Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (56407 Views)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
GamaG:
am i not handsome? wht is wrong with being handsome
tongue
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Stepsse:
ahhhhh.....can I apply?....................sTc
tongue
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Shawl001(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
dorlapoh20:

ya not handsome tongue
. Well, can i apply?
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=Shawl001 post=29913132][/quote]
yels? what's good?
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Shawl001(m): 2:35am On Jan 19, 2015
dorlapoh20:

yels? what's good?
. Smiling! Everything is good. Can i send a PM to you. Winks#
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Stepsse(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
dorlapoh20:

tongue
talk nau.....abi I no fit too?
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Stepsse:
talk nau.....abi I no fit too?
you no fit ooooo! !!!
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Stepsse(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
dorlapoh20:

you no fit ooooo! !!!
iffa hear.....anyways,na u wey no fit o..................sTc
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Stepsse:
iffa hear.....anyways,na u wey no fit o..................sTc
okay .

take care
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Shawl001(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
dorlapoh20:

you no fit ooooo! !!!
. Dear, i await your reply...
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Stepsse(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
dorlapoh20:

okay .

take care
yeaa.....u too
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:

with love and the listed qualities
pm let me give u
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by GMbuharii: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Money hehe
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
M
Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by GMbuharii: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
#1 money grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. by nekede11(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice
Its good to be back from 12 days exile issued to me by people in authority here in nairaland. Well, i'm here to tell those who care to hear that melting a girl heart is not as difficult as trying to explain something to a deaf but rather its as simple as what the WEST call ABC.
Ladies seems to appear stubborn but actually they are not rather they are the most emotional being in the world. So to melt a Lady's heart you do something emotional since their heart revolves around emotional axis. So then what must you have as d quality to melt every lady heart you meet?

1. Be outstanding in all you do: Like the guys, Ladies also won't settle for the less. They want someone who can stand out in all that he does. Let me tell you this; King David was outstanding in all he did thats why Saul even taught in the first place to give her Micah. If David was a failure nobody will consider him. If you are a farmer aim for the best; a photographer? be the best; a student? make history. You want to melt Ladies heart without stress? Be outstanding.

2. Be a man of few words: Yea, be a man of few words don't be a talkative all in the name of been funny, however i do not imply this to mean you should turn yourself into a dumb man. Being a man of few words makes her take note of all your words.

3. Calm and Quiet : Silent they say is a killer but is it only a killer? No, but also an Heart melter. I have never seen a Lady on this planet who her heart will not melt when she encounter a calm and quiet guy.

4. Be a Visionary: Be a visionary and she is yours.

5. Action : Do things that shows you Love her more than your life alongside with things that shows you can do without her. With this confusion sets in in her heart and before you knows it she is melting.

Add yours to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.