Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis (8475 Views)

Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail / GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- / What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by HzRF(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
OSUN STATE

A Famous yoruba says ti a ba so ada si oke ni igba igba ibi pelebe lo ma fi lele.meaning no matter the great number of time you throw the cutlass up,it will still land on the side edges.the truth to be frank is that APC has great structures in osun state.people down there, over the years have grown to love the APC through the massive works of ogbeni rauf aregbesola.the recent gubernatorial elections is a case study;even when the teachers are having issue with payments and the heavy bombardment of the osun territorty with hooded security men,the people still went and vote APC. PDP made a little wave no doubt in the electon but in reality it was thorugh rigging especially in ife axis of omisore.if election are held today and APC presents a cat and the oppostion party is PDP,APC will still win.

However PDP can give a good fight if they stop making noise online and playing religious or ethnic card,inhabitants of osun are a not a people who will fall for this.muslims are there,christians are there,they co-habit without without rancour.so if you go to the church and tell them APC is a muslim party in osun..the christians would ask you if you are blind to state of not beign able to see the works of aregbe.same for the muslims. There they dont give a damn about religion or ethnicity or cheap blackmail,all they want is sound development and that is what apc has given them over the years,they reason they will keep on voting apc even if they present musiwa as the presidential candidate.

Bottomline PDP Go to osun and tell them your achievement in the past years..anything apart from that i am sorry
List what aregbe has done and how it help our socio-economic growth

U believe PDP rigged while APC didn't..that thing u taking is really raw..

Even tribunal dey give aregbe headache ..

3 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Alphaoscar: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Bros relax, I earlier said Oyo people are dynamic when it comes to voting. Should Akala mobilise Ogbomoso and Ladoja his Ibadan stronghold, PDP then have the upperhand. Do we see that happening? Honestly not!PDP should forget Oyo state. Their only hope in SW is Ekiti

Bros, sorry sir!!! I taught I was quoting the OP ni, my eye dey red for the guy. Abeg my fellow GMB in-law pardon my mistake

You are making too much sense my oga!!!
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by stebell(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Come May, GEJ will still answer President GEJ. so after all the analysis, GEJ still is and still will be.

come Failbuhari 14, yu rodents in the broom party will cry as usual.

Buhari is unelectable--El-Rufai.

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You are just spewing trash!!!
Guy you de vex o
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Alphaoscar: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Guy you de vex o

Imagine the lopsided analysis the guy dey do now? He is even confusing himself. No reasonable person will predict Osun for Jonathan. That guy is high on Garri & Groundnut.

3 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Did you just call Daniel Yewa son? He is not Yewa but Remo and I can assure that Buhari will score nothing less than 70% in Ogun state.

Tundeajani, your write-up is a massive insult on Yewa people and I can see you don't really know what you are talking about.
that is daniel stronghold yewa awori where ppn got most of their votes the last time
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Ikengawo: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ekiti - PDP
Ondo - PDP
OYO - APC
Lagos PDP
Ogun APC
Osun - PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by HzRF(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

what?
Barcanista is high
I want to have what he's taking
And I want to share u some if you care
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Ikengawo: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
OSUN STATE

A Famous yoruba says ti a ba so ada si oke ni igba igba ibi pelebe lo ma fi lele.meaning no matter the great number of time you throw the cutlass up,it will still land on the side edges.the truth to be frank is that APC has great structures in osun state.people down there, over the years have grown to love the APC through the massive works of ogbeni rauf aregbesola.the recent gubernatorial elections is a case study;even when the teachers are having issue with payments and the heavy bombardment of the osun territorty with hooded security men,the people still went and vote APC. PDP made a little wave no doubt in the electon but in reality it was thorugh rigging especially in ife axis of omisore.if election are held today and APC presents a cat and the oppostion party is PDP,APC will still win.

However PDP can give a good fight if they stop making noise online and playing religious or ethnic card,inhabitants of osun are a not a people who will fall for this.muslims are there,christians are there,they co-habit without without rancour.so if you go to the church and tell them APC is a muslim party in osun..the christians would ask you if you are blind to state of not beign able to see the works of aregbe.same for the muslims. There they dont give a damn about religion or ethnicity or cheap blackmail,all they want is sound development and that is what apc has given them over the years,they reason they will keep on voting apc even if they present musiwa as the presidential candidate.

Bottomline PDP Go to osun and tell them your achievement in the past years..anything apart from that i am sorry

what type of foolish proverb is this?

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

List what aregbe has done and how it help our socio-economic growth

U believe PDP rigged while APC didn't..that thing u taking is really raw..

