Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do (2382 Views)

She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy / My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man / "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ddeston(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
So I have this girl. That's super jealous and gets annoyed easily.

Now here is a short story so u understand .

Am that kinda guy. That believes girls are not needed in my life especially since am still hustling.

But being ur typical extrovert. I have lots of friends. Both male and female.
And am very popular in my school (S.U.G PRO) and a bit okay pocket wisely.

So I happened to like this girl. Who is very intelligent. We started dating.
But its 1 months we started dating. And this is the fourth time we are quarelling. For the same thing she was aware abt before we started dating.

She doesn't want to see me around female friends anymore.

The last one we are quarrelling for now. Is that I uploaded a pics of my friend and gave her a shout out.

What do I. I wanted to break up with her. As I don't have time for childish behaviours.

What's ur advice please
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by Bamss1: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
U too get annoyed easily.
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by temitemi1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
If u want to break up, pls break cool cool
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by evanscheck(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
What u have is a delicate issue dats if u love dis gal. Every gal wants to be incharge, dats their nature. But u have to stand ur ground and let her know dat u love her and nothing wud make u cheat on her but u must have female friends . Prove this point times without number or u wud become a slave
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by Baddestguyp(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
dump her undecided
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ddeston(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
5naira:
ask apc

Olodo ni ehn.
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ronald4lif(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Methink you are not doing enough to make her trust and feel secure around you. She may be over-doing things but you can't blame a girl, in love, for getting jealous seeing different ladies flock around you or do you? Now man up and work on your relationship, first by gaining her trust to the best level you can and then also endeavour to reduce the way you flex with girls. When the trust is on an optimal level she may not even care about the girls who surrounds you anymore.

Your relationship is still too young to be contemplating on quiting, except of course there's no more love between you.

2 Likes

Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by eph12(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Break up since u already know that u don't need her abi relationship na by force?
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by MizMyColi(f): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
OP
Clearly you're not ready for a relationship, so why string her along?

Why do you date?
Do you date because you earnestly desire to love someone ideally or because it's a badge of warrefa to you?

From your post, you clearly aren't cut out for relationships, do her a favour and let her know the stance of your mind.

I agree that most times we ladies act irrationally, but given the scenario you put up above, I doubt any lady who genuinely wants a life with you would wanna put up with that.

It'll take a deliberate lady, one who has made a very strong conscious decision not to let her emotions get the better part of her to bear that.

In the end, this is just a case of selfishness on your part and lack of good judgement on hers.

1 Like

Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ronald4lif(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Baddestguyp:
dump her undecided

Hian! Just like that, there's still room for a healing process na
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by thiefnubu(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok

#bakfromban

Op, your case is very critical....

You like to think you don't need girls

But you like this girl embarassed

Now you are committed, the poor girl has fallen for you, and is trying to protect her investment. And you are now feeling like a Chairman. undecided

You don't have time for 'Childish behaviors', and want to break up with her.

Please answer the following questions.... All of them carry equal marks. angry

Question 1- Are you gay?

Question 2- If you can't handle jealousy, why the hell are you in a relationship?

Question 3- You seem to have already made up your mind to break up with her, so what's the purpose of this thread ?

Question 4- Why is your diction and punctuation this bad?.... Doesn't your school offer any English language General courses? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
5naira:
ask apc

haha...u 1 politicize this thread abi...
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ddeston(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
OP
Clearly you're not ready for a relationship, so why string her along?
Why do you date?
Do you date because you earnestly desire to love someone ideally or because it's a badge of warrefa to you?
From your post, you clearly aren't cut out for relationships, do her a favour and let her know the stance of your mind.
I agree that most times we ladies act irrationally, but given the scenario you put up above, I doubt any lady who genuinely wants a life with you would wanna put up with that.
It'll take a deliberate lady, one who has made a very strong conscious decision not to let her emotions get the better part of her to bear that.
In the end, this is just a case of selfishness on your part and lack of good judgement on hers.

I really love ur input madam. Truth be told. I love her. And have cut down excessively on keeping female friends. But considering my status. And extrovert nature. Girls must always stick around na. Moreover the girl I gave shout out to has been my friend for 2 years now.

Moreover she knew about me b4 we started dating.
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by sban(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
You never date before ni.. undecided If a girl gets jealous because of you, consider yourself lucky.

