Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video (3833 Views)

Nigerian Workers Boo Chris Ngige At Workers' Day Rally (Video) / Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by cococandy(f): 3:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Wow. I really expected more.

So at this age of our country our politicians are still doing road and water politics. Things that should be taken for granted as something that must be done like one must eat and breathe .

How can someone who can't even remember the name of his running mate expect us to believe he's paying attention to the important things in the masses lives. When he doesn't even know the correct name of his running mate.
Seriously?

Don't even get me started on the aboki accent
'Fifu' in place of people angry WTH?

Hmmm.

So there is no other candidate apart from GEJ and this guy?
I would glady vote a 25 yr old youth male or female in place of either of them.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by cococandy(f): 3:33am On Jan 13, 2015
I remember there is a party called APGA and another one called AC abi ACN. Do they have presidential candidates?
If they do, why is no one hearing their voices?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by sparkleRed(f): 4:04am On Jan 13, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
"A Fee Cee!"
Yeah!

"A Fee Cee!"
Yeah!

"A Fee Cee!"
Yeah!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Epic grin cheesy ya wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 13, 2015
I wept while listening to buhari speech at owerri. This man doesn't have what it takes at all.. God help Nigeria. My defuty fropesoo osabeinde .. Gosh!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:32am On Jan 13, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
so this is the man some people want to make president of this country?

Yoruba people, see your lives.

Yoruba people want to get to Aso Rock through the Apian way.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Hadone:
So what, is he not a human beign? Just yesterday i found my self calling my ex name in place of my wife. But what followed after the blunder is what i will not tell you.

grin grin just us tell us half the number of slaps you chop

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by bigfrancis21: 4:55am On Jan 13, 2015
I could barely make out clearly all he was saying. The recorder of the video equally complained of barely making out what Buhari was saying. He is a poor public speaker. His English is neither confident nor coherent. He equally lacks charisma. For God's sake, is this the best Nigeria can produce? Out of her wealth of intellects? I don't think this man is prepared to lead Nigeria. I can't seem to get around my imagination of him giving speeches in the international community. Everybody would need an interpreter for his English thinking he's speaking 'Nigerian'. Jokester.

They say the devil you see on the road is better than the angel hiding inside the bush you can't see. When push comes to shove, the familiar becomes the succour. I don't see Buhari as any better than Jonathan. Jonathan should continue until Nigeria is ready to produce well-accomplished, charismatic, intelligent, well-exposed candidates for the presidential seat.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by blessedvisky(m): 4:57am On Jan 13, 2015
My defuty fropesoo osabeinde .. Gosh!!!![/quote] lmao.. this is too funny... I wonder what osibanjo was thinking at that moment. I kinda feel for him sha. APC, pls pity this man oo. If he should enter, he might lipsrsealed .. Just imagine him pronouncing "Febuhari" SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Amitex(m): 5:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Yoruba people want to get to Aso Rock through the Apian way.

Nobi Yoruba ooo! Na Tinubu say make we queue for him back. Tinubu want Oil block to add to oando own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by rozayx5(m): 5:06am On Jan 13, 2015
mods frontpage pls
obinoscopy

we cant allow this illiterate to get away with this grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by iamrealdeji(m): 5:15am On Jan 13, 2015
cococandy:

So at this age of our country our politicians are still doing road and water politics. Things that should be taken for granted as something that must be done like one must eat and breathe .

How can someone who can't even remember the name of his running mate expect us to believe he's paying attention to the important things in the masses lives. When he doesn't even know the correct name of his running mate.
Seriously?

Hmmm.

D you think it's that easy? Or you think they just sit in office?this requires experience,its not what a 25 year old can run successfully even in US,the youngest to ever emerge was in his 40's (Roosevelt )
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by brixton: 5:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Chieppp Oyeeengbun!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 13, 2015
I like APC but they made a wrong choice. Watchn this video i can not vore for dis man,my conscience will judge me,i rather stay at home dt day,Jeeez,y didnt they field some1 else,even kwankwaso i would hv gladly voted for.
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 13, 2015
cococandy:

Seriously?

