Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics (51076 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) / Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration / Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by ceejayluv(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
gateleo:
Please can you also show us or tell us how much money this administration was able to generate from 2009 till date? Tell us also, how much we have in our foreign reserve in 2009 and also tell us how much we have at present. It will also do all of us good, if you can also share the cost of each of these projects and the contractors involved.

Thank you.
Of course you can easily get the info courtesy of the FOI law signed by GEJ... Buharam did the exact opposite of that in the 80's with his draconian anti-press -freedom decree....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Udehpaschal1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Following
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by macklef(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
donigspain:
I am really disappointed at you. If you can't see the correlation between these achievements and improvement in standard of living then you might need to go back to school. Don't work! Fold your arms and wait for the FG to spoon-feed you. Later, you will all be hating on prospering individuals who make good use of every opportunity provided by the government.

These are facts! Go into the field and get busy.
Heheh, see me se wahala o. Take ur Gej fanatism n chill somewhere bikonu. Do a little research bro, stop speaking for urself, look at economic issues at a national scale not just what u feel like in ur mind.

And by the way young man, i never stated that i was waiting for the FG to spoon feed me, take ur frustration somewhere else if ur hungry. I only made an objective remark not in support or against anyone.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by hushmail: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
oga op e don do ee!

so all these under gej?

abeg who say no be gej,

na im go rule?

gej all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by rozayx5(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
tomakint:

Which Benin/Ore road? Is it the one in your imagination? Sometimes I wondered how you APC clowns lie for free, people even lie for money but not you clowns.....you better look for where your lies can be converted into cash. You are lucky we are online, I would have flogged the devil out of you this morning with my koboko. We (teamGEJ) state the FACT! Well done biafranqueen!

lionness is a dirty liar

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by miketayo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kingspin:

Who is Fashola? Him for win APC primaries nah. Go benin-oron road by pass u understand Gej is working. Ok u believe Fashola is working but Jonathan is not. Are u seeing our int'l airports,agriculture sector,railways etc and these are across the country.what are u saying u think he gona do some magic to meet ur taste over night. Buhari cant do the magic either. Bad or good newspapers. Jonathan is working!

he had 6 years for crying out loud... i have nothing against d man. but the corrupt people around him wont let him do anything if he joins APC tomorrow i ll vote for him. until den its buhari
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Fawklicant: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Na wa oh! All this progress yet there's massive unemployment in the land and Nigerians are still hungry.

The govt cannot employ everyone. Those who want to work avail themselves of the opportunities that abound. I see people selling bottle opener and other petty items on konga and other e-startups. These wares you can start with 15-20k. Some import handkerchiefs for how much sef and they make a killing from it. When was the last time you washed a handkerchief? You should get my point now. The problem is that a lot of people don't want to crawl first, they just want to start running. Everybody wan hammer.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by staggerman(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
biafranqueen:
Farming in The East....

Coched Farms Project Anaku town, Anambra State

The last two pictures were not taken in Nigeria. Look closely at the people in the last picture. They look like Asians.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by macklef(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fawklicant:

That has been a parlance in the Nigerian society from the 80s. Even your mum used it back then.
Yh, exactly. Thats the more reason why no one should be praising any president in this country.
Economically, they are all failures. Or would u say it is a mirage if instead of devalueing, a country's currency purchasing power increases instead.

Rome was not builts in a day deld say, but this rome dosnt look like its building anything at all.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by 4four(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
If truly he did all dis he try but me never experience or benefit anything from his govt, road from my house to where I work (ikorodu shagamu road, Lagos Ogun road) is dead trap, Electricity in my main house and my place of work btw 6 to 10hr per week or not at all, pay for my private security
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by macklef(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kingspin:

The fact is when last did u hear that our money is equivalent to dollar? Which year? My point is we dont have inflation as before rather goods and service remains stable no up, no down. E.g price of a carton of tin tomatoes for the pass 3years is btw N1100 & 1200. Pls ask and confirm from the mkt.. Moreover, we are paying for over dependent on OIL.

Well, if u say so. I dont argue on political matters. Makes me look foolish because wen dey steal dier billions, idont get 10kobo out of it.

If dem like, let them vote in abacha.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by upcrown2512(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
The change we deserve:
Ground nut pyramid in North for exportation.
Cocoa pyramid back in the west for exportation.
Rubber and Palm oil in the east for exportation.
Creating foreign exchange earnings and REAL jobs.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by ayukdaboss(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
ogtavia:

Where did d mud waters come from,abi,does dt place have a different climate from other places in Nigeria or was dt road built thru a river?
The Rains were still serious in Calabar/Cross River State till early December, don't even argue about the roads, some spots are worse than that..I'm an indigene so I know what I'm talking about.

cc. lionness
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by gateleo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
geeudy:
pls try and differentiate b/w federal road and state road. Tell ur. Governor to fix the road, that's his responsibility.. Otondo... wasted sperm.

Wasted Sperm I think its not up to this bros... Take it easy abeg. The people you are fighting for did not even know you.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Atigba: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
lionness:
Current Benin Ore road
You re a daughter of Satan

Your father was a lier from the beginning

Is this ore road ?

The road I travel almost every day

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Dlionsheart: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
macklef:

Heheh, see me se wahala o. Take ur Gej fanatism n chill somewhere bikonu. Do a little research bro, stop speaking for urself, look at economic issues at a national scale not just what u feel like in ur mind.