In other news, vote Buhari come FeBuhari 14 and she'll never get annoyed easily again cheesy
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by Kennywills7(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op is not ready for relationship and secondly from ur post am not sure if u are even treating her d way she should b treated
Bros abeg tell d girl ur mind
u are giving dat girl sleepless nights without knowing how much of emotional pains she is going through
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by TrishaP(f): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Methink you are not doing enough to make her trust and feel secure around you. She may be over-doing things but you can't blame a girl, in love, for getting jealous seeing different ladies flock around you or do you? Now man up and work on your relationship, first by gaining her trust to the best level you can and then also endeavour to reduce the way you flex with girls. When the trust is on an optimal level she may not even care about the girls who surrounds you anymore.

Your relationship is still too young to be contemplating on quiting, except of course there's no more love between you.
Hm Love Doctor, Bravo!
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ddeston(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland:
You never date before ni.. undecided If a girl gets jealous because of you, consider yourself lucky.
In other news, vote Buhari come FeBuhari 14 and she'll never get annoyed easily again cheesy

No. Never had the time jare.
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ronald4lif(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland:

[i]In other news, vote Buhari come FeBuhari 14 and she'll never get annoyed easily again
cheesy

Sai Buhari! Change2015!!!
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by apparentlylaw(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Eiyah she likes u wella ....She dosent want to Loose U ....if she starts her wahala jez get a Chair , sit down nd start looking @ her face to face ...nd jez be nodding ur head ...na she go tire

1 Like

Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ronald4lif(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
TrishaP:

Hm Love Doctor, Bravo!

Many thanks. Sure you know where I derive inspiration from na
smiley
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by TrishaP(f): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Many thanks. Sure you know where I derive inspiration from na
smiley
Tell me something
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ronald4lif(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
TrishaP:

Tell me something

From her - 'God's gift'. Try translating to your local lingua for better comprehension hehe

wink
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by InZA: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Break up with her.
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ddeston(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
InZA:
Break up with her.

Okay boss.
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by TrishaP(f): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

From her - 'God's gift'. Try translating to your local lingua for better comprehension hehe

wink
I Gerrit!

1 Like

Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
ddeston:
So I have this girl. That's super jealous and gets annoyed easily.

Now here is a short story so u understand .

Am that kinda guy. That believes girls are not needed in my life especially since am still hustling.

But being ur typical extrovert. I have lots of friends. Both male and female.
And am very popular in my school (S.U.G PRO) and a bit okay pocket wisely.

So I happened to like this girl. Who is very intelligent. We started dating.
But its 1 months we started dating. And this is the fourth time we are quarelling. For the same thing she was aware abt before we started dating.

She doesn't want to see me around female friends anymore.

The last one we are quarrelling for now. Is that I uploaded a pics of my friend and gave her a shout out.

What do I. I wanted to break up with her. As I don't have time for childish behaviours.

What's ur advice please
see wahala oooo!!! Break up na, who hold u b4? Were u expecting us to tell you otherwise? Do d needful and breakup b4 tomorrow morning
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by ddeston(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
sexyseun:
see wahala oooo!!! Break up na, who hold u b4? Were u expecting us to tell you otherwise? Do d needful and breakup b4 tomorrow morning

You dy find attention na. If u don't have anything to say. Kindly bounce off.
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by InZA: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
sexyseun:

It's night.

Stop shouting.
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rubbish! Some people are blaming the op for his girlfriend childish behavior, so because you are dating her you have to get rid of your female friends when you guys get married nko you will not have female visitors or talk to your female friends and colleagues. Jealousy is allowed but over jealousy is bad really bad everything has to be balanced, sit your girlfriend ass down talk to her about what her behavior towards your female friends is causing you, base on your nature and post PRO for that matter, is like preventing OLISA METUH and Lia Muhammad from relating with female members of PDP and APC. After talking with her and she refuse to change dump her and get another girl, from the indication you are not going to marry her with this altitude and you don't have to compromise your nature for a girl that may dump you in the future. She is lucky she is not dating me cus I have more female friends than male friends which means na fight we go de fight everyday. Like the popular saying anything that happen in the university ends at the exit gate @op use your number six.
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by francizy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
That girl is not worth a hair from a man's balls man! Break the 4k up or u die of high blood pressure! undecided
Re: She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do by naijaboiy: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mehn i've been in your shoes once before...

All you need is tolerance and you have to cut on your pride too smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. / Men: Please DO Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (highly advised) / The Best And Most Stylish Ways To Propose To Any Girl And Get That Yes! – Guys,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.