Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians (21098 Views)

Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Are You Ready? A Short Message To Christians By Lyoncrescent / Why Use The Letter 'X' When Referring To Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by sameera025: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
lastmessenger:

Jesus was dying on the cross as a man. Here God the father was sacrificing him for the sins of the whole world. He has turned his back on Christ. The union between the father and the son is no longer there and here Jesus felt forsaken( he was talking like a man).

So you are saying God made a son, the son he made is still himself. So he made another one of himself, turned jesus/himself into a man, then turned his back on himself/son, broke the union between himself and made himself/Jesus pay for the sins of the people he created. And finally his son/himself felt forsaken by God/himself. Can we also conclude and say a man God died for the sins of people? But God can't actually die can he? Correct me where I am wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by nnenneigbo(f): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
ebamma:
and this says that he is an atheist?,
dude go pray last salat prayer for mosque abeg

you know he's a muslim, 100%

1 Like

Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by lastmessenger: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
sameera025:

So you are saying God made a son, the son he made is still himself. So he made another one of himself, turned jesus/himself into a man, then turned his back on himself/son, broke the union between himself and made himself/Jesus pay for the sins of the people he created. And finally his son/himself felt forsaken by God/himself. Can we also conclude and say a man God died for the sins of people? But God can't actually die can he? Correct me where I am wrong.
With God all things are possible. Another you need to understand is that Jesus was not created. Jesus has always been there and we are told that through Him( Christ ) everything that was made was made.
Jesus Christ a part of the Godhead took the form of a man and died for the sins of the whole.when he was on earth he was in connection with the father( enjoyed fellowship with him) but during the sacrifice He has to die like a man and that is why He reacted and cried like a man. He felt forsaken and even before He died He actually asked for the cup to be taken from Him if it is possible( still showing his human nature)
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by sameera025: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
lastmessenger:

With God all things are possible. Another you need to understand is that Jesus was not created. Jesus has always been there and we are told that through Him( Christ ) everything that was made was made.
Jesus Christ a part of the Godhead took the form of a man and died for the sins of the whole.when he was on earth he was in connection with the father( enjoyed fellowship with him) but during the sacrifice He has to die like a man and that is why He reacted and cried like a man. He felt forsaken and even before He died He actually asked for the cup to be taken from Him if it is possible( still showing his human nature)

So if he always existed, that means all the messengers before him should have worshiped and known him and preached about him since you have now acknowledged the trinity always existed. He felt forsaken by the father that is still himself. I still haven't heard anything about the father though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by Ifeann(f): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
AgentOfAllah:
make a pick

you don't need to educate me on why more blacks are incarcerated than others I know why. Nevertheless, the white man who sees the statistics and turns a blind eye to the root cause, that is, the abject economic policies of the state towards black people, would be tempted to assume there is something that makes blacks naturally gravitate towards criminality. I hope you understand that I am not trying to make a religious analogy here because this point is lost on you. You seem to ignore the lopsided political injustices meted to Muslim majority populations by the Western powers, and are all too happy to play on numbers. You're not the only one who can tell stories with numbers, you know?
I see your point though, why should you bother educating me when you've failed to educate yourself first?

Please don't bother educating me on how god instructing its followers to kill every man, woman, child, except virgins is not "violence of a senseless and brutal nature" (Numbers 31) or how good ordained that the punishment for a kid who curses their parent is death (exodus 21:17). If you try to educate me, you'll be wasting your Mb and time. You really shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Please don't bother educating me on how god commanded genocides for thousands of years, only to change after sacrificing its innocent son, who wasn't really sacrificed because it brought him back to life. I would feel tortured if you did!

No, don't argue with me... Go educate yourself first.

