Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis (8458 Views)

Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail / GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- / What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Did you just call Daniel Yewa son? He is not Yewa but Remo and I can assure that Buhari will score nothing less than 70% in Ogun state.

Tundeajani, your write-up is a massive insult on Yewa people and I can see you don't really know what you are talking about.
Honestly i have been having a good laugh on this thread. Gej couldn't even fill the stadium in ibadan not to talk of abeokuta and people are writing crap on this forum.

My people on ground saw over 20 buses filled with supporters following gej to every of his campaign rally in the south west.

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by lakesidepapa(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

List what aregbe has done and how it help our socio-economic growth

U believe PDP rigged while APC didn't..that thing u taking is really raw..

Even tribunal dey give aregbe headache ..

Yes they rigged the election in ife east and central, you are an ingrate and blind if u can't see what aregbe has done that help our socio - economic growth. Aregbe is having rest of mind like a fish under a river unlike ur Gej that's under pressure of not losing his seat and end up in high prison kirikiri, Aregbe don't have case as far as tribunal is concern because Omisore's petition is flop, omisore should stop giving u enemies of progress a fake hope. We say no feeeedeeeefeeee in Osun and yes to APC.

Osun Ti'n dara

Sai Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by gratiaeo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
maestroferddi:
Ekiti State: PDP 65% APC 35%

Lagos State: PDP 53% APC 47%

Ogun State: APC 58% PDP 42%

Ondo State: PDP 60% APC 40%

Osun State: APC 60% PDP 40%

Oyo State: PDP 52% APC 48%
You are on ground! Some Internet touts will be surprise after February election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Obiagelli:

Honestly i have been having a good laugh on this thread. Gej couldn't even fill the stadium in ibadan not to talk of abeokuta and people are writing crap on this forum.

My people on ground saw over 20 buses filled with supporters following gej to every of his campaign rally in the south west.
The problem is that the OP base his analysis on what was obtained in 2011

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by FreeGlobe(f): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Now this is one fool. So if I discuss politics in SW means I am yoruba? Please can someone give this freeglobe the foolish poster of the month?
ediott you didn't just discuss politics in SW, you gave out information as a son of the soil. what a shame. Anyone who reads your post can decode that.

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by gratiaeo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ikengawo:
Ekiti - PDP
Ondo - PDP
OYO - APC
Lagos PDP
Ogun PDP
Osun - APC
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

ediott you didn't just discuss politics in SW, you gave out information as a son of the soil. what a shame. Anyone who reads your post can decode that.
Perhaps, you admired my analysis... Do I even care? Abeg guy stop disturbing me
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by FreeGlobe(f): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
maestroferddi:

fayose will not allow APC get up to 35% votes in Ekiti. watch. Aregbeshola is owning salaries.
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by FreeGlobe(f): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps, you admired my analysis... Do I even care? Abeg guy stop disturbing me
you should be ashamed of yourself ijaw wannabe. I just caught you pants down. I've forgotten that okrika lady's handle, I would have tagged her to come laugh at you.
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You think everyone is unexposed like you? Allow grounded people speak.
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you should be ashamed of yourself ijaw wannabe. I just caught you pants down. I've forgotten that okrika lady's handle, I would have tagged her to come laugh at you.
According to freeglobe, whoever discuss Yoruba Politics is yoruba. Going by that logic, only Americans discuss American Politics. Only Northerners discuss northern politics... We really have lotta daft people on this planet
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by FreeGlobe(f): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Obiagelli:

The thread gives you heart attack? Don't worry, Buhari can always try again in 2019. He's not complaining.
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Obiagelli:

That guy called freeglobe is making my night. I mean someone still have such kind of thinking in the 21st century. indeed, the gods are crazy

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Ikengawo: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
gratiaeo:

Fixed

You're right I meant to put Osun as APC and Ogun as the same
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by FreeGlobe(f): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
According to freeglobe, whoever discuss Yoruba Politics is yoruba. Going by that logic, only Americans discuss American Politics. Only Northerners discuss northern politics... We really have lotta daft people on this planet
you played yourself, stop trying to save face. Its not news to us
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

He won those areas because his party's govt candidate is from the area and he lost most of the subsequent elections the region. APC won the senatorial seat, 2 out of the 3 house of reps and the majority in the state house of Assembly.

And let me now give you the shocker, did you know that Osinbajo's mother is actually from that same Yewa region? Buhari was there later yesterday after the rally and he met the who is who in the region. He didn't invite them to the state capital o but he went their personally and Oshibajo was presented as a son of the soil.
the same gni is contesting for pdp now,so what are you talking..my brother instead of progressives like obiagelli to get deceived by what you are seeign on t.v,the politics is what i am dishing out here.apc should leave fb and twitter and troop to the street to sing buhari to the people.anything short of that the tide might turn with
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by emiye(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Some people having too much high hopes for GEJ in SW, forgetting that in 2011, with massive support and goodwill, he only had 58% of SW votes, what do you think will happen in 2015 ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by griffinboy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
ChristyG:
not as phoolish as ur useless ibo proverbs,we hear a lot of dem with some useless nollywood movies.so shut ur gutter mouth..omo aja

Mind ur comment, b4 Griffin will you n ur family.

