Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,501 members, 7,861,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (83248 Views)

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by shrek4(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2015
Concerning the picture, does it occur to you (OP) that a call might av come thru to Her (Dolapo Osinbajo) fone at that moment? From the angle of shot, the picture doesn't show her left arm (she might be a leftie). What is ur first reaction when your fone rings? You check the caller ID ...

Or

The fone started ringing before Mrs Buhari got out of her car, but Mrs Osinbajo chose to honour Mrs Buhari by ignoring the call but to greet the latter. And after the exchange of pleasantaries, she decided to check who it was, she might as well be expecting an important call.

My point is this: We should think rationally and maybe before you start a thread like this, you shld task you brain, be creative. Don't let people think for you.

God didn't create you to ask questions like this. If this a political stunt, well you failed. Educated/learned people won't resort to condescending issues like this to me headlines.

@Seun, to be honest... Av been a member since 2008. Forget the fact that you are making money from this forum, the baseless and irresponsible topics that goes to the front page these days will make NL wack. If you want to compete with international leading fora then you should do proper background check on your mods.
NL ought to stay neutral and apolitical in this period, if you become a tool to be used by these politicians, then you name will go down in the records, for good or bad.
This is 2015, not 1995... Let's tackle issue based arguments and not some trivia BS.

Hundreds of people died in Baga(in the north, for those that aren't aware), no one is talking about this. If one or 2 of these people were related to you, you won't be talking about an irrelevant issue as this (thread). The world cries for us, but we are having a comic session, laughing at every thing that happens.

What will be ur excuse? How do u explain to the next generation that you didn't do anything to mke a positive impact? Or do you think the world ends after your demise?

For those that will castigate me nd this little write-up, I hand you over to God to judge you accordingly, Except I hve an ulterior motive for this nation. Yet, I won't respond to your insults/accusations. So don't bother!

God Bless Nigeria,
Viva Africa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Direct your question to the woman gearing up to play House maid...A whole proffessor's wife...chai..What an Embarrassment..My heart goes out to free Yorubas..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you see your life. Tribalism has made you take leave of your senses. which one is free Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2015
dragan:

Yeah, because its exactly the same thing as trying to use a picture taken at a split second to insinuate someone is bowing and having an idiot Mod promote it.
Do you have other ways to promote Nairaland other than what him and his mods are doing?
Do me I do u more like it

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Always quick to insult someone's mother goes a long way to show you were raised by a bitter dad who chased your mum away after she must have slept with one of the neighbours.

Afterall you graduated with 2.81 a miserable 3rd class so I want to believe you should be categorised with your paymaster who is an illiterate.
2.81 is a second class lower,so be well informed before coming here to state rubbish.Just of recent,one of ur tribe's men just got fired for stealing 2.2million Naira from the organisation I'm working with.Is ur tribe cursed with all sorts of evil acts?Ur tribe is ever greedy when it comes to money issues.Are u just cursed with greed or u lack good morals?U started saying rubbish about the wife of a professor and I know ur poor mother would have loved to be in her position if she ever had the opportunity.Jonathan failed because he is greedy just like ur tribe's men.When will u people live to realize that ur so called kingsmen failed u long time ago?U are here saying rubbish about a lady who can offer ur mother a lifetime opportunity to be somebody in life.Why can't u just face the rreality of life and pray that God should set u free from the abject poverty u've been born with as a result of the family u are born.Pls reply me asap.I want to read from u.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by HopeAtHand: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Start by pposting ur own and address and I can assure u that others will do the same.s

His comments were directed at a lady who incited him..He has absolutely nothing on me.

Im not Igbo and do not live in Lagos, so theres no need for my address.

Yet, i could still give mine to any Yoruba dude who has the balls to square up to me in Port Harcourt.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you see your life. Tribalism has made you take leave of your senses. which one is free Yoruba
With that question never mind the crazed histrioncs so far nuetrals can rightly observe whose it is tribalism has plagued through.....Kettle,meet pot.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by HopeAtHand: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2015
shrek4:
Concerning the picture, does it occur to you (OP) that a call might av come thru to Her (Dolapo Osinbajo) fone at that moment? From the angle of shot, the picture doesn't show her left arm (she might be a leftie). What is ur first reaction when your fone rings? You check the caller ID ...

