Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,716 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (56317 Views)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
SkinnyDude:
shey i dey romantic?
how i wan know?
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Show her so much money; not only will her heart melt, her poosie will melt and her eyes will melt in tears too. Try it and thank me later
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

how i wan know?
the way i take ask you for permission. other guys wan melt am with candle and fire
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gynacologist:
i go melt ur p nut...
don't use me do pratical. i beg
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Juliaann:
useless he-goat

lol. That's one hell of a crazy dude. However, hi.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
SkinnyDude:
the way i take ask you for permission. other guys wan melt am with candle and fire
write me a poem and i will know if u are up to the task
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by twinee(f): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Shawl001:
. Lol# not all. I am calm and quiet buh, very jovial..i joke often. Nothing øƒ pretence.
. Alright, if u say so
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
UjSizzle:
What's the obsession with getting women with all your 'wonderful' qualities please?
Are you people done making money, or there's no hope for that again? undecided

Nwanyi Anambra. Igbo kwenu....
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Gynacologist(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

don't use me do pratical. i beg
u sabi wafin b p nut?
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
twinee:
Me I don't like calm and quiete, they are pretenders

for real?
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
romzyxy:

U dnt v 2 wait anymore. Just give me ur contact and I ll do beyond melting.
i don't want beyond melting
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Ishilove: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:

1. Be outstanding in all you do: Like the guys, Ladies also won't settle for the less. They want someone who can stand out in all that he does. Let me tell you this; King David was outstanding in all he did thats why Saul even taught in the first place to give her Micah. If David was a failure nobody will consider him. If you are a farmer aim for the best; a photographer? be the best; a student? make history. You want to melt Ladies heart without stress? Be outstanding.

2. Be a man of few words: Yea, be a man of few words don't be a talkative all in the name of been funny, however i do not imply this to mean you should turn yourself into a dumb man. Being a man of few words makes her take note of all your words.

3. Calm and Quiet : Silent they say is a killer but is it only a killer? No, but also an Heart melter. I have never seen a Lady on this planet who her heart will not melt when she encounter a calm and quiet guy.

4. Be a Visionary: Be a visionary and she is yours.

5. Action : Do things that shows you Love her more than your life alongside with things that shows you can do without her. With this confusion sets in in her heart and before you knows it she is melting.

Add yours to it
These ain't enough to melt Ishilove's heart... undecided
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gynacologist:
u sabi wafin b p nut?
nooooo but i sabi your work
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Johfem(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
THIS IS HOW TO MELT LADIES HEART
1.Give her money
2. Continue to give her money
3. Satisfy her with money
4. Give her more money
5. Spoil her with money.
NB- 21st century ladies can only be impressed by observing above points.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by lilmax(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ishilove:

These ain't enough to melt Ishilove's heart... undecided
undecided
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by lilmax(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Johfem:
THIS IS HOW TO MELT LADIES HEART
1.Give her money
2. Continue to give her money
3. Satisfy her with money
4. Give her more money
5. Spoil her with money.
NB- 21st century ladies can only be impressed by observing above points.
grin
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

write me a poem and i will know if u are up to the task
haha. thats a tough one. i will try sha
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Gynacologist(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

nooooo but i sabi your work
letz get down to bidness aw do u reach ya
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nicepoker(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:
right on point op

waiting patiently for someone to melt my heart cheesy
drink conc H2S04. Ur heart will melt
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by taraknat(f): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
The fact that ladies are tender doesn't mean she can't be a devil, they are d deadliest especially when heart broken, a melting heart can also turn rocky, guys beware!
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by twinee(f): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
papawemba:

for real?
. Yeap
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:
right on point op

Im here. Your heart is mine.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nicepoker(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
cutieberie1:
hmm observin
my heart wil melt wen i want it to
right now u r on solidified mode
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by medexico(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Abeg I no like all these kind tips
forget any of these five points
be yourself
a girl will like you for who you are
if you pretend to be any of these five points, one day one day you go tire and the girl will know who you really are and that is the end of the relationship
so guys be yourself and not a phony person girls dislike that!
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
My own opinion:

The only single thing a man needs to attract a lady is to focus on his career(either u are still in University or in employment)

Dress well, I mean know your combinations very well and not necessarily need to be a designer freak before you stand out

Secondly, find happiness in yourself as single guy and see yourself better than any ladies(Here is the secret to your confidence and being Alpha) you meet on your way to success (If you lack this factor, u ll always turn out as friends or running after ladies like headless chicken)

Be yourself is the best way to attract whoever you have destined to be with.......................

There are load of guys out there who met their wives when everything in their lives looked lousy (as result of multiple failures), hopeless, useless and worthless but these ladies saw something different in them and turn all the hopelessness to vision, happiness and encouragement and contentment.

Also, don't forget your personal care/hygiene(nice grooming, nice aftershave and colognes, clean teeth and clean undies

Finally, know how to touch the right place that makes her world; not necessarily long or big di....k. Any lady looking out for big or long this is yet to meet the right guy. It's not all abt the sizes but your skills; less trouble and make u and I smile to bed..................(Decent ladies not talking about Ashewo who has been defaultedly set to big and long di..k oooo)

2 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gynacologist:
letz get down to bidness aw do u reach ya
by train, bike, car, maruwa, or even by foot
anyone u wish to take grin
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Gynacologist(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

by train, bike, car, maruwa, or even by foot
anyone u wish to take grin
where u d chart frm i just d eye ur pix
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by stevoskyj(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:
right on point op

Wicked gal.. you get heart??
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
SkinnyDude:
haha. thats a tough one. i will try sha
waiting patiently
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Minet16(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Juliaann:
Op forget that thing if you have all this and you no get money
Oyo is your case because it won't work on most girls

my humble opiniongrin

don't speak for the masses. It doesn't work for you, doesn't mean that it won't work 4 other girls.
*clears throat* sister no be quarrel o
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by romzyxy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

i don't want beyond melting

Some girls! Dey don't knw wot dey want anymore bt dey think dey do till it becomes late. Itz a joke and itz a fact too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.