Once again u leave me with no doubt that u don't know much about the root cause of the problems from Islam and of course christain theology. .. u really need to educate yourself on a topic before engaging in a polemic on it. .. like i said to you before i can't be bothered . .... but i will make a reply to this statement. ..
You said,
""Nevertheless, the white man who sees the statistics and turns a blind eye to the root cause, that is, the abject economic policies of the state towards black people, would be tempted to assume there is something that makes blacks naturally gravitate towards criminality. I hope you understand that I am not trying to make a religious analogy here because this point is lost on you. You seem to ignore the lopsided political injustices meted to Muslim majority populations by the Western powers, and are all too happy to play on numbers. You're not the only one who can tell stories with numbers, you know?"

Take your time and read your comments again. ...lt is shameful how Muslims in particular including people such as your self are quick to blame the "white man" for every thing. .i am surprised you did nt also blame the Jews and zionists like Muslims often do for all their problems. ..do you know how much the Muslim world gets as grants, aid and economic development loans from the white man. ..Saudi arabia , Qatar, dubia etc are all what they are today because of the help of the white man. ... Yet we see these countries/States maybe with the exception of dubia have poor human rights records. . , little Regard for women and of course christain, atheist and shi'a persecution. The more popular countries with the terror issues are states like Pakistan, afghan, yemen etc who are given billions in military support by the "white man" yet we see groups like the Taliban insisting on islamisation amongst other demands. ..
Let's take a look at the Western world. .. Jews, Africans , Asians ,(Christian and atheist) arabs etc migrate to countries like France, Britian, Belgium, Spain etc and they assimilate and become productive citizens but for the Muslims , it's a different story. . They always claim discrimination. . They always present their drama while the kafir migrants live their dream. ..
my friend it has very little to do with economic policies and everything to do with Islam. .. if Muslims spent less time reciting that hateful book, going to Almajiri schools and madrassas and more time actually developing themselves with a real education maybe just maybe terrorism will be less of a global problem and leading export from the Muslim world.

1 Like

Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by tola9ja: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by lastmessenger: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
sameera025:

So if he always existed, that means all the messengers before him should have worshiped and known him and preached about him since you have now acknowledged the trinity always existed. He felt forsaken by the father that is still himself. I still haven't heard anything about the father though.
All the messengers or prophets worshipped him but not as Christ the savior and redeemer of the whole world.
Jesus is not the father. I think I have in my own understanding explained the Godhead to you. The son( a part of the Godhead) took the form of a man and died to redeem man.if while He is on Earth He existed as a man, is it a big deal that He has to cry out in pain while hanging on the cross. The cry on on the cross has another meaning. It means that life will become horrible when a man does not have God.it all depends on the lesson you want to learn from that single incident.
All the revelation of God that you read in the Old Testament shows God the father in action.
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by malvisguy212: 12:07am On Jan 18, 2015
sameera025:

Jesus is the fullness of God,God dwell in the flash to have a personal relationship with his creatures,fullfiled his promise he gave to us, adam sin and lost the relationship he had with God, however, God is merciful and loving, he decided to reconcile us back to himself.

This is the question no Muslim have been able to answer;

The quran say God change the face of Jesus to judas and the Jews killed judas instead of Jesus. In other word, Allah created a false religion with his own hand and waited for 600 years before sending muhammed to say "they crucified him not" ALL THE JEW THAT BELIEVE JESUS WAS KILLED BEFORE THE COMING OF MUHAMMED , WHO GONNA TAKE THE BLAME FOR THERE UNBELIEF? ALLAH OR SATAN? No doubt Allah is the same as devil, you guys misinterpreted the holiness of God.

Muhammed is like the ethiopian eunuch in Acts chapter 8, he was reading the bible without understanding until the holy spirit told Philip to go and guide him, your cannal mind can't interpret the true nature of God.