Even tribunal dey give aregbe headache ..
tanoid have no place in osun simple,,quote me again and i refer you to yaba left
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Imagine the lopsided analysis the guy dey do now? He is even confusing himself. No reasonable person will predict Osun for Jonathan. That guy is high on Garri & Groundnut.
Na me you come say I de spew thrase na. Truly, the OP's analysis of the SW votes is faulty, very faulty. I think he should have left it open for people to state their opinion based on waht is on ground rather than based on how one feels
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by HzRF(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

He can tribunal dey give both APC and PDP headache

Xo anything is possible
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Alphaoscar: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Na me you come say I de spew thrase na. Truly, the OP's analysis of the SW votes is faulty, very faulty. I think he should have left it open for people to state their opinion based on waht is on ground rather than based on how one feels

Na stray vex bro!!! I remain loyal sir.
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Na stray vex bro!!! I remain loyal sir.
Hahaha no wahala. Me think the Only SW state that GEJ stand a chance of 45% vote is Ekiti State
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Alphaoscar: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
that is daniel stronghold yewa awori where ppn got most of their votes the last time

You are spewing traaaaasssshhhh. Daniels only stronghold is Remo and the wind of change will blow him away . Your description of Yewa people is everything short of respect.

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Alphaoscar: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha no wahala. Me think the Only SW state that GEJ stand a chance of 45% vote is Ekiti State

The only state they can try their luck in the SW is Ekiti and it is the least populated state in the region.

I am still angry with Fayemi for surrendering that state to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by HzRF(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
tanoid have no place in osun simple,,quote me again and i refer you to yaba left
OK
Sha pray tribunal favors ur thug cum gov
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You are spewing traaaaasssshhhh. Daniels only stronghold is Remo and the wind of change will blow him away . Your description of Yewa people is everything short of respect.
well i apologise,,but i urge you to google the result of 2011 election for ppn score even when the hate of daniel is still hot..forget the this online shout of change..it will be difficult to defeat a combination of federeal might,and alliance btwn the other paeties@presidential level.amosun will win no doubt but it will be a tough one btw jonah and buhari.if you doubt me add ppn's score with that that of pdp and see who wins at governorship level in 2011?
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

The only state they can try their luck in the SW is Ekiti and it is the least populated state in the region.

I am still angry with Fayemi for surrendering that state to PDP.
Fayemi isn't a politician like Aregbesola or Amosun. He couldn't keep up with the thuggish campaign of Fayose. It is a pity though
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by ChristyG(f): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ikengawo:

what type of foolish proverb is this?
not as phoolish as ur useless ibo proverbs,we hear a lot of dem with some useless nollywood movies.so shut ur gutter mouth..omo aja

4 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Fayemi isn't a politician like Aregbesola or Amosun. He couldn't keep up with the thuggish campaign of Fayose. It is a pity though
same will happen to ajimobi
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
well i apologise,,but i urge you to google the result of 2011 election for ppn score even when the hate of daniel is still hot..forget the this online shout of change..it will be difficult to defeat a combination of federeal might,and alliance btwn the other paeties@presidential level.amosun will win no doubt but it will be a tough one btw jonah and buhari.if you doubt me add ppn's score with that that of pdp and see who wins at governorship level?
The mistake in your analysis is that you are basing your judgement on 2011 and not what is applicable on ground. Bros, so many things has changed. Jonathan will not get more than 35% in ogun state. It is not about PPN/PDP/APC, it is about the resentment people have against Jonathan/PDP and the rising popularity of GMB/PYO in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by FreeGlobe(f): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Tundeajani, for Oyo state I think the popularity of Ladoja does not go beyond Ibadan. Ogbomoso is the seat of Alao Akala while ibadan, which is the largest is shared between the Governor and Ladoja. Should Ladoja and Akala support PDP, no doubt PDP will win Oyo but not with a wide margin. Politically, oyo state is very unique and the most unpredictable state in the SW. Aside Oyo, I don't see the PDP winning anywhere else in the SW, they may try in Ekiti though
later you'll deny your a yorubas boy. lmao
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oyo state I think you are underestimating the power of APC

In Ibadan, Ajimobi, Ladoja and Folari would split the votes there with the odds favouring the incumbent

Oyo town is on lockdown for APC with the king Alaafin being their main man. The Kings son, Akeem Adeyemi Aka Skimeh was former local Govt chairman and APC house of rep candidate. the next party in oyo town is Accord with Bisi Ilaka as the main man there, but in an ancestral town like Oyo, WHo can dare oppose the will of the ruler King Lamidi Adeyemi Iku Baba Yeye alase Ikeji orisa

Ogbomoso previously was a strong PDP town with the followership of Akala but now Akala has decamped to Labor Party and the APC gave the son of the King Prince Oyewunmi the ticket for the House of Rep this has ensured that a lot of Ogbomoso people are swinging towards the APC and would get a sizable number of votes

Oke Ogun this used to be a strong PDP zone with Senator Hoshea Agboola Halleluya but with the recent division in the PDP things in Oke Ogun are too close to call

In the presidential election, the presence of a Yoruba man on the ballot in person of Yemi Osinbajo has thrown most of these calculation into the dustbin.

