Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos (110271 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari-'General' / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Certificate Controversy: It’s A Dent On Nigeria Not Buhari —General Sam Momah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
*runs off to buy engagement ring*

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

Poverty mentality in Nigeria.

Did she say she's not making her own money?

You think every child above the age of 18 is lazy like you? Better get up and go make money with your mate.

Don't mind the idiot! Buhari's wife comes from an important fulani family..has an MSc degree and a consultant to NNPC..as well as belonging to American Academy of Beauticians and also belong to another professional body in international relations and strategic planning..

The woman get her own money! Enemies everywhere..

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by MadCow1: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
tit:
why is she dressed like an infidel?
can she prostitute the streets of Kano like this?
buhari should go and spread sharia in his house before he can spread it in Nigeria.

If his daughter were in full ninja hijab, you for still talk..

Now his daughter is dressed as a liberal muslim woman, una still dey talk..

What I can see be say some of una just like suffering and backwardness.. Jonathan wey wan control NIGERIANS never fit control ehn wife or ehn daughter wey carry belle before marriage.. grin

Oya Na, defend that..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by demelza: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
bjdon:
O boy na strong man go carry go Buhari house say e wan marry this babe.

Strong guy: Good Afternoon Sir

GMB: Good Afternoon can I help you

Strong guy: Ive come to introduce myself sir, I am you daughter's boyfriend.

GMB: Boyfriend?

Strong guy: Yes sir and I want to Marry her.

GMB: I see, please wait there. (GMB Shouts) 'Haruna, Haruna please bring my service revolver and a pack of bullets smiley
LOL! grin
You no well o!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by goryorhal(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
ifeanyidavid:
Does she have any certificate ?

Na certificate make you dey ask up and down when your mates dey achieve better thing you dey there dey waste your career..
Anyway the good news b say offer don open for Dangote factory make you go dey work there ..
I guess by the time you work sotay your body dey hot/weak/ exhaust even your yeye hand wey you dey take type "certificate" sef weak then you go dey normal ..
Cluessless as Jonah
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
saharachic:

why catch your fancy? or you a lesbian?
ode...are u even a girl??mscheew,park well joor
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by saharachic(f): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
seunoni34:

Fake gender alert!

its too bad you can't have my punnany. go grab your vaseline and jerk off
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Ilekeh(f): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Don't mind the idiot! Buhari's wife comes from an important fulani family..has an MSc degree and a consultant to NNPC..as well as belonging to American Academy of Beauticians and also belong to another professional body in international relations and strategic planning..

The woman get her own money! Enemies everywhere..

Wow!!

Brilliant, sophisticated, elegant and classy woman!

Zahra has a great role model in her mother.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jokay07:
is it one of the reasons to clueless. Twerp

all in 3d grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by anonimi: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Is she married yet or is it only ok for Buhari and Yerima to marry 12 or 13yr old children of poor families? Lets see Buhari marry off his children at age 13 like he did Zahra's mother.
What's good for the Buharis and Yerimas is equally good for other poor Hausas.
[size=15pt]
Muhammadu Buhari, a man so poor his children only shop @Gucci London and @Chanel Paris.[/size]

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

Shikena!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by koikoi2(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hv a little confession to make.

She is damn sexy.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by yushin: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
tit:
why is she dressed like an infidel?
can she prostitute the streets of Kano like this?
buhari should go and spread sharia in his house before he can spread it in Nigeria.
Go and die....

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by judekoffi(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
There is no jonathan's daugther that matches her beauty,she is beautiful a model type of a ladyshood.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by saharachic(f): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
jemimaa01:
ode...are u even a girl??mscheew,park well joor

olodo, why don't you find out?
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
uchelouis45:
Spare GEJ please
did i mention GEJ Oh i forgot GEJ is now synonimous to cluelessness

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by redcliff: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
tit:
look the first satellite picture.
no be buhari born this girl.
buhari ask the girl mama who born am ooo!
i don talk my own.

Can we see your real picture.. so we can see the face behind so much dumbness

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by 2n2k(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Stelvin101:

Can u hear urself talking like a big F00l. "They said" abi. Has any past Muslim president islamize Nigeria? Sometimes you matured f00ls talk without reasoning at all. Looking at his daughter with modern style and trouser do you think Buhari is going to Islamize Nigeria? You think anybody can islamize Nigeria?. If u wanna condemn a man, do it with reasoning facts and concrete evidence or beta still shut that thing u called mouth. angry

Read the post you quoted again and after that do the needful.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Ilekeh(f): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by smsdigito: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
buh the father for fine pass she and her mama sha o. lol na joke we dey.

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by gratiaeo(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
donphilopus:
Thought they said her dad was a religious extremist. Why did he allow her to put on all these things?! Lipsticks? That must not be Buhari's daughter. He's an extremist! tongue
That shows that Buhari is a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by An2elect2(f): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:
nigerians and their slave complex. anyone light skinned with pointy nose is "stunning" and "beautiful". ignorant, colonized dunces.

What do you mean?
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Mogidi: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
anonimi:

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

Shikena!!!

We will continue to expose their hypocrisy without reprieve.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by MsNas(f): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
AmandaaaP:
The girl is an unrepentant rebel. Love her
There is nothing rebellious about her. I'd say she's even dressed conservatively. No body parts are showing Na.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by judekoffi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
There is no jonathan's daugther that matches her beauty,she is beautiful a model type of a ladyshood.her dressing is moderate n she's God fearing lady.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by koikoi2(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hv a confession to make.
She is damn sexy
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
An2elect2:

What do you mean?
How will you know what i mean? do you have a working brain?
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by anonimi: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mogidi:
We will continue to expose their hypocrisy without reprieve.

Yes oh.......and as much as possible we have to do it with IMMEDIATE alacrity (while sharing with as many people on our following list) before they poison the minds of our people further with their DAMAGED product they are trying so hard to re-package.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by PStacks(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Very beautiful girl mehn! She looks like Barrack Obama's Daughter. Malia.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by anonimi: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
MsNas:

There is nothing rebellious about her. I'd say she's even dressed conservatively. No body parts are showing Na.

You mean arms are no longer body parts shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2024358_31_jpeg6b574fba0ab6c360e3a2b5440f7450e1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.