Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (56411 Views)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who's going to melt a heart that has been battered beyond repair? cheesy
shocked
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 13, 2015
romzyxy:

hmm hmm. till I c u laughing then I can b
grin
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 13, 2015
SkinnyDude:
lol. okay. but certainly not here.
why? shocked
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 13, 2015
akom0908:
Any lady who want husband with all dis quality should vote Buhari

Bros, your joke is out of this world. Na Buhari go dey supply husband now?
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Toks2008(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Its good to be back from 12 days exile issued to me by people in authority here in nairaland. Well, i'm here to tell those who care to hear that melting a girl heart is not as difficult as trying to explain something to a deaf but rather its as simple as what the WEST call ABC.
Ladies seems to appear stubborn but actually they are not rather they are the most emotional being in the world. So to melt a Lady's heart you do something emotional since their heart revolves around emotional axis. So then what must you have as d quality to melt every lady heart you meet?

1. Be outstanding in all you do: Like the guys, Ladies also won't settle for the less. They want someone who can stand out in all that he does. Let me tell you this; King David was outstanding in all he did thats why Saul even taught in the first place to give her Micah. If David was a failure nobody will consider him. If you are a farmer aim for the best; a photographer? be the best; a student? make history. You want to melt Ladies heart without stress? Be outstanding.

2. Be a man of few words: Yea, be a man of few words don't be a talkative all in the name of been funny, however i do not imply this to mean you should turn yourself into a dumb man. Being a man of few words makes her take note of all your words.

3. Calm and Quiet : Silent they say is a killer but is it only a killer? No, but also an Heart melter. I have never seen a Lady on this planet who her heart will not melt when she encounter a calm and quiet guy.

4. Be a Visionary: Be a visionary and she is yours.

5. Action : Do things that shows you Love her more than your life alongside with things that shows you can do without her. With this confusion sets in in her heart and before you knows it she is melting.

Add yours to it

Story for the gods.

Maybe this is true for non Nigerian chics but in Nigeria where i come from a lady woould prefer a rich lousy arrogant guy to a broke or poor guy with all these attributes.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 13, 2015
starlingleanets:
can't stop staring at your dp

That's you, but me, i cant stop staring at Juliaann's pic. I dunno what to do again.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:42am On Jan 13, 2015
Dem ladies hearts na wax?
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by merits(m): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2015
dorlapoh20:

you wanna boil my heart? chai nigerian men are never and will never be romantic grin
see how this one wan turn my heart to beef
i tire for u oooo
hahaha na so na,d kind of suya wey i go mak of ur heart eennnh! by d tym i put salt,maggi,pepper wit enuff spices d aroma self go melt down ur body completely jst try me n c,u wil giv glory 2 baba god.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2015
stint:

You be lier. You no add be confortable, be rich, have a car and a nice apartment

Thank you my brother. That was a very vital point she ommitted and i'm sure she purposely did it just not to portray herself as a gold digger on this forum.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by osisipaul: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by phranseeqz(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Kennywills7:
D way some gals take dey fear calm & quiet guys sha

Not just gurls, some guys see them as threats and feel uncomfortable having them around
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by merits(m): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Dem ladies hearts na wax?
yeah u ar ryt, wax wic only money n gud s3x can melt.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by mirexxx(f): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2015
Randy91:

from ur pix@mirexxxx...u ve blocked!!!!
how?
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2015
dorlapoh20:

why? shocked
i dont want people to know am behind this monicker.. i wil send it to your email or whatsapp
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 13, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i dont want people to know am behind this monicker.. i wil send it to your email or whatsapp
hmmmmmmmmm okay oo
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Pamcrest(f): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2015
What melts one girl's heart might in fact freeze another girl's. So it's different strokes but it's basic that if a man shows he cares n respects his woman then she will be cotton candy in his hand n arms.
My humble submission
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by ceeceeco: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2015
So dis is all wat a poor man will have 2 go thru in order 2 win a woman's heart. I refuse 2 be poor. Let my moni speak 4 me.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by SkinnyDude(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2015
dorlapoh20:

hmmmmmmmmm okay oo
follow me back. make i PM you
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Princegwu1: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2015
U didn't ve d Physical qualities I need in a woman, If not I would even mk u c*m, w*t 2geda wit ur hrt meltin like ice in whiskey
dorlapoh20:
right on point op

waiting patiently for someone to melt my heart cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by mcdokwe(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2015
dorlapoh20:
right on point op

waiting patiently for someone to melt my heart cheesy
wetin be ur heart's melting point?
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Elebiju: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2015
*rubbish * sexual prowess no dey the list.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Elebiju: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Amelian:
op, i disagree with the silent guy... i prefer a guy who communicates, lets talk ...not keep quiet and mum, who knows he can be a psychopath roaming silently ... 4 things i love:
av a feasible vision about career
av a mind of your own
be a giver, no matter how insignificant or small it looks 2 u
be confident of yourself
be cheerful
be sincere
and above all, Av a Conscience

these attributes cool, kills it for moi
hmmmm I have a friend that posesses these attributes but......he is sexually weak, do you think he will find someone like you?
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Elebiju: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2015
dorlapoh20:

you wanna boil my heart? chai nigerian men are never and will never be romantic grin
see how this one wan turn my heart to beef
i tire for u oooo
You're right, Nigerians are like their naira with no value. I'm a Romanian and i am romantic i came to Nigeria to vote for Buhari, pls let's hook up.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Missmossy(f): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Makes sense but something is missing though

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Princegwu1:
U didn't ve d Physical qualities I need in a woman, If not I would even mk u c*m, w*t 2geda wit ur hrt meltin like ice in whiskey
so why did u quote me? cool
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Elebiju:
You're right, Nigerians are like their naira with no value. I'm a Romanian and i am romantic i came to Nigeria to vote for Buhari, pls let's hook up.
hmmmmmm but am not buhari' s fan
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by importexpert(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Seems like its not dating site mate's

ImportExpert assisted.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by romzyxy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
dorlapoh20:

grin

nairaland v turned u into an emoticon. well datz for nairaland not me. I m not satisfied.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by romzyxy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
dorlapoh20:

grin

emoticon? come on datz nt real.
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by YoSliM: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
[b][/b] with all this five qualities, what if shes a bitch? would she give a Bleep about em all... to me ooo! is only GOD that can melt a ladies heart. if you like possess all and a mumu with fat account meets you in the competition she will follow money, but if you have GOD ...no competition...
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
mhyra:
Lol.. trust Me you can. just tell yourself you can. and you will wink
but those beautiful eyes nko
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Missmossy:
Makes sense but something is missing though
and that will be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.