Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Men Are Dead Without Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Dead Without Money. (3271 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB / Is There Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Dead Without Money. by fyneboi79(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Why is it that women are all about material stuff no matter how much they deny it by claiming that love is their reason. No matter how they hide it,one day they will make a slip and voice it out.
I have two vehicles ,have a decent job and live in a decent flat but a girl I dated for long called me a church rat compared to her dreams . We broke up cos I couldn't take that,but that her statement still haunts me. And I fall back to the realization that all women need finance to be happy cos they are very competitive and want to do and spend as much as their friends to keep up. And when u can't meet up with that,they suffer humiliation among their peers and someone is gonna pay for that....her man.
So bros go and hustle to make stinking money so that when she offends you she will remain on edge till her father comes and begs you cos u can divorce her and the luxury life u gave them will go too. I mean every woman worships money. They light up whenever they hear of riches.
As for me,I will hustle and be wealthy. But women go hear am for my hand grin grin They will chop money but they must give me nkwobi recklessly grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Elosky20: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
women are dead without kitty cat
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by marshalcarter: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Adey telz ya......dem go hear am scatter....after dem hear am undecided ....me go cum hear dier work grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Maybe you were stingy for her to call u that lol...Jez kidding tho, R I P to the gold diga
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Style007(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
F
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by anigbajumo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Waten dis one dy yern abeg,
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by 2dice(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
The devil plan just dey work like Mad grin
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by fyneboi79(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
pinceprinz:
Maybe you were stingy for her to call u that lol...Jez kidding tho, R I P to the gold diga
Stingy ke? Me wey no sabi hold money without spending it anyhow.
Bia takye time o.
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by fyneboi79(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
anigbajumo:
Waten dis one dy yern abeg,
I dey tell you say ur mama marry ur papa because of lack of choice. She for like marry rich man grin mummys boy
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by fyneboi79(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
2dice:
The devil plan just dey work like Mad grin
Bros don't ever smoke Jamaican weed on an empty stomach, it causes mental impairment and irreversible dementia grin
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tell dem ooooo grin grin
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by fyneboi79(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Tell dem ooooo grin grin
yes ma lady I am doing that but una go hear am o grin
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Johnnoah1st: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
fyneboi79:
Why is it that women are all about material stuff no matter how much they deny it by claiming that love is their reason. No matter how they hide it,one day they will make a slip and voice it out.
have two vehicles ,have a decent job and [b] live in a decent flat [/b]but a girl I dated for lng called me church rat compared to her dreams . We broke up cos I couldn't take that,but that her statement still haunts me. And I fall back to the realization that all women need finance to be happy cos they are very competitive and want to do and spend as much as their friends to keep up. And when u can't met up with that,they suffer humiliation
peaguot 504 is also a vehicle u knw? uR mate DEY ride ferrari, bentley, buggati, g-wagon, maserati, cross-fire, lambogini galado, maybach? u are living IN a rented flat? no be ur mate they buy a whole island? can u marry a lady without pussay? if no den why should ladies marry a man without money? mY2cent
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
fyneboi79:
yes ma lady I am doing that but una go hear am o grin
We dont mind grin grin
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by fyneboi79(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
peaguot 504 is also a vehicle u knw? u be u mate ride ferrari, bentley, buggati, g-wagon, maserati, cross-fire, lambogini galado, maybach? u and u are living a rented flat? no be ur mate they buy a whole island? can u marry a lady without pussay? if no den why should ladies marry a man without money? mY2cent
You are in Germany cleaning the old peoples home for some change but we are here on d streets representing Naija you take ur 5 minutes lunch break dey yarn dust. Them go deport u o grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Johnnoah1st: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
We dont mind grin grin
have knw u now on dis forum since d days of adam, u dont have anything u do apart from browsing on nairaland? or are u a call girl? my2cent.
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by fyneboi79(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
We dont mind grin grin
wow! I like that .Turns me on grin
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by fyneboi79(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
have knw u now on dis forum since d days of adam, u dont have anything u do apart from browsing on nairaland? or are u a call girl? my2cent.
Did u just call Prettythicksme a call girl?? Men I am out of my own thread. Dude R.I.P
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
what is ur bis with how i choose to visit?na u dey sub for me shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by 2dice(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
fyneboi79:
Bros don't ever smoke Jamaican weed on an empty stomach, it causes mental impairment and irreversible dementia grin
I prefer Sambisa weed ..I heard they are Virgins grin
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
fyneboi79:
I have two vehicles ,have a decent job and live in a decent flat but a girl I dated for long called me a church rat compared to her dreams . We broke up cos I couldn't take that,but that her statement still haunts me. And I fall back to the realization that all women need finance to be happy cos they are very competitive and want to do and spend as much as their friends to keep up. And when u can't meet up with that,they suffer humiliation among their peers and someone is gonna pay for that....her man.
So bros go and hustle to make stinking money so that when she offends you she will remain on edge till her father comes and begs you cos u can divorce her and the luxury life u gave them will go too. I mean every woman worships money. They light up whenever they hear of riches.
As for me,I will hustle and be wealthy. But women go hear am for my hand grin grin They will chop money but they must give me nkwobi recklessly grin

You are a very bad liar. Devil na learner where you dey:+©
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
fyneboi79:
wow! I like that .Turns me on grin
hehehehehehe
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by fyneboi79(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are a very bad liar. Devil na learner where you dey:+©
Another nut case grin
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Johnnoah1st: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
what is ur bis with how i choose to visit?na u dey sub for me shocked shocked
IT just a kinda observation from me mum, met no harm.
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
fyneboi79:
Another nut case grin

Look in the mirror brocheesy

It will take a foolish woman to fall in love with your broke ass however if you had money, the only thing worthy to fall in love would be your money. I doubt if you can hold a combo sef.
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
IT just a kinda observation from me mum, met no harm.
STFU!!learn how to mind ur bis okay!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by fyneboi79(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

Look in the mirror brocheesy

It will take a foolish woman to fall in love with your broke ass however if you had money, the only thing worthy to fall in love would be your money. I doubt if you can hold a combo sef.
Hurry up sis before another girl takes ur spot at Ojuelegba tonight. I have no doubt ,u be low class Olosho grin. Shalewa
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
fyneboi79:
Did u just call Prettythicksme a call girl?? Men I am out of my own thread. Dude R.I.P
lol
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Johnnoah1st: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
STFU!!learn how to mind ur bis okay!! cheesy cheesy
lol, anyway have u heard about something like " cityoflove.com "? that's the platform created for call girls to advertise there product, trust me seun wont accept ads for call girls, and instead of wasting ur time browsing nairaland all the day when waiting for incall customers, dont u tink u should visit the wesbsite stated above? there will be increase in customers through dis plat, am trying to help a mum here. my2cent.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
lol, anyway have u heard about something like " cityoflove.com "? that's the platform created for call girls to advertise there product, trust me seun wont accept ads for call girls, and instead of wasting ur time browsing nairaland all the day when waiting for incall customers, dont u tink u should visit the wesbsite stated above? there will be increase in customers, my2cent.
Bro,y r u so dumb naw? grin

Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by MrsChima(f): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
I agree! Men are not worth value without money. Let me kiss my hardworking and money making husband! grin
Re: Men Are Dead Without Money. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
fyneboi79:
Hurry up sis before another girl takes ur spot at Ojuelegba tonight. I have no doubt ,u be low class Olosho grin. Shalewa

I dash the beautiful remarks to your female folks, from the oldest to the ones yet unborn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol / Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.