Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date (3266 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
How To Win a Nigerian Girl Over on a First Date
1. To start with,Nigerian womenare generally submissive and will always prefer strong and confident men over those that hint weakness. For this reason, any first date with a Nigerian girlshould be preceded by necessary preparations. This should involve coming up with different starting lines as well as doing some things to help you relax and remain at ease with yourself during your date.
2. Don’t go overboard in choosing a place to spend your first date. Just choose a comfortable place that perfectly fits into your budget and a Nigerian girlwill certainly love it. If you don’t know where to take her, just ask her where she prefers to go. Take whatever answer she gives as a suggestion only, but be the man to make the final decision.
3. For your first formal date, don’t go empty handed. Just get her a small gift. This doesn’t necessarily have to be expensive but enough to show her that you feel something for her. A box of chocolate, her favourite candies and/or flowers will actually do. Just don’t go for a more expensive gift on your first date as your company is already a perfect gift for her.
4. Nigerian girls love getting into relationships that will eventually lead to marriage. In fact, they normally assess different men to single out the one that perfectly fits into the marriage category ( You’re definitely not the only one taking her for a date). For you to pass this test. then your talk has to prove to her that you’re very honest and considerate. Listen to her while she talks and at the same time value her opinions.
5. Unless she’s the one that proposed for the date, you definitely have to pay for it. On the contrary, most Nigerian girls love to play nice and will offer to settle the bill, just don’t accept it unless you want to be viewed as being less of a man. Pay the bill and extend the offer by paying for a taxi to take her home after the date.
6. Don’t make the first date long. In fact, you might end up ruining things if you stay on your first date with a girl for too long. Let it last for dinner and after that fake an excuse to leave. Just come up with an excuse like ‘ am meeting someone for business’ or ‘ am meeting with a client within an hour’. But before you leave, just promise her that there will be a second date.
7. Look her into the eyes whenever you talk to her. Take your time to evaluate her body with your eyes by staring at the whole of her and let the last stare insinuate that you approve her beauty. Just don’t go overboard with your stares in any manner that might suggest that you’re a pervert and you’re only lusting for her.
8. When your date is truly beautiful, don’t get carried by the beauty by telling her how beautiful she is. In fact, telling a girl how beautiful she is on her first date doesn’t add any value to your conversation. It makes her feel like she has more power over you with her beauty – and, obviously, there are several of other men out there who have already told her that and you can’t afford being one of them. Let her see you as the only man that’s not intimidated by her beauty and that will give you an upper hand over most of the other men
9. Don’t talk about yourself on your first date. But instead let the entire talk revolve around her. If she asks for what you do to earn a living, just come up with something crazy to avoid answering that question. You can even say ‘ am a drug dealer’ or ‘a terrorist’, and ask her what she does. Nigerian women love mystery and you can’t disclose everything about yourself on your first date but instead use the opportunity to know more about her.
10. It has already been said that ‘if you can make a woman laugh then you can make her do anything for you’. That’s where humour comes handy: and believe me when i say that everyone is funny. You actually don’t need to master some stand up comedy stunts to make a women laugh, but instead be systematic with the way you respond to the conversation and you’ll definitely make her laugh.
Image via deositphotos
11.To win a Nigerian woman over, then you have to display some confidence with you. Confidence involves an array of different small things; for instance, the way you talk to her, your eye contact and the way you address the waiters. In other words, you have to show her that you are not intimidated by anything and you can actually take good care of her without fear.
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
12. During your first date, don’t talk about things you cannot change. For instance, don’t talk about politics unless you’re a politician. In addition to that, don’t spend ten minutes talking about the weather. Such talks will only make you look like a whiner than a confident man that you’re are trying so hard to bring into picture.
stock photo via depositphotos
13. If you’ve already made it official that you’re actually dating, then introduce her as your girlfriend to the friends you meet. Start by saying her name before introducing the girlfriend part of it. For example, if she’s Nancy and you’re meeting with friend named Ricky then you can introduce her like this : ‘ Ricky, meet Nancy my girlfriend and we are actually having our first date’. This will make her feel special and valued and at the same time portray you as a very open and honest person.
14. Lastly, just let everything flow naturally. If it was meant to be then you shouldn’t be forcing things out. Be yourself and get comfortable with whom you really are during your first date and things will just work out naturally. All in all, ensure that you’re well groomed during the occasion but don’t over-do it. A nice deodorant and a nice shirt with some nice pair of sneakers and jeans will actually do. Additionally, just get a nice watch and pay much attention on your hair and some other subtle stuffs that girls always notice, and all will be well
hope it goes well
source http://buzznigeria.com/nigerian-girl/
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by vizkiz: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
good points to win A girl from maybe, texas not Nigeria...all you need to do to win this 9ja chick is flaunt your car keys and make sure the car is a ferari. She's all your mehn tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Fembleez1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by rawpadgin(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
another e-love professor
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
vizkiz:
good points to win A girl from maybe, texas not Nigeria...all you need to do to win this 9ja chick is flaunt your car keys and make sure the car is a ferari. She's all your mehn tongue
lol that for ermm ...
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
rawpadgin:
another e-love professor
who? Me?
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by DeeBoiyy: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
That your number 3 instantly kills anything that might be attraction there and then. Especially the very beautiful ones
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by ronald4lif(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unless she’s the one that proposed for the date, you definitely have to pay for it. On the contrary, most Nigerian girls love to play nice and will offer to settle the bill, just don’t accept it unless you want to be viewed as being less of a man. Pay the bill and extend the offer by paying for a taxi to take her home after the date.