Also the lack of credible politicians in the PDP has weakened the Jonathan movement. Akala cant openly campaign for Jonathan again and Folarin is seen as an outcast

2 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Firefire(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Barcanista is high
I want to have what he's taking
And I want to share u some if you care

Is okay, but drink responsibly. grin

It's forbidden for me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
same will happen to ajimobi
Oyo is a very peculiar case. What may help Oyo is that opposition will share votes among themselves. Ajimobi will be re-elected but not with a wide margin. Unlike in Ekiti, there are 3 major opposition candidates now in Oyo state. Ajimobi will get the majority votes in Ibadan, he will get a sizeable number in Oyo and Ogbomoso. I don't see Ajimobi defeated

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Kingspin(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
You bore me with PDP rigging elections. We have seen APC won in an election where both parties participated. When did APC became a saint. Frankly speaking, the two parties do rigged election. Yes the APC and PDP. .

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Oyo state I think you are underestimating the power of APC

In Ibadan, Ajimobi, Ladoja and Folari would split the votes there with the odds favouring the incumbent

Oyo town is on lockdown for APC with the king Alaafin being their main man. The Kings son, Akeem Adeyemi Aka Skimeh was former local Govt chairman and APC house of rep candidate. the next party in oyo town is Accord with Bisi Ilaka as the main man there, but in an ancestral town like Oyo, WHo can dare oppose the will of the ruler King Lamidi Adeyemi Iku Baba Yeye alase Ikeji orisa

Ogbomoso previously was a strong PDP town with the followership of Akala but now Akala has decamped to Labor Party and the APC gave the son of the King Prince Oyewunmi the ticket for the House of Rep this has ensured that a lot of Ogbomoso people are swinging towards the APC and would get a sizable number of votes

Oke Ogun this used to be a strong PDP zone with Senator Hoshea Agboola Halleluya but with the recent division in the PDP things in Oke Ogun are too close to call

In the presidential election, the presence of a Yoruba man on the ballot in person of Yemi Osinbajo has thrown most of these calculation into the dustbin.

Also the lack of credible politicians in the PDP has weakened the Jonathan movement. Akala cant openly campaign for Jonathan again and Folarin is seen as an outcast
Now this is what I am talking about
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
well i apologise,,but i urge you to google the result of 2011 election for ppn score even when the hate of daniel is still hot..forget the this online shout of change..it will be difficult to defeat a combination of federeal might,and alliance btwn the other paeties@presidential level.amosun will win no doubt but it will be a tough one btw jonah and buhari.if you doubt me add ppn's score with that that of pdp and see who wins at governorship level in 2011?

In 2011 the running mate isnt the Son in Law of the Late Sage like Osinbajo is

In 2011 the sitting governor was not in APC

APC would win 65% of Ogun State, I saw in the rally yesterday where they kept mentioning that Osinbajos wife is Awolowos granddaughter

That counts a lot

ALso the OBJ inflence is gone since OBJ openly campaigns against Jonathan nowadays
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by onatisi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ikengawo:
Ekiti - PDP
Ondo - PDP
OYO - APC
Lagos PDP
Ogun APC
Osun - PDP
ur analysis is 95% correct ,but remover oyo state from apc . Apc will only win lagos and ogun for governorship and presidential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Alphaoscar: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:

He won those areas because his party's govt candidate is from the area and he lost most of the subsequent elections the region. APC won the senatorial seat, 2 out of the 3 house of reps and the majority in the state house of Assembly.

And let me now give you the shocker, did you know that Osinbajo's mother is actually from that same Yewa region? Buhari was there later yesterday after the rally and he met the who is who in the region. He didn't invite them to the state capital o but he went their personally and Oshibajo was presented as a son of the soil.
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

later you'll deny your a yorubas boy. lmao
Now this is one fool. So if I discuss politics in SW means I am yoruba? Please can someone give this freeglobe the foolish poster of the month?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. / Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? / Gov Akeredolu Signs Judicial, Legislature Autonomy Bills Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.