'Fifu' in place of people
angry WTH?

Hmmm.

lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by iamrealdeji(m): 5:25am On Jan 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Hmmmmmmm!!!!! cheesy

NA 'OSHU BADE' e call am? cheesy

Na which kain curse be all dis on NIGERIA? cry
Don't tell me as young as you are,the name Osinbajo has never skipped your mind,i'm a yoruba boy but this is the first time in my life I'm hearing Osinbajo,its not a name we're familiar with,i forget it often,how much more of a Fulani man that doesn't even speak Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Juliaann(f): 5:32am On Jan 13, 2015
Lol this is hilariousgrin we all know buhari is a joke to this country

after watching the video I can only SMH for some APC e-rats who has been screaming change jumping from one thread to another I guess this is the change they all want

A fee Cee for lifegrin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Flets: 5:49am On Jan 13, 2015
This is very pathetic

Why on earth will somebody who wishes Nigeria well vote for Buhari?
What does he bring to the table?
The only anti-corruption mantra he had had been soiled by associating with the same criminals that finished Nigeria in the person of Atiku and Tinubu
GEJ is not perfect but his government has done creditably well and put policies for the future in place. Infrastructure, railways, agriculture, automobile, FOI bill, largest economy, alamajiri schools in the north and new universities, privatization of power, gas master plan, better roads, exploiting the oil and gas downstream potentials, free and fair election, equipping the military after many years of neglect etc

Are we just blind or out rightly stupid? How can a senile 72 year old coupist be an alternative to a functional president?

I just dey look this country with one eye for now. I cannot afford to continue to stay in the same country with lots of illiterates for much longer

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by manuelzz(m): 6:00am On Jan 13, 2015
All the APC e-rogues,is it not high time you guys told yourselves the truth? How can anyone that has sincere dreams for this country present this very old man as the 'change' Nigeria needs? A man that doesn't know his running mate? Really? A man that doesn't speak coherently and referred to ogbonnaya onu as Ex-minister at abakaliki..?
Nigeria needs a strong opposition but certainly not a demonic one.......
Vote continuity
Vote the man of the people.
Vote transformation
Vote a man that knows his running mate,governors and ministers by name.
Vote Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
this must go viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

I had no choice but to shed tears for fatherland after watching this video!

So this is the alternative to the clueless one?
God forbid!

More like moving from frying pan to fire.

If this is what u guys truly desire then I recommend psychiatric evaluation for u all.

Replacing a clueless president with an incoherent first class dunce is what I call national madness.

That video is so disgusting!

APC should pls present any intelligent and articulate being among its folds and get rid of this jester ASAP.

Una no get shame again?

I perfectly agree that gej is clueless but buhari is a perfect definition of the word DUNCE & DUMB (D2).

Nigeria deserves better, why humiliating her further by uploading such crap on youtube for the world to see?

Every sane Nigerian ought to be ashamed after watching that video.

The man buhari is a national embarassment and to imagine that a professor of law is a running mate to this functional illiterate is in sharp contrast with what PLATO envisaged about the state.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by frankyychiji(f): 6:12am On Jan 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Don't tell me as young as you are,the name Osinbajo has never skipped your mind,i'm a yoruba boy but this is the first time in my life I'm hearing Osinbajo,its not a name we're familiar with,i forget it often,how much more of a Fulani man that doesn't even speak Yoruba?
Come...small boy, go back to bed.
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by clip: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2015
The APC people are aware of the dummy of their candidate that is why they appointed a Prof as his running mate like Idiagbon.
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2015
slip of tongue.
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2015
I wasn't interested in the video initially, but after reading the comments so far, I just had to watch the so called disgusting and shameful video. Haba people! I thought I would see a man suffering from parkinson slurring his words like a drunk but I was wrong. I saw a fulani man, standing upright to speak with a thick accent which I clearly heard and understood. Some past leaders have this accent, the current leader has his own. Some igbo accents are also so thick you'd barely make sense out of it. People are just unnecessarily intolerant of his accent because it's fulani.