1 Like

Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by malvisguy212: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2015
sameera025:

when the prophets of God want to deliver the message of God, they start like this "the word of God came to me"(you know,the bible say Jesus is the word of God) ONLY Jesus start his message like this "verily,verily I say unto you" in other word Jesus is God that is given the prophet his message.
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by malvisguy212: 12:26am On Jan 18, 2015
nnenneigbo:

you know he's a muslim, 100%
The Qur’an is based completely on the
personal experiences of one
illiterate man spanning a period of 23
years. Only one person
allegedly saw the “angel.” Only one
person allegedly heard a voice.
The entire faith is limited to one book
with only one person who
allegedly received the vision. There is
absolutely no way to verify
anything. Our question is, “Does not this
then mean that the only way to become
a Muslim is to take this one man’s word
for it?”
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by sameera025: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus is the fullness of God,God dwell in the flash to have a personal relationship with his creatures,fullfiled his promise he gave to us, adam sin and lost the relationship he had with God, however, God is merciful and loving, he decided to reconcile us back to himself.

This is the question no Muslim have been able to answer;

The quran say God change the face of Jesus to judas and the Jews killed judas instead of Jesus. In other word, Allah created a false religion with his own hand and waited for 600 years before sending muhammed to say "they crucified him not" ALL THE JEW THAT BELIEVE JESUS WAS KILLED BEFORE THE COMING OF MUHAMMED , WHO GONNA TAKE THE BLAME FOR THERE UNBELIEF? ALLAH OR SATAN? No doubt Allah is the same as devil, you guys misinterpreted the holiness of God.

Muhammed is like the ethiopian eunuch in Acts chapter 8, he was reading the bible without understanding until the holy spirit told Philip to go and guide him, your cannal mind can't interpret the true nature of God.

The only reason why I'm am answering this post is to clarify this to others who may read your post and think you make sense. Your behavior and the way you conduct your conversations do not deserve my acknowledgment. You are here to represent your religion yet you do not do so in commendable manner. Telling a religious person they worship the devil. Your actions don't in any way reflect the character of Jesus who you look up to.

Yes, Islam denies the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. Muslims believe that God rescued Jesus from the schemes of the unbelievers and raised Christ to heaven. The general Islamic view is that someone else was crucified in Jesus' place, Judas Iscariot was the one whom the unbelievers killed.

Judas was made to look like Jesus on the night when Christ was to be crucified. The unbelieving Jews thought that they had crucified Christ when in reality it was Judas that they had killed.

Why give the enemy the power of killing Jesus? Wouldn't that be them winning? Were they acting in the way of God by helping God kill him for his sins. No, they were killing him for the faith he was spreading. When they killed him, was he dying for the sins of the jews who brutaly crucified him as well?

If anything, Islam does more justice to Jesus for not giving the enemy the satisfaction of having killing someone so special as the messenger of God. Jesus had the last laugh.

There is no false religion for where you believe the messengers before Jesus did not know of Jesus as Jesus but as the father that know one has told me about yet, We believe all the messengers worshiped and spread the message of the same, one Almighty God from the beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by sameera025: 12:59am On Jan 18, 2015
I enjoyed sharing my story with everyone. Through this thread I was able to learn from and interact with a few of you and I have sincerely enjoyed these discussions. Thank you for those of you who have conducted yourselves in the manner your religion teaches you to. I can be reached via PM for those with more sincere questions. Enough time has been invested on this thread.

1 Like

Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by sameera025: 1:02am On Jan 18, 2015
K
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by nnenneigbo(f): 1:40am On Jan 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
The Qur’an is based completely on the
personal experiences of one
illiterate man spanning a period of 23
years. Only one person
allegedly saw the “angel.” Only one
person allegedly heard a voice.
The entire faith is limited to one book
with only one person who
allegedly received the vision. There is
absolutely no way to verify
anything. Our question is, “Does not this
then mean that the only way to become
a Muslim is to take this one man’s word
for it?”
Have you read about what happened when he got the calling?

Fabrication and a lot of plagiarism is what all this is about.

He also believed he was poessed by a demon. Those in the know might share more light into this....
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by nnenneigbo(f): 2:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Just read this and I'm stunned and flabbergasted. Someone please tell me this is made up as I don't even want to believe it.

