Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics (51069 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) / Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration / Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by discusant: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Good works by President Jonathan.

Buhari campaigns on insecurity and corruption.

But Buhari partly fueled the Boko Haram insecurity.

In 2001, Buhari charged Muslims to ensure that Islamic sharia codes are implemented all over Nigeria. Shortly after, Boko Haram appeared and said it is fighting for a sharia-friendly country.

On corruption; Buhari was one of the top decision makers during the most corrupt regime ever in Nigeria - the Abcha regime. In fact, Abacha created a slush fund, Petroleum Trust Fund, for Buhari to run a near parallel govt.

When Abacha died, huge sums of money discovered in foreign banks stashed away by the regime made the world weep for Nigeria then. It remains unparalleled.

But after that, Buhari told Nigerians that Abacha was not corrupt.
Buhari is now looking down upon Nigerians, poking his nose on Nigerians as usual, by refusing to furnish his academic credentials as required by the law.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Kingspin(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2015
macklef:
Hehe, now i must confess. This is a well paid GeJ supporter. But all this achievements is zero if it does not in any way increase the standard of living in the country.

Thats how a responsible govt is measured. By how well, the individual citizen survives daily.

Whether Gej or febuhari. Its none of my business, they are all thieves.
Without any shame you know that the price of goods and services has been relatively stable in the last fews years. And jonathan is not the problem of this country.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by miketayo(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Kingspin:
We cannot be deceive by The APC lies through the newspapers and others. GEJ is working.....

does any of those roads look completed to u? go check Ikorodu road and see wat fashola is doing

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by gambit10: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2015
biafranqueen:
Is it Oshodi-Apapa Expressway?

Lagos State govt project....another lie pls
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by zonax(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2015
NapoIeon:

Hopeless vagabond product of dog's sperm like you

Thunder fire your mama and papa There

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard

Lol. Chai bro do you need to curse him like this to register your point? I support GEJ but the abuse is too much na

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2015
wow, GEJ has really done well

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by macklef(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2015
lionness:

Go to that road, snap yourself posing on it...I am sure before you can even snap, a tanker would have fallen on your useless and clueless head angry angry angry angry
Hehehe. This is strong o.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by gateleo(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2015
Please can you also show us or tell us how much money this administration was able to generate from 2009 till date? Tell us also, how much we have in our foreign reserve in 2009 and also tell us how much we have at present. It will also do all of us good, if you can also share the cost of each of these projects and the contractors involved.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by obamartins(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2015
muktar10:
killings in the north east has to be included I.e
#Baga
#Chibok
#Bama
#Yobe
#Mubi
Etc
in as much as security is a major challenge, score GEJ high in areas that he has done well, don't use a blanket assessment to say he has failed in all areas. I can't even remember any government that did what he has been able to achieve under constant attack from some people that believe Nigeria belongs to them. Can u imagine what he would have achieved if chunk of the budget been spent on military was spent on capital projects? Take France for example, there was a terrorist attack and everybody rallied round the president not minding their political or ideological difference, but the reverse is the case in Nigeria where the opposition prays for bad news and more insurgent attacks to score cheap political point.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by macklef(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Kingspin:

Without any shame you know that the price of goods and services has been relatively stable in the last fews years. And jonathan is not the problem of this country.
I dont buy stuff really, but anytime the women in the house goes for restock, all i hear is.
This naira is useless, everything in the market is now very costly.
Except you guys have another ,market u buy from sha.

Me just wanna travel out jareh
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by samibode(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2015
You forgot to add these very visible ones to his achievements.
How well he tackled barefaced corruption in the last six years of his government. They would want to know what happened to the $3 million Farouk Lawal bribery scandal, the $6.8 billion petroleum subsidy scam, the N60 billion police pension scam, the Oduah N225 million car scandal, the N10 billion Allison Madueke's jet scandal, N10 billion laundered by Lamido, Jigawa State Goveror, and the missing $20 billion from the federation account.

They will certainly ask questions about the abducted Chibok girls who remain missing to date, the NNPC scam, the $9 million and $5 million arms deals, the petroleum pump price hike, the devaluation of Naira, the oil theft, the power outages, the skyrocketed PHCN bills, the National Assembly tragedy, the cold-blooded killings by Boko Haram insurgents in the North, the N75 billion Abuja CCTV that was stollen, the suppression of personal freedom, the depravities of civil rights, and the massacre and slaughtering of schoolchildren in the North.

The questions would continue about the Haliru Mohammed £1 million bribe, the $1.1 billion Malabu bribe scandal, the $180 million Halliburton scandal, the $32 billion ill-equipped defence, the $713 billion Nigerian Port Authority fraud, the Bart Nnaji PHCN scandal, Dame Patience Jonathan dollar laundry scandal, the former President Olusegun Obasanjo latest allegation of $55 billion mismanaged, the youth employment fiasco, and more. If all these are missing pls wat will be left for us or our children gejs friends are becoming billionaires we are requesting for cooking stoves. Come see wat pdp officials children are doing in uk and dubai gej is not our friend he knows his friends and dey are being rewarded for our by our sweat.