About him mis pronouncing his running mate's name, oh well that's too bad. undecided. I hope he doesn't repeat that anymore. Being a non-yoruba is no excuse. He's a presidential aspirant for God's sakes, his vp's name should be chewed like hourly till he gets it right.
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by ziccoit: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Look at it this way. I'm very sure somebody very close to you like your parents has miscalled your name a couple of times in your life. Hmm, hmm Tunji. . . . . Tunde! Come over here.
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by NapoIeon: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2015
My wife berem and my pastor mr firefire must see this

Berem
Berem
Berem

Come ooooo come and see the People's General blabbing

Is this the best shot of apc?

Anyway our otueke drunkard stays in aso villa till eemmm 2019 abi 2020

Buhari needs deliverance by pastor firefire

Gej till 2019
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is vagabond
Elrufai is a midget

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by NapoIeon: 6:35am On Jan 13, 2015
cytochromeC:
I wasn't interested in the video initially, but after reading the comments so far, I just had to watch the so called disgusting and shameful video. Haba people! I thought I would see a man suffering from parkinson slurring his words like a drunk but I was wrong. I saw a fulani man, standing upright to speak with a thick accent which I clearly heard and understood. Some past leaders have this accent, the current leader has his own. Some igbo accents are also so thick you'd barely make sense out of it. People are just unnecessarily intolerant of his accent because it's fulani.

About him mis pronouncing his running mate's name, oh well that's too bad. undecided. I hope he doesn't repeat that anymore. Being a non-yoruba is no excuse. He's a presidential aspirant for God's sakes, his vp's name should be chewed like hourly till he gets it right.

Sharap your dirty mouth you don't have anything to defend here.

Buhari is a bastard illiterate terrorist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by 9jaBloke: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2015
cococandy:

Seriously?

Hmmm.

U are so on point. Me I have since lost confidence in the entire political class. If you do a comparative analysis of the resources available and the job done, you'll agree with me that PDP has not done anything. GMB is willing to fight corruption but the APC politicians are not saints..far from it & u have to consider the BAT factor. Again, GMB has built a rep as a religious fundamentalist by his past actions and unguarded utterances. So I'm with you on this one, just that the constitution says u have to be @least 40yrs old to qualify. I'll either look for Option C or remain passive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by 9jaBloke: 6:44am On Jan 13, 2015
NapoIeon:

[/b]Sharap your dirty mouth[b] you don't have anything to defend here.

Buhari is a bastard illiterate terrorist

That was totally uncalled for. You are not doing ur campaign any good.
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by valdetino(m): 6:50am On Jan 13, 2015
I comment my reserve.
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by sparkleRed(f): 7:03am On Jan 13, 2015
4 pple lyk Me looking 4 option C ve u considered d female candidate? I knw u've nt, cos of gender discrimination....its Alrite tho smiley
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by slimghost(m): 7:08am On Jan 13, 2015
No sane mind can tell me that Buhari is the best Nigeria can get. Tufiakwa.
With a sound candidate, APC would have beaten PDP mercilessly but with an illiterate religious fanatic like Buhari,PDP still stands a huge chance.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by HzRF(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2015
In actual fact.. A man whom Has worked hard during his youth days at 73 yrs should be at home, eating the best of food, going for regular medical check up... Once in a while pay visit to his children,
If he can't take his eyes off politics, he should play the role of a stateman(godfather)...
I don't see any of these GMB can't afford... He's just too old, if not for gud health God granted him,
At 73, I don't think he can give Nigeria that upliftment..

The way he talks. Is not a good representation of Nigeria

How many APC can write out his speech, memory loss is constant with old age no doubt, how will an analogue man shape into digital era with loss of memory

Imagine after delivering speech for over 30 mins. World leaders could not grab anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. / A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.