Muhammad’s Demon: He Originally Thought He Was Possessed
normal_Islam_Mohammed_1

The Muslim religion originated in the mind of a man named Muhammad. He appears to have been plagued by demons from very early in his life. Robert Payne was an historian of the mid-20th century whose impeccable credentials make his documented accounts of the invention and spread of Islam impossible to deny with any sincerity of protest.

The Childhood Demons

In his work titled, “Holy Sword: The Story of Islam from Muhammad to the Present,” (Copyright owned by Payne, 1959) he provides hundreds of pages of detail, documentation and historical data. In his chapter titled, “The Messenger of God,” he sites pro-Islamic sources and the accounts of faithful friends of Muhammad while describing the birth and early life of Muhammad. In his detailed account of the visions that Muhammad claimed to have experienced which led to the creation of a new religion called Islam, Payne tells us that these experiences had Muhammad and others very close to him convinced that he was under demonic influence! We quote Payne:

“Muhammad was about five years old when he suffered the first of the strange visitations which came to him at intervals throughout his life.

“He was walking in a field with one of Halima’s sons when he suddenly fell down, shouting as he sprawled on the ground that two men in white garments were splitting open his belly and stirring it up.

“Asked what happened, he spoke of two angels who had cut open his belly, searching for something, though he did not know what it was. The shepherd was afraid he was possessed by a devil and said he should be returned to Mecca before his malady became the talk of the town.” 1 (Emphasis Ours)

In the life of Jesus, the Pharisees dropped the accusation that he “had a demon” but not because Jesus appeared to be demon-possessed. There were no demonic visions in the life of Jesus. Jesus never writhed in agony claiming angels were torturing Him.

The accusation from the Pharisees came simply as a result of what Jesus TAUGHT. And they thought that if they used scare tactics, people might run from Jesus. But their accusation was so stunningly empty, that even those of their own ranks said, “There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings. And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him? Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?” (John 10:19-21, kjv)

We would do well to note that not only did Muhammad resemble those who Jesus cast demons out of, but that Muhammad never once healed a blind man or made a lame man to walk. Muhammad was not a man of miracles. But, as we shall see, he was a man of murder and mayhem.

The Adulthood Demons of an Illiterate, Suicidal “Prophet”

The childhood demonic visions continued in the life of Muhammad right into his adult life. It was at this time that he refers to the visions as being “great” and upon which he would base many of his new doctrines and practices in the new religion that he was inventing. There was a problem, however. Muhammad was ILLITERATE. He could not read or write. But, conveniently, he had a vision in which he was supposedly given the supernatural ability to read.

Again, we quote Payne:

“As Muhammad told the story of his first great revelation, he was lying asleep or in a trance, wrapped in his cloak, when he heard a voice saying: “Read!” He answered: “I cannot read” The voice said again: “Read!” He answered: “I do not know how to read.” Once more, this time with terrible force, the voice said: “Read!” He answered: “What can I read?” The voice thundered:

Read in the name of your Lord, the Creator, Who created man from a clot of blood! …” 2

Whoever this visitor was, he was speaking falsehood. Was man created from “a clot of blood”? Absolutely not. Genesis 2:7 (kjv) clearly says, “And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground…” This is scientifically verified. Man is made of the same composition of a hand of dirt. You basically take the chemicals and minerals of dirt, add water and you have a man…if God is the chemist, of course.

Payne continues:

“He read the words, though he had never read before,…
“Trembling, he went out of the cave onto the hillside, not knowing what had happened to him, and afraid he must be a sha’ir or possessed.” 3

How convenient that he could read during this vision. And how strange that he would come away thinking that he was DEMON POSSESSED. You will never find an example of a prophet of God receiving a message from God only to wonder if he was full of the devil. But Muhammad was so convinced of the fact that he was possessed by demons that he contemplated suicide! Payne explains:

“He was in such agony of mind that he thought of throwing himself off a precipice, and then he heard a voice form heaven saying, “O, Muhammad! You are Allah’s messenger, and I am Gabriel!” 4

Who is this “Gabriel”?