Isn't it shameful that over 6 million youths paid N1,000 to chase less than 5,000 jobs in a single department across the country? The same blood-soaked racket raked over N6 billion for the Nigeria Immigration Service, which they claimed was meant for the consulting firm. Ironically, the Interrior Minister, Abba Moro, who supervised the tragic trampling underfoot of the Nigerian youths, is still holding on tenaciously to his ministerial position.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by donigspain(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2015
macklef:
Hehe, now i must confess. This is a well paid GeJ supporter. But all this achievements is zero if it does not in any way increase the standard of living in the country.

Thats how a responsible govt is measured. By how well, the individual citizen survives daily.

Whether Gej or febuhari. Its none of my business, they are all thieves.
I am really disappointed at you. If you can't see the correlation between these achievements and improvement in standard of living then you might need to go back to school. Don't work! Fold your arms and wait for the FG to spoon-feed you. Later, you will all be hating on prospering individuals who make good use of every opportunity provided by the government.

These are facts! Go into the field and get busy.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Xano(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2015
biafranqueen:
Why does APC have to lie so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L88IwQcp4Ng
thank you biafranqueen for enlightening people on the progress of GEJ administration. We appreciate greatly. God continue to bless GEJ. God continue to enrich Nigerians whose heart are for the good of this nation.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by HzRF(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Ubyy:
These are things you do and dont make noise like you did us a favour doing it.
As the president, it is even embarrassing. Making roads and outdated train systems and bragging about it.
This is what annoys me with Nigeria.

Why do you guys think like an idiot

He suppose to leave Road alone?

Goan and research... All those train u want Nigeria to suddenly have.. Are privately owned, if GEJ build such train.. As at now do you think the price will be 1k like the now.. How many will afford the train if itz cost 15k upwards. The maintainance nko.. Will you continually flow the train to abroad for maintainance

Only God knows how many of you will rule Nigeria if given the opportunity

Just put down 21st century project.. All other factors is not necessary

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Ezemust: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2015
biafranqueen:
WAKE UP!!!!!

CHANGE IS IN YOUR WINDOW!

pls next time add my moniker to the progressive team

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Kingspin(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2015
miketayo:

does any of those roads look completed to u? go check Ikorodu road and see wat fashola is doing
Who is Fashola? Him for win APC primaries nah. Go benin-oron road by pass u understand Gej is working. Ok u believe Fashola is working but Jonathan is not. Are u seeing our int'l airports,agriculture sector,railways etc and these are across the country.what are u saying u think he gona do some magic to meet ur taste over night. Buhari cant do the magic either. Bad or good newspapers. Jonathan is working!

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by ProfOwah(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2015
this is great, GEJ go ahead ooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Fellywood(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2015
princemillla:
Wow nice pics I swear he Don over try. Meanwhile you should also snap the dead bodies of the Boko Haram attacked.
No, we will leave that for buhari...after all, that is his own achievement. Let him have the honour of presenting that to Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by MSItachi: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2015
[b]Why do we get easily blinded! It is just too sad for us as a nation not to hold our leaders responsible, we vote them in and leave it at that, or do we feel we don't deserve a better life?

Let us say the truth for once and set our conscience free, if any ofyou leave the shores of this country to any other popular country you will curse the leadership of this country.

I am not for Jonathan or Buhari, i am for development!, see how bad we have been beaten that we are celebrating Roads, and skeletal projects, these are normal things you are meant to do as a leader! or what does any government expect? do noting? Na you say you sabi na!, me i no sabi so i no contest.

it is just like throwing a party and Celebrating my dad for feeding me or giving me cloths! they are NOT Projects, projects are when you break into new boundaries not just maintenance the status quo.

In my Bricklayer View, i measure an economy developments by very simple standards, noting complicated, there are parts of the economy that once revived ,others will function almost automatically, just like Electricity, fix electricity to 100% not 10 hours or 14 hours a day, let power outage be a thing of the past and watch other sectors of the economy grow, its a no brainier, this has been perfected in countries bigger than ours.

Fix Electricity and watch industries grow, watch SMEs flourish, watch prices of goods and services go down, watch standard of living go up etc
Fix the transport system properly and watch traffic go down, watch food price drop, watch real estate price go down etc

Long Story Short, we as citizens need to call all these jokers to seriousness and let us stop celebrating mediocrity.

Until I personally can feel some of these changes, Sorry but they remain stories to me. Jonathan can start transforming this country and in 12 months everyone will start feeling the change.

what is common to all Nigerians

Water
Power
Food
Transport etc, fix these things and forget all those complicated issues, then watch Nigerians Immortalize you...

