Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning (70333 Views)

Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by dayo23(f): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2015
A New Nigeria begins....

177 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by dayo23(f): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2015
#nowthatamback

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Osibanjo and buhari should stop wearing eye glasses, they eyes should be clear, they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050, they need clear eyes to defeat boko haram.

And that office looks like recharge card sellers office, they need to make it look like white house, infact make it attractive, that chair does not make sense.

And why is osibanjo standing up, common he suppose to be sitting down, they need to get another chair for him. 2 chair, one for v.c and presido, not plastic chair oo.

And what do they know that they are writing, are they writing how much they will steal, they should not try it ooo, we are watching them.

Finally, osibanjo should start wearing suit, this is the 21st century for eledumare sake
Signed
minister of women affairs

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by DAIL(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Levels don change... cool cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
finally useless jonathan has been booted out. I don't know why people are celebrating that clueless mofo for congratulating the peoples general. Like what do people expect gej to do? Anyway may God guide and protect the peoples general

Modified*

And the president-elect shouldn't follow the jonathan path or else he will receive the same treatment we gave to jonathan. Nigeria must be great again.

President buhari, we expect you to fix power problem, create jobs for many jobless Nigeria youths, fix our economy, tackle insecurity in your four years in office.
cheesy

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Good morning sirs to the duo.

NTA made my night yesterday grin. The same directionless TV station that campaigned so hard against GMB by telling those who don't know that GMB has no certificate, how he killed and was merciless took 5mins analysing GMB and now telling them again that he has even a masters' degree.

NTA abeg make una upgrade. Foolish TV station with useless staff from the DG to the cleaners.

186 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
finally useless jonathan has been booted out. I don't know why people are celebrating that clueless mofo for congratulating the peoples general. Like what do people expect gej to do? Anyway may God guide and protect the peoples general cheesy
People like you should never occupy public office

63 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
People like you should never occupy public office
yeah and people like jonathan will never lead again in Nigeria by GOD'S grace. The clueless mofo was so clueless that he couldn't successfully rig the election for himself.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
yeah and people like jonathan will never lead again in Nigeria by GOD'S grace. The clueless mofo was so clueless that he couldn't successfully rig the election for himself.
My brother please do not write that. GEJ only wanted peace because he hadn't done what he did honestly you and I won't be typing from the comfort of our offices at this moment.

GEJ is peace loving I tell you only that sycophants and saboteurs constitutes his government. Remember GEJ postponed the polls by 6 weeks and nothing happened so he would have done that if he really wanted to.

Peace is priceless and Terror is senseless.

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by rusher14: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
My brother please do not write that. GEJ only wanted peace because he hadn't done what he did honestly you and I won't be typing from the comfort of our offices at this moment.

GEJ is peace loving I tell you only that sycophants and saboteurs constitutes his government. Remember GEJ postponed the polls by 6 weeks and nothing happened so he would have done that if he really wanted to.

GEJ had no choice. The tune of the international community has changed and oppressive regimes especially where democracy has taken root would not be tolerated.

GEJ did everything within his power to avert the voting disaster that awaited him. Just like Babangida, he was made to step aside.

You may love him buy but Otuoke loves him more.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2015
rusher14:

GEJ had no choice. The tune of the international community has changed and oppressive regimes especially where democracy has taken root would not be tolerated.

GEJ did everything within his power to avert the voting disaster that awaited him. Just like Babangida, he was made to step aside.

You may love him buy but Otuoke loves him more.
I'll leave you to what you believe. GEJ thank you and GMB welcome

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:

the biggest lie being told currently is that jonathan really wanted peace and that's why he conceded defeat and congratulated buhari. You people should keep on lying to yourselves and consoling yourselves with your lies

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by orobs93(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Yes..we made it happen.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by jacabi(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
Good morning sirs to the duo.

NTA made my night yesterday grin. The same directionless TV station that campaigned so hard against GMB by telling those who don't know that GMB has no certificate, how he killed and was merciless took 5mins analysing GMB and now telling them again that he has even a masters' degree.

