Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,300 members, 7,850,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do (2400 Views)

She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy / My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man / "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by Oluwatosean(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Break ha up!... Shikenna
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by MizMyColi(f): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by xtervaganza(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'm watching the ladies here blaming the guy. Imagine a lady that gets angry all the time

Nonsense
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by starlingbawa(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=ddeston post=29764518]

Am that kinda guy. That believes girls are not needed in my life especially since am still hustling.

This paragraph depicts you as the guy who's not soft when he's around the girl folks?

The confusing thing now is the rest of the story contravenes this paragraph and 'CLEARLY' makes me understand that you re indeed worried about your romantic situation with this girl?

Well, give it some time and have a heart talk with her and try to find a favourable position for you guys.

Goodluck dude!
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by MercyOwie: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op. see just stick to your guts
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by Nmeri17: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
TrishaP:

I Gerrit!

cry so you're taken sad
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by TrishaP(f): 5:05am On Jan 14, 2015
Nmeri17:

cry so you're taken sad
Taken for?
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by Nmeri17: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2015
TrishaP:

Taken for?
by ronald4lif smiley hml tho

PS: yo dp is fiiiine kiss
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ronald4lif(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2015
Nmeri17:
by ronald4lif smiley hml tho

PS: yo dp is fiiiine kiss

She's not taken by me, maybe someone else, the floor is still open for you to take your chances on her (that's if she's willing to) so this tears you are sharing there's God ohh smiley
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

#bakfromban

Op, your case is very critical....

You like to think you don't need girls

But you like this girl embarassed

Now you are committed, the poor girl has fallen for you, and is trying to protect her investment. And you are now feeling like a Chairman. undecided

You don't have time for 'Childish behaviors', and want to break up with her.

Please answer the following questions.... All of them carry equal marks. angry

Question 1- Are you gay?

Question 2- If you can't handle jealousy, why the hell are you in a relationship?

Question 3- You seem to have already made up your mind to break up with her, so what's the purpose of this thread ?

Question 4- Why is your diction and punctuation this bad?.... Doesn't your school offer any English language General courses? embarassed

grin grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy

You never fail to crack me up. smiley
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ddeston(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok
#bakfromban
Op, your case is very critical....
You like to think you don't need girls
But you like this girl embarassed
Now you are committed, the poor girl has fallen for you, and is trying to protect her investment. And you are now feeling like a Chairman. undecided
You don't have time for 'Childish behaviors', and want to break up with her.
Please answer the following questions.... All of them carry equal marks. angry
Question 1- Are you gay?
Question 2- If you can't handle jealousy, why the hell are you in a relationship?
Question 3- You seem to have already made up your mind to break up with her, so what's the purpose of this thread ?
Question 4- Why is your diction and punctuation this bad?.... Doesn't your school offer any English language General courses? embarassed

Answer 1: No Am Not Gay. If i am gay i wont be in a relationship with a female.
Moreover with all these kind fine babes for school, na guy i go cum dy like?

Answer 2: Who cant handle jealousy? but when its too extreme, its another case, she is over possessive and am
in a relationship because i want to.

Answer 3: No i haven't made up my mind, i was angered yesterday when i created the thread.
But most of the advice that was given to me, made me realize i was also making lots of mistakes on my
part.

Answer 4: I am terrible at writing English and am not ashamed to say it. although i am fluent
in spoken english, and off course my school teaches english.

Now that i have answered all your questions. whats your advice.
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by Sweetmarriage: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2015
ddeston:
So I have this girl. That's super jealous and gets annoyed easily.

Now here is a short story so u understand .

Am that kinda guy. That believes girls are not needed in my life especially since am still hustling.

But being ur typical extrovert. I have lots of friends. Both male and female.
And am very popular in my school (S.U.G PRO) and a bit okay pocket wisely.

So I happened to like this girl. Who is very intelligent. We started dating.
But its 1 months we started dating. And this is the fourth time we are quarelling. For the same thing she was aware abt before we started dating.

She doesn't want to see me around female friends anymore.

The last one we are quarrelling for now. Is that I uploaded a pics of my friend and gave her a shout out.

What do I. I wanted to break up with her. As I don't have time for childish behaviours.

What's ur advice please

Hello. I want to post your story to our facebook page. On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission first.
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by pich4real(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2015
ddeston:

Answer 1: No Am Not Gay. If i am gay i wont be in a relationship with a female.
Moreover with all these kind fine babes for school, na guy i go cum dy like?

Answer 2: Who cant handle jealousy? but when its too extreme, its another case, she is over possessive and am
in a relationship because i want to.

Answer 3: No i haven't made up my mind, i was angered yesterday when i created the thread.
But most of the advice that was given to me, made me realize i was also making lots of mistakes on my
part.

Answer 4: I am terrible at writing English and am not ashamed to say it. although i am fluent
in spoken english, and off course my school teaches english.

Now that i have answered all your questions. whats your advice.
I love d way u slayed it, thumbs up, u really got balls in between ur legs
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by pich4real(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2015
but I tink she loves u so she's trying to protect her man, irrespective of ur female frnds u have failed to make her understand nd dats ur fault,as a man do wat ur suppose to do or let her go so she won't waste her tears on u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Brothers In Love With One Woman (true Life Story) / Dumb Couple: (pix) / These Are The Best 12 SEX Positions Women Seriously Cant Get Enough Of [CHECK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.