[/b]

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by geeudy(f): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2015
lionness:
19 people roasted beside RCCG road due to the insane ditch-size potholes. So much for your fresh air
pls try and differentiate b/w federal road and state road. Tell ur. Governor to fix the road, that's his responsibility.. Otondo... wasted sperm.

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by temitope23(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
biafranqueen:
Isn't this in your town Benin orje road? Did you say thank you Sir to Mr. President?

The same pics you guys show us to be Lagos-Ibadan expressway is what you're showing us as Benin orje road.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by ceejayluv(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lurcky:

Well let us wait and see becos all the places i ve been to GEJ has been heavily criticised especially for the devaluation of the naira, the way he handles the insurgency and not maintaining properly the refineries or even building a new one dat is functional.
Naira hit an all-time low of 240-260 naira per dollar during the 2008/2009 global financial slump. I didn't hear of anyone calling for Yar'adua's head then.

I guess you must have heard that dangote got a license to build a refinery not long ago. When the oil subsidy removal was proposed, one of the benefits mentioned was for the attraction of investors in the oil refining sector. But lo, some peeps decided to dance etighi at Ojota.

Boko Haram issue is a full scale war, it's definitely gonna take lives ,property , time and a hell lot of financial resources to contain, unfortunately.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by alimantain(f): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
@Biafranqueen

You posted a picture of a road up there claiming that it is done by GEJ. Please when did we start using right hand cars in Nigeria. They drive in the opposite direction in countries only where right hand cars are used.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by falansa: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
he claimed Ibadan to Ilorin road is a completed project, while Ibadan to oyo is completed, oyo to ogbomoso is left untouch and so many accidents occur on dat road everyday. his achievements of 6yrs of clueless govt is what anoda person will achieve in just 100days
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Kingspin(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
macklef:

I dont buy stuff really, but anytime the women in the house goes for restock, all i hear is.

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Kingspin(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
macklef:

The fact is when last did u hear that our money is equivalent to dollar? Which year? My point is we dont have inflation as before rather goods and service remains stable no up, no down. E.g price of a carton of tin tomatoes for the pass 3years is btw N1100 & 1200. Pls ask and confirm from the mkt.. Moreover, we are paying for over dependent on OIL.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Fawklicant: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
lionness:
And The only man who was truly trying to fix electricity, Bart Nnaji was sacked by GEJ.
The IG, Abubakar who finally got the Nigerian police to be behaving was also sacked.
GEJ keeps sacking anyone who can truly deliver. He's as hopeless corrupt as the Devil. Once you are a thief, a criminal, an exconvict, you are GEJ's right hand man

Common sense, you don't even have. Stop lying just to drive your point home. All the pictures you labelled current are from OBJ era. I travel a lot on some of these roads, and they are a smooth sail just like Biafranqueen posted. Abubakar wasn't sacked, he reached retirement and got retired. You wouldn't know anything about how civil service works, would you? Crawl back to your snake farm because you are beginning to behave like one. By the way, you didn't include Stella oduah in the list of sacked performers, or did she not perform? How many air mishaps have been recorded under the present administration compared to obj's era? The problem with you internet rats is that you allow hate to consume you and becloud your sense of perception. I used to allow my resentment for GEJ take pre-eminence until I started moving around and analyzing things properly. Then my perception changed. He surely is not the best thing that happened since sliced bread, but he is surely transforming Nigeria for good and placing us on a higher pedestal amidst all the animosity and distractions.

He has opened up the economy for all you e-rats, now you have internet access to come and spew rubbish? There are myriads of opportunities for the youths to be empowered save for the lazy and non creative ones waiting for manna to fall from heaven. Heavy direct foreign investment is going on with many e-startups opening shop everyday.
The transportation sector is booming both govt and private, but you don't see that. Agriculture is booming, do u see it? Go to the market, price of garri has fallen from what it used to be few years ago. At least you are a farmer, you can verify that. Local rice production is increasing while Nigerian produce exports is growing steadily.

Forget about politics for once and face verifiable facts. The mentality of some people is nauseating.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by hbrednic: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Thanks a lot biafranqueen,GEJ has really done a lot.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by joseph1832(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Na wa oh! All this progress yet there's massive unemployment in the land and Nigerians are still hungry.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by HzRF(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
miketayo:

done by fashola
Fashola built the canals

Get ur fact right b4 blabbing trash

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Fawklicant: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
macklef:

I[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] dont buy stuff really, but anytime the women in the house goes for restock, all i hear is.

That has been a parlance in the Nigerian society from the 80s. Even your mum used it back then.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by upcrown2512(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Paper work trending.
Repairing is all the way.
Mechanize farming Zero.
I school in the North the Abuja-Okenne road has been under construction since 1999 and is still ongoing,

Visit Supermarket you will not believe. Imported food or raw materials of such from Abroad.
Make enquiries about all the bread in Nigeria if it is a cassava or wheat made.
Google the metric tons of Rice Imported for the last three year and compare it to the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.