NTA abeg make una upgrade. Foolish TV station with useless staff from the DG to the cleaners.
Dem don enter one chance

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2015
jacabi:

Dem don enter one chance
God wey save dem be say na FG station if not...

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2015
two thin men,I hope they deliver.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by jacabi(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
God wey save dem be say na FG station if not...
I still dey think say wetin AIT fit use to clean demself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2015
jacabi:

I still dey think say wetin AIT fit use to clean demself
Na their own bad pass.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Osibanjo and buhari should stop wearing eye glasses, they eyes should be clear, they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050, they need clear eyes to defeat boko haram.

And that office looks like recharge card sellers office, they need to make it look like white house, infact make it attractive, that chair does not make sense.

And why is osibanjo standing up, common he suppose to be sitting down, they need to get another chair for him. 2 chair, one for v.c and presido, not plastic chair oo.

And what do they know that they are writing, are they writing how much they will steal, they should not try it ooo, we are watching them.

Finally, osibanjo should start wearing suit, this is the 21st century for eledumare sake
Signed
minister of women affairs
Clown! grin

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by yungboss(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the biggest lie being told currently is that jonathan really wanted peace and that's why he conceded defeat and congratulated buhari. You people should keep on lying to yourselves and consoling yourselves with your lies
Hey relax, what's eating you up? Everyone has moved on. Nigeria needs peace at this moment. You can't kill yourself over nothing.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2015
This is what we call class..

Two technocrats..

180 millions Nigerians..

One Nigeria..

Happy "Change" day to Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by jacabi(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
Na their own bad pass.
E get one yoruba adage which says "when dem said u slavery message make una use sonship deliver am"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by efilefun(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Recorded conversation between GEJ & GMB

Jonathan: Helo Sir
Buhari: yeah? Helo who is this?
Jonathan: haha..baba, dnt u have my my number
Anymore?
Buhari: I'm sorry, I don't have
your number. ..so who am I speaking with?

Jonathan: hmmm... Na wa o, na so
life be? OK iam Goodluck Jonathan

Buhari: hahaha....dnt b offended, ex president
how tinz now, are u watching channels TV now?

Jonathan ::: yes am watching sir, am already inform that I can't win anymore

Buhari: yes brother... Change is
inevitable

Jonathan ::: such is life,
Buhari :: yea
Jonathan :.: anyway i just call to congratulate you sir

Buhari: congratulate me Hmmm... I think somethin is fishy

Jonathan: haha, nothing personal sir, remember I. congratulated Aregbesola,
Ajumobi, Amosun, and
other APC governor when they won

Buhari: oooh.... I see, how is mama peace ??

Jonathan ::: she's fine sir.. She is busy packing her load from president villa

Buhari: haha.. Y the rush, I think u still have some time

Jonathan: no time sir

Buhari: OK...but will u like a prison in Abuja or
Bayelsa?

Jonathan: Ha daddy! That's why am calling u sir... Plz I dnt want to go to jail...
Buhari ::: No wonder but ur
prison is sure and u dnt have to worry cos its goin to be fun cos FFK,Fayose,Gani Adams,mama peace,Ngozi & Stella odua ..are all goin with u so don't worry too
much, the place is not goin to be a boring place

Jonathan ::: please sir ur excellency....

Mtn ::: your call credit has been exhausted and your
call terminated, you can dial **Dial *606# to
check if you can use the service
or load a recharge card. (ThankYou)

Conversation was recorded by Efilefun

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by zekki: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2015
God bless them
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by mcdokwe(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Ok na
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Burger01(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
I see cooperation..

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by cold(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Wish them Goodluck
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
where is samboribobo

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
discussing on major steps on how to Nigeria great again cool cool
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by LewisO: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
These are the able men Nigerians need.

We can't wait to start experiencing that "Change" of progression in Nigeria.

watered:

U need help seriously, what do now want with the thrash u are posting, if u like hang yourself because (GEJ) wasn't declared as your president that's non of my biz.

U are the one who doesn't want peace to reign with all your evil mind full of controversy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by rattlesnake(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Okupe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja / Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.