Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? (42426 Views)

I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival / Charlie Boy Shares Shocking Mail A Fan Sent Him About Joining Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Harrisonn(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
"I will not build prisons for you, I will build schools for

you"-President Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by teemanbastos(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
lol
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
So what?
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by folabayo1(f): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Which kind advice person wey dey post nude pictures wan give dis innocent student,mshew abeg make he park well..undecided
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin
emmyrichie:

Thank you jare! grin your head dey dia.
grin
emmyrichie:

Thank you jare! grin your head dey dia.
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by englishmart(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
handysuzy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Qi20i_p2zIE/VLOpfXNTo2I/AAAAAAAAB-A/rNgAYGUdUeY/s1600/oputa.png[/img]

The Area Father just posted this photo of himself addressing some [/b]secondary school pupils. Look closely, Charlie boy's gesture, the dressing, the look on the pupils.[/b] Do you see anything wrong?
@the emboldened. Are you kidding me?
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
The only wrong I see is, what is he telling them??

*Firstly I wanna know the name of the school that invited him to address their students.

*Why are they not putting on shoes - na shrine them dey?

*The bulge on Charley boy's trouser though...I guess it's wrong parking or is his powerhouse that ___? lipsrsealed
yes wat?
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by chingydaboss(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jst wondering y d principal of this school brought dem to charlie boi..

Is it to teach dem hw to b bi?
Or perhaps to tell dem dat been gay is normal
Or maybe he is luking for a child to molest lyk their fada Micheal Jackson
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by africanqueen111(f): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Som students by d left r on their knees, y? Probably warning dem, d consequences of Buhari nt winning d election.....BOMB!
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by LoveMEBaby(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
jaybee08:
:oNo shoes, I wonder if they are related to Jonathan
So you're expecting them to be putting on their shoes in someone's palace?? smh
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by zonax(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Crazy

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by webdesigner90(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yes... why are some of the children not wearing socks? Thats the only thing wrong with that photo. I wish I had a teacher like charly boy teach me in school, maybe I'd have enjoyed history better..who knows!
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by adoyi81: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
you don't condem to hell ,already?
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by follaj: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
The school head teacher or the principal should be sacked
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
The only wrong I see is, what is he telling them??

*Firstly I wanna know the name of the school that invited him to address her students.

*Why are they not putting on shoes - na shrine them dey?

*The bulge on Charley boy's trouser though...I guess it's wrong parking or is his powerhouse that ___? lipsrsealed

*The kids are looking else where; is there a co-debater? Lolz

Women will always be women. Just now now, u don use eye scan the She-male prick undecided
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by oluamid(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Girls and bulges, una eye no dey see any other thing for man body ni? grin
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Mike008(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
handysuzy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Qi20i_p2zIE/VLOpfXNTo2I/AAAAAAAAB-A/rNgAYGUdUeY/s1600/oputa.png[/img]

The Area Father just posted this photo of himself addressing some secondary school pupils. Look closely, Charlie boy's gesture, the dressing, the look on the pupils. Do you see anything wrong?

http://www.lailasblog.com/#sthash.u8NOOB1w.dpuf
This guy should be kept away from children as far away as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by moderatorr1: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
hmm
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by nerodenero: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
If these children decides to have Área father as their Role model,they will forever remain ungrateful to the sch authority that arranged this meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Stelvin101:

Women will always be women. Just now now, u don use eye scan the She-male prick undecided

Abeg swerve
Minister of Righteousness

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Brandly(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
der new gudience nd counselor@charley boy

2 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Brandly(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
der new gudiance nd counselor@charley boy
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Those Students be like where is he from

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by experience003(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=handysuzy post=29723018][img]http://4.bp..com/-Qi20i_p2zIE/VLOpfXNTo2I/AAAAAAAAB-A/rNgAYGUdUeY/s1600/oputa.png[/img]
wetin cum concern me?
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by kajoula(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
i wonder what correlation would be possible btwin these students and a man who refuse to grow.
just trying to be a bad influence on those kids....see their weird looks.

he's shuffling weed on his left palm,ahhhh these children is doomed.

i pray they are conscious of what they are learning and never to see him as a mentor

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by tosmartak(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
handysuzy:

The Area Father just posted this photo of himself addressing some secondary school pupils. Look closely, Charlie boy's gesture, the dressing, the look on the pupils. Do you see anything wrong?

http://www.lailasblog.com/#sthash.u8NOOB1w.dpuf

Lol. Check out those kid's facial expressions. Like 'Gosh, what planet is this man from?'

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by diasporaman(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
negative influence

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Abeg swerve
Minister of Righteousness

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by pillowcase: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Agbero feeling funky undecided

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Jason2014(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
It will require the help of anointed men of God to flush out the demons that have taken hold of this man.

He needs spiritual help, no doubt.

This is how the devil tricks people until they're slain.

But the door of mercy is still open.
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by tosmartak(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Creamish:
Something is distracting d kids...most arnt looking at him...mayb therz a presentation going on behind him... but seriously, which school principal/teacher in his/her right mind chooses Charlie Boy as a role model? undecided

A homo-principal that enjoys snapping n*de

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.