Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video (3831 Views)

Nigerian Workers Boo Chris Ngige At Workers' Day Rally (Video) / Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by gebest: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2015
If i may ask! Sometimes don't you forget ur 1st child's name, u may want to call him and u ended up calling the name of ur last child, apart frm God no body is above mistake just like as JEG instead of "STEAL" he said "STOLE.
Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Firefire(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2015
NapoIeon:
My wife be-r-em and my pastor mr firefire must see this

Come ooooo come and see the People's General blabbing

Is this the best shot of apc?

Anyway our otueke drunkard stays in aso villa till eemmm 2019 abi 2020

Buhari needs deliverance by pastor firefire

Gej till 2019
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is vagabond
Elrufai is a midget

[size=18pt]BUHARI IS A FAILURE ALREADY [/size] grin

Re: Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
i watched buhari speech yesterday and i was shocked.those talking about accent are just crazy,he was clearly slurring his words.if u watch the video carefully as soon as he mispronounced osinbanjo,those with him on the stage became quiet like they were overcome with shame..may the best man win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account / PICTURES: Reasons Why Jimi Agbaje Got 1,500,000 Voters / Biafra Day Celebration And Its Implications To Nigeria's Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.