Or

The fone started ringing before Mrs Buhari got out of her car, but Mrs Osinbajo chose to honour Mrs Buhari by ignoring the call but to greet the latter. And after the exchange of pleasantaries, she decided to check who it was, she might as well be expecting an important call.

My point is this: We should think rationally and maybe before you start a thread like this, you shld task you brain, be creative. Don't let people think for you.

God didn't create you to ask questions like this. If this a political stunt, well you failed. Educated/learned people won't resort to condescending issues like this to me headlines.

@Seun, to be honest... Av been a member since 2008. Forget the fact that you are making money from this forum, the baseless and irresponsible topics that goes to the front page these days will make NL wack. If you want to compete with international leading fora then you should do proper background check on your mods.
NL ought to stay neutral and apolitical in this period, if you become a tool to be used by these politicians, then you name will go down in the records, for good or bad.
This is 2015, not 1995... Let's tackle issue based arguments and not some trivia BS.

Hundreds of people died in Baga(in the north, for those that aren't aware), no one is talking about this. If one or 2 of these people were related to you, you won't be talking about an irrelevant issue as this (thread). The world cries for us, but we are having a comic session, laughing at every thing that happens.

What will be ur excuse? How do u explain to the next generation that you didn't do anything to mke a positive impact? Or do you think the world ends after your demise?

For those that will castigate me nd this little write-up, I hand you over to God to judge you accordingly, Except I hve an ulterior motive for this nation. Yet, I won't respond to your insults/accusations. So don't bother!

God Bless Nigeria,
Viva Africa

I wouldn't agree less with the bolded.

Seun seems to care more about traffic and not the content.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by vivalavida(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Ur father and mother failed to bring up in a more civilized manner.U are a true son of a cursed tride.

There is nothing you can do about the fact that you are a slave.
Your fore-fathers have sealed the slaveship deal donkey years ago

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by inertiia(f): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Nothing is wrong
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by cold(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2015
This thread sha. No be small tin
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Gbawe: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

You have time responding to that ethnocentric cretin. For objective observers the world over, what is culled below from an article about Buhari and Osinbajo dethroning GEJ and Sambo is the simple reason many Yorubas, when they had supported GEJ in the past, will not vote for him today.

It is a shame, after all that Nigeria has witnessed under GEJ, that some folks still want to play the ethnic and religious card. Even my neutral non-Nigerian West-African friends (from Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Ghana et al) are entirely supportive of the removal of GEJ because of the loss of glory, wanton corruption, incessant killings and backwardness they see Nigeria has suffered under this man. Let some ethnocentric Nigerians continue to tie their fortunes bigotedly to GEJ. They merely continue to ostracise themselves from all well-meaning Nigerians doing this.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/29/why-buhari-and-osinbajo-should-win-2015-elections-malcolm-fabiyi

Fast forward to 2014, and much has changed. Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari are now the only major presidential contenders. Gone too is the unprecedented goodwill that brought Jonathan good fortune in the 2011 elections. By turning his back on the masses that brought him to office; by insulating himself from the Nigerian people and responding to well-meaning criticism with the insensitive barks of garrulous spokesmen; by encouraging corruption at an unprecedented scale, and playing politics with the most sensitive security menace that the Nigerian nation has faced in over four decades, Jonathan has frittered away probably the broadest coalition ever assembled for a political cause in Nigeria.

[b]With six continuous years as Nigeria’s President, counting from his elevation to the position of Acting President in February 2010, Jonathan can no longer blame anyone for his failures. The Boko Haram insurgency has raged on, unabated. Jonathan himself claimed that there were people in his government that supported Boko Haram – yet almost three years on, there have been no arrests or prosecutions of the sponsors and supporters of the sect. The Nigerian economy has languished, and for all the macroeconomic growth that the government has touted, the Nigerian economy might have to undergo austerity measures in 2015. The callous removal of fuel subsidies in 2012 and the obscene levels of corruption within the Jonathan administration have eroded the image of the president as someone who understands the challenges of the masses. The breath of fresh air that Jonathan and the PDP famously promised in the 2011 elections has become an odious and putrid stench of corruption and ineptitude that now threatens to drive him from office.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
With that question never mind the crazed histrioncs so far nuetrals can rightly observe whose it is tribalism has plagued through.....Kettle,meet pot.