And by the way young man, i never stated that i was waiting for the FG to spoon feed me, take ur frustration somewhere else if ur hungry. I only made an objective remark not in support or against anyone.

And how was Nigeria's economic issues at a National scale before the administration of Dr. Jonathan ?

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Kingspin(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
miketayo:

he had 6 years for crying out loud... i have nothing against d man. but the corrupt people around him wont let him do anything if he joins APC tomorrow i ll vote for him. until den its buhari
Buhari all of a suden became the messiah. I, put it to you buhari was imposed on you through the media. Say the truth now so that 2015 will be ur year.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lurcky:

Well let us wait and see becos all the places i ve been to GEJ has been heavily criticised especially for the devaluation of the naira, the way he handles the insurgency and not maintaining properly the refineries or even building a new one dat is functional.

Dey expect him to bring d armed forces up to date, keep d naira steady despite falling crude oil prices Nd still add refineries.. Haba u are at war Nd war costs money
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Kingspin(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
miketayo:

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Kingspin(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
miketayo:

Buhari all of a suden became the messiah. I, put it to you buhari was imposed on you through the media. Say the truth now so that 2015 will be ur year.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
4four:
If truly he did all dis he try but me never experience or benefit anything from his govt, road from my house to where I work (ikorodu shagamu road, Lagos Ogun road) is dead trap, Electricity in my main house and my place of work btw 6 to 10hr per week or not at all, pay for my private security

if you get sense at all, you suppose know say na your governor you suppose hold accountable for your state road. The president only deals with federal road.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Ezemust: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
lionness:

Go to that road, snap yourself posing on it...I am sure before you can even snap, a tanker would have fallen on your useless and clueless head angry angry angry angry
u r just hating.stop it

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by litetias(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Keep peddling falsehood
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by joseph1832(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fawklicant:

The govt cannot employ everyone. Those who want to work avail themselves of the opportunities that abound. I see people selling bottle opener and other petty items on konga and other e-startups. These wares you can start with 15-20k. Some import handkerchiefs for how much sef and they make a killing from it. When was the last time you washed a handkerchief? You should get my point now. The problem is that a lot of people don't want to crawl first, they just want to start running. Everybody wan hammer.
What sort of comment is this? Will selling wares on Konga pay my rent, feed my wife and kids, pay school fees for my kids till university?, cloth myself, my wife and my kids?.

You all forget not everyone has entrepreneur skillz! Some people are born hustlers and some are not! That's the way life is. To come and generalize is to lead one astray.

Frankly I don't get your point!.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Obascoetubi: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
lionness:
Apapa road. The same road that generates this clueless govt about 25% of its income.
If GEJ could do this to a road where he earns lots of money, then who is fooling who!
have u vote him b4 he became president? if no, he dont needs to transform ur area.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Fawklicant: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
macklef:

Yh, exactly. Thats the more reason why no one should be praising any president in this country.
Economically, they are all failures. Or would u say it is a mirage if instead of devalueing, a country's currency purchasing power increases instead.

Rome was not builts in a day deld say, but this rome dosnt look like its building anything at all.

Within the context of this discuss, Inflation is a world trend and a steady one. One million US dollars of 1995 or even 1940 does not hold the same value as today.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by macklef(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dlionsheart:

And how was Nigeria's economic issues at a National scale before the administration of Dr. Jonathan ?
Before GeJ it was useless and even with him it is still useless and even after him it might still be useless.(well, i cant see the future so on ''after him'' ill just observe)

Any other question, pls ask me through google. Am not in for any sentimental bull crap.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by bobchigar(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
This government is not shameful to be calling this their achievements for six years despite huge amount claiming to have spent.
In PEJ voice : diaris God oo
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by ayukdaboss(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
alimantain:
@Biafranqueen

You posted a picture of a road up there claiming that it is done by GEJ. Please when did we start using right hand cars in Nigeria. They drive in the opposite direction in countries only where right hand cars are used.
BUSTED grin That's how PDP lapdogs operate. Just last month (December), one of them used a China speed train claiming it was Nigeria and got busted in an embarrassing way.

cc arewaempire

cc arewaempire
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Fawklicant: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Whe
joseph1832:
What sort of comment is this? Will selling wares on Konga pay my rent, feed my wife and kids, pay school fees for my kids till university?, cloth myself, my wife and my kids?.

You all forget not everyone has entrepreneur skillz! Some people are born hustlers and some are not! That's the way life is. To come and generalize is to lead one astray.

Frankly I don't get your point!.

When those that have entrepreneurial skills avail themselves of opportunities, then they create jobs for people like you. You can be an accountant with such firms or package wrapper or maybe a despatch rider sef. Get my drift?
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by frodobee: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nice one my lady.
Actually I hate arguing politics.
Worst is arguing politics with a hell-bent Apc person. Like republicans they don't accept facts.
And pls there is this #tag trending "#FoxNewsFacts where peeps tweet about the negative, bad Fox news, I suggest we make a similar # tag like #ApcNewsFacts.
Cc.
Biafranqueen, Tomakint,
Fawklicant, Kingspin etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by macklef(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fawklicant:

Within the context of this discuss, Inflation is a world trend and a steady one. One million US dollars of 1995 or even 1940 does not hold the same value as today.
Im not disputing u my brother. All economy faces 3 dire situations.

Regression
Recession
Boom.

Am sure u know that, even if we had a boom, the ordinary man nogo feel am, here the citizens are only entitled to regression.
All, im saying, this people u people are busy opening silly threads n defending so pationately do not care about u guys.

They greedy niggars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.