Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? (42427 Views)

I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival / Charlie Boy Shares Shocking Mail A Fan Sent Him About Joining Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sexy guy
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
which school is that, if is a private school the principal should know they are out of the system
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by DanielBlanc(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
They are looking at his little man, dis guy is pathetic
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by timilinda(f): 12:07am On Jan 13, 2015
stanisbaratheon:
the one that folded his hands must be thinking: the hell fire wey this man go enter eeh na fire dem go take quench am...grin

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by CokerAnne(f): 12:20am On Jan 13, 2015
He has a tail
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by chidexxy007(m): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2015
hehe.... d principal of that school must be a fan of Charlie to even allow him entrance in the school premises
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by loomer: 1:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Wat stupid school go allow this kind person come talk to kids?

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by GboyegaD(m): 1:44am On Jan 13, 2015
He is telling them to dare to be different and not follow the crowd as we have many do on NL.

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 13, 2015
All i see is him talking to boys....why boys alone
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Creamish(f): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2015
Timbuktou:
The comments on this thread condemning Charlie Boy and the school are extremely unfortunate and are symptomatic of the level of the average intellect in this country.

I guarantee you people that Charlie Boy has much, much more to offer these young men than Jonathan ever could. So, he's weird, does that make him a failure, does it make him forget the principles of mental independence?

I would value a school system that values Charlie boy over one which condemns him. Only if you people knew what life is about!

He may be intelligent no doubt but then...judging by the age of these kids and what may seem currently important to them, I seriously doubt its the words coming out of his mouth they'd listen to. If u were to list out the first 5 words that come to mind out of impulse (without thinking) when someone mentions CHARLIE BOY, i doubt any is close to "Intelligent" simply cos of the image he has painted in the minds of the majority.

His dressing firstly...for someone going to make a presentation in a school...is a first class FAIL. The kids might think the Principal buys whatever ideals Charlie has to sell....and since the principal is ok with it, why wont they emulate him? Remember its possible dat none of these kids have been opportuned to see the "intelligence" U have seen...

I still think the school dint do a proper evaluation of the possible outcome b4 inviting him.
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by solidman59(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Between himself and the boys, who should advice who?

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Creamish:

He may be intelligent no doubt but then...judging by the age of these kids and what may seem currently important to them, I seriously doubt its the words coming out of his mouth they'd listen to. If u were to list out the first 5 words that come to mind out of impulse (without thinking) when someone mentions CHARLIE BOY, i doubt any is close to "Intelligent" simply cos of the image he has painted in the minds of the majority.

His dressing firstly...for someone going to make a presentation in a school...is a first class FAIL. The kids might think the Principal buys whatever ideals Charlie has to sell....and since the principal is ok with it, why wont they emulate him? Remember its possible dat none of these kids have been opportuned to see the "intelligence" U have seen...

I still think the school dint do a proper evaluation of the possible outcome b4 inviting him.
You would be shocked to realise how developed those students' IQs are and they won't just go off on a blatant Charlie Boy emulation if they didn't already the propinquity for that already. That said, who did Charlie Boy emulate, nobody seems to know. In all likelihood, they'd learn to be original individuals, a trait whose importance I can not emphasize enough.

A more approach to this situation is parents of these children having a mature discussion about Charles' visit their child's school, the reason for his visit, what they heard him say, what they think of what he said, and what they learned while he was there. I assure you, that parent would have done more for their child than getting hysterical.

Cheers.

PS: By the way, your moniker, hmm. What inspired it? I find it a little...
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by rexoluj(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one bro

stanisbaratheon:
the one that folded his hands must be thinking: the hell fire wey this man go enter eeh na fire dem go take quench am...grin

2 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Creamish(f): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Timbuktou:
You would be shocked to realise how developed those students' IQs are and they won't just go off on a blatant Charlie Boy emulation if they didn't already the propinquity for that already. That said, who did Charlie Boy emulate, nobody seems to know. In all likelihood, they'd learn to be original individuals, a trait whose importance I can not emphasize enough.

A more approach to this situation is parents of these children having a mature discussion about Charles' visit their child's school, the reason for his visit, what they heard him say, what they think of what he said, and what they learned while he was there. I assure you, that parent would have done more for their child than getting hysterical.

Cheers.

PS: By the way, your moniker, hmm. What inspired it? I find it a little...

I hear u. Nwayz, its always been different strokes.. Hez lucky to have 1 person in a million who thinks like you do.

My moniker...lolz...a little....?..wat? grin
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Creamish:

I hear u. Nwayz, its always been different strokes.. Hez lucky to have 1 person in a million who thinks like you do.

My moniker...lolz...a little....?..wat? grin
While his dressing doesn't sit well with me, I appreciate his intellect and his legacy, note that none of his kids dresses that way. Besides, I have to stick up for a fellow genius

A little decadent, it reminds me of certain proclivities. I'd like to discuss the origins of that name in a more controlled environment wink

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by mikolo80: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
leshluap:
,,n this man get pikin now Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo,,,,,,,,,,why on earth will sm1 decides to live his life this way......... I cry for who no cry 4dis man.....
every one knows charlieboy,even started calling his conservative justice pop charlie man.how many ppl know your name
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by odaudumike(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
How old is charlie Boy!
may God help him charlie Boy IJN
Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by enomakos(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
chiso

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? by kikelomojessy(f): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
They were asked to take off their shoes cos of the rugmat

kristen12:
The students aren't putting on sandals or shoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.