corpse ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by 100Cents: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
olumaxi:
Dont knw y som guys r dis api on dia weddin day?.....smh

From that day nah free things dey follow nah.

You are entitled to cooked food, (not mama put), free the other one, (not girlfriend), free company ( not calling one random girl on phone), infact you stop wasting your money on frivolity the day you get married.

I pity wasteful ladies, we peep them from afar..
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by edogho(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
see the groom face. I just dey pity his career.

d lady carried him and his weight no put pressure on her

d beating for house go be die o grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Tashaamania(f): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Holly molly grin
this should be in the jokes section angry
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by LordReed(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Olasoonky:

You must be feather weight then because bag of cement is less than 50kg.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by JudgementHammer: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
She's good. But let her try it when she's in her period with cramps. Then we can say she's strong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Photos & Wedding Pictures / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend / Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.