God forbid I desend to your level.

I will never call people names over a picture taken at an angle that that does not show what is truly happening posted online by a bigot.

You have been running insane all morning because a tribal bigot like yourself posted a pics to cause hate.

You have been busy all morning calling other Nigerians names because they are not supporting your clueless tribe man.

When you look in the mirror what do you see, look at your life, look at your family, what has your tribe man in power done for you.

People like you are worst than corruption, you will support the devil as lon as he/she is from your tribe.

Your hate for the North is sickening, your hate for the Yorubas is no different.

By weekend you will go to church to pray, yet you wonder why your prayers are not being answered.

Look at your life and take stock of who you are, hate and tribalism has eaten so deep in your blood and life that you will rain insults on a whole tribe over nothing.

See why you are not etting along in life.

Yoruba people say when you point a finger that another person, the remaining four is pointing at you.

You will never come close to the lowest Yoruba.

We shall always be above you.

Continue the hate and tribalism, that is all Jonathan has taught you all his followers .

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Quaritch(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2015
@Op

Your boss just signed an agreement of no violence and hate filled election and campaign yesterday , and less than 24 hours later you saTAN agents are posting these?

Why naa?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2015
In my school a CGPA of 2.81 requires you to repeat a session because you aren't smart enough to be called a graduate pls tell me the name of the institution that graduated you so I can advice all against such institution.

Over here where I work, a yoruba man was caught with human head in the office. He said they brought it to him so he can visit a ritualist to help him win in his local govt area.
Are you ppl cursed? Must u always be into diabolic things? Ritualists...
@toyoutoyou

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

His comments were directed at a lady who incited him..He has absolutely nothing on me.

Im not Igbo and do not live in Lagos, so theres no need for my address.

Yet, i could still give mine to any Yoruba dude who has the balls to square up to me in Port Harcourt.
Stay safe man.The wise makes all means to avoid trouble.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2015
I'm disappointed at how low Nigerians, especially tribalists have gone.

Shame!
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Arsenate(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

good job man.
@op, at this rate APC shouldn't even bother campaigning. the hatefilled bigoted campaign strategy of PDP will only signify to well meaning Nigerians that GEJ has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Quaritch(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
@ Alcatraz001

That address that scoliodon posted, I'm sure is not his own.
He would be mad to post his own address on a faceless forum.
So, abeg, take people boast and words on this forum with a grain of salt.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:

When will u people live to realize that ur so called kingsmen failed u long time ago?U are here saying rubbish about a lady who can offer ur mother a lifetime opportunity to be somebody in life.Why can't u just face the rreality of life and pray that God should set u free from the abject poverty u've been born with as a result of the family u are born.Pls reply me asap.I want to read from u.
I am not poor nor hungry.
I am igbo, igbo's work hard to earn a living, we don't leverage our future with that of our kids.
We refuse to be slaves and can never bow to any lesser being.
Igbos are strong people with the zeal to succeed.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by HopeAtHand: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Stay safe man.The wise makes all means to avoid trouble.

Definitely.

Stay safe aswell.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by tranxo(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Ur man has helped ur political touts to acquire good weapons.U will weep again over the lost lives when it all starts,and that's if u are alive to tell the story.U are always feeling too superior and smart but ur doom is near again.
We manufacture, we don't acquire. Get that into your thick skull as you enjoy your fool's paradise. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Definitely.

Stay safe aswell.
Cool.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by yorke1: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2015
babyosisi:
Dem never enter aso rock Mrs osinbajo don' already begin wash plate for the buharis
Na wa o

See outfit self
What is that Aba na anya she carry sew that shapeless maxi
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by eyinjuege: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
Mrs Buhari capturing the moment like it really belongs to her, but what is Mrs Osinbajo doing?

