Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? (42429 Views)

I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival / Charlie Boy Shares Shocking Mail A Fan Sent Him About Joining Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by valdetino(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
What is he even telling them?
What do he have to impact in them?

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Atmmachine(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe’s family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it. ??
Has Buhari apologized to the people of Lagos for canceling Jakande’s Metroline & forfeiting the $50 million Lagos paid for it ??
Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students ??
Has Buhari apologized for heading the ONLY military admin that did not have a transition plan to hold elections ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin& denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt ??
Has Buhari apologized for raiding Papa Awolowo’s house and seizing his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the country ??
Has Buhari apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov ??
Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the Nigerian Medical Association? Does he hate doctors ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the National Association of Nigerian Students? Does he hate students ??
Why did the Buhari regime break up a press conference of ASUU in 1984 and detain four of their executives ??

4 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by arsetalks(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Woe betide whoever allows this man to address those young boys. What do they want him to teach them?

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Timoleon(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
kids be like"whats this tout got to offer?"
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Bsc(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
The school that allowed this monster to address its students is undisciplined.
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by jahbiz: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
The students were only

looking @ him and the dressing

em sure majority of them can't

remember what he has said.

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
What a bad influence.
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by theimmortals(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
"Charlie boy"

He is still a boy?

Thank God am a man
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by deletrue: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Creamish:
Something is distracting d kids...most arnt looking at him...mayb therz a presentation going on behind him... but seriously, which school principal/teacher in his/her right mind chooses Charlie Boy as a role model? undecided
That is why some wise men told us that 'wonders will never end'. It pained me to the heighest heaven that the names of those who said this are not known.
Tufiakwa, may my linage never come across this uncultured and real and the actual deviant.
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by jojoki: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
All the Students removed their school shoes while area father maintain his. My tut lolz grin
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
If I had my ward in that school, (s)he will be withdraw from there immediately
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by jaybee08(f): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
So you're expecting them to be putting on their shoes in someone's palace?? smh
. Guy don't let ur head fall off ooo
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by arshavineering(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Creamish:
Something is distracting d kids...most arnt looking at him...mayb therz a presentation going on behind him... but seriously, which school principal/teacher in his/her right mind chooses Charlie Boy as a role model? undecided

my sister I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by deletrue: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Atmmachine:

Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe’s family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it. ??
Has Buhari apologized to the people of Lagos for canceling Jakande’s Metroline & forfeiting the $50 million Lagos paid for it ??
Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students ??
Has Buhari apologized for heading the ONLY military admin that did not have a transition plan to hold elections ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin& denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt ??
Has Buhari apologized for raiding Papa Awolowo’s house and seizing his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the country ??
Has Buhari apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov ??
Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the Nigerian Medical Association? Does he hate doctors ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the National Association of Nigerian Students? Does he hate students ??
Why did the Buhari regime break up a press conference of ASUU in 1984 and detain four of their executives ??
Thanks very much. Am wondering why I forgot all these havocs commited by the evil man call Buhari. Please do well to post all of these points in any political or any other thread, provided it should be in the first page.
You see, so many people do not know why Buhari is evil besides, so many Nairalanders are youths and students. Please do not forget to do that, because you will be helping and saving Nigerians. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
The comments on this thread condemning Charlie Boy and the school are extremely unfortunate and are symptomatic of the level of the average intellect in this country.

I guarantee you people that Charlie Boy has much, much more to offer these young men than Jonathan ever could. So, he's weird, does that make him a failure, does it make him forget the principles of mental independence?

I would value a school system that values Charlie boy over one which condemns him. Only if you people knew what life is about!
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Holuwathoby(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
the Students to me seems uncomfortable and probably scared!

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by deletrue: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Atmmachine:

Cheers, but you forgot Decree 4. Please, include it tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by berrystunn(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
RAM
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by otiigba1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
This kids would be like, who The f""k is this mad man? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by thaoriginator: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
kristen12:
The students aren't putting on sandals or shoes
They are from Otuoke, dem no dey get shoes for that area

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Absoj(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bad influence. But which school wld expose it's students to dis deviant.
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by thaoriginator: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
jaybee08:
shocked No shoes, I wonder if they are related to Jonathan
grin They are children of Otuoke. The land of cluelesnes

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by DAVE5(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
handysuzy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Qi20i_p2zIE/VLOpfXNTo2I/AAAAAAAAB-A/rNgAYGUdUeY/s1600/oputa.png[/img]

The Area Father just posted this photo of himself addressing some secondary school pupils. Look closely, Charlie boy's gesture, the dressing, the look on the pupils. Do you see anything wrong?

http://www.lailasblog.com/#sthash.u8NOOB1w.dpuf

it seem they brought him to the school to show their students how they turn out if they don't study to pass their second term exams and other subsequent exams

2 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by stanisbaratheon: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
kristen12:
The students aren't putting on sandals or shoes

yeah maybe their staff room is a holy ground...just like what God told moses
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by todayguest(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Despite his lifestyle. Area Fada is a very intelligent man. When I recall his tv series on ZOOM TIME. He was wonderful.
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Bibol(f): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
These kids look confused and clueless. I don't blame them, the principal should be blamed.
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by millionboi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dis guys name is affectin him seriously.....dat boy sld be change2man so dat he cn grow up
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by 36STATES: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
I will choose Charlie Boy above any holier than thou lying Nigerian. He is more saintly than any living pastor in Nigeria. He has achieved what very few people can dream of of through his creativity. Only those that haven't left Africa before miss-understand him. He's into entertainment and performance art. I hope all you bush ignorant people understand that.
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by PrinxPeera(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
This man again!!

Student they wonder weda na craze b dis via d attire.

Dis man no no say he don old nii

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Awesomeking: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
in their mind they are like"who con be dis boogey man na"

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by cjudy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
He no go better for the person wey do this man this thing.....
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
they look like they where forced to listen to him and some of em look like they detest him....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.