One thing is for certain, this was not the Gabriel who announced the birth of Jesus Christ (Luke 1:26-27). The Biblical Gabriel would never have uttered false information (ie., “from a clot of blood”) and would never point the world to “Allah’s Messenger”. Gabriel is the messenger of Jesus Christ.

But the Bible does tell us that Satan and fallen angels do visit people and pose as something they are not. The apostle Paul warned, “For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.” (2 Corinthians 11:13-14, kjv)

Could it be that Satan posed as Gabriel, possessing Muhammad and creating a false religion that would damn it’s followers to an eternal Hell and cause the murder of millions of Jews and Christians over the past 1400 years?

Muhammad The False Prophet

As a result of these and other “visions”, Muhammad would tell his hearers that they should junk their idols (as he did in Mecca) and the God of the Bible (as he did in Yathrib) and follow only Allah. Ironically, the TRUE prophet called Moses warned of men like Muhammad who would come on the scene to deceive people.

Moses said, “If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. (Deuteronomy 13:1-3, kjv)

Muhammad flunked the test.

— G. A. Miller

1 Robert Payne, The Holy Sword: The Story of Islam from Muhammad to the Present. Taken from the chapter titled, “The Messenger of God,”. Pgs. 28-29. Copyright 1959, by Robert Payne. First Collier Books Edition, 1962.

2 Robert Payne, The Holy Sword: The Story of Islam from Muhammad to the Present. Taken from the chapter titled, “The Messenger of God,”. Pgs. 32-33. Copyright 1959, by Robert Payne. First Collier Books Edition, 1962.

3 Ibid.

4 Ibid.

“Violence and terrorism are endemic to Islam. It makes “converts” by the threat of death and holds them by fear. The penalty for attempting to leave this “religion of peace” is death. Worldwide terrorism is encouraged by a covering and obsequious West that has licked the boots of Islam to keep the oil flowing. Truth, justice and right have been sacrificed to evil on the altar of compromise, intimidation and fear.” —The Berean Call: Q&A, page 6 of the March 2006 edition (Volume XXI No. 3). www.thebereancall.org

http://bbfohio.com/muhammads-demon-he-originally-thought-he-was-possessed/
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by Ifeann(f): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2015
sameera025:

The only reason why I'm am answering this post is to clarify this to others who may read your post and think you make sense. Your behavior and the way you conduct your conversations do not deserve my acknowledgment. You are here to represent your religion yet you do not do so in commendable manner. Telling a religious person they worship the devil. Your actions don't in any way reflect the character of Jesus who you look up to.

Yes, Islam denies the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. Muslims believe that God rescued Jesus from the schemes of the unbelievers and raised Christ to heaven. The general Islamic view is that someone else was crucified in Jesus' place, Judas Iscariot was the one whom the unbelievers killed.

Judas was made to look like Jesus on the night when Christ was to be crucified. The unbelieving Jews thought that they had crucified Christ when in reality it was Judas that they had killed.

Why give the enemy the power of killing Jesus? Wouldn't that be them winning? Were they acting in the way of God by helping God kill him for his sins. No, they were killing him for the faith he was spreading. When they killed him, was he dying for the sins of the jews who brutaly crucified him as well?

If anything, Islam does more justice to Jesus for not giving the enemy the satisfaction of having killing someone so special as the messenger of God. Jesus had the last laugh.

There is no false religion for where you believe the messengers before Jesus did not know of Jesus as Jesus but as the father that know one has told me about yet, We believe all the messengers worshiped and spread the message of the same, one Almighty God from the beginning.

Yet again u contradict your sources. ... no where is it mentioned in the lie in your quran about who was crucified ... most of your scholars claim it was an innocent man Simon of Cyrene , who helped Jesus with the cross after his scourging ... this idea was a common heresy during Mohammeds time. .

There was a Christian heresy in the centuries before and around the time of Mohammed’s century (7th) called “Docetism”. One of the odd features of Docetism was the belief that the true God had put up a simulacrum, or “double”, of Jesus on the cross in order
to deceive witnesses. The anti-heresy Christian writer Irenaeus
in the late 2nd century A.D. catalogued certain heretics with
Docetic tendencies, among them Basilides who, as A.K.M. Adam
puts it (paraphrasing Irenaeus’s “Against Heresies II.xxiv.4):
“…taught that the Nous took human form as Jesus in order to
make the unborn, nameless Father known. Since the Nous was
inhabiting Jesus, he—the Nous—could not actually suffer and
die, but changed places with Simon of Cyrene, who was
transfigured to resemble Jesus, and was crucified while the
actual Jesus/Nous stood aside and laughed.”
Historians, on the basis of the Hadiths and Sira, conjecture
that Mohammed had some discussions with some Christians in
Arabia. Considering the garbled nature of the Koran and
Hadiths concerning the Biblical lore, it’s quite possible that the
Christians who influenced Mohammed were heretics, including Docetists.

Your Koran says
Qur'an 4:157
They said (in boast), "we killed christ jesus the son of mary, the messenger of Allah". But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubt, without(certain) knowledge, but only conjective to follow, for a surety they killed him not.

And

Qur'an 9: 30
"AND THE JEWS SAY, EZRA IS THE SON OF Allah, AND THE CHRISTIAN SAY: THE MESSIAH IS THE SON OF Allah, THESE ARE THE WORDS OF THEIR MOUTHS; THEY INITIATE THE SAYING OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED; MAY Allah DESTROY THEM; HOW THEY ARE TURNED AWAY

Mohamed said all this when itis clearfrom the early christain scripture and inthe oldtestament that Jesus is the the Sonof God. In Mark 14:61-62, Jesus claimed to be the Son of Man (Daniel 7:13) and
David's Lord (Psalm 110:1)
Jesus helped people who called him Lord, and never rebuked when people worshipped him (Matthew 14:30-33)
Moreover in John 5:22-23 22 , the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honour the Son just as they honour the Father. Whoever does not honour the Son does not honour the Father, who sent him. Jesus judges us all, Jesus is one with God and the son of God. The scripture is very clear on the nature of Jesus. Check also Mathew 11:27, 17:5,John 5:17-18 and peters answer to Christ's question about who he was in Mathew 16:16.

The scripture is also very clear in;
1 John 2:22, 'Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that
Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." Several times this term is used in the plural, and can be applied to almost anyone who is opposed to Christ. Those who deny that Jesus came in the flesh are anti-Christ or of the spirit of antichrist.

1 John 4:1
beloved,believe not every spirit,but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets has gone into the world.

So malvisguy212 is correct to assert islam is of the devil....

This is one of the ways to discern a false teacher from a true one.
In 1 Corinthians 14:33 My bible tells me in clear terms that God is not the author of confusion. There is so much confusion in Islam ask the Wahabi, Salafists, sunnis, shites alwaites, ahmedies. They kill each other because of thier differences. .

My bible also tell me in Matthew 7:15-20,“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."
Islams fruits are rotten and that's the truth my friend.

So in conclusion;
God the father acknowledged Jesus as his son (john 17:5)
Jesus called himself the Son of God as well as the Son of man
His disciples called him the son of God.
Isaiah from the old testament prophesied about him and called him the son of God.
Angel Gabriel in the first chapter of Luke called Jesus the Son of God.
John the baptist called Jesus the son of God.
The Jews who hated him accused him of claiming he is the Son of God and planned his crucifixion because of this. .
Demons he casted out called him the son of God.

Yet u Muslims choose to believe the words of a monotheistic pagan sex addicted slave trader mass murderer illiterate Arab paedophile who said a few nice things and who died after he was poisoned by a woman.

Why didn't ur allah bring a double to save Mohammed who was the last and most important prophet according to u Muslims, why did he let him to suffer for 4 years before dying in great pain. .. my sister in humanity open ur mind to truth, soften ur heart to Christ's love and purge ur brain of the lies u have been made to believe from Islam. ... Who is the lair, he that denys the (relationship between) the father and the son...