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by gebest: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
maestroferddi:

so that is how u people arrange the rigging abi?
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by lakesidepapa(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
gratiaeo:

You are on ground! Some Internet touts will be surprise after February election

U turned it upside down smiley did u forget ur glasses?
Don't worry, Febuhari is around the corner, I will just advise u to be free from sugar because sugar will aid shock into hypertension, hypertension lead to stroke and stroke lead to death.

SW for Buhari.... 100percent

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by atlwireles: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oyo and Ogun have small parties with lots of power. SDP in Ogun and LP&AP Oyo. They are not pro APC. That's what matters. grin The only state in the Southwest, where the PDP machine is lacking is Osun. I expect, a 55-45 Buhari victory. All other states are leaning PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Oyo is a very peculiar case. What may help Oyo is that opposition will share votes among themselves. Ajimobi will be re-elected but not with a wide margin. Unlike in Ekiti, there are 3 major opposition candidates now in Oyo state. Ajimobi will get the majority votes in Ibadan, he will get a sizeable number in Oyo and Ogbomoso. I don't see Ajimobi defeated
there is nothing peculiar about oyo,oyo is just like ekiti to be gotten by the best politrickians..which i am sure ajimobi is never one of.i love the man but he is too gentimanly for oyo politics he should have finished both ladoja and akala long before now with their past fraud.ajimobi is too gentle.
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Swizdoe(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
OGUN STATE

THE CASE OF OGUN STATE IS QUITE DICEY.lots of parties here and there.sdp,upn,pdp apc and otherrs.for the presidential,it will be a tough battle as PDP still has a great structures here.all the upn sdp and co are just chameleons,they are still the pdp.the unfortunate thing however for the pdp is that amosun has really performed beyond expectation.it will be difficult ro speak ill of the apc except you are a politician in public.the roads are there including other performance.

But a throng in the back bone of the apc will be the yewa people who are strongly behind their son daniel even if he is not in the books of the people in totality.gej should allign well with GNI,daniel,and the sdp for him to give the batlle to amosun.the zone i mention is the ygbo of ogun state,they will support you so long you are their son or brought to them by their son,performance is out of it.though i still see amosun touncing them silly even in their fathers backyard,i urge the pdp to take the transformfation narrative to yewa and shower them money as they do to the southeast,then they can start from there and spread throught ogun state.

In summary APC 55 PDP 45
You are very wrong dude..
First of all, Daniel is not from Yewaland but Ijebuland.. Secondly, pdp has followings in ijebu and yewa because they felt cheated by SIA for focusing his projects more on Abeokuta but the bottomline is that they don't like Jonathan either.
Using such permutations to judge the presidential elections might be wrong. Even me myself is strongly opposed to SIA 2nd term ambition but I won't be voting for gej either.
Osoba maybe anti-amosun in ogun state but he can never support gej at the national level.
Take my word
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:
Oyo and Ogun have small parties with lots of power. SDP in Ogun and LP&AP Oyo. They are not pro APC. That's what matters. grin The only in the Southwest, where the PDP machine is lacking is Osun. I expect, a 55-45 Buhari victory. All other states are leaning PDP.
the first time i will agree with you sir,to add the amall parties are doign more of grassroot campaign than apc who are concentrating more online fellows who will surely never vote

2 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Alphaoscar: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
the same gni is contesting for pdp now,so what are you talking..my brother instead of progressives like obiagelli to get deceived by what you are seeign on t.v,the politics is what i am dishing out here.apc should leave fb and twitter and troop to the street to sing buhari to the people.anything short of that the tide might turn with

I am from the area and I am telling you the koko. I was at the rally yesterday and I can tell you that even SDP will pose more threat than PDP this time around and Presidential election is a different ball game.

APC win Ogun state fair and square and you will come back here in february.
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Swizdoe:

First of all, Daniel is not from Yewaland but Ijebuland.. Secondly, pdp has followings in ijebu and yewa because they felt cheated by SIA for focusing his projects more on Abeokuta but the bottomline is that they don't like Jonathan either.
Using such permutations to judge the presidential elections might be wrong. Even me myself is strongly opposed to SIA 2nd term ambition but I won't be voting for gej either.
Osoba maybe anti-amosun in ogun state but he can never support gej at the national level.
Take my word
daniels boy gni is from yewa do the calculation
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Alphaoscar: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Swizdoe:

Take my word
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by atlwireles: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Swizdoe:

[b]Osoba maybe anti-amosun in ogun state but he can never support gej at the national level.
[/b]Take my word

Can you explain why Osoba might not support Jonathan?
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I am from the area and I am telling you the koko. I was at the rally yesterday and I can tell you that even SDP will pose more threat than PDP this time around and Presidential election is a different ball game.

APC win Ogun state fair and square and you will come back here in february.
they will win but not with wide margin as will happen in osun,,for amosun it is signed and delevered even for third term
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
On the TV?
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:

Can you explain why Osoba might not support Jonathan?
remind him osoba was at watch the watcher launch and the chairman of the occasion

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by muhamm3d: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
maestroferddi:

you are smoking watery stool....u mumu die!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? / NERC, Eko DISCO Sued For N50m Over Exorbitant Bill, Others / Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.