Probably checking her phone which she held in her left hand. Her left hand view is actually blocked by Mrs Buhari .
Or
She was looking at something she found interesting on the ground.
Or
She was thinking of the sumptuous meal awaiting her at home.
Or
She was just tired after the long day/rally. She really looked nice earlier during the day with her beautiful headtie.
Or
She was just lost in meditation
Or
She...... Hey, we can't really say what was going on there then.
She is her own woman and a successful one at that. She knows who she is and knows her worth. Looking simple doesn't mean she's a simpleton.
Pls let's stop attaching importance to irrelevant things
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by buccal(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2015
kilokeys:
u know yoruba and thier cowardice..

probably she is greeting, e kaa ro Ma.

that doesn't mean she wouldn't yinmu o.

na just thier way
u lack sense bro

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
tranxo:
We manufacture, we don't acquire. Get that into your thick skull as you enjoy your fool's paradise. Lol.
Not surprised about the fact that u manufacture weapons,but mind u,even those manufactured in a more deveolped countries fails,so reason well because u might be the first to see the end of the second war.Only the deads see the end of War.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by DMerciful(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2015
The Igbos and the Yorubas are the two most advance tribes in Nigeria and yet the Hausa/Fulani rule them cos they are always fighting themselves(cold war). Like the bible say....in much wisdom comes foolishness!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by kilokeys(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2015
buccal:
u lack sense bro

just saying... that was a fallacious statement.. its nt wise to generalise.. it was a trap for the cowardly ones like u to quote me.. and hey, u did.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
[s]

God forbid I desend to your level.

I will never call people names over a picture taken at an angle that that does not show what is truly happening posted online by a bigot.

You have been running insane all morning because a tribal bigot like yourself posted a pics to cause hate.

You have been busy all morning calling other Nigerians names because they are not supporting your clueless tribe man.

When you look in the mirror what do you see, look at your life, look at your family, what has your tribe man in power done for you.

People like you are worst than corruption, you will support the devil as lon as he/she is from your tribe.

Your hate for the North is sickening, your hate for the Yorubas is no different.

By weekend you will go to church to pray, yet you wonder why your prayers are not being answered.

Look at your life and take stock of who you are, hate and tribalism has eaten so deep in your blood and life that you will rain insults on a whole tribe over nothing.

See why you are not etting along in life.

Yoruba people say when you point a finger that another person, the remaining four is pointing at you.

You will never come close to the lowest Yoruba.

We shall always be above you.

Continue the hate and tribalism, that is all Jonathan has taught you all his followers .
[/s]

foaming in the mouth with rants,curses,delusions and abuse will not stop you,the general and the enslaved ones in nairaland from crying come feb 15... Free Yorubas are ready to emancipate Odualand from sellouts and northern feudal lords

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

I am not poor nor hungry.
I am igbo, igbo's work hard to earn a living, we don't leverage our future with that of our kids.
We refuse to be slaves and can never bow to any lesser being.
Igbos are strong people with the zeal to succeed.
Yeah,I know about ur zeal to loot treasuries,to steal from banks,to rob people with the aid arms,and to get rich through all sorts of money rituals,and the zeal of ur ladies to trade their bodies for money as sex workers in all the states of the federation..Pls tell me more about ur others means of getting so rich that ur people have zeals for.Ur ladies are the true s shameles slaves who can allow all other tribes to sleep wih them all in the name of money.Not we the YORUBA.I guess u decide to keep quiet about my 2.81 and ur tribe man who stole from the organisation I work with?The only thg I know about u people is that a shameless set of people.Ur people are so shameless without any reasonable moral value.Pls reach me again ooo.I'm enjoying u baja baje.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:

foaming in the mouth with rants,curses,delusions and abuse will not stop you,the general and the enslaved ones in nairaland from crying come feb 15... Free Yorubas are ready to emancipate Odualand from sellouts and northern feudal lords

hahahahahahahahah............................................

You know what, I am out.

Life must have been wicked to you.........

Goodluck with the dreams.

Shallom.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Yeah,I know about ur zeal to loot treasuries,to steal from banks,to rob people with the aid arms,and to get rich through all sorts of money rituals,and the zeal of ur ladies to trade their bodies for money as sex workers in all the states of the federation..Pls tell me more about ur others means of getting so rich that ur people have zeals for.
In my school a CGPA of 2.81 requires you to repeat a session because you aren't smart enough to be called a graduate pls tell me the name of the institution that graduated you so I can advice all against such institution.

Over here where I work, a yoruba man was caught with human head in the office. He said they brought it to him so he can visit a ritualist to help him win in his local govt area.
Are you ppl cursed? Must u always be into diabolic things? Ritualists...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.