May the one true God, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, father of Jesus set you free when u come to him for truth.

2 Likes

Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Young lady u should still be ashamed of your religon it is the cause of 80% of the trouble in the world.

2 Likes

Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by Rich4god(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Before I sign out from this thread, will want to draw my conclusion based on the discussion we had so far and from my real life exp...*i myt b wrong though*

From what sameera025 have said so far, islam might be a peaceful religion and might have some peaceful teachings... But there is a problem with it.... The problem is that muslims arent exposed to the real teaching of islam and radical imams, scholars and terrorists exploit this lack of exposure to use innocent muslims to perpetrate evil. And this exposure comes mainly with development, socialization, education and freedom to do things on their own account. Take for instance, there are heavy rally against charlie hebdo in many muslims countries... But these countries where the protest is being stage are poor countries like niger, afgan, pakistan. But take a look at saudia, dubai, qatar, jordan and co... All these countries hardly involved in mass protest that leads to violence and loose of life. Look at the ple protestn now, they are all middle or lower class citizens and are not really opportuned to be fully educated... Now, part of the solution could be, solved by the scholars if they imbide secular subjects into their islamiyya schools and also ensure that they curb from the ground stage, any imam that preaches violence... *there are are whole lot of radical islamic preachers in kano* also let their be a little freedom with the way islamic leaders rule their pple... TBC...
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by Macelliot(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lalasticlala pls move this thread to the front page. Pls I beg you!
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by malvisguy212: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
sameera025:

I think this is not an attempt to answer my question,you just want to quote me so that the viewers will say you attempt my question. Who is at fault for the unbelief of the Jews? I guess it Allah that caused there unbelief ,those that died before muhammed,who will take the blame for there unbelief ?

Let me tell you the truth,Jesus was crucified dead and resurrect .I will present to you two verse from the quran, they both talk about the prophecies of the death of Jesus and john the baptist.

The following Qur’anic verse records Jesus as saying:
Surah 19:33: Peace on me the day I
was born, and the day I die, and the
day I shall be raised alive! (Pickthall)

We can read an almost identical
passage about John the Baptist in Surah
19:15. Note the similarity in the
wordings:

Surah 19:15: And peace on him on
the day he was born, and on the day
he dies, and on the day he is raised
to life. (Shakir)

The two verse can be understood with chronological sequence of event, died,buried and resurrect,but in the case of Jesus Muslim scholars shift the death of Jesus to a future event by disorder the chronological sequence of event,but in the case of john the baptist,they have no problems of shifting the death of john to the future.

Yusuf Ali, in his footnote of Surah 19:33:
“…Christ was not crucified (S. IV. 157).
But those who believe that he never
died should ponder over this
verse.” (Ali, “The Holy Qur’an”,
p.774, f. 2485.)
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by Dewze(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
sameera025:

You can't practice religion without knowledge, and to be honest I believe less privileged Muslims are better Muslims than the more fortunate ones. They don't have money to get western education so the focus on practicing their religion. The problem comes in with influence though. Uneducated Muslims are easily manipulated into following extremism though because they believe what there are told. They don't have the knowledge to read and understand certain things for themselves.
You say poor muslims lack the knowledge to read and understand certain things in their religion and one can't practice religion without knowledge, yet you say these poor ones make better muslims than the rich. Is this not a contradiction?
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
lacasa:
I love Islam

Ignorance is wat causes the hate

cool

i get kwetion for you. Will you answer
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by praxs(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Please can you clarify me on the issue of 72 virgins in paradise?
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Pls sister, just as the old testament had some really scary stuff and had been superceded by a new testament, dont you agree wit president of egypt on the need for reformation of the koran?
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by jadelyn007(f): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2015
Sameera025 I like the way you are very calm in answering the questions.

Like you said, when you first came into nigeria both the christians and southerners welcomed you with both arms, you felt comfortable practicing your religion Until boko haram started committing crimes in the name of Islam.