How come I have never come across such kind of girls? I must have been hanging out in the wrong places in Naija

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by akom0908(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
The only way to win her heart is to have loads of cash and support change in Nigeria,no woman want a man who support Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
Unless she’s the one that proposed for the date, you definitely have to pay for it. On the contrary, most Nigerian girls love to play nice and will offer to settle the bill, just don’t accept it unless you want to be viewed as being less of a man. Pay the bill and extend the offer by paying for a taxi to take her home after the date.

How come I have never come across such kind of girls? I must have been hanging out in the wrong places in Naija
keep on searching
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by TrishaP(f): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
IMO, all these write up are story... If I don't feel you then I don't feel you. It's not a game, that's just the way it is... If you like do more than all that i won't be moved.
As for paying of bills, sometimes I kinda like handling that myself, doesn't make him less of a man.

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
TrishaP:
IMO, all these write up are story... If I don't feel you then I don't feel you. It's not a game, that's just the way it is... If you like do more than all that i won't be moved.
As for paying of bills, sometimes I kinda like handling that myself, doesn't make him less of a man.
i love girls like you

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by iceberylin(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
vizkiz:
lets not forget that our mom's and sister's are Nigerians sad

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by XtraSmooth404: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2015
C- ash
R- ules
E- verything
A- round
M- e
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2015
and atlast nah only totoo u go gain

smh undecided
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 13, 2015
TrishaP:

That's whats up!

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 13, 2015
TrishaP:
I love this! smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by ABEngine(m): 1:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Super story! *whistling in kanuri*

Appear very well groomed, flash car keys, a pile of mobile phones, use words conservatively but meaningfully, just repeat after me, "I work with a group of philanthropists, recently, we donated a jet filled with cash to the South African people"
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by missdebs(f): 1:39am On Jan 13, 2015
long hiss...so much rules, yet high infidelity rates
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by rawpadgin(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Bluestarry:
who? Me?
if u are the creator of the thread, yes
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by SirVictory: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Nice one bro @op. I knw most people will be talking about money money that girls need only money. Well those are the girls that at the end of the day she's in his bed and that's all. When we talk of real relationship some of those tips are needed.
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by SirVictory: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Nice one bro @op. I knw most people will be talking about money money that girls need only money. Well those are the girls that at the end of the day she's in his bed and that's all. When we talk of real relationship some of those tips are needed.
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
SirVictory:
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by valdetino(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
TrishaP:

Some times u may love or like some one by what he is made up not make up (personality).
U may like some 1 without knowing d reason y u like d person. It happends babe
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by TrishaP(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
valdetino:

Some times u may love or like some one by what he is made up not make up (personality).
U may like some 1 without knowing d reason y u like d person. It happends babe

I'm not to argue about the "like" fact. It's possible but where they'll be a problem is him trying to follow up tips instead of just being himself.
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by valdetino(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
TrishaP:

I'm not to argue about the "like" fact. It's possible but where they'll be a problem is him trying to follow up tips instead of just being himself.

I get ur point now.
Buh no reasonable person will take all d steps.
* Nice profile pics dou*
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by Ezibless: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Now,this is a gentleman way of doing thingscheesy

Errrmmm Bluestarry,how many ''Nigerian'' girls have you won over using this?
Just curious
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by TrishaP(f): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
valdetino:

I get ur point now.
Buh no reasonable person will take all d steps.
* Nice profile pics dou*
Thanks. Yours too
Re: How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date by valdetino(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
TrishaP:

Thanks. Yours too

You are welcome madam.
Where do u base?

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... / My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me!! What Do I Do? / Men Are Dead Without Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.