Now the christians don't want to have anything to do with you, same with southerners. Would you blame them? No! Will you succeed in your attempt to make them not see you in the light of your islamic brothers who have turned terrorists? I think not.

My advice to you;
It is easier to attack a problem from the root cause and not from the result. The root cause of this problem is violence in the name of your religion and the result is hatred against the rest of you.

These groups are springing up in leaps n bounds everyday because the majority are not condemning it openly.

Killing of muslims in another country sparked a riot from muslims here in nigeria. Why do these same muslims who were protesting not protest when boko haram started killing christians early 2007 before they turned on every other person?

Even now why do these islamic nations not stage something like a crusade, a rally worldwide to condemn all these terrorist groups? Why the dead silence from them.

In some countries a muslim that converts to another religion faces a death sentence as is seen in the sudanese woman who was eventually rescued by international organisations. Does this act signify peace?
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by jadelyn007(f): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2015
A good start will be TV and radio adverts by all your nasfat organisations like the one on child trafficking, prostitution, vaccination, driving safely.

Have a TV advert dissociating your religion from boko haram stating islamic verses that support peace. Advice them against joining boko haram in the hopes that they will get aljana or what you call it.
Post security phones numbers to report to incase they have any information as regards boko haram activities.

Let this also be in hausa language on the bbc hausa station. Hausas listen to news too, I see them everywhr with the small transistors radio.

This single act will change the mindset of not only christians and southerners towards the religion and it will serve as a deterrent to all the uneducated who might be decieved by boko haram into joining their unholy activities.

Do you agree with me??

2 Likes

Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by 9jaforlife: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
lastmessenger:

Jesus was dying on the cross as a man. Here God the father was sacrificing him for the sins of the whole world. He has turned his back on Christ. The union between the father and the son is no longer there and here Jesus felt forsaken( he was talking like a man).

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard cheesy
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by lastmessenger: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
9jaforlife:

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard cheesy

It is ridiculous to you because you lack understanding.
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by 9jaforlife: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
lastmessenger:

It is ridiculous to you because you lack understanding.

Yes I do! Pardon me cos I find it impossible to grasp this absurdity...

lastmessenger:

Where do I even start?
... First of all the idea that God died is droll grin
... Then union between them didn't only end; father turned his back on his beloved son
... He lived as god but died as a man!! cheesy

Pleasee save me further lecture/torture, I beg you in Jesus name
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by lastmessenger: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
9jaforlife:

Yes I do! Pardon me cos I find it impossible to grasp this absurdity...

Where do I even start?
... First of all the idea that God died is droll grin
... Then union between them didn't only end; father turned his back on his beloved son
... He lived as god but died as a man!! cheesy

Pleasee save me further lecture/torture, I beg you in Jesus name

No matter how much you try a new born baby will never understand algebra
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by 9jaforlife: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
lastmessenger:

No matter how much you try a new born baby will never understand algebra

You're so funny grin

Why should the concept of God be so algebraic? Isn't it meant for all? Do you have to be a genius to understand it?

Secondly, your comparison is baseless. Being a newly born baby is not a bad thing. Even Jesus was once newly born. Besides, only a lun.atic will try to explain algebra to a newly born baby, even an id.iot will not. Thank you for trying sha... grandpa!
Re: A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians by lastmessenger: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
9jaforlife:

You're so funny grin

Why should the concept of God be so algebraic? Isn't it meant for all? Do you have to be a genius to understand it?

Secondly, your comparison is baseless. Being a newly born baby is not a bad thing. Even Jesus was once newly born. Besides, only a lun.atic will try to explain algebra to a newly born baby, even an id.iot will not. Thank you for trying sha... grandpa!

Exactly what I am saying? The stuff I am trying to share is far beyond your ability to understand. Just take a rest boy. I did not write that for people like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Blessing Utanung Pictured Praying For Ohworode of Olomu